Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-06-2016, 01:13 AM   #1
sissy932

Default My room mates black mailing me.

So I was letting them use my phone because they don't have service. Well they got snoopy and went threw my pictures of my in girl panties and text messages. And sent them to there own phones over blue tooth. ALSO put a hidden camera in the house and had me walking around in my panties on it. Well after a few days of them doing this, the female room mate asked her friend to come over, why the male went to work. My gf also had work. After my gf left, I over headed them talking again about how they are about to shave me. So I sent a text asking what they are waiting for, because I was sick of hearing it. I said come on start it. They where in the other room and started laughing. So I went and put a pair of my panties on. And say back down, then I sent them another text saying I am in my panties and jerking off. So come on. They got there phone ready to recored, and came out the room. And of course laughed. They came out and told me to come on, so I followed them to the bathroom. Where they made me shave my whole body and helped me. Then had me out my panties back on and have me a bra to put on and stuff it. Then took me out the bathroom and had a cheerleading outfit laying on the bed for me with heels plus a wig and make up. They said get dressed bitch. So of course I did. As they where still recording. They started to do my make up, after I got dressed. And out the wig on me. They then jerked me off real fast and put a chastity on me. Rite after they put it on the male room mate walked back in. They had me get on my knees and cuffed my feet together and handcuffed my hands behind my back. He sat on the end of the couch and made me start giving him head. Rite after my room mates female friend put a strap on and started fucking me, why I was giving other guy head. Once I got done with him and swallowed. I ate out the girls, then they just kicked me out and made me go to the couch and sit there. But told me I now have to do what ever they say are they are gonna post the videos and the pictures and print them off and pass them off so everyone would know.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:32 PM   #2
tincher15

Write more. Love it

Limits: Family, Friends, Toothpaste, ginger

Punish Me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...48#post1863048

Dare Prophets Shiny Slave
tincher15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 04:48 AM   #3
sissy932

Default The next day.

They finally called me back to the bed room. They took off my male chastity and put a female one on me. Then they said there that's is better for you. Then took me back to the bathroom they they tied my hands behind my back then tied my ankles together. They put a mouth open mouth gag in my mouth. Then there was a knock at the door. They hurry up and put the drain plug in the tub, so nothing could drain. My gf opened the door. Then took them rite to the bathroom where we where. The three men stood by by side in front of me, all them pulled out there dicks. Then all 3 started pissing all over me and in my mouth. Once they where done they all mouth fucked me till they came and I swallowed of course. Then they all left and maybe 3 mins later 3 different guys showed up. All did the same thing. So they left. Then they told me to roll over in the pee and get it all over me. Then said lick some of it, so I did of course. They then made me get out of the tub and go rite outside, and had handcuffed me to a chair. so I wouldn't have the whole house smelling like it. They came out later and had me take off the outfit I was wearing. So I was just in panties, female chastity, bra , and heels. Then went and got the water hose, and sprayed me off. Of course by this time every one was staring laughing taking video and pictures. So they finally let me back in the house. When we got inside, they gave me a towel to dry off, then handed me a maid outfit. Then the male room mate took me to the bed room, took off the female chastity. Then bent me over the bed fucked me. Then put it rite back on. Now they have me laying in the bed room floor with my outfit on.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:35 AM   #4
sissy932

Default To keep going

So after every one went to sleep besides me and the male. Then I feel a sleep for awhile. Well my room mate put a female chastity on his self. I was the first one to wake up and see this, I asked if he knew what he was in for he said yes. I told him if he wanted to make my gf and his gf happy he needed to go put on my cheerleading outfit. So he did. I told him remember what your gf would do to him if he started down this road. He said it is what it is. The next person to wake after he got on the custom was my gf. She was all like sexy I have an idea. My gf chose to call her 2 sisters, who every time I am around they only have panties are there yoga pants on. So then my male room mate have my gf the key. When my gf sisters got there with there bf, my gf gave his key to her sisters. Her sisters made us lay side by side. Then chose to lay on us where are female chastity is. Then they started just to have sex on top of us. The girls both of them chose to walk around in there underwear bra. There men just stayed naked. After this my room mate gf woke up, and seen her bf. She was like what the fuck did I tell you about it. She said come on get in the bath tub, so he did. My gf and her two sisters asked if they could help. Then she cloged the drain with the drain stopper. Then put on a pair of gloves, then took the cat litter box, then dumped it on him. Then picked up a huge hand full of it and shoved it in the sissy mouth. Then took the rest of it and rubbed it all over the sissy, the sissy skin and clothes.all them put gloves on to do this and help. After sissy was covered, they made a sign and put it around his neck saying use me. They safty pined his skirt to her shirt. Then my gf his gf and my gf two sisters took him out side and handcuffed his hands behind his back around the pole. He is still out there.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:33 AM   #5
sissy932

Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by tincher15 View Post
Write more. Love it
I have written more.
EVERY ONE ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT AND KIK SISSY932
Old 07-29-2017, 12:28 AM   #6
sissy932

Once poeople seen him out there covered in that. One person took a plastic bag, started to pick up all the dog poop around sissy, and shoved in her mouth and all over her face. Someone then went up to sissy and put a pull up on her, then wrote must wear for days. Then they went out there and uncuffed him from the pole and brought him inside. Once he got in side I was laying on the bed they told him to get on top of me and make out with me and for us to grind on each other. Then they took us to the shower with are clothes still on and said get as clean as yall can. So we did. they then put a wig on us, they are doing our make up now. (This is now one of the gf sisters, I am gonna type this out as we do it. Rite now the one with the pull up on we are fixing her skirt where you can see she has it on. The other one we are fixing her skirt so people can see her panties. It's now 2:07 am we are loading them in our car and on the way to Walmart. Okay we just got here in the parking lot we are having them hold hands and handcuffing then together. We just walked in and everyone is already steering at them. We have them get the hand carry basket. First we go to the razor and shaving cream section and get them some. Now we are in the vitamin section having them get female hormone vitamins. Now we are in the make up section they are helping each other chose what they need. "Trust me everyone is staring at them lol" Now we are in the pull up section for adults we tell them to get the girliest ones they can fine. The one with the pull up we make her change hers so it's girly the one with out we make her put one on. Yes why people are staring. There faces are bright red, one asked to use the bathroom so we reminded them they can do that when ever they have pull ups on. Now we are walking to the clothing sections they must each pop pick the sluttiet outfit they can fine. After that they must go et matching bra and panties for them outfits. Then we make them go chossw heels that will work with the outfit. We are now making are way up to check out to buy this stuff." These two sissies probably think this is over, but not enough people seen them in our opinion. " stay tuned.)
Old 07-29-2017, 04:15 AM   #7
sissy932

Do you guys think a mall is public enough on a Sat all day?

Advertisements
Kink Talk