Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Which video was your favourite?
Marie and Sakiya present: Snack Time 1 2.27%
Nicola and Alice present: A Woodland Adventure 1 2.27%
Faye and Kate present: Purging and Binging 5 11.36%
Chloe and Jenny present: The Dean's List 3 6.82%
Becky and Mia present: Desk Job 34 77.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2016, 10:10 PM   #31
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I love your story telling and how each chapter develops past the previous one. This one makes it to my bestseller list!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 03-28-2016, 04:10 PM   #32
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11

For a brief moment the words didn’t register with Mia; trapped in a room totally silent, silent enough to hear a pin drop. Then it was broken by a loud chortle from Alexis and as the thought sunk in the room erupted into noise. The two pieces of paper… Mia stared at her own wishing it to change. She couldn’t believe it.

“No. This isn’t right, this can’t happen,” she said quietly at first before shouting it to make herself heard over the rumpus crowd, “No, this isn’t going to happen. It’s absolutely insane!” she screamed out feeling tears welling up in her eyes. She still had barely processed what the sorority wanted her to do, the pressure just building to tip her over the edge.
“It’s what the slip of paper says,” Alexis explained wickedly, “you knew the rules and what happens if you back out.” Mia did know the rules but this overpowered any fear of being kicked out that she no longer cared; she had to vent her emotions.

“If it were anyone else, I wouldn’t say a word; you all know this is too far though. I can’t do it. Steph is my sister, by blood.” Her shrill voice cut across the room, which had gone quiet after the initial excitement. People were murmuring left right and center and it seemed everyone was starting to realise how this might be beyond the realm of acceptable behaviour. It was no longer a bit of hazing; it was no longer even intense hazing but something else. It was absolute taboo of natural society. She could hear the crowd beginning to agree with her.

“Well,” Steph said, and Mia could instantly hear a menace in her voice; before the next words escaped her lips she already had a feeling what her older sister was going to say. “Those are the rules little sis, the rules of this sorority, a sorority that I am an officer of. I respect and honour those rules and that’s the way things are. You are not able to change the world if you don’t like the way a few things work and it’s time to grow up. I guess you need to go upstairs, pack up your stuff and get back to your dorm,” she said in the most condescending way that was possible.

Mia knew exactly what Steph was doing, knew her sister probably didn’t want to do this any more than she did. However Steph had heard her protest so heatedly that she saw it as a way to finally get her younger sister out of the sorority; using Mia’s natural, justified squeamishness about committing a sexual act with a blood relative against her. Mia knew one more thing though; she knew that Steph was bluffing. She was trying to use it as a way to beat and bully her into submission.

The dread Mia felt when she’d first read the slips of paper was draining out of her, being replaced by anger, a white hot rage. An opportunity for Steph and her to work together, to put an end to an awkward situation and she was throwing it away selfishly. As an officer Mia knew she just had to back up her own objections and they would probably be able to get some special dispensation from the rules; her initial rant already getting sisters on side to help. Instead Steph was using the situation to get what she wanted, and that was what the worst part was for Mia. They could help each other and both be happy for once or Steph could help herself and hurt Mia. She’d chosen the path she wanted to take. The disgust Mia had felt about her sister putting her tongue on one of her most private areas dried up, replaced by the want and pure desire to throw Steph’s strategy straight back in her face, to call her bluff.

“Oh, Steph, I didn’t realise that you would be okay with this. I was only objecting to protect you but if you are ready then I am as well,” Mia responded coldly, feeling the acid dripping off her teeth and flicking from her tongue with every single word that came out of her mouth. She watched as Steph’s face tightened as she tried to keep her composure. Mia took no time in letting her sister come up with a new ploy though; instead, she walked over so that she was mere feet in front of Steph, turned so that her back was to her and dropped down. Mia got onto hands and knees, sticking her ass up in the air facing her sister and waited. Every person in the room started to murmur quietly, completely stunned by the turn of events.

Here they were, two sisters, in front of a sorority absolutely trapped by anger for the other person. Mia couldn’t back out; to do so would admit that she wasn’t as tough as Steph or that she was overwhelmed. It would prove that Steph could do something that Mia couldn’t. It would prove that she was the whining kid that Steph still thought she was, so she waited on hands and knees. Steph had now become equally trapped; she hadn’t taken the out that Mia had presented and now needed to prove she was willing to do anything it took to bring Mia down. She needed to save face in front of the sorority, especially the other officers, and that meant only one thing. Steph dropped down on her knees behind Mia.

As Mia heard her sister’s knees land on the floor behind her, she turned to look at her. Steph was no longer smiling, her expression now tense, nervous, unknowing. Mia thought her expression might be a mirror image. She saw Alexis and Hannah behind Steph, sporting a strange combination image of disgusted and aroused. Every person in the room was silent, motionless, staring at the two girls in front of them, terrified that the girls were going to go through with it, but scared that if they looked away they would miss it.

Mia felt her sister’s palms press up against her ass cheeks, her warm hands causing Mia to shiver and let out a soft moan. It caused Steph to freeze for a minute, not moving, considering. The room was still, caught in a moment of complete turmoil and sexuality. The electricity was growing to new levels but it was under the surface, masked inside of the bodies of everybody present. Finally Steph began to apply a small amount of pressure to her ass cheeks, spreading them apart slightly to expose the tight pink asshole to the cool air.

Mia felt the pressure building as Steph leaned forward, pressing into her hips, using her ass to hold her own body up. Slowly, Steph began to lower her head so that it was between the younger girl’s ass cheeks. Mia’s heart was pounding in her chest as she felt Steph getting closer. Every part of her wanted to spring up and run across the room, run for the hills, away from her sister to any other place. Only her will kept her still in place, holding her on her knees, urging her not to break. Her legs were shaking slightly and her body felt like ice.

It may have been that chill which caused her to moan loudly when she felt Steph’s hot breath against her anus. Steph breathed out deeply and the air pressed against the cold skin giving Mia a warm and strangely intriguing feeling. Steph’s breath felt nice and Mia couldn’t ignore the fact that she was still aroused from the game, even despite the immensely strange turn. In fact, Mia’s libido and emotions may have even been heightened by how intense her anxiety had become, perhaps even the taboo of the situation. Mia knew that she didn’t want to feel her sister’s sensual, hot breath breaking against her anus and swirling to tickly her pussy, but the fact she didn’t want it, or the fact that it was morally wrong to want it, made her start to want it. It was a confusing, conflicting mixture of immensely powerful feelings. Mia had little time to think about it; the force of Steph’s breath indicated her lips were close and it was about to happen.

“Time doesn’t start until you do,” she heard Alexis say and Steph couldn’t stop now unless she wanted to be branded a coward for all to see.

The first thing Mia felt was a warm, tingling sensation which rocketed through her entire body; it tensed her shoulders and made her eyes water. Below the tingling feeling, she felt a wet, soft but rough sensation. She felt Steph, her older sister, drag her tongue up from the bottom of her anus to the top. Her tongue was flat against the opening, soft in a way which suggested she was lapping an ice cream. Wherever Steph’s tongue moved it was followed by a cold air sensation as her saliva became exposed to the air. As the tongue reached the top of the anus, Mia felt it plunge straight back down, to lap gently at her again. Steph’s tongue was thick, wet and left a long trail of spit across the asshole. Mia felt gentle bumps as the tongue flittered across the puckered skin and all she could think was to wonder what it tasted like. She heard her voice elicit a squealing sound despite not wanting it to happen.

Each little motion of the tongue sent reverberations throughout her whole body, almost as if the tongue wasn’t licking just her anus, but her clit and nipples as well. Every motion could be felt in all of those places, her pussy almost gushing now with slick juices. Mia could smell her own scent and arousal, feel it running down her legs. She could feel Steph’s chin against the wet opening and knew that her juices must be running down her chin and neck. If it bothered her though Steph didn’t let it show, allowing her tongue to keep moving in a slow rhythm. The room could hear the slurping sounds as she sucked her spit from the anus and back into her mouth.

Mia couldn’t describe the sensations she was feeling, words almost failing to express the emotions. It was clear that Steph was immensely skilled with her tongue; each motion seemed planned in advance to produce the greatest amount of pleasure. The sheer physical joy of the loving touch may have been the most powerful emotion; Steph knew what buttons to push on the female machine which was her body. As the pleasure rose, with it came a sexual fog as Mia considered the phenomenon. Her time in the sorority had already shown her that there was a level of sexual arousal she reached where she lost all control of rational though, where it was replaced by pure animalistic instincts. She appeared to exist only to receive sexual pleasure, everything else fading to the background. It was this fog she was now slipping deeper and deeper into it.

Below that and now barely recognisable to her mind was the emotional aspect and impact. The complex emotions she felt for Steph were intensely contradictory. Mia was angry, she was hurt and she was scared, but surrounding that was a love for her; both the deep well of sisterly love she hoped would always remain but also the pleasure that Steph was bringing to her body. Finally, surrounding everything else was a thin veil of disgust; this was wrong. She couldn’t possibly be feeling what she was feeling with her own sister.

Her thoughts and fears melded further into the distant background as Steph’s tongue began to work faster, her motions becoming less controlled, her tongue pushing harder and flatter against her younger sister’s anus. She momentarily made her tongue rigid for a brief time and Mia felt the tip press inside of her before pulling out and resuming the gentle but quick laps of her rosebud. Without thinking Mia brought one of her hands off the floor and towards her breast. Slowly she grabbed hold of it, squeezing the nipple as she moaned. Mia pushed her hips back slightly, driving her ass hard into her sister’s face. She was moaning loudly now in unison with her sister’s motions. The rest of the house seemed to be floating away as Mia became in desperate need, entering her own world, of the orgasm which was building. She’d never felt the need so great and felt herself now digging fingers deep into her flesh. She was just about to move her hand away and towards her clit, to give some sort of relief.

“Time!” Hannah shouted. Instantly, Steph pulled her tongue away from Mia’s anus. Mia’s eyes flicked open as the orgasm she’d been reaching subsided slightly. Instead the fear and disgust, suppressed during the act, began to rise to take its place. The room came back into focus and each of the shocked faces of the sorority sisters swung into her vision. Mia looked around seeing that everybody’s faces were flushed with the combination of uncontained lust but backed up by a shame of what had caused it. They had liked what they’d watched but felt strange about liking it. Mia found herself in a very similar boat.

“Very good… uh… Mia. Go back to the group,” Alexis broke the silence after a long pause. Even the president seemed rocked by what she’d just witnessed. Lesbian incest was the thought that shot through Mia’s mind and that was probably enough to shock anyone. As she returned to the group she saw them desperately try to avoid making eye contact with her. However she sensed they weren’t disgusted by her, she felt no hostility; instead it seemed they were ashamed of themselves. They hadn’t stopped it from happening and then had enjoyed it. Mia turned to look at the officers and they did the same.

Not Steph though. At first, Mia couldn’t tell what her sister was thinking, looking at the face glistened with her juices and her sister’s spit. Her cheeks seemed red and her eyes downcast. Her nipples, Mia could see were hard were hard through her shirt. Without comprehending it, Mia noted that she looked beautiful she considered the pleasure her sister had just given to her, but the weird circumstances that had surrounded it. Mia wondered if Steph was feeling the same way that she was.

Finally, Steph seemed to sense that Mia was looking at her and she looked up at her younger sister. Mia almost stumbled backwards in shock. She’d never seen such hate like that in anyone’s eyes before. Steph hated her; Mia could feel it coming off her in waves. Regardless of what anybody else was feeling, Steph was angry, ashamed, embarrassed and confused, and she was blaming Mia. Whatever confused feelings Mia had had moments before had just multiplied a thousand times by two new ones, fear and guilt.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 12:35 AM   #33
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Absolutely the most erotic humiliation chapter I have read in a long time. Very nicely written I could see the scene as you discribed perfectly.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 03-30-2016, 03:27 PM   #34
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 12

Following that the game became fairly lacklustre; everybody recognised the strange emotional and sexual tension that had warped the game causing everyone to become wary. Nobody wanted to be embarrassed or shocked the way Mia and Steph had, despite there being no way they possibly could have been. Mia spent the remainder of the game trying to become invisible, attempting to ignore every glance in her direction. As soon as the game finished and the ritual was over she ran to her room, climbed into bed and buried herself in the covers.

When Becky came in she desperately pretended to be asleep and despite her knowing her roommate was awake, Becky was sweet enough to let her pretend. Mia spend the night darting in and out of an unpleasant sleep, unable to recall the dreams but repeatedly waking up panicked, her chest tight and drowned in anxiety. She tried not to think about what had happened, tried not to consider what was going to happen, what could possibly happen. Even through the feeling of her juices and sister’s saliva drying on her ass, she tried to pretend it was all a dream that hadn’t actually happened; it was a sick thought which would disappear.

Her alarm almost came as a relief the next morning, an escape from the misery of her thoughts and the night before. As she sat up in bed, Becky was waiting for her, sat awake on her own bed. Mia didn’t have a chance to look away, sneak off and hide; the moment Becky saw her rise she addressed her. “Hey, are you okay?” she asked, not in a way which sounded disgusted, not in a way which sounded embarrassed, but she sounded concerned.

Mia looked over at her roommate, sitting up with her blanket wrapped around her waist. Her breasts were out but Mia understood that there was no point in either of them trying to hide anything anymore. “I don’t know,” Mia answered honestly. Both girls felt sheepish and a long pause followed.
“That was the most intense thing that I’ve ever seen,” Becky said causing Mia to twinge in guilt.
“You don’t even know the half of it,” Mia replied.
“It… I…. didn’t think anything like that would happen. I thought someone… anyone was going to stop it or something. I can’t believe anything would get that far out of hand,” Becky said looking blankly out the window. She was contemplating and something her look caused Mia to break.
“Everyone must think I’m a disgusting freak, how could I do that?” Mia said, the idea rolling in her head the whole night and she needed to let it out, bring it into the open.

Becky’s eyes dropped. “Okay… I’m going to tell you something. You sort of put it all out there last night so I’ll do the same for you. I know how I’d feel if it was me, if I’d done that with… my sister. I owe this to you, hopefully it’ll help make you feel… less strange I think. I watched what happened and I admit I’m sort of confused by it but… I liked it. It was sexy and I mean extremely sexy. It made be unbearably horny and I was ashamed that I felt that way. We all knew it was wrong but I want you to know that if you are weird… I am just as weird as you are. I just didn’t have the opportunity to show it to the world.”

Mia felt tears welling in her eyes. She stood up and rushed over to Becky’s bed. Without thinking, she wrapped her arms around her friend and felt her hug returned. As Mia felt their bodies press together she couldn’t describe how important Becky’s words were to her in that moment. In a moment of absolute despair, Becky had seen her pain and thrown a lifeline. Mia knew that the girl didn’t have to say what she had, knew it had been an embarrassing and difficult thing to say, but it was clear that she’d been waiting the entirety of the night to say it, just to gibe Mia some small amount of comfort.

“Thank you Becky,” Mia said, “I can’t…”
“Don’t,” Lori stopped her, pushing Mia back away from her and shaking her head, “Don’t thank me. That’s what sisters are for. It was a wonderful sentiment but it caused Mia to tense up and her stomach to knot nonetheless.
“I don’t think so,” she mumbled. The hug broke apart and Mia slumped down on the bed next to Becky, thinking of Steph.
“What do you mean?” Becky asked. Mia paused before carefully describing the tension, the built of emotions between Steph and herself. She filled Becky in on how Steph didn’t want her in the sorority and how the previous night had been a battle of wills which she had been triumphant in but nobody had really won. She told her about the hateful look Steph had given her when everything was said and done.

“I didn’t realise Mia. I thought you’d both… you know… actually wanted that last night,” she said, clearly more confused than ever.
“I don’t know… I think we king of did,” Mia confessed, grasping to try and explain the situation, “but we really didn’t. It’s like… she can’t stand the idea that I’ve grown up, that I want to occupy the same adult place she does. So she denies that I am an adult and treats me like a child. It causes all these weird side effects I guess. I want so badly for her to accept me in any way and I mean I joined this sorority to…”

Then, for the first time, Mia realised it, realised that Steph had been right all along. She had joined the sorority because of her. She had spent so long denying it to Steph and to herself, but there it was. She’d told herself that she’d wanted to meet friends her age, to be part of something fun, a sisterhood, and all of that had been true. But there was a much deeper motive which had caused it. Since she was a little kid, she’d always wanted to be just like Steph, and it seemed in growing up nothing had changed. In an unguarded moment she had almost just said it, said that she had joined the sorority to follow in Steph’s footsteps, to almost just tag along, like she’d always done. Mia wondered then if Steph truly did have a reason to be upset with her, that she was being a shadow and not her own form. She knew they were far too deep for that either way though now.

“Joined to what?” Becky asked.
“I don’t know,” Mia said, “I just know that I always wanted to be close to Steph. I know that I honestly did enjoy what happened last night, but I feel like the good feeling is coming at too high of a price. Joining into Steph’s life and being part of her adult relationships is pushing us further apart. I feel more distant from her now that ever, even though I wanted to just be closer.” All the thoughts, all the fears Mia had about this sorority crystallised to a point she could explain them. It made her feel weak, powerless and somewhat ill.

Mi felt Becky’s hand on her cheek and looking up at her, saw that Becky was staring at her with an intense concern. “Listen, I don’t know what is going on with you and Steph; I honestly can’t imagine it really. My sister is three years younger than me and I don’t know what I would do if she joins this sorority when she gets in college. I can only say that sisters have pains when they leave childhood and I thing that is happening for both you and Steph. It can feel like she hates you or that at times you even hate her, but I promise you Amelia. I promise that everything will work out.”

Mia was almost shocked at hearing her full name but it made the statement more believable to her, a true assertion that it could be OK. The soft voice which Becky spoke with passionate sincerity was so calming and reassuring. Mia felt like her relationship with Steph was fractured so far it was beyond repair, but she knew she wanted to believe Becky, and that Becky believed what she was saying herself. Mia took comfort from it and felt a deep gratitude.

Mia was overcome by a tidal wave of emotions and what she did next, she didn’t decide, but she just did it. Mia leaned forward; eyes closed and felt her lips press into Becky’s soft mouth. For a second Becky completely froze, absolutely taken by surprise at Mia’s actions. Mia couldn’t think of a better way to show her how important she was becoming to her or how much she appreciated the show of love. After the initial shock, Becky kissed back. Mia felt her roommate’s lips come alive, and her body relax into her own. Their lips pressed together in a pure kiss for a period of beauty. Mia felt the love and acceptance she desperately wanted and only hoped that Becky felt the same. After a long while they finally broke the kiss.

“I don’t know how to say this Mia, because I don’t want to make some kind of romantic declaration for the future…” Becky said softly as their eyes opened and Mia knew exactly what she wanted to say.
“No, I know,” she cut in. She knew exactly, she thought Becky was sweet, smart and fun; she found her to be beautiful, effortlessly sexy and hopelessly alluring. What she felt for her at the core was a friendship that she had never experienced before. It wasn’t romantic, but deep and pure, “I love you too. You are my newest sister.”
“That’s exactly it,” Becky replied, “I love you.” The two girls hugged again albeit briefly.
“Oh shit,” Mia said, looking over Becky’s shoulder, we’re going to be late to class.” Both girls immediately got up and rushed to the shower.

Mia arrived back at the house around the time the nightly meeting was set to start. She had stayed out the entire day, even after her classes were finished. For just a while, she wanted to pretend she was a normal college student, with worries about her course and not her inner sexuality. She’d walked through the quad; watching people play Frisbee, chill out with drinks, relaxing. She went to the student union and got snacks; she went to the library and did homework. The entire time she spent in the exact moment, ignoring the deeply conflicting situation at the house.

Of course, as she stepped inside and removed her clothes, everything flooded back to her. She was in a strange lesbian sorority and had been coerced and led into having a destructive semi-sexual relationship with her own sister. So much for being a normal college student she though.

Once again all of the girls were shepherded into the dining room from the living room and once again the freshmen stood in the middle while the older girls formed the ring on the outside. Once all were inside Alexis called for everyone to hush again. “Good evening pledges,” she said calmly, “I do hope you all had fun last night.” She looked around the room and lingered her gaze on Mia. It was clear that many of the girls were still unsure how to react to what had happened that night. “We hope that you have learned to better understand your sisters and how to properly connect to another person.” Alexis began her usual pace around the group of pledges trying to wash over how confusing the connection between Steph and Mia had been. “We hope you have learned the importance of somebody else in your life.

“Tonight, ladies, is a new lesson. You have learnt about self love, you have learned about connection. Tonight we will learn about the importance of providing help and love to others and not just yourself. It is vital in this sorority to know and understand yourself, but it is of equally important to understand how to satisfy another. Providing for another is what makes us good people, it removes our selfishness and today you will appreciate this importance.” Alexis as perfected so well finished her speech as she stopped back at the front of the room. “Becky, please step forward.”

Once again Becky approached the front of the room. It felt familiar now to Mia, a routine that seemed almost normal, but it didn’t make it any less unnerving. Alexis was holding a bowl with only two slips of paper in it and Becky was asked to choose one.
“The paper says ‘sophomore,’” Becky said aloud, less nervously than in the past. The sophomores cheered and the seniors groaned in disappointment. Mia was extremely happy; she had figured they were going to be paired up with an older sister again and had been completely terrified that she might have to spend the entire evening fighting with Steph. Sophomore was definitely better; it meant an evening with…

“Hi,” Monica said, tapping her on the shoulder. Mia spun around to find the girl smiling at her coyly and looking even more beautiful that she had the day before when she had been sucking on her nipple. She was wearing a short pink skirt and white t-shirt. A lavender bra was just visible through the shirt.
“Hi Monica,” she said.
“Good to get to know you little sis,” she said warmly before looking over her body. It didn’t feel any less strange than last time to Mia despite it having happened before. It definitely still felt weird to be assigned as some sort of toy to an older girl.
“Yeah, I’ve been looking forward to it,” Mia said, trying to talk as little as possible. She had been too embarrassed to talk to any of the sisters that day other than Becky and wondered what Monica was thinking of her. Almost as if reading her mind she addressed the issue.

“How are you feeling today? That was a wild time last night,” she asked.
“I’m okay I guess, yeah, it was really weird,” Mia said, not really sure what else to say.
“Oh, that was way more than weird babe. That was the craziest fucking thing I’ve ever seen and, after a year at this place, I’ve seen some crazy fucking things,” she said.
Mia blushed. “Oh,” she said, feeling slightly embarrassed. She felt Monica’s hand on her chin and she lifted it up so that Mia was looking into her eyes.
“Don’t get all glum and shy doll. That was a compliment,” she said before laughing, “And don’t feel embarrassed. Everyone’s doing shit they didn’t expect to be doing and at least you got your salad tossed, you got rimmed by someone who seriously knows what the hell she is doing.” Mia was totally thrown; Monica’s easy tone really hadn’t prepared her for that bombshell. Had Steph licked Monica’s anus as well? Was it part of hazing? Did they do it other times? Was it something people actually just did?

Mia had little time to think on it. Instead, Monica grabbed her hand and started to lead her towards the living room. There were several senior and junior girls there left without anything to do for the night so had piled in to watch television. Mia felt like her arm was being pulled from its socket as Monica dragger her in front of a couch in the middle of the room.

“What is it we are supposed to do today? Cal took me to her room the other day, do you want to go to yours?” she asked. Mia felt a bit uncomfortable. All the other pledges were gone making her the only one naked and everybody was staring at them, standing in front of the television in the front of the room. Monica leaned in and whispered to her.
“Get ready doll. I don’t do anything slowly, it’s about to get weird again,” she said in a sultry manner and then raised her eyebrows. Mia felt an ice grip inside of her stomach. She had no idea what that was supposed to mean, but she didn’t like the sound of it.
“Monica…” she started but the girl had already moved away from her.

“Ladies and… the vast majority of you who are far too dirty and perverted to be called ladies,” Monica called out across the room. Some of the girls started to laugh. “I know you are all very disappointed tonight. The junior girls are upset because you’ve already shot your wad with the little sisters. Senior girls are panting with anticipation because you know you have to wait. Now I know what you were planning to do with your disappointment. You thought you would watch some television, bitch about school and go to bed all horny. Well, have no fear, Monica Ambrose is here, and she is here to help.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Leanne, a junior girl, called out. Even as she said it, more girls were gathering around to hear what Monica had to say. She seemed to have a magnetism about her that was drawing people in, making them intrigued.
“I am glad you have asked, my dear,” Monica continued dramatically, “standing before you is a fine specimen of naked, female freshmen.” She gestured to Mia causing her to blush. All eyes turned towards her, all looking happy and harmless but making her feel uncomfortable. “She has a glorious set of tits, a splendid ass, a cute face, and, as we all know, a bold sexual appetite.” More giggling followed; it seemed nobody had forgotten the night before, but nobody showed revulsion, no disgust. She saw interest combined with a sort of respect.
“What about her?” another girl called out.

“An impatient group,” Monica replied dramatically offended, “You know, I was only trying to do you all a favour. If you want to get snippy…”
“We’re sorry, we’re sorry,” another girl chirped, “just want to know what you are doing.” Monica nodded sagaciously as though she understood their predicament.
“I accept your apology Naomi, and, without further ado I will explain the alternative entertainment I have devised for you this evening,” she paused now, letting everyone wait, building anticipation. “I want you all to be very clear, this is simply alternative entertainment. If you wish to continue watching television, I won’t stop you.”

“Oh my god Monica, spill it!” someone yelled. Monica smiled then, without speaking again, she reached down at her skirt and gave it a quick tug. It was held up with an elastic waistband and as she pulled it over her hips, the skirt slid down her legs and pooled on the floor. Mia was shocked to see the girl wasn’t wearing any panties under the very small skirt. She was now wearing just her tight white t-shirt, which didn’t cover her stomach and a bra that looked like it might pop through. Her legs were long and beautiful; her pussy was a dark red slash between her legs with small pussy lips, a tiny little clit and a very small patch of black pubic hair shaved into a landing strip. Some of the girls whistled and made a big deal, but it was clear that Mia was the only one completely shocked.

“Well my friends, here is your alternative entertainment. I am going to sit on this couch with my legs wide open. My little pledge friend is going to get on her hands and knees in front of me and crawl between my knees. Then she is going to eat my tight little pussy,” Monica said. Mia’s mouth immediately went dry, but the other girls cheered heartily. Mia knew from the reaction that nobody was going to stick with the television.
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 03-30-2016, 06:12 PM   #35
jessie_XXXJONES

Heart

Mmmmm yep still love your story's, they are always so long I love the length doesn't leave me bored after a fee mins much love
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jessie_XXXJONES for this post:
Old 03-31-2016, 12:41 AM   #36
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't think you would ever top your previous chapter, but this did and the ending has my head spinning
Old 04-05-2016, 05:16 PM   #37
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 13

Monica turned and flopped backwards onto the couch casually; as promised, she spread her legs wide for the room. The other girls quickly moved around so all could get a better look. Mia now realised she was expected to be performing for about quarter of the sorority. Her knees became weak and she struggled for oxygen, feeling she might pass out at any second. Mia really didn’t want to do this but she was already in so deep at this point, it made absolutely no sense for her to quit now. Monica could sense her unease; she licked her lips and tilted her cute chin back.

“Mia darling, stop worrying. It isn’t going to bite you. You can ask a fair few of the other girls that are standing around you for confirmation of that. I’m almost certain that they will all tell you the same thing, that the meal you are about to enjoy is delicious,” Adrianna taunted. She moved her hands away from her knees and began to slide them up her inner thighs, across her pussy lips and up her body to her breasts. She grazed past them before folding her arms behind her head, leaning back comfortably. Mia’s eyes moved down towards the girl’s pussy; it glistened slightly showing her arousal. Mia wasn’t sure if it was the thrill of being naked in front of everyone, the thrill of bossing her around, or both. Mia couldn’t deny that Monica’s body was beautiful and that it is turning her on significantly. She had already come to terms that she might be attracted to the female form, but this was more than that.

As she lowered herself to her hands and knees, Mia was still unsure whether she would be able to motivate her body into crawling forwards, but she knew she didn’t want to anger Monica. She felt the other girls’ eyes lingering on her large breasts, now hanging like pendulums below her body as well as her round ass now pointing towards the air.

She was only about four feet away from Monica’s pussy when she was on all fours and two things instantly changed the entire situation. The first was that as she got low and close to Monica’s body, she could smell the girl’s arousal; the savoury aroma absorbed her face to the point she could almost already taste the salty, clean juices of her body. The instant that Monica’s natural aroma entered her nostrils, Mia felt her own pussy begin to get wet; she felt her nipples harden and the sexual fog begin to descend again. She still felt nervous, but the dread disappeared into nervous excitement. She still hadn’t been able to cum since the night before and was hornier than ever and it took little to get her back in the mood.

The second thing was what she saw in the corner of her eye. Steph had finally left the dining room and made her way back into the living area; having seen the crowd forming she had walked over to see what was going on. The second she saw Mia, her face fell. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts but didn’t walk away; she just watched. Mia wasn’t sure whether Steph was trying to psych her out, get into her head, or whether like the rest of the girls, couldn’t deny that she was intrigued. Regardless of the reason, Mia knew that she was there and wasn’t quite able to put her out of her mind.

However, Monica’s arousal was enough to keep Mia’s anxiety about her sister at a low level. Mia began to crawl forward towards the wet pussy, each movement increasing the intensity of the scent. This in turn kept increasing Mia’s own arousal, thickening the sexual fog that clouded her rational thought. She moved closer, putting all the other girls to the back of her mind, not forgetting about them, still aware of their presence but losing all nerves, embarrassment and care about them being there. Mia started to feel comfortable, relaxed even, and actually began to like that they were watching on. Her motions became slicker, moving in a sexual manner as her body felt alive.

She eventually passed between Monica’s knees and stopped moving, her head directly between the girl’s legs and face just inches from the glistening snatch. Monica’s legs were spread incredibly wide and it had pulled the lips slightly apart. The labia were red and looked soft and sweet causing Mia’s mouth to water at the prospect. The only pussy she had ever tasted was her own when she had licked the dildo she had pulled from her arse, but Mia knew she wanted to taste the one that was now right in front of her.

For a moment, that thought, the thought that she wanted to taste this girl’s pussy, shocked her and threw her off the game. The fog faded slightly and lightened in intensity, what was she doing? She had just started to come to terms with her attraction to women, but now, here she was, on hands and knees, excited to be eating a pussy. She had never done anything like this before; she didn’t even know where to begin. Why was her body acting in this way, why was she reacting to this situation? Mia didn’t know the answers anymore. Mia looked out the corner of eye, over Monica’s thigh, looking for Steph, hoping to maybe gain some bearing of her identity. She found her face looking back, still, stonily, with a hostile look infused with both sceptical and lustful undertones, providing no help to Mia.

She felt a gentle pressure on her cheek, Monica’s hand. With her fingers she carefully turned Mia’s head so that she was facing Monica’s body again. Mia tilted her eyes up to see the attractive face looking down at her. She was smiling and her eyes seemed caring. “Don’t worry about Steph,” she whispered just to Mia, before increasing her volume so everyone else could hear. “Come on doll, everyone wants to watch you eat,” she said eliciting a cheer from the crowd. Mia remembered that all eyes were on her and the job that she had to do. She knew there was no real way to get out of it now, that she was in far too deep; whatever the sorority wanted from her, she was completely stuck in the knowledge she had to give it to them. If she happened to enjoy it as well, that was a bonus and so much the better.

Mia took a deep breath through her nose, once again allowing the fragrance of Monica’s delicious scent to sweep over her, bringing the fog curtain back over her mind to the point that all she wanted to do was provide Monica with pleasure. She wanted to do what she had to do for the sorority; she wanted to taste her sorority sister’s pussy. Mia leaned forward to the point where she was so close she could feel her hot breath rebounding from the beautiful skin back into her face. Her open eyes saw up close the juicy red pussy, the small clitoris hard and clearly visible. The folds of her pussy appeared swollen, like they needed some relief and down, lurking at the bottom of the slit was a single drip of clear liquid.

Mia knew nothing about eating pussy; never had she had her pussy eaten and certainly never had she done it to someone else. She knew that she wanted that little drip of essence inside her mouth though and as she closed her eyes, sticking out her tongue, she leaned forward the last few inches. Mia felt the hot wetness against her tongue and immediately felt Monica’s body tremble as her tongue pressed into the flesh.

The drip landed squarely on Mia’s tongue and she couldn’t help but think how exquisite the taste was. The taste resembled identically the scents that the body was giving off but only incredibly more concentrated. It was a salty, sweet and sensuous flavour that coated her entire tongue with just one taste. It was a drug to her body, the taste and experience sending ripples through her body. Mia’s pussy contracted and her nipples hardened into bullets.
“Oh doll, that’s so nice,” Monica moaned as Mia smiled to herself. Mia didn’t know what she was doing, but knew it must’ve felt good.

Mia knew that the clit would be the most sensitive part of her vagina so decided to send her tongue on a path to that destination. She made her tongue somewhat rigid before slowly and steadily dragging her tongue through the hot slit. The juices pooled on her tongue dripping down into her mouth, providing Mia with the drug that was sending her own body wild in sensations. Her tongue slipped ever so slightly into the wet pussy allowing Mia to feel the tightness of the girl’s body, even feeling her heartbeat through the tissue. Monica moaned loudly as she rested her hand gently on the top of Mia’s head.

Mia’s tongue reached the top of the wet slit with a small mouthful of the girl’s juices. She swirled her tongue on the roof of her mouth, allowing the flavours to soak into her senses before swallowing down and focusing her energy on the clitoris. The hard little nub of tissue was trembling in anticipation. Mia made her tongue soft and limp before carefully lapping at it.
“Holy shit!” Monica screamed, her body instantly going rigid. Mia momentarily stopped for a second, afraid that she was doing something wrong, before Monica’s hand pushed gently on her head, guiding her back into her pussy, telling her to keep going. Mia knew she must have hit the right spot.

She got back to business, focusing all her attention on Monica’s clit, hoping she knew what would feel good, considering what she would want to feel herself. Mia kept her tongue soft, licking at the other girl’s sensitive clit, swirling her tongue around the top of it, trying to keep a steady rhythm, trying to build the tension inside of Monica. It seemed to be working with little sighs of contentment appearing with each flick of the tongue. Mia would occasionally let her tongue harden slightly extracting a low groan. Monica’s body was trembling more with each movement and Mia could feel her legs shaking either side of her head. Both hands were now on her head holding her tongue in place, enjoying every motion.

Mia’s thoughts all escaped her as she was pleasuring Monica, every thought except for the desire to make the girl feel good. She wanted to feel conflicted, uncomfortable, something, just to make her feel less like what she considered a slut to the situation. She couldn’t though, completely invested in giving herself to Monica. Maybe not entirely, there was one thing still on her mind. She thought about the girls around her, watching the entire thing play out. She wasn’t self conscious or embarrassed in the slightest; she found it heightening her arousal. It made all her actions feel somehow sexier and more interesting. It felt good to have people thing she was sexy and want to see her.

In fact, it felt so good that Mia began to feel an intense need for contact of her own; no longer enough to just have her tongue slithering between Monica’s slit, to kiss her lips with her own. Mia needed a touch, so, as he wrapped her lips over Monica’s clitoris, sucking it gently and rolling her tongue over it, she lifted her right hand off the ground and grabbed her own breast. Not hard, just a gentle squeeze of the flesh, to feel the nipples against her palm. Each lick with her tongue now corresponded directly with a squeeze of her breast, with special focus on her nipples.

For a long while the two girls remained in that position, Mia’s tongue on Monica’s clitoris and her hand grasping her own breast. Mia found herself moaning into the girl’s pussy and the vibrations only seemed to increase the pleasure. The girls, including Steph, leaned in closer, all silent and enjoying the view. The sexual tension began to build further, Mia’s face now slick with Monica’s juices and her own saliva. Her whole body felt hot and taut.

“Oh fuck, I need more,” Monica moaned loudly. In a quick motion she took her hands and slipped one under each knee and pulled herself back, rocking slightly on the couch. Monica pulled her legs as wide as she could, her pussy glistening with spit and her own juices. Now, as well as the dripping pussy, also exposed was her tight asshole. It was wet from the juices of her pussy and Mia’s face was inches from it. “Come on baby, eat my asshole,” she said. Mia gulped. This was entirely different, not something that was normally done. Mia wanted desperately though, to put her tongue on her rosebud. She didn’t know why, but it felt like an imperative. She knew she shouldn’t want it however and it froze Mia in place. Monica smiled down at her.

“Come on doll, you know how to do it. Your sister showed you last night. If you are half as good as she is then you’ll do fine. Hurry, I need it quick,” Monica said. Her words rifled through Mia’s brain at pace. Last night, Steph, it was all confusing. Mia looked around the room and saw everyone waiting, wanting to watch her eat Monica’s ass. Mia decided to do what felt right in the moment.

Mia lifted her free hand off the ground so she was just on her knees, bent slightly. The first thing she felt was her nose sinking into Monica’s soft pussy. It felt incredibly wet and warm to her. Mia took the free hand and stuck two fingers into her mouth, getting them wet with saliva and Monica’s juices. She brought the fingers up above the bridge of her nose and set them against Monica’s pulsing clit, swirling them around on the nub. Monica’s body became instantly still as she sucked in air quickly and deeply, her legs shaking.

There was now only one thing left to do. Once again, Mia slowly drew out her tongue and just as before, when her tongue was an inch from her mouth she felt it press against hot wet flesh. This time it felt different, still incredibly soft but also extremely firm. It felt taut and as Mia’s tongue splayed out over the flesh she felt it running along the tight ridges of her anus. It tasted salty and earthy, mostly like her skin but it also felt devilishly naughty to have her tongue slicking against it. Mia squeezed her breast tightly as she started to lap at her anus, bathing it in saliva.

Mia moved her tongue across the bud in unison with her fingers sliding over Monica’s clitoris. All the while, she sucked up the juices as they poured from the pussy and down the crack of her ass. The more she licked, the better she liked it. She loved the way her flesh felt against her tongue and she adored the way that Monica reacted, how she was squirming over the couch. Mia could tell it was taking the entire girl’s concentration to keep from releasing her knees and falling over. The noises became more frequent. High chirping sounds followed by deep moans, eyes closed as Monica bit her lower lip fiercely, completely consumed by each movement, and she looked incredibly.

Her beauty along with the sights, smells, tastes and sensations Mia was experiencing was having an intense effect on her own body. The sexual fog was now a dense cloud over her mind and all she could thing was the previous night she had been kissed, sucked on a nipple, had her asshole eaten and hadn’t had an orgasm. Now she was eating a girl’s pussy and asshole and still hadn’t cum. She could feel her pulse pounding throughout her body. She needed some relief. Mia sealed her lips around Monica’s anus, sucking on it gently, at the same time darting her tongue slightly to probe at the dark bud. The fingers on her left hand continued to work Monica’s clitoris but her right hand dropped her own breast. She slinked her hand down over her stomach between her legs.

She needed to masturbate, like she’d never needed to before. She didn’t care that people were watching. She didn’t care that Steph was watching; she needed some release from the tension, both sexual and emotional. Slowly, her fingers grazed the pussy lips causing Mia to shake all over and groan. The groan rattled her tongue around on the outside of Monica’s anus and she moaned in reply. Mia’s fingers continued to explore and she couldn’t believe how wet she was. Mia’s pussy essentially sucked her fingers inside. She massaged the tight, wet insides with her fingers while her thumb found her own clitoris and began to circle around it firmly.

Both girls were now completely consumed by Mia’s actions. Her fingers pressed and twisted inside her own pussy, her nipples so sensitive they were teased by the air. Her left index finger was planted on Monica’s clit and her lips plastered to her anus. Mia kept her tongue rigid, poking at the bud, moving all appendages and tongue at the same speed and rate. She could feel the intensity growing. She’d been so close the previous night it took no time to get warmed up. Pushing her fingers harder into her pussy she added more pressure to her clit. The on looking eyes only built the tension, her mind tapped into all the great tension she was feeling, even the anxieties. She thought off the weird changes that were happening; she thought about Steph and their future. Her body pushed past the thoughts on complete autopilot.

Finally the tension became so much, to a point where she could collapse beneath it, that it broke. All thoughts, fears, confusions and concerns disappeared and with the smell of Monica’s pussy in her nose, the pleasure erupted over her. A pulsing, electrical ecstasy that made everything else feel of no importance fired to every part. Every nerve in her body emanated pure, overwhelming pleasure. Mia heard herself groaning and her body go limp and then tense. It was the most intense orgasm of her life.

In the surge and release of her orgasm, she had made her tongue completely hard and shoved it in one darting motion into Monica’s asshole. As her orgasm faded she realised that her tongue was buried in the other girl’s anus. It was wet, smooth and tight inside her. The taste was incredible to Mia and her probing tongue had put Monica over the edge as well. As Mia’s eyes opened following her orgasm she saw that Monica’s eyes were closed and mouth open. The only noise was a low croak in the throat, her muscles tense and legs opening and closing against Mia’s head. Eventually, her hand shot down and moved Mia’s fingers away from her sensitive clit and Mia slowly slid her tongue from her ass.

Without thinking Mia quickly jumped into a standing position. Monica had let go of her knees and was now sitting on the couch. Mia leaned forward, gently grabbing either side of the head. Monica looked slightly dazed, still in the midst of her orgasm fading. Mia leaned in quickly; pushing her lips against Monica’s and slid her tongue through her lips against her teeth. Instinctively, her mouth opened and Mia plunged the tongue deep, the same tongue that had just been planted in her asshole. Mia pressed against her wet tongue and felt Monica kiss back, suddenly realising what was happening. She wrapped her legs around Mia’s waist pulling her between her legs. Mia’s pussy pressed against Monica’s and her they kissed passionately and messily. Monica licked the fluids from Mia’s face as Mia felt exhausted, the last of her energy disappearing in the kiss. The faces parted and the two girls lay on top of each other on the couch panting.

Mia found that she was leaning up against Monica, their faces just inches apart and both smiling widely. The other girls murmured with excitement and interest. Mia had almost forgotten they were even there.
“That was intense doll,” Monica said coyly, “you sure know how to eat ass.”
“I’ve never done it before,” Mia whispered. With the act complete, she found the sexual fog had lifted. Almost two full days of the most overwhelming sexual tension had been released with a mind blowing orgasm. Now it was done, she was left with her insecurities and worried. Suddenly she felt naked for the first time in a while. What had she just done?
Old 04-10-2016, 03:48 PM   #38
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 14

“Well ladies,” Monica addressed the crowd loudly. She sat up, rolled off Mia so the two girls were sat next to each other as Mia tried to catch her breath. “How about a hand for my little sister Mia; didn’t she do an amazing job?” A large amount of whooping and cheering greeted the question and Mia tried to smile for the crowd. She could hardly believe how much she had lost control and even now, with the fog totally lifted, she still felt flattered by Monica’s response, how much she enjoyed the actions, and how much the crowd enjoyed watching it.

“That was really hot Mon,” Erin said from the crowd causing Mia’s cheeks to go a darker shade of red.
“You don’t even know the half of it babe,” Monica replied. Everyone seemed to huddle up to talk about what they had just watched, but nobody seemed particularly shocked, as if the was the kind of thing they had all seen in the past. However everybody seemed to be very complimentary. One thing jumped out to Mia though, one comment which pierced through the air and it came from two girls whispering nearby, but just loud enough to hear.
“Only other girl I’ve ever seen take to eating ass like that was Steph,” the first girl whispered.
“Must be a family trait,” the other responded as they smiled to one another.

There seemed to be no snide remark or disapproval with the comment, more so they seemed excited about it. All the information was so strange to Mia. The sorority was so much weirder than she would have ever guessed, and so was Steph. Mia turned to look for her older sister and saw her walking from the room. Although Steph didn’t turn to see her, Mia could tell that her face was flushed and even caught the outline of her nipple poking against the fabric of her top. It meant Steph had stayed to watch the whole thing, and Mia couldn’t hazard a guess what the girl would have thought.

“Well the show is over,” Monica dramatically interrupted the murmuring. She stood up and began to put on her skirt. “I want to thank you all for taking the time out of your busy schedules to observe a new sister in training. I do suggest that you sample the product Mia was offering when you get the chance; she is very good.” Mia felt slightly panicked by the thought, but also enticed; each of the girls in the room was undoubtedly beautiful.
“Well, there is still more fun to be had in pledge week,” Mia heard one girl say causing everyone to laugh ominously.
“That may be true Sasha, but not for tonight,” Monica said, noticing Mica looked a bit nervous. “Tonight, little sister Mia is done with her duties and, as a reward for a job well done; I am going to take her out to dinner.” Her words struck Mia with inspiration.
“But,” she interjected loudly enough for everyone to hear, “I already ate,” Mia finished while licking her lips seductively. Each of the girls heard it, paused momentarily, and then broke into laughter. They were clearly impressed that Mia was starting to figure out how to fit in.
“Aren’t you cute when you’re not terrified?” Monica said, “More like your big sister than I thought. Okay smartass, let’s just get dessert,” she concluded and waited for Mia to get dressed.

The girls arrived back several hours later. After Mia had got dressed, they had gone around the corner to a small ice cream place. Monica, who was now very relaxed and happy following her orgasm, graciously bought Mia some ice cream. The two girls sat and talked, mainly about things completely unrelated to the sorority and after a few minutes Mia realised something. Monica was in the process of teaching her something. Just like form Cal, Mia was learning little bits about the secrets of the sorority. Monica was giving her a new lesson and it was twofold. First, she’d taught her that the girls in the house were even more sexually adventurous than Mia had ever realised, to the point where almost anything goes.

But seemingly more importantly, she learned that as soon as they left the house, the secrets stayed there. They did not discuss sexuality outside of the sorority house and they did not make sapphic gestures in public. Any time that the conversation that Mia started had anything even remotely related to something happening at the house, Monica would skilfully, subtly and without malice change the subject.

So the two girls talked for a long time and Mia got to know Monica. She learned about her family, her childhood. She found out about her friends and classes, her plans for the future but learned absolutely nothing about whether she considered herself a lesbian, why she liked having a tongue in her ass so much and what else she did. Those things remained the other side of the front door. So after a couple of ice cream cones, a short walk around campus and a good conversation, they returned to the house. Monica said she needed to finish some work, gave Mia a quick peck on the cheek and left. Without thinking, Mia quickly removed her clothes; it felt right now.

Her clothes weren’t very dirty, so she took them back to her room and put them away and as she did so, Becky returned from her evening with her sophomore sister. Her hair was a bit askew and she seemed dazed indicating to Mia that something interesting had happened. “So Becky, what have you been up to?” Mia coyly asked. Becky looked at her innocently at first before a lewd grin appeared across her face.
“Nothing much. How about you? Seems like whatever was bothering you earlier has passed,” she said. Both girls knew something was up and Mia realised that Becky was right. She still felt extremely nervous about Steph and what the sorority was doing to their relationship but the time with Monica had somehow calmed her.

“I feel a bit better, but I don’t believe for a second that ‘nothing much’ happened. Tell me what you did with your sophomore,” Mia purred.
“No way, you tell me,” she replied stubbornly.
“I went first last time,” Mia said, playing her trump card. Becky looked like she was about to put up more of a fight, but then just made a fake annoyed face and stuck her tongue out playfully.
“Fine, I’ll go first this time, but just because you did last time, and also because everyone is already buzzing about what you and Monica did in the living room,” she said with a smirk.

“What?!” Mia asked.
“Mia… you performed oral on a pussy and asshole in the living room… in front of a dozen people. Did you think that would stay secret?” she asked. Becky seemed so much more comfortable now and Mia realised they were changing; the sorority becoming a part of who they were.
“What did people say?”
“Didn’t you want me to tell my story first?” Becky smugly replied.
“Oh… come on… since you know anyway, just tell me what they are saying,” Mia begged. She wondered what people were saying, whether it was good or bad, or whether her sister had said something.
“Just that Monica put on a little stage production and you did a really good job. Everyone was saying that it was really hot. What was it like?” she asked. The two girls sat down on beds opposite one another.

“Well… it was strange… but in a good way. Like I shouldn’t have liked it but I actually loved it,” Mia said with Becky nodding like she knew exactly what Mia was saying.
“I know what you mean babe,” she said.
“How?”
“Fine… I will tell you my story, but I am not done with yours,” she said.
“Whatever,” Mia replied.

“Okay, so you know my sophomore sister is Louise. Do you know who that is?” she asked and Mia shook her head. “She’s about my height, brunette, big brown eyed and sort of... long nose?” Mia shook her head again, unable to picture the girl causing Becky to look a bit annoyed. “Ugh... she is the girl with the enormous tits, like biggest in the sorority. She tells anyone who listens that her dad bought her big, fake boobs. She’s a 34E.” Mia instantly placed the girl.
“Yeah, I know the girl, but how do you know her bra size? She just says that her dad bought her giant tits. I’ve never heard her say the size.”
“Because I took her bra off,” Becky said coyly raising her eyebrows. Mia giggled.
“Okay, spill the story.”

“Right,” she began. “As soon as I picked the slip of paper she grabbed my hand and… I mean… I had no time. She had a definite plan of action and a very small window of time to complete it. She dragged me through the living room and up the stairs. At first I assumed we were going to her room but we didn’t stop on our floor and not on the junior floor either. We were almost running so I couldn’t say anything.

“Finally we made it to the top floor and she pulled me down the hallway and into the bathroom locking the main door behind us. I had absolutely no idea what she wanted me to do but then we walked towards the shower stalls. Except in the senior bathroom, one of the stalls is bigger and inside it is a big, claw-foot tub. So Louise tells me to draw a warm bath. So I went over and start the water. She says that she hadn’t had a bath that day and really wanted one and that I would be helping her. I had no idea what that meant.

“So as the tub was filling up she asked me t help her to get undressed, and by help she meant undress her. So I slipped her shirt up over her head and then slipped off her shorts. She was wearing this… like lacy black bra and matching panties. So I was standing behind her and unhooked and I reached up and unhooked her bra, the thing basically bouncing off her tits. They were absolutely massive and I don’t know who did it, but the surgeon was good, amazingly good. I walked around in front of her to get a proper look.

“Seeing her, it was like understanding how amazing plastic surgery had gotten. I remember when I was a kid, my mum took me to a pool and we saw a lady with fake breasts. I knew there was something wrong because they were like beach balls sitting on top of her chest and didn’t move naturally. Her nipples were cock-eyed and my mum said it was because they were fake. But with Louise… oh my god, they were big, round things like you’d expect, but they built naturally out and moved with her. There were no scars; the shape was natural, like a tear drop. Her nipples looked like pink kisses on the big mounds. If she didn’t say they were fake I’d have just thought they were huge and perfect.

“Anyway, I ogled her tits for a few seconds before she tapped her foot looking annoyed. So I got on my knees and slowly slid down the panties to the point where I was looking right at her pussy. She was shaved totally bare and I was kind of embarrassed to be there; she smelled like she was aroused. So as soon as I had removed everything she told me to check the water. I went over and felt it. It was warm but not very deep so I stood by it and waited for it to fill up, since she wanted to take a bath. I sort of looked at her while I did, out the corner of my eye. I keep finding the more I stay here, the more I like looking at female bodies and she… was like a porn star. I just couldn’t help but look.

“Eventually the tub was pretty full and I turned off the water. Louise walked over to the tub. It was really deep tub; stood next to it, it came above my belly button. So Louise reached over in the corner and grabbed a high stool and set it next to the tub. She extended her hand up and at first I wasn’t sure what she wanted, then I realised she was asking for help. I stuck my arm out and she hoisted herself over the side of the tub. She gestured to the stool, pointing at it.

“As she started to slip down so she was sitting in the water, I sat down on the stool. She sat down so that only her head was out of the water, her hair half under. Even her breasts were under. She sort of sighed and smiled at me and for the first time it felt like we weren’t rushing. She looked relaxed and calm before she reached next to the tub and found a bar of soap sitting in the dish. She gave it over to me and then I just sort of held it before she asked me to clean her off. I kind of figured something like this was going to happen so wasn’t surprised, but still a bit nervous and weirded out. We talked about it before really; it felt like no choice, and besides, I kind of wanted to feel her.

“So I dipped the soap down into the water. And she started to talk to me about stuff. I mean it was nothing particularly important or related to anything. She just asked me about my day and school and stuff, small talk. And I talked back, just like everything was totally normal.

"But under the surface of the water, trust me, things were not normal. I didn't want to start with her boobs. Okay, I did, but I thought it would be weird if I did. So where I was sitting, I was sort of right by her waist. I couldn't reach her feet, so I started at the other side. I put the soap down against her shoulder. So all the while we are talking about Intro to Psychology, I am moving the soap over her shoulders, down her arm, into her armpit, across her biceps and forearms, and hands. Then I moved over and rubbed the soap against her stomach. Her skin was incredibly soft and it felt nice to touch and being underwater made every touch seem...I don't know, smoother. Everywhere my hand moved I felt like her skin reacted. The more I played with her skin, the more I cleaned her, the more I was enjoying it.

“I honestly couldn’t help myself; I rubbed against her bellybutton and I got a look at her breasts, under warm water and sort of moving a bit as I sloshed the water around her. Her skin turned a sort of pink colour from the warm water and her nipples looked really hard. She caught me looking but just said to make sure to get her breasts, which her dad paid a lot for them so she tried to take care of them.

“My mouth went dry and I even felt a bit dizzy; it was so strange. I moved my hand from her belly button, across her flat time my and then up against the swell of her breast. The soap pressed into her breast and it felt lovely. I moved the soap up higher on her breast, sliding my hands against her skin. It felt hot and tight, but really natural. Her breasts didn’t feel like I imagined they would and I pressed in harder liking the way that it sunk into her. I’d never seen boobs like them before, they were sort of amazing.

"We were still talking about other stuff, but it was clear we weren't really focusing on it anymore. There were longer pauses and less complicated sentences. I was almost totally focused on Louise's breasts. I especially like the way it felt when I drug the bar of soap across one of her hardened nipples. I like the way it gave a little bit of resistance and I like the way it made her squirm in the water.

“While I was doing that, my hands sort of lost their grip and dropped the soap. It landed on her breast, slopped down the side and went underneath her body into the tub. She pretended like nothing had happened and I didn’t want to stop playing with her, so I continued to rub my hands on her breasts. There was no soap anymore so I moved smoothly over the skin, tickling her nipple and pinching it slightly. She moaned a bit whenever I did that.

"I decided that bathing wasn't really what we were doing anymore. I felt so...let's be honest...horny. I just wanted to touch her for the sake of touching her. So I slipped my other hand over into the water. Now I had two hands that were exploring Natalie's breasts and other parts of her body. My arms were in up to the elbows. For a long time we were just quiet, while I played with Louise’s breasts and she lay with her eyes closed.

"After a long time, Louise told me to lean in. So I and she whispered to me that her pussy was dirty and asked that I clean it too. I almost told her that I didn't have any soap before I realized what she meant. She wanted me to touch her. If you had told me when I first went upstairs that I was going to have to touch her pussy, I probably would have told you I would refuse. But now I was sort of in the middle of it and the idea wasn't bad and I was kind of excited about the idea of doing it.

“So I left one hand on Louise’s breast and my right hand snaked down between her legs. I was leaning in so that my chin was only about a foot above the water. My hair was dipping in it which is maybe why it is messed up. I had never felt another girl’s pussy before. It sort of felt like min bud didn’t. Her pussy lips were bigger and under the water it felt sort of magical. I felt my fingers slip through her slit and she moaned. I felt water on her pussy but also her juices which seemed slightly different texture in the water. She was so lubricated obviously with the water and her arousal that as I turned my wrist, my fingers slipped right in. She whimpered but seemed to like it so I moved my fingers in like a slow hook movement in her pussy, rubbing against the ridges.

“She was breathing heavy now and I didn’t know what to expect. I had no clue if I was doing anything right. I just knew the clit is really sensitive so while I had two fingers inside of her, I put my thumb on her clit and started to circle around it. The next things happened so fast I could hardly believe it. Pressing on her clit seemed to activate something. Her hands shot up and cradled mine; pulling me so I was facing her. In an instant her tongue was buried in my mouth. I was sort of shocked and just let her tongue move around mine. Then I figured out what was going on so I closed my eyes and kissed back moving my tongue in unison.

“Now we were kissing, my left arm was pinched so I couldn’t really play with her tits. Also I was really horny, like never before, maybe the other day. Touching Louise was overwhelming and I felt a puddle forming on the wooden stool. My whole body ached so I slipped the one hand in between my legs.

“I quickly found my clitoris and started to rub myself as well as her. I kept my tongue inside her mouth while I did it and soon I was moving my fingers around on her pussy just the way I was moving mine on my own. We were like that a long time; me playing with our pussies while we made out. It seemed even hotter than my dinner the other night.

“Finally I felt Louise nibble on my lip while we kissed. For some reason this tipped me over the edge and I started to cum. I was moaning into her mouth whilst grinding my pussy on the stool. I thought of nothing else; my mind went blank. I think it had an effect on her as I kept my finger on her pussy. As I was almost done cumming I felt her doing it too. When I came down from my orgasm, I watched Louise’s body go completely relaxed. I felt her pussy squeeze on my finger inside of her. It was beautiful to watch her cum.

“After we finished and caught our breath she asked me to help her dry off and get dressed. Once she was clothed she took me downstairs and told me to get dressed. We went for a walk around campus and talked for a bit. It was so strange but really amazing. I can’t believe how much it feels natural to me, how much I’ve changed.”
Old 04-10-2016, 04:20 PM   #39
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

So amazingly erotic , I love this story great details I feel like I witnessed the acts only to be disappointed that I was only reading
Old 04-10-2016, 05:54 PM   #40
The Slutty Princess

Great addition! It is always my highlight of the week to read your new chapter! Keep up the amazing work!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 04-12-2016, 03:13 PM   #41
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 15

“Okay, before I talk about how that sounded and the effect it had on my body,” Mia began as soon as Becky stopped. She couldn’t believe how much the story had turned her on, despite her cumming just a few hours earlier. It felt like she was still incredibly horny, but she needed to ask about something first. “On your walk, did you guys talk about sex or anything?”

“I didn’t really think about it at the time,” Becky replied, completely confused by the first question to be fired at her.
“Just try and think back,” Mia said. Becky paused for a minute as Mia watched her tap her fingers on her lips as she tried to think.
“Actually,” she said finally, “you know what? We didn’t talk about anything at the house. One time I started to mention something about what I’d done earlier in the week and I was sort of cut off and we started talking about something else,” Becky confirmed Mia’s suspicions; this was a lesson.
“OK, that makes sense,” Mia replied, “OK, now let me say it. That story was incredibly hot Becky!” Mia was just about to start getting into details about it when another pledge barged into the room.

“Hey guys,” Faye began quickly, “sorry to interrupt and barge in, but we are supposed to go down to the dining room for another meeting.”
“Another meeting?” Mia asked confused, “but we already had the meeting for the day.” Faye brought her hands down to her hips and shrugged.
“I don’t know what impression that I gave you two that I know what is going on, but let me try and fill you in. I don’t know what is going on; I just do what I’m told. My senior sister told me to round everyone up, so I am.” She finished quickly and then backed out the room.
“She is always so pissy,” Becky stated, sticking out her tongue and causing Mia to laugh.
“She’s alright,” Mia replied, though she mostly agreed, “I wonder what they want us for.” Both girls started to head back downstairs.

Faye’s words were making Mia thing though. She had just learned from Becky that they had both had very similar experiences with their sorority sisters. Mia couldn’t help but assume all the other girls were doing the same things as well, all naked and just taking orders. She would have been surprised if anyone had started this experience feeling too much different to her, assumed everyone was nervous, wanted to stay and were beginning to become rapidly acclimatised to the way the house worked. If someone had told Becky a week ago what she would have done in that bathroom, she would’ve said no without a second’s hesitation. Now it almost seemed expected, and by knowing everyone else was doing it as well, it almost made it feel somewhat normal. Mia knew at this point whatever the sorority asked her to do next she would do it, because she wasn’t alone and might actually enjoy it.

Mia didn’t spend too long thinking about it though; she had a meeting to attend. In just a few minutes, Mia, Becky and the other pledges were once again stood in the dining room. It was becoming rapidly familiar to all of them; to be stood there surrounded by the upper class sisters. Alexis was stood closer to the group and as soon as everyone was settled she began.

“Pledges, welcome back to the group. I hope your evening was very… educational,” she said snidely and the girls around the room began to laugh. Perhaps the pledges were becoming used to it as fewer girls blushed or felt the need to stare at their feet. Everyone knew what the sorority was about now. “I know this seems unusual, a second meeting today, but I can assure you that you won’t be kept long,” Alexis continued with her sexy, acid smile. “Tomorrow night there will be another group meeting, just like there was last night. However, unlike most of our meetings, you will be required to do a little bit of preparation. That is the reason for this meeting, to give you some homework. Yes, you girls will need to do a little bit of leg work.

“Tomorrow night is a special night for the sorority girls. You see, we are massive movie lovers,” Alexis stated causing a large amount of giggling, “and tomorrow marks the annual sorority movie festival. However, we aren’t going to be watching any cheesy art movies, classics, or films from the box office. In fact, the movies we will be watching on the big screen, right here in the dining room haven’t even been produced yet. Hannah?”

“I have the equipment right here,” Hannah said, lifting a large box from the floor. She passed it across to Alexis.
“Becky, come here for a moment,” Alexis said.
“Of course,” the response from the voice to Mia’s right came, sounding bolder than in past meetings. She walked up and looked down into the box
“Please tell the other freshman girls what’s in the box,” Alexis ordered.
“Digital cameras,” Becky said and Alexis shooed her back to the group. Becky took her place back next to Mia with the rest of the class again.

“Yes, my dear pledges, cameras. For tomorrow night’s group meeting, we will be viewing movies that you produce either tonight or tomorrow with these cameras. This is a tradition that dates back to a time when filming was a much more difficult endeavour. There is an entire library of sorority movies down in the storage area, under lock and key. They are as varied as the girls who have attended this university and there is even a hall of fame.

“I want you girls to be the one to produce your movies; you are the screenwriters and the directors. I need to make a couple of points clear as the producers. These are to be adult movies for an adult audience and I believe that you all know what that means without me having to tell you. Secondly, these movies cannot be filmed from inside of your room, or any other bedroom for that matter. Third, no one, and I mean absolutely no one, outside of this sorority can ever know that your video is being filmed or that it even exists. Fourth, this is a group project. Each girl will make their film with their roommate. Finally, like I said, we have a lot of videos in the house. Most of us have seen a lot of them and we don’t like to be bored. Give us something new, something we haven’t seen before, give us something that will shock us,” Alexis explained.

This was as explicit as Alexis ever seemed to get about the sexual nature of the sorority. It seemed that they often just vaguely implied things but when it came time for action, it was completely without restraint. No girl had any doubt about the type of movie they were going to have to make. “Now, you have less than twenty four hours. So go!”

Becky and Mia headed back to their room immediately after receiving the assignment from Alexis. There was no doubt what she wanted from them. Becky and Mia were going to have to do something together. When they first arrived back in their room they both seemed a bit shy, too embarrassed to even talk about it. They had certainly grown more comfortable in the last few days, but this order seemed completely out of the usual playbook. So the girls bitched about the task, complaining that it didn’t seem fair and that they didn’t want to do it. However, in truth, the thought of spending this time with Becky was making Mia’s heart flip.

Both girls knew that they were just pretending they were philosophically opposed to this task and there was no denying, as both were realising, the sorority was changing them. If not changing, revealing things about themselves they previously didn’t know. What they never would have considered a few days ago seemed natural now and they had come through that experience together. There was no hiding it, and both girls thought the other was attractive.

Eventually as the night wore on, the roommates inevitably started to talk about what they were going to do. They couldn’t back out now; there was never even a discussion about considering it. They had to produce some kind of a movie, in a short period of time, and the outlines of a plan for the next day started to come into focus. Mia and Becky didn’t practise anything that night, but they both knew that something strange was going to be happening the following day.

Mia had to admit that the next day was one of the strangest of her entire life. She went to class as normal, worked on her ‘homework’ with Becky, and then went back to the house. It sounded so mundane but it was far from it and everything was about to become clear in time.

At about six thirty and announcement was made that everyone was supposed to go to the dining room. Everything appeared as it always did: a naked group of pledge sisters in the middle of the room, a circle of older girls wearing their clothes, a sense of ritual and a feeling of arousal. There were two differences in the room though. In the front where Alexis, Hannah and Steph stood was a computer and a projector sitting on top of a small table and, on the opposite side of the room, a large screen.

As Mia was looking at the projector, her eyes caught Steph’s. Mia felt nervous about the idea of putting her film on the screen in front of her sister. She knew that Steph had seen her eating out Monica and she had even eaten her asshole. None of it made this feel even the slightest bit normal. In fact, that was what made Mia feel weirder than anything else. How little she had thought about Steph since talking to Becky the previous morning. Even when she had watched her with Monica, Mia hadn’t thought too closely about her. It seemed the deeper she dived into the sorority, the more alienated the two of them became. She wondered if the attempt to hone in on her sorority would be the thing that finally broke their bond. Maybe watching this video, seeing her in this way as exposed and adult as possible would break the very last bond connecting them. They would be in the sorority together, but would they be sisters, or just strangers.

“Alright pledges,” Alexis began, breaking Mia from her thoughts. “Welcome to movie night!” A lot of whooping and cheering greeted the comment from the surrounding girls. “Mia felt butterflies rising up in her stomach.
“Everyone please hand your memory cards to me,” Hannah stated. Becky had their camera and quickly pushed out the memory card and handed it to the vice president. The other girls all followed suit until Hannah had them all. She put them in a hat and sat them down next to the projector.

“Alright, everyone settle down. Our pledges this year have produced five, presumably short, films for our entertainment. Steph and Hannah will be walking around with popcorn shortly. There are a few rules. Everyone must sit down during the film. Do not talk so loud that others cannot hear the movie. No mocking of the actors in any way whatsoever. Most importantly, enjoy the movies. When screening is complete, these movies will be placed in the vault alongside all of the other films,” Alexis explained.

The more she talked, the more nervous Mia became. The previous night she had still been in the glow of the actions with Monica, still feeling that she completely belonged here. Most of the day had been taken up arranging and completing the homework with Becky. She had known whilst doing it that the actions were not normal and that, except for the pressure of the sorority, she would not have been doing it. She was also high on her own adrenaline though; slightly excited and nervous that they wouldn’t get it done. Now, Mia was exhausted and people were about to see what she had done. The absurdity of the whole situation was falling on her back, making her want to run up, grab the memory stick and run from the house to never return. Maybe Steph would love her again if she did. Alexis cut off the consideration.

“Any questions?” she asked.
“Uh, yeah,” Becky said cautiously, “is there going to be voting or anything? Is there a best picture award?” Alexis smiled beamingly.
Mia then remembered the other concern in her mind. She looked to the girl to the right, the friend who made the video with her and couldn’t help but grin. It had been so unreal during the production of the movie. The two girls certainly had some intimate moments before but not in any overtly sexual way, and then came this movie, the video they had been ordered to make. They had done what they had to do because of the ordered. They had simply complied and they had enjoyed it. There was more to what happened than just fulfilling a task.

Mia wasn’t sure how she felt about her roommate anymore. They had certainly grown closer in such a short period of time and Mia’s emotions for her felt so strong, so bonded. Even listening to Becky ask that question had made her heart beat a little bit faster. She didn’t think that she had a romantic connection to her, but there was definitely an attachment to her that was beyond being a roommate or even a friend. Some kind of intense platonic love maybe, but what did that mean. Mia couldn’t make sense of it, so much in the air at that point. She wanted to sit back, ignore the confusing feelings and see what happened in the movies, so she tried to do just that.

“I had almost forgotten, thank you pledge,” Alexis replied, “yes there will be a vote at the end and a winner selected for the film. Only the upper class girls will be voting. We will select on the overall quality of the film with heavy focus on originality.” Despite Mia’s nerves she had a reasonable question she wanted to ask.
“Is there a prize?” she queried. Alexis turned her attention to Mia, still smiling.
“Oh yes,” she said, but nothing more on the issue, “Now, if there are no further questions, I will commence viewing of the films.” She looked around for any further questions but got nothing. The upper class girls sat down against the wall and turned to look at the screen. The pledges took the hint and sat down in the middle of the room. Mia heard Alexis’ hand rattling in the hat of memory cards, picking one at random.

Finally she selected one and Mia heard her loading it into the computer. None of the cards contained any markings, so there was no way for her to announce who was coming first. All of the freshman girls sat in nervous anticipation, each wanting to get their turn over with but also desperate to not have it happen. Each also wanted the other girls in the sorority to see what they had made. The sorority was a strange place, where what would normally feel wrong or uncomfortable could be made heroic or simple. Mia let out a sigh of relief as the first video started; it wasn’t her.

There was a title card and Becky and Mia had decided to have a cold open before the title card. It read ‘Marie and Sakiya present: Snack Time!”

This brings me to the halfway point of this story. I want to thank everyone for the support and encouragement I have received so far. It has made writing this very enjoyable. I hope you have all enjoyed it to this point.

As you can probably guess the next set of chapters will contain the details of the five very different videos. After finishing I will also give you the chance to vote for your favourite one. It may slightly affect the path of the story going forward.

I hope you all continue to enjoy the exploits of Mia and the rest of the sorority girls
Old 04-12-2016, 05:15 PM   #42
Alexman

This is such an amazing story! I haven't read a story this good in such a long time! Can't wait to see the rest of the story!

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alexman for this post:
Old 04-12-2016, 09:10 PM   #43
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Wow. Keep the chapters coming! Aside from the occasional grammatical errors, this story will be (should be) at the top of the list!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 04-13-2016, 12:55 AM   #44
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Wow so much action love it all
Old 04-13-2016, 05:02 PM   #45
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

The drama that you have put into each chapter, is great. The details just keep getting better in each new chapter. Which really keeps what creative action will take place in your next chapter. Thankyou for this great story and that excitement to look forward too.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterDaddy02 for this post:

Advertisements