Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-08-2017, 08:09 PM   #1
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Default Fantastic 10 Questions and Where to Find Them

Here. Right here.

1. When someone spots you a small amount of money (e.g. pays for your lunch), do you accept the gesture at face value or try to pay them back at the next chance you get?
2. What's your favorite candy?
3. When insulted or sassed at, does it take you long to come up with a clever comeback?
4. Would you rather die on Earth, populated as it is now, via an apocalyptic cataclysm, or would you rather live with just a few chosen people on a beautifully terraformed but distant planet?
5. Do you prefer warm-weather clothing or cold-weather clothing?
6. What's your preferred chewing gum brand/flavor?
7. Does your family prepare any traditional cuisines/age-old family recipes during holidays?
8. Do you know the difference between barbecuing and grilling?
9. What's the strangest thing you've ever heard a teacher say?
10. What's your favorite internet meme?

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 11:34 AM   #2
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

Here. Right here.

1. When someone spots you a small amount of money (e.g. pays for your lunch), do you accept the gesture at face value or try to pay them back at the next chance you get?
Pay them back

Cookies... chocolate maple cookies

3. When insulted or sassed at, does it take you long to come up with a clever comeback?
No I am quick with my mouth

4. Would you rather die on Earth, populated as it is now, via an apocalyptic cataclysm, or would you rather live with just a few chosen people on a beautifully terraformed but distant planet?
Distant planet if I can bring who I want

Cold weather

Anything not blueberry

7. Does your family prepare any traditional cuisines/age-old family recipes during holidays?
No

Yes
“If any of you ever say that the ‘thesis’ is ‘what the paper’s about’, I will come to your house, find something that you love, and KILL it. Right in front of you.”
Seriously never heard this but wish I had

Too many

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 11:53 AM   #3
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Yes i do alway

caramel

No never

My home earth

Warm the girls look better

Duble bubble

Yes and no

Yup

Do not use your left hand to write

??
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:21 PM   #4
Venus11235

I always pay them back.

Almond.

Oh yes ! That's when I'm the quickest !

The last one.

I love scarves but you can always were warm-weather clothing with multiple layers in winter, so I'll say warm-weather !

Mint is always the best

Aha what a joke.

Barbecuing is outdoor, with condiments and vegetables ? And grilling is just meat with a flame beneath ?

Hmmm lots of things. But recently one of my professor asked wheather it was a BDSM theme party the night before her class, because we all wanted to do thing with rope.

Harry Potter's one are the best

Likes: Denial, humiliation, spanking, punishment, bondage, play.
Dislikes : Nipples torture, ice, corner time, lines.
Limits - Public, permanent, family & friend, scat, drinking urine.

I have : dildo, rope, house items.

Kik : Venus11235

MY AMA
Venus11235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:34 PM   #5
Janus100
getDare Sweetheart

I always try and pay them back but I rarely get spotted any money
Jelly Babies <3
Depends, sometimes I can think of something but other times I draw a blank
The second option, sounds like utopia
Cold-weather because you can cover up, don't really like showing off my body to people :/
Don't chew chewing gum
Well, I guess Christmas dinner is a traditional cuisine so yeah. We also usually have hot dogs on bonfire night, not really sure why but we do. Not really a tradition cuisine but it is something we eat on a holiday.
Barbecue is cooking on a barbecuing and grilling is like on the grill in the oven?
Can't think of anything really, I will add it if I think of anything
Those Shooting Stars video crack me up XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSENH3FE2As
Janus100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:48 AM   #6
TestingLimits

My reaction kind of depends on how they do it. I'll almost always offer to pay them back, and then it's really up to them whether or not they want me to actually do so. I get in arguments with friends a lot over this, since we all tend to be the type to give out stuff, but not the type to take it in return. XD

Hm... I'm gonna go with the pleb answer of Reese's, largely because I can't think of one that really stands out to me and because I like that.

When something genuinely makes me mad, I almost always draw a blank on a witty comeback until we've both walked away. When it's a play fight, I'm pretty good about coming up with burns on the fly, though.

Hm... Who chose those few? If I'm the one who chose them, I'll take the beautiful distant planet every time. Strangers are the cause of most of my day-to-day stress. XD

Cold-weather clothing is way comfier, but I'd rather it be spring weather. When it's that slightly chilly weather where you can still wear hoodies but you won't turn into an icicle if you're outside for any amount of time, that's the best. I will say that it's immensely satisfying to strip down after getting home on a hot day, though. So if nude counts as warm-weather clothing, that's pretty great too.

I don't really have a taste preference. I guess that would be Extra, but I usually buy Trident because it has the most pieces for my money. Probably the same amount of gum or even less, but it's easier to drag that out for months. (I don't chew gum that often.) I usually buy mint, too, because I'm boring.

Not really. We just have ham or turkey and a few sides. We also have store-bought pie or something for desserts most of the time. We're a little bit lazy about cooking.

Apparently there's more of a distinction for Aussies than there is for people locally. I don't do much of either, but how I would define them is that barbecuing is more of the all-day stuff, like smoking a whole pig, whereas grilling is the stuff that's more like burgers, which take maybe half an hour at most if you include firing up the grill. I'm also more likely to call it a barbecue if it's a big thing, like cooking for a hundred people rather than just a small gathering. That's probably "wrong", though.

I'm a bit worried that what she said is too specific (so I guess not many people would know who I'm talking about, but those who do would instantly know where I went to high school and could probably infer quite a bit more about me than I'd like), but suffice it to say, my sophomore and senior year English teacher had a lot of quirky sayings.

I'm not really that much of a memester, but there are a few I like. They're mostly the sarcastic asshole sort of posts, like Grumpy Cat. I find those amusing. I still prefer puns and reference humor, though.
TestingLimits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:54 AM   #7
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I try to pay for the next thing, so it evens out. Probably a bit in their favor too.
I'd have to say peanut butter cups or peanut butter M&M's at the moment.
I usually think of a good one long after it happened.
I don't know! I'll cross that bridge when I find it!
Warm weather clothing... because I prefer warm weather.
I don't care much for chewing gum.
No, but I bake the traditional chocolate coconut cake every Christmas.
I don't know. I'm a vegetarian anyway.
A teacher once told the class about how he remembered his parking space number with some weird mathematical equation. It was just a number! Why not just remember the number??
'Botched Ecce Homo Painting' or 'Potato Jesus'
Basically, an old lady was asked to restore this ancient painting in a church of Jesus Christ. She... didn't exactly make it any better. The result is hilarious. To see that face pasted in all kinds of memes makes me cry and howl with laughter!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:11 AM   #8
imakward

i pay them back the next time i see them

any kind of sour candy ^^

i comeback fast and it either taken with a laugh or the person doesnt speaks to me again

i want the distant planet because i will get to see the universe and thats fucking awesome

cold-weather clothing

orbit-mint

yes a special kind of sweet bread

barbecuing is cooking slow and low and grilling is cooking hot and fast

my math teacher one time in mid writting on the blackboard looked at his watch and said "fuck i have a wedding to attend goodbye" and stormed away

all of them

Likes: Decent Human beings,deep conversations,naughty stuff

Dislikes:People with no sense of humor,

Limits: The sky,but still not sure about that ^^

if you want to ask me stuff.https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350970

Happy Me Belongs to me ,
Marissa353 is my cute slut
imakward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:31 PM   #9
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

I try to pay for my own but if they insist on paying for me as well, I thank them and pay them by getting them a gift or doing the same.
I have a lot: Red Vines, Sour Patch Kids, Snickers, and M&M's
No. I'm a very sarcastic person and I'm sassy, like, 24/7.
Live with a few chosen people far away.
Cold weather clothing.
Wrigley's and Extra
Yes, we have a feast almost every holiday
I'm going to say yes but I can't explain it.
"I always thought my mother was very attractive growing up."
White guy blinking meme

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 10:17 AM   #10
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I try to pay it back but that doesn't always happen
I don't like candy
Sometimes I can be quick witted. But not as often as I'd like
I think the latter because dying in an apocalypse doesn't sound very fun. Although I'm not really into this populating other planets idea. I think there are enough people wasting one planet. Let us please not start wasting more!
Warm-weather clothing because I absolutely and seriously hate cold weather.
Stimorol Ice, but I don't chew it very often
We used to eat rabbit for Christmas
Grilling is from the top, right?
I honestly can't remember
I have no idea, but these cat things are often funny

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:40 AM   #11
striker101

I always try to pay people back as soon as I can. If they don't accept any money back, then I'll just thank them again.

Twix, M&Ms

Eh, I don't bother much with comebacks. I'm not good at coming up with them right away, and afterwards I'd just rather forget about it.

I'll go with living on the distant planet with a few chosen people, because at least I'm still alive in that scenario.

Warm-weather clothing by far

Orbit and Extra are good. Fruity flavors like watermelon, citrus, strawberry, but regular minty flavors are good too.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Turkeys/hams/rib roast, mashed potatoes, veggies, etc.

Not really. Anything can be grilled, BBQ means actual BBQ sauce of some sort, and I'm pretty sure is quite a bit slower, so lower heat...?

I had a pretty worthless Calc 2 professor in college, he did a problem from one of our tests on the board and did it completely wrong, so probably that...

I dunno. There's some good Parks and Rec memes.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:01 AM   #12
Cstelle
gD Curio

Questions from a year ago! How stylish and retro!

I accept the gesture (but I do hope I'm the kind of person who is willing to do the same for others!).

Strong salt liquorice candies. Or chocolate - if that counts as candy here.

A clever one? Years. An insulting or just plain rude: immediately.

Does the apocalyptic cataclysm hurt a lot?

Warm.

Ugh! I never touch that stuff!

Only at Christmas.

There is a difference?

I once managed to be best in class in a mathematics test. To hear that was weird. I still think of it - half a lifetime later.

I'm actually working on my own - I just haven't come up with the graphics yet. Want to hear it? "But I don't even meme."

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:02 AM   #13
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

1. When someone spots you a small amount of money (e.g. pays for your lunch), do you accept the gesture at face value or try to pay them back at the next chance you get? - Pay them back, as soon as.

2. What's your favorite candy? - Snickers

3. When insulted or sassed at, does it take you long to come up with a clever comeback? - Depends who is doing it, if I know them well then I am quicker at a witty retort.

4. Would you rather die on Earth, populated as it is now, via an apocalyptic cataclysm, or would you rather live with just a few chosen people on a beautifully terraformed but distant planet? - Depends who the people are, can I choose?

5. Do you prefer warm-weather clothing or cold-weather clothing? - Cold

6. What's your preferred chewing gum brand/flavor? Don't chew the stuff.

7. Does your family prepare any traditional cuisines/age-old family recipes during holidays? - We have no traditions.

8. Do you know the difference between barbecuing and grilling? - barbecuing is burning food outside, grilling is burning it in the kitchen.

9. What's the strangest thing you've ever heard a teacher say? - Stop showing me your knickers, girl.

10. What's your favorite internet meme? - Don't have one.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:33 AM   #14
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy will answer these too

I'll pay them back. It doesn't fit right in my mind.

I don't eat candy that much anymore. Lately only chocolate. It were winegums or peaches. That yoghurt candy was good too.

It takes me some time to get back to them and then it is already too late and forget it again.

The terraformed planet sounds nicer.

As I'm getting warm quickly sometimes I prefer warm weather clothing.

Not eating/chewing gum just don't like it

No traditional things here. But at certain days we do eat together like we normally wouldn't

You BBQ on a barbecue and you grill on a grillplate.

Don't know been a long time since I've really talked to teachers

Trust me, I'm an engineer.

Cause I am one XD

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:53 AM   #15
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. When someone spots you a small amount of money (e.g. pays for your lunch), do you accept the gesture at face value or try to pay them back at the next chance you get? I accept it at face value for the most part. Especially if it is a friend, mainly because I don't expect my friends to pay me back. Though I tend to try to give them something in return if they get me stuff.

2. What's your favorite candy? Kit-Kats!

3. When insulted or sassed at, does it take you long to come up with a clever comeback? hmm this either takes like 3 years or I say something lowkey rude. One time in college my one roommate who is a very slim girl was getting ready for a dance so she wandered around the apartment without a top or bra on and I was not prepared for a topless roommate so I had a look of surprise on my face. She then was like "What you have never seen tits before?" and my smart ass self shot back "I have they are usually a lot bigger though" and that was a moment... She had a look that said she would have been proud of the remark if it wasn't aimed at her.

4. Would you rather die on Earth, populated as it is now, via an apocalyptic cataclysm, or would you rather live with just a few chosen people on a beautifully terraformed but distant planet? Hmm the hard thing here is what is the cap on a few? I guess I am going to just stay here and die with everyone else.

5. Do you prefer warm-weather clothing or cold-weather clothing? Uh fall weather. Jeans and t-shirts with hoodies.

6. What's your preferred chewing gum brand/flavor? The trident orange fruity stuff.

7. Does your family prepare any traditional cuisines/age-old family recipes during holidays? Not really we just make whatever.

8. Do you know the difference between barbecuing and grilling? Um there is more BBQ sauce during a barbecue? I don't know

9. What's the strangest thing you've ever heard a teacher say? hmm I don't actually know. Probs the time my professor was acting out a scene from Dracula and was laying on the table going "spew spew" that was funny

10. What's your favorite internet meme? I like the Gru one right now. It's pretty funny.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk