Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2016, 12:23 AM   #16
Toilet_Torture

I suppose that is the best possible outcome to fucking up. Since you were nice enough to jack him off, I won't be mean. Just try to complete the dare again at some point.
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:24 AM   #17
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet_Torture View Post
I suppose that is the best possible outcome to fucking up. Since you were nice enough to jack him off, I won't be mean. Just try to complete the dare again at some point.
Thanks!!! I will deffo try this again at some point

Anyone got anything for me today?

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 09:47 AM   #18
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin13 View Post
Thanks!!! I will deffo try this again at some point

Anyone got anything for me today?
Just My compliments on that daring toilet fun you had (for now)

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 10:24 AM   #19
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Just My compliments on that daring toilet fun you had (for now)
Haha thanks i hope you come up with something cus i wanna have some fun

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

Old 12-14-2016, 08:16 PM   #20
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

These are really entertaining dares and reports. Keep up the good work!

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:38 AM   #21
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdToes View Post
These are really entertaining dares and reports. Keep up the good work!
Thanks man!!!

Im hoping that i might get some more dares today!!

Old 12-15-2016, 07:00 PM   #22
the_diapered_nerd
Account Banned

got to the batheroom strip take your clothes shit them piss (in that order) then leave them in the batheroom garbage while you stand in the toilet in stall one wearing nothing but a diaper for 2 hours during those 2 hours you cant go piss or take a shit after those 2 houres fill your diaper piss and shit and go to all the stalls leaving the door open and if ther is any shit in the toilet you must put it in your diaper then (still in your very disgusting diaper) look through the trash and look for a dirty diaper if you dont find one you can change your diaper but if you do however you must put that diaper on and you have a choice if there are multiple (try your best) piss it shit it then lick all your shit of of it then put your disgusting diaper on put your clothes back on then after asking people to change your diaper for an hour you can go home but you cant change.
the_diapered_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:46 AM   #23
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_diapered_nerd View Post
got to the batheroom strip take your clothes shit them piss (in that order) then leave them in the batheroom garbage while you stand in the toilet in stall one wearing nothing but a diaper for 2 hours during those 2 hours you cant go piss or take a shit after those 2 houres fill your diaper piss and shit and go to all the stalls leaving the door open and if ther is any shit in the toilet you must put it in your diaper then (still in your very disgusting diaper) look through the trash and look for a dirty diaper if you dont find one you can change your diaper but if you do however you must put that diaper on and you have a choice if there are multiple (try your best) piss it shit it then lick all your shit of of it then put your disgusting diaper on put your clothes back on then after asking people to change your diaper for an hour you can go home but you cant change.
Sounds hot and very hard so this should be quite fun and exhilarating to do, definetly the hardest task ive got so far

Old 12-16-2016, 04:27 PM   #24
stripordarepoker

since this sounds like a busy place...

wait until all stalls are in use...

enter the bathroom, strip naked, and take a shit in the urinal.

you are not done until you leave at least 5 good sized logs.
stripordarepoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 07:00 AM   #25
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_diapered_nerd View Post
got to the batheroom strip take your clothes shit them piss (in that order) then leave them in the batheroom garbage while you stand in the toilet in stall one wearing nothing but a diaper for 2 hours " those 2 hours you cant go piss or take a shit after those 2 houres fill your diaper piss and shit and go to all the stalls leaving the door open and if ther is any shit in the toilet you must put it in your diaper then (still in your very disgusting diaper) look through the trash and look for a dirty diaper if you dont find one you can change your diaper but if you do however you must put that diaper on and you have a choice if there are multiple (try your best) piss it shit it then lick all your shit of of it then put your disgusting diaper on put your clothes back on then after asking people to change your diaper for an hour you can go home but you cant change.
(

Alright so i got tound to doing this, it was not easy, but i got quite lucky, some of the wording on this dare confused me so i just did the best i could, so i stripped down and took a shit and piss, then i put my clothes in the garbage can, i sat around in stall 1 for a while, heard a few people walk in and out but no interest was paid to me after the 2 hours i did my "duties" i looked in the other stall but there was no other shit, i also couldnt fina another diaper so i changed it, put my clothes back on and went home

Old 12-17-2016, 07:02 AM   #26
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripordarepoker View Post
since this sounds like a busy place...

wait until all stalls are in use...

enter the bathroom, strip naked, and take a shit in the urinal.

you are not done until you leave at least 5 good sized logs.
A few problems with this, as this is a public place i dont want to ruin it for the other people that go there to "enjoy" themselves so i wont shit in a urinal, also 5 logs will take me like 2 days

Old 12-18-2016, 07:02 PM   #27
Corwin13
Account Banned

Hey all, still looking for some more dares, the omes so far have all been great, lookimg foward to doing more

Old 12-18-2016, 07:16 PM   #28
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

Make flyers advertising yourself as a cumdump/urial providing an email of yours they can contact to set up a meeting time. If you get 5 or less replies, you must follow through with them all. 6-10, you must follow through with half. More than 10, you must follow through with 5+ 2 for every additional 10 (EX. 13 -> 7, 28->9). You must print out at least 50 of these flyers, posting several around every bathroom similar to the one you've done your other tasks in. If anyone in the bathroom of legal age asks you what the flyer is while you're handing them out. You must hand it to them without saying any words, and hold eye contact with them until they choose to end the conversation or leave.

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 04:06 PM   #29
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdToes View Post
Make flyers advertising yourself as a cumdump/urial providing an email of yours they can contact to set up a meeting time. If you get 5 or less replies, you must follow through with them all. 6-10, you must follow through with half. More than 10, you must follow through with 5+ 2 for every additional 10 (EX. 13 -> 7, 28->9). You must print out at least 50 of these flyers, posting several around every bathroom similar to the one you've done your other tasks in. If anyone in the bathroom of legal age asks you what the flyer is while you're handing them out. You must hand it to them without saying any words, and hold eye contact with them until they choose to end the conversation or leave.
Wow this is quite a different one, gotta be homest it's a little scary bit sounds super fun ill definetly give it a go although not sure where to put all 50

Thanks

Anyone got anything else?

Old 12-20-2016, 05:02 PM   #30
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

You will go to the public toilet bringing a dildo or a dildo-shaped object, but also bringing a blindfold..

Undress, put clothes in a bag, then put the bag outside for later.

This time do not spend time in any stall.

Grab the dildo, put on the blindfold.

Use the dildo to give yourself anal edges.

Keep doing this until someone actually grabs your dick and starts stroking it.

If you cum you will stay blindfolded and give yourself one orgasm.

Report back.
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk