Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-13-2016, 08:42 AM   #16
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 6

Still on all fours, in female underwear and written on, Harry felt terrified as his sisters kept getting closer and closer. All four of the girls couldn't stop laughing at him. "You Bitches! Why?" he asked. "Well, Well, Anne & Jennifer are your Mistresses too, and you haven't forgotten rule number 2 haven't you? Anyway that's no way to talk to your Mistresses, you'll be punished for that later! " Lisa yelled at him. "Ugh fine, why do you do this to me, Mistress Anne and Mistress Jennifer" he asked his sisters, with still a hint of anger in his voice. "why not? You're a total loser and we needed a playtoy. Besides we've seen you perv at our body's, and what's a better punishment for that than becoming our slaveboy?" Anne replied with a mix of laughter and disgust on her face.

It was true though, Harry did look at his sisters body from time to time. But it wasn't his fault, they kept dressing slutty whenever their parents weren't home. They kept walking around in their panties and bra's all over the house, practically forcing him to look at their magnificent asses and big, firm tits. How was a horny teenage boy supposed to not look at that?

"Besides, looking at your groin you seem to like it" she said while pointing at his obvious bulge in the thong. "Now that you know who your owners are, things are going to be a bit different for you. You still have to do anything that Sophia & Lisa tell or text you, but at home things are going to change a bit. Whenever mom and dad aren't around you keep following the rules as given by you earlier. You'll do anything we say, how we say it and whenever we say it. Got it, slaveboy?" "yes Mistress" "Good, now we do have a little surprise waiting at home for you. So why don't we leave here and head home?" Harry nodded and just didn't like the way she said the bit about the surprise, but what choice did he have? Sophia and Lisa said that they had to go too, and said there goodbye's to Anne & Jennifer. "Be a good little slave and kiss our feet while saying goodbye to us" Sophia ordered him. And so he did, he crawled and kissed their feet as he said goodbye to two of his mistresses. Never felt he more humiliated than on this exact moment.

As he stood up, got his clothes and started to walk to his car, his sisters stopped him. "Stop slave. As we recall you have one punishment to undergo, so give your clothes and car keys to us." Harry hesitated, as he couldn't believe what he thought they wanted him to do. "Now Bitch!" they yelled at him. Still in disbelief he handed them his stuff. "It's a half-hour walk to home, but you are lucky. There aren't much people outdoors in the dark now, so it's possible nobody sees your ugly cross-dressing ass tonight. We'll be taking your car with us and be waiting for you at home and open the door for you so mom and dad won't see. You better hurry, we won't wait forever" they said hysterically laughing as they rode away.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck was all he could think of as he walked the first couple of minutes. The first half off the 'Journey in Lingerie' as he called it in his head, wasn't that difficult. He wasn't afraid of being seen there as there were no houses and whenever he saw a car coming he could just move behind a tree. He was terrified for the second half though! As he had to walk through a sub-urban region full of houses and not a lot of places to hide.
It didn't take long before he saw more and more houses, but luckily the first ones already went to sleep as all the lights were off. Without himself knowing he walked a bit slower as he nervously looked around, looking for signs of people, ready to dive away. His now shrivelling dick reminded him of the cold. As he walked further, hiding from tree till tree, garbage bin till garbage bin, he got almost sure he could make it without being seen.. Until a car came driving his way up, he could hear the shitty music before actually seeing the car, but he knew he had to hide quick. He looked around him, but saw no car, tree or something else to hide behind. In about 150 meters the car would pass him, 125... Fuck, what should I do?... 100... "fuck this" he thought, as he ran to the nearest house and walked around to its backyard. Just as the car passed, and he felt safe, he heard a dog bark inside and the lights went on. He didn't knew who lived there and he didn't want to find out, so as he heard someone yell "who is there?" he ran back to the street and sprinted his way home till he was out of breath and out of sight. Almost home, luckily he thought, at this moment he facking hated his sisters! The past few days he found he loved a bit off humiliation, but this went too far for him.

Harry safely arrived at home and when he walked up the driveway his sisters stood in the doorway, both with a chuckle on their faces. "Look who finally arrived" Anne said as they let him in "Had fun?" They handed him a shirt and pants, that seemed nice but he knew it was not for him, it was in case his parents saw. "May I go to sleep?" Harry asked weary, quickly adding "Mistresses". "Of course you may, but first we wanna show you your surprise" Jennifer replied, with a big grin on her face. "follow us to your bedroom, your stuff is there too by the way"

"Tadaaaa" both girls said as they all walked in. Harry looked around, but nothing seemed different. The girls saw his confusion and pointed to two corners on the ceiling. "Are those what I think they are Mistresses?"Harry asked. "Yes, those are two security cameras. Connected to our computer and those off Sophia & Lisa. So we can check on you whenever we want, know if you follow your orders and so Sophia & Lisa can join in our fun we are going to have in here" Harry felt his heart immediately sinking to his shoes, he knew he was never going to be safe from his sisters and their friends anymore. Fuck!

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:18 PM   #17
deltavoyager

His little sisters are evil! I can't wait to see where this goes!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:28 PM   #18
Humilate me

please more!!! so good!!!
Likes: hypno, humiliation, feminization, sissification crossdressing, being controlled eating cum diapers peeing my pants, orgasm denial, RP, Panties, and pooping my pants, Bladder control, edging, Ruined orgasm, toilet licking, anything not specified
Dislikes: Friends Orgasms
Limits: pics, cam and social media

DARE ME I DARE YOU
61 DAYS DENIAL LEFT

18/SISSY/uk/useless clit

PM Dares
For every PM I receive I won't cum for a day like a good girl.
Buzz9572's Sissy baby princess
Humilate me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 01:09 PM   #19
wedgieslave62

Are u planning on adding more if so how long

M-20-straight
wedgieslave62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 07:07 PM   #20
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

I can't wait to read more hopefully

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 05:21 AM   #21
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long. I am very busy at the moment, but a couple of new chapters are coming up.. just give me a few days

PM dares
Old 10-17-2016, 04:14 PM   #22
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update, very much looking forward to the story updates.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 03:01 AM   #23
tiger777

Great story I think that this have a lot of potential
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 05:25 AM   #24
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

sorry guys, but due to some personal problems i won't be able to finish the story anytime soon.
So if anyone wants to go on where i left, be my guest..

PM dares
Old 10-26-2016, 07:49 AM   #25
Humilate me

if no ione else wants a go I can give it a try? but not sure how good it will be?
Likes: hypno, humiliation, feminization, sissification crossdressing, being controlled eating cum diapers peeing my pants, orgasm denial, RP, Panties, and pooping my pants, Bladder control, edging, Ruined orgasm, toilet licking, anything not specified

DARE ME I DARE YOU
61 DAYS DENIAL LEFT

18/SISSY/uk/useless clit

PM Dares
Old 10-27-2016, 06:24 PM   #26
Humilate me

Ok first chapter of new writer, please let me know what you think guys

The reality was just sinking in for Harry this all felt so surreal, a couple of weeks ago he was living the dream life compared to now, now he was being blackmailed by his sisters friends and his sisters of all people.
*Click* *Click*
Her fingers clicked close to his face and he quickly snapped back into reality.
“Oi Slut, assignment time for you, just a quick one before you go, as clearly you weren’t listening to what we said the first time…” Harry noticed the anger and frustration in Mistress Anne’s voice.
“Sorry Mistress, it’s just a lot to take in all at once, but I’m sorry Mistress Anne it would happen again” Harry quickly replied cautious of punishments after his “Lacy Walk”.
Anne smirked, “well done slut your learning! ,anyway you have a choice now” she giggled as she thought about the situation in her head, she drew a pair of scissors from her back pocket, “Choice one, you can take these scissors and cut every male underwear you own so until you buy some more, you will have to wear Julias and yes that means bra too.” She quickly spat out before laughter took over her voice.
“Or Choice 2” Jennifer chimed in, before presenting a pack of ice and needles and a big pair of hoop ear rings.
“I pierce your ears now and put these hoop ear rings in, the choice is yours but it’s either private humiliation with a risk of people finding out or ridicule around the school, about your pretty ear rings” she sang with a delighted tone in her voice with a hint of sarcasm.
Harry contemplated the two options, he has gym and football to worry about changing but he could go before Thursday and buy a few more pairs. He was also known as a betting type so he could probably get away with the ear rings but did he really want to risk it. Looking at the two sent chills down his spine, one way or another both options were as bad as each other.
“Thank you Mistress Jennifer but I am going to go with Mistress Annes offer”
Both of his sisters smirked at each other, both there grins growing as Harry took the scissors.
“Well we will leave you then…” Anne chimed
“And watch from our ROOM, remember to go sleep in the underwear too” Jennifer cackled away
“How about rule 3 with unde..” Harry went to ask
“Only counts with male underwear dispshit” Anne laughed as she closed his door.
He pulled out his underwear draw and started chopping away counting up til he reached his final and last 28th pair, he looked at the time and saw it was 2:30 it took him from 11:00 to do this as he trembled with every cut. He climbed into bed and pulled his covers over him.
*buzz* *buzz*
He sat up to retrieve his phone, knackered and then looked at the screen not pleased with what he saw.

Covers off pantie boy
Mistress Sophie x

He grunted and threw the covers off, the cold air tickled his body, he then set his clock back an hour so the alarm would be before any of his family came in, tomorrow was going to be a long day.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
Harry crawled out of bed and put on a dressing gown before taking a shower and doing his hair, he then returned to his room throwing trousers, socks and a thick top on, he then checked in the mirror to make sure the bra wasn’t visible. He was not happy about this situation and he was starting to break, with a restless night and a 24/7 supervision he was a maggot on a hook just waiting for the catch. He knew he could only wear female underwear or none at all, but he was wearing rough jeans today so he had to wear Julias thong. He walked out his room grabbing his bag and slung it over his shoulders, he then left without eating as Harry was just feeling too sick with his situation.

Then he heard that stupid message Tone, This was goanna be a long day…

DARE ME I DARE YOU
61 DAYS DENIAL LEFT

18/SISSY/uk/useless clit

PM Dares

Last edited by Humilate me; 10-27-2016 at 06:27 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Humilate me for this post:
Old 10-27-2016, 08:06 PM   #27
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

I honestly don't care if someone else took over writing. I'm excited for the next part

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:53 PM   #28
MalePrincess

Can anyone please continue this
MalePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dares, exposed, humiliation, locker room