Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-16-2017, 04:13 PM   #1
Heart
getDare Succubus

Default Math Test 4 Sparkles (AbusiveMaster)

So often times Sparkles (AKA AbusiveMaster) is horrible at counting, so I decided to give him this math test. For every question he gets wrong he will have to do 10 ball smacks that Icey or I will have to count for him. I posted it on a thread so he can post his answers and the great members of getDare can support him on his quest to be better at math.

The Test

1. If IceMaiden has 3 orgasms and IHeartfun has 3 orgasms, how many orgasms did they both have ?
2. If IHeartfun arrives to work at 8:13AM but she was supposed to be there at 8:00AM how late was she ?
3. If IceMaiden was supposed to wake up at 10:00AM, and she wakes up at 10:20AM ? How many minutes late was IceMaiden ?
4. How many pegs are in the last photo IHeartfun posted in her boob album with pegs ?
5. If Icemaiden posts 3 hearts of IHeartfun on Monday and 3 hearts to IHeartfun on Tuesday and 2 hearts to IHeartfun on Wednesday and 2 hearts to IHeartfun on Thursday and only 1 heart to IHeartfun on Friday and is gone all weekend. What is the average of hearts that IceMaiden had sent IHeartFun in the 7 days ?
6.If every heart card in a deck of playing cards equals an orgasm for IHeartfun and every spade card in a deck of playing cards is an orgasm for IceMaiden, how many orgasms do each of the girls have ? (assume it's a standard deck of playing cards)
7. If IceMaiden is doing boob spanks and she can do 500 every 5 minutes how many boob slaps can she perform in 20 minutes ?
8. IHeartfun is edging she holds her edge for 30 seconds, she then takes a break and starts another holding edge that edge she held for 35 seconds, she then takes a break and starts her final holding edge before she orgasms for 45 seconds, how many seconds did IHeartfun hold an edge for before that orgasm?
9. If there is 26 letters in the alphabet and each letter represents a task for the two girls how many tasks were given to the girls ?
10. If IceMaiden has won 200 lines in deal or no deal but she compromises to have 75 of them taken away how many lines did IceMaiden have to write ?

Dear Sparkles: I look forward to your answers.
I hope you get them all right, I don't want you to have ball smacks!

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:28 AM   #2
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

The Test

1. If IceMaiden has 3 orgasms and IHeartfun has 3 orgasms, how many orgasms did they both have ?
More orgasms than they deserve, they are both little brats who need denial.

2. If IHeartfun arrives to work at 8:13AM but she was supposed to be there at 8:00AM how late was she ?
Late enough that she has to drive home topless on top of her edges.

3. If IceMaiden was supposed to wake up at 10:00AM, and she wakes up at 10:20AM ? How many minutes late was IceMaiden ?
10 minutes early by her standards.

4. How many pegs are in the last photo IHeartfun posted in her boob album with pegs ?
Half as many as there will be in the next.

5. If Icemaiden posts 3 hearts of IHeartfun on Monday and 3 hearts to IHeartfun on Tuesday and 2 hearts to IHeartfun on Wednesday and 2 hearts to IHeartfun on Thursday and only 1 heart to IHeartfun on Friday and is gone all weekend. What is the average of hearts that IceMaiden had sent IHeartFun in the 7 days ?
The mean is 1.57, the median is 2 and the mode is both 3 and 2. If you wish to ask a question please be more specific.

6.If every heart card in a deck of playing cards equals an orgasm for IHeartfun and every spade card in a deck of playing cards is an orgasm for IceMaiden, how many orgasms do each of the girls have ? (assume it's a standard deck of playing cards)
Have you ever played the game where you swipe a pack of cards down your knuckles until they bleed? I wonder how that would work on a vagina.

7. If IceMaiden is doing boob spanks and she can do 500 every 5 minutes how many boob slaps can she perform in 20 minutes ?
Why is she being so slow and lazy? I expect at least 750 in 5 minutes.

8. IHeartfun is edging she holds her edge for 30 seconds, she then takes a break and starts another holding edge that edge she held for 35 seconds, she then takes a break and starts her final holding edge before she orgasms for 45 seconds, how many seconds did IHeartfun hold an edge for before that orgasm?
Infinitely, she is not permitted the orgasm.

9. If there is 26 letters in the alphabet and each letter represents a task for the two girls how many tasks were given to the girls ?
If there ARE 26 letters in the alphabet. Kindly ask the questions correctly.

10. If IceMaiden has won 200 lines in deal or no deal but she compromises to have 75 of them taken away how many lines did IceMaiden have to write ?
500. Want to play the compromise game?

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk