Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-28-2017, 05:13 PM   #76
Corwin13
Account Banned

Hey everyone, so im hoping to kick this thread back into life instead of making a new one, so you can all enjoy my old reports if you want to and hopefully i can get some new challenges for me to overcome

Hope to see some great dares!!! Thanks

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:45 PM   #77
MrPurpleSky

Go to a public bathroom, into a stall. Keep the door unlocked. Take off your pants, turn around so you can lean/put your knee on the toilet. Put on some headphones with loud music and start fucking your ass with a small dildo or something similar. You're done after 15 mins or when someone touches you
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:17 AM   #78
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPurpleSky View Post
Go to a public bathroom, into a stall. Keep the door unlocked. Take off your pants, turn around so you can lean/put your knee on the toilet. Put on some headphones with loud music and start fucking your ass with a small dildo or something similar. You're done after 15 mins or when someone touches you
So i went to the bathroom stall left the door unlocked i put in some loud rock music and went to town on my ass with a dildo, i spent 15 minutes fucking my ass but it would seem as though no one saw me, although when i turned around the door had been flung open, dont know if that was just a natural thing or if someone saw me and ran

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

Old 05-10-2017, 08:50 AM   #79
HaydenJ

Wow i really enjoyed reading this thread

Ive got one for you

Go to the bathroom, and wait for 3 hours stand at the urinal with your trousers and underwear dropped make it look like you are peeing, when the first man comes in, ask him if he wants a handjob, if he declines let him go if not give him a hand job

Second guy same again - ask if he wants a blowjob, if he declines let him go if not give him a blowjob

Third guy - ask if he will fuck you, if he declines leave him alone, if not let him fuck you, this is the same for the anyone who walks in after that till the 3 hours is up

Now depending on how many guys played with you depends on how much you get to wear home

Lets assume

Shoes - 1 item
Socks - 1 item
Trousers - 1 item
Underwear - 1 item
Shirt - 1 item

Each man serviced wins you an item of your choice

Any item that does not get to be worn you will carry home

Now should you get all your items back, you get to be rewarded by cumming in the bathroom into the urinal

If no one shows up that is unlucky for you, you have to lick all the urinals clean and must go home in just your underwear, shirt and shoes and must piss yourself on jorney home, and re try the dare the next day

LIKES - Edging, Denial, CBT, Diapers, Wedgies, Spanking, Anal, X-Dressing

LIMITS - Pics, Blood, Permanent, Scat, Social Exposure, Family Exposure

HaydenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:15 AM   #80
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

You will walk to the nearest park or public toilet.

You must remain hard all the way and your cock needs to be visible too. You can not walk soft or not visible.

For every half mile you will cum by humping either the ground or a tree.

At the toilet you will strip naked, blindfold self at the washing area. You will also have written on your torso "I'll service you".

You will be jerking all the time and only cum when you hear someone is in the room.

Cum 3 times.

Then walk home again with the same rules as before.

(You will ofc service anyone who needs service in the toilet)

Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 08:06 AM   #81
Laura.V
Account Banned

Okay heres what you are going to do

Put on a pair of your sisters panties, preferably something really girly and pink, go to this toilet and strip down to the panties, put your clothes in one end cubicle and kneel down in the other end cubicle, now you wait

Now theres a 1/3 chance a visitor will either find your clothes (who knows what theyll do), find a nice empty stall to use, or find themselves a human toilet/cocksucker

If they go into your stall you must offer them your mouth for anything they want icluding a2m, piss, blowjobs etc, also i want you there for 3 hours, abd remember to tell your "friends" that you metioned before that you will be there

Likes - Bondage, Light Anal, Light pain, Pussy Play, Edging, Spanking, Denial, Diaper, Hidden Public, Dress Up

Limits - People Who Want Pics, Extreme Pain, Pictures And Videos, Scat, Exposed Socially, Heavy Anal, Piss, Humiliation, Family
Laura.V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:42 PM   #82
Corwin13
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenJ View Post
Wow i really enjoyed reading this thread

Ive got one for you

Go to the bathroom, and wait for 3 hours stand at the urinal with your trousers and underwear dropped make it look like you are peeing, when the first man comes in, ask him if he wants a handjob, if he declines let him go if not give him a hand job

Second guy same again - ask if he wants a blowjob, if he declines let him go if not give him a blowjob

Third guy - ask if he will fuck you, if he declines leave him alone, if not let him fuck you, this is the same for the anyone who walks in after that till the 3 hours is up

Now depending on how many guys played with you depends on how much you get to wear home

Lets assume

Shoes - 1 item
Socks - 1 item
Trousers - 1 item
Underwear - 1 item
Shirt - 1 item

Each man serviced wins you an item of your choice

Any item that does not get to be worn you will carry home

Now should you get all your items back, you get to be rewarded by cumming in the bathroom into the urinal

If no one shows up that is unlucky for you, you have to lick all the urinals clean and must go home in just your underwear, shirt and shoes and must piss yourself on jorney home, and re try the dare the next day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
You will walk to the nearest park or public toilet.

You must remain hard all the way and your cock needs to be visible too. You can not walk soft or not visible.

For every half mile you will cum by humping either the ground or a tree.

At the toilet you will strip naked, blindfold self at the washing area. You will also have written on your torso "I'll service you".

You will be jerking all the time and only cum when you hear someone is in the room.

Cum 3 times.

Then walk home again with the same rules as before.

(You will ofc service anyone who needs service in the toilet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura.V View Post
Okay heres what you are going to do

Put on a pair of your sisters panties, preferably something really girly and pink, go to this toilet and strip down to the panties, put your clothes in one end cubicle and kneel down in the other end cubicle, now you wait

Now theres a 1/3 chance a visitor will either find your clothes (who knows what theyll do), find a nice empty stall to use, or find themselves a human toilet/cocksucker

If they go into your stall you must offer them your mouth for anything they want icluding a2m, piss, blowjobs etc, also i want you there for 3 hours, abd remember to tell your "friends" that you metioned before that you will be there

Wow, wasnt expecting much anymore... i will get started asap and report back

Old 05-23-2017, 12:14 AM   #83
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

How are those dares coming along? :-)

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:57 AM   #84
forgetfulmagician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin13 View Post
So i have done this for the past few hours like 5 hours Which i hope you think is enough as 8 may just be a little too long, so my girly clothes comsisted of a skirt and tank top, for maybe the first few hours i gave a couble of bjs but no interest in my ass, the later it got the more busy it got, i managed to get a couple of guys at a time, turns out no ones was willing to change me to fuck me so i just gave out bjs for ages

Yeh the grunts were great, yeh im not sure it counts either lets hope toilet_torture is nice to me
I presume you meant consisted not comsisted.
Punishment: While nude in the bathroom, in stall 1, leave the door partly open, grab each ball in a hand and squeeze as hard as possible for 30 seconds.

If someone walks in you may not stop. If they look at you then beg them to squeeze your balls for 30 seconds. This applies to anyone that looks at you when you or someone else is squeezing your balls. Offer anyone who squeezes your balls to have their way with you.
forgetfulmagician is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk