Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2016, 04:45 AM   #1
Corwin13
Account Banned

Default Public Toilet Humiliation

Hey, So one of my biggest turn ons is public humiliation and i want to combine this with my love of all things toilet related and do some dares in the public toilets in my town.

This will go on for days so no need to worry about replying late and i am going down there tonight, therefore i hope you all can give me some humiliating darrs to do whilst there please?

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Corwin13 for this post:
Old 12-12-2016, 05:37 AM   #2
DevilsPlaything

Find a bathroom that has several stalls but try not to peek in any of them. Next, take off all of your clothes, fold them neatly, and place them outside the door. Pick a stall at random without looking inside. Whichever stall you picked, you must walk in and lick the toilet clean with your tongue. If you fail to go through with it, you may pick another stall (also without looking) but you forfeit your clothes and have to leave naked. No backing out this time. It's fate.

It's up to you if you want to try to find a bathroom that's cleaned regularly before attempting this dare.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DevilsPlaything for this post:
Old 12-12-2016, 07:42 AM   #3
GermanSwitchBoy
Account Banned

Mess a diaper and take girls clothes with you in a bag then find a public toilet change your clothes but the messy diaper stays on. Then wait there for 8 hours offer everyone a free blowjob and if they would change your diaper also offer them your asshole
GermanSwitchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GermanSwitchBoy for this post:
Old 12-12-2016, 08:21 AM   #4
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsPlaything View Post
Find a bathroom that has several stalls but try not to peek in any of them. Next, take off all of your clothes, fold them neatly, and place them outside the door. Pick a stall at random without looking inside. Whichever stall you picked, you must walk in and lick the toilet clean with your tongue. If you fail to go through with it, you may pick another stall (also without looking) but you forfeit your clothes and have to leave naked. No backing out this time. It's fate.

It's up to you if you want to try to find a bathroom that's cleaned regularly before attempting this dare.
Im gunna head out and do this now, just so you know i will be doing these in the same public bathroom, its more of a local "meeting" place where i will most likely be able to get away with it

Pros: far away from lots of people, notorious "hookup" spot

Cons: as its basically abandoned by the council it is usually filthy, although some men take it upon themselves to clean it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSwitchBoy View Post
Mess a diaper and take girls clothes with you in a bag then find a public toilet change your clothes but the messy diaper stays on. Then wait there for 8 hours offer everyone a free blowjob and if they would change your diaper also offer them your asshole
Ooh 8 hours is quite a long time so ill have to start this tommorow

Thanks guys keep em coming the more the merrier

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

Old 12-12-2016, 10:37 AM   #5
Corwin13
Account Banned

Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsPlaything View Post

So as im writing this im currently sat in a little cafe about 10 mins from the toilet and id love to go back there as soon as possible if the dares come in but in the meantime here is my report

so let me give you an overview of this bathroom first its only a small sqaure building, more like a brick shed really, their is a partition blocking you fromm seeing into the main area from the door so you have to walk around it, you come to a plain square room on one side are 2 sinks and a small mirror above each one with 3 urinals on the same wall to the right no partitions between these, turn 180 degrees and there are 3 stalls from right to left we will call them 1,2 and 3 respectivly, stall 1 has a broken lock on the door

For the dare

By outside the door i assumed you meant the bathroom door, so i folded them neatly and placed them right outside the doorway so youd have to step over them to come in aswell as my shoes

All 3 stall doors are closed so i couldnt have a quick look even if i wanted to, so i chose number 3 i got in locked the doors and got on my knees, as i looked at the toilet i realised that i may have made a good choice, the toilet water was relatively clean aswell as the floor there was piss on the seat but that was to be expected, so ive cleaned the toilet and was about to stand up when i heard footsteps (oh shit), i get lucky though this guy walks in stands at the urinal for a minute and leaves, anyway i get up and walk out of the stall, i figure ill have a quick peek in the other stalls, stall 1 was about the same quality as 3 but stall 2 had a nice log laying in it, the nice person in me flushed it and carried on out of the toilet, my stuff was all beatly where i left it so i got dressed and came for a coffee

Old 12-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Nicely done. Excellent report.

If you are still there, I think it's time to go back and have more fun. Get completely nude and leave your clothes OUTSIDE as before. Head back to stall number two, and without locking the door give yourself a nice swirly. Top of your head must touch the bottom of the bowl. You may air dry, or use your clothes to dry when done. No towels, no air dryer.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 12-12-2016, 11:05 AM   #7
DareFiend
getDare Addict

If stall two is occupied when you go in, wait nude in one of the other stalls till you can get into two. Don't lock the stall door while waiting.

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:36 PM   #8
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post

If you are still there, I think it's time to go back and have more fun. Get completely nude and leave your clothes OUTSIDE as before. Head back to stall number two, and without locking the door give yourself a nice swirly. Top of your head must touch the bottom of the bowl. You may air dry, or use your clothes to dry when done. No towels, no air dryer.
Quote:
If stall two is occupied when you go in, wait nude in one of the other stalls till you can get into two. Don't lock the stall door while waiting.
Ah i missed this while i was out, ill head back out there in a bit

Old 12-12-2016, 02:28 PM   #9
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Good. We're waiting.

Old 12-13-2016, 02:56 AM   #10
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Good. We're waiting.
Alright so i got back pretty late and didnt really have time to write this last night but here is my report - i got to the bathroom, removed my clothes and neatly folded them infront of the door, both 2 and 3 were occupied (the later it gets the more the bathroom is "used") with some funny noises coming from both stalls (ill let your imagination do the work) so i sit myself in stall no1 with the broken lock anyway, so to pass the time i start playing with myself, anyway as time passes i finally here a few finishing grunts, and two people leave 1 after the other, so i make my way into stall 2, it was cleaner than how i left it so the previous guy must have done some cleaning, i proceed to swirly myself, now im on my kness bent into the toilet so if anyone walk s in they get a nice view of my asshole, anyway i finish up with no bother and walk out, put my clothes on, and stroll away

Old 12-13-2016, 03:05 AM   #11
Toilet_Torture

Lets up the stakes some more.

Go to the bathroom. Strip naked and hid in a stall. Once some one enters and leaves, that will be your cue. You are to lick a urinal for 30 seconds. If someone comes in, you can run to a stall, but there will be a punishment if you fail.
Toilet_Torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 03:10 AM   #12
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet_Torture View Post

Go to the bathroom. Strip naked and hid in a stall. Once some one enters and leaves, that will be your cue. You are to lick a urinal for 30 seconds. If someone comes in, you can run to a stall, but there will be a punishment if you fail.
Thank you i am gunna head down there now and i will let you know how i get on

Old 12-13-2016, 07:12 AM   #13
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet_Torture View Post

Well that certainly was an adventure that did not go to plan

So everything starts great i go in strip in stall 3 a guy comes in then leaves

Heres where the fun begins, so i go out to the urinal get on my knees and start licking and about 10 seconds in i hear footsteps so i dart back in to the stall, however in my idiocracy and panic i ran i to stall 2 (sure your seeing a problem here) he obviously walks past stall 1 (as it doesnt lock) into stall 3 (where my clothes are, so he starts talking to me about these clothes and im like yeh theyre mine can you slide em under (thought it would work) nope he says "if you want em come round and get em" so i weigh up my options and decide to just go for it, i go to his stall and ges sat down trousers round ankles sporting a massive hard on, now i recognise this guy (pretty sure weve met here before) he doesnt seem to know me, so i bend down to pick up my clothes but he puts his foot on them, he streches his arm out and starts playing with my balls, i figure what the heck ill have some fun so i give him a consenting look, long story short i got sucked off and gave this guy a hand job, he gives me my clothes and i leave

Dont know if you still want to punish me for not finishing the urinal?

This was more fun than i was expecting

Old 12-13-2016, 08:09 AM   #14
DareFiend
getDare Addict

First, congratulations on doing the dare I set. I'm sure you felt at home listening to the various grunts and noises coming from the other stalls while you waited.

The urinal licking that ended in a BJ sounds fantastic! Great work. Still, I'm not sure that what you got qualifies as a punishment.... That would be up to Toilet_Torture to decide.

Last edited by DareFiend; 12-13-2016 at 08:11 AM.
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 12-13-2016, 05:48 PM   #15
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSwitchBoy View Post
So i have done this for the past few hours like 5 hours Which i hope you think is enough as 8 may just be a little too long, so my girly clothes comsisted of a skirt and tank top, for maybe the first few hours i gave a couble of bjs but no interest in my ass, the later it got the more busy it got, i managed to get a couple of guys at a time, turns out no ones was willing to change me to fuck me so i just gave out bjs for ages

Quote:
First, congratulations on doing the dare I set. I'm sure you felt at home listening to the various grunts and noises coming from the other stalls while you waited.

The urinal licking that ended in a BJ sounds fantastic! Great work. Still, I'm not sure that what you got qualifies as a punishment.... That would be up to Toilet_Torture to decide.
Yeh the grunts were great, yeh im not sure it counts either lets hope toilet_torture is nice to me

Advertisements
Kink Talk