Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-28-2017, 03:55 PM   #1
hotdiggity8676

Default Naked in Streets and Alleys

With the weather warming up, I'm starting to get back into nighttime exhibitionism near my apartment. There are several quiet, industrial blocks near me that are perfect for stripping down after sunset and messing around. Looking for dares to help me push things and try something new. To give you an idea, the area I'm talking about is bounded by 4 main roads on the east, west, north and south, though at night they're not at all heavily trafficked. Not many residences in the area (though there are a few loft-style places), mostly industrial warehouse-style buildings that are closed for the night. many quiet alleys. there's also a train line that runs above the area, so there's a few streets that head under bridges to get to the other side. not much people walking or biking around at all after dark here, mostly quiet. occasional cyclist and homeless person.

Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, stripping, kink, raunch, piss, scat, exposure, feet, body hair, picture dares, craigslist

Limits: pain, blood, marks, cbt, crossdressing, feminization, line writing, cbt, don't have any toys

No KIK, no toys, no butt plugs.
hotdiggity8676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:04 AM   #2
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Hey! I wish I was as comfortable walking around naked outside. I can't risk it personally because of my job so I have to stay in my front and back yard. But maybe I can live vicariously through you.

Now if I understand your layout correctly, you have at least one square block where each street on the border is barely traveled at night? In that case, start at one corner and remove an article of clothing and leave it on the corner. Walk to the next corner and take off another. Keep making laps until you are completely naked. Then once naked, go to the next corner and you can grab one article of clothing and redress.

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:22 AM   #3
hotdiggity8676

This is great! Thanks for the dare. I'll definitely do this soon, and take pics to document.

Likes: exhibitionism, flashing, stripping, kink, raunch, piss, scat, exposure, feet, body hair, picture dares, craigslist

Limits: pain, blood, marks, cbt, crossdressing, feminization, line writing, cbt, don't have any toys

No KIK, no toys, no butt plugs.
hotdiggity8676 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk