Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 04-28-2017, 10:17 AM   #16
shydarkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
I would be careful getting drunk while trying to act slutty. You want to be in control of your situation and what happens to your body.

Plus it is more of a challenge to exhibit yourself and dress slutty knowing what your doing and remembering it later.
Yeah. That's why I typed that last post, and then I added "I think" at the end because I'm not too sure. Honestly, I would probably prefer to not be drunk and be in full control of myself.
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 04:17 AM   #17
shydarkgirl

I have been searching online, and I have decided that I really like the look of a camisole or tank top with nothing over it and no bra, especially for a large-breasted woman like myself. I believe that is one slutty look that I definitely want to pursue for myself. As always, I'm open to more ideas.

I also need advice in a couple of areas (preferably from women):
1. What kind of birth control do you recommend? (I've never had any up until now.)
2. Is it better to shave "down there" or not?
Old 05-01-2017, 04:17 AM   #18
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

I'd always suggest using a condom, not so much from a contraception point of view, but to avoid STI's.

I prefer shaved pussies, I think it looks better, shows off the natural beauty of the lips etc., makes it easier to see what you're aiming for and what you're doing to someone and to be honest I don't wanna give oral and end up with a mouthful of someone elses pubic hairs...
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:15 AM   #19
shydarkgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shydarkgirl View Post
I have been searching online, and I have decided that I really like the look of a camisole or tank top with nothing over it and no bra, especially for a large-breasted woman like myself. I believe that is one slutty look that I definitely want to pursue for myself. As always, I'm open to more ideas.

I also need advice in a couple of areas (preferably from women):
1. What kind of birth control do you recommend? (I've never had any up until now.)
2. Is it better to shave "down there" or not?
Still hoping to get more advice on these two questions.

And, do you all think it would be okay if I were to wear a camisole or tank top without a bra? Would that be showing too much, or would it be at least marginally acceptable in a college setting? I hope it would be okay because I have become fascinated with that particular look and I very much want to try it out myself.
Old 05-02-2017, 03:20 AM   #20
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Sounds like a very good look, it might attract attention, which is good. You should try it out, even indoors, to see how it feels and looks in reality...
Old 05-02-2017, 03:28 AM   #21
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Go for the cami

I think the camisole is a good idea. Go for it and try it. And I agree with using condoms. Keep a handful in your purse at all times so you are always ready. I would also recommend getting on birth control to avoid pregnancy.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:59 AM   #22
shydarkgirl

Thanks for the positive feedback on the camisole idea. I actually did try it out recently, in my room by myself, and while it made me a bit uncomfortable at first, I felt like it looked amazingly slutty and revealing, which is what I'm going for. I wear a 36DD cup bra (at least, when I used to wear bras), but as I have mentioned previously, I have always dressed very modestly so that no one knew my breasts were so large.

But when I tried it on, I was amazed at how much could be seen. Obviously there was ample cleavage above the camisole, but I was impressed at how obvious even the covered portion of my breasts became. The camisole was on the tight side, so my breasts were very clearly defined for anyone to see, if I had been out in public. The whole thing turned me on, so my nipples became hard and that was obvious to see as well.
The following user says Thank You to shydarkgirl for this post:
Old 05-02-2017, 10:08 AM   #23
shydarkgirl

I cannot adequately express on here just how excited I feel about what is awaiting me in my future. For probably the last 2 or 3 years, I have felt like I was being a "good girl" just because that's what everyone expected of me. That's how I was raised and who I've always been. But it is not at all who I am on the inside, and it hasn't been for quite a while now! I feel like I will go off to college and finally get to just be myself, as I finally get to let out my inner slut.

That's why I am very excited about something. Just yesterday, after a lot of effort on my part over the last couple of weeks, I was finally able to get everything worked out to where I can actually start college during the summer term rather than having to wait until this fall. I told my friends and family that I was eager to get started with college to begin pursuing my degree, but that wasn't entirely true. The truth is, I'm eager to get to college so that I can be myself again. Now I only have to wait a few more weeks!
The following user says Thank You to shydarkgirl for this post:
Old 05-03-2017, 12:13 AM   #24
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Good work, well done, i'm pleased for you. I look forward to more updates and your journey progresses.

In the meantime you should practice saying obscene, graphic and sexually related words out loud, good to have a slutty mouth too...
Old 05-03-2017, 05:26 AM   #25
shydarkgirl

To all: What is your opinion of a girl who dresses in a manner that reveals the top of her ass crack? Would that be a potentially good look for me to pursue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Good work, well done, i'm pleased for you. I look forward to more updates and your journey progresses.

In the meantime you should practice saying obscene, graphic and sexually related words out loud, good to have a slutty mouth too...
Please give me some fucking good ideas of words that would be good to use in order to improve my language.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:42 AM   #26
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Oh yes, ass crack action is good, seeing the top of your thong might be a good idea.....

Well fuck, fucking, cock, cunt, slut, whore, cum, tits, slag, pussy, spunk, sperm would be a good start....
Old 05-04-2017, 05:34 AM   #27
shydarkgirl

I have two new questions today, for anyone willing to give advice (still hoping to get some responses from other women for some of these things I've been asking):

1. Do you think I would look good in a crop top that exposes my midriff? I am a somewhat bigger-built woman, but not overly so; I, of course, have large breasts, as mentioned previously, but I am flat all the way down and definitely not fat. Would a crop top be a good look for me?

2. What are some good exercises I can do to stretch my pussy? I am not super-tight; I have fingered myself frequently for years, and I can fit two fingers in there fairly easily. But I would like to be stretched out more, to be prepared for whatever may come.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:49 AM   #28
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

A little midriff nakedness is always pretty much a good thing.

I think you could start stretching your pussy with obvious household things - marker pens, carrots, cucumbers, bottles, makeup items, kitchen spoon handles, multiple pairs of panties stuffed inside.

If you look online there will be various sizes of dildos, start with something smaller and go bigger as you stretch it and become comfortable.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:18 PM   #29
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

If your goal is to stretch wide your openings, then one idea is to pick up a sport "safety cone" and use it to gradually train yourself to relax enough to be able to take more of it in.

If your goal is to be able to take any monster sized cock that cums your way, then you need to train for depth as well as width. What good would it be to be able to take on a beer can if they have a baseball bat? The previous suggestion about increasingly larger dildos and other toys will help you "swallow" even the best hung stud.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:56 AM   #30
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Update

Just checking in to see how you are doing with your preparations and to hear more about your plans. Give us an update on your progress.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk