Old 10-06-2015, 06:32 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default The Luxurious

DISCLAIMER : This story may contain themes of sexuality and forced sexuality, violence, incest, bondage, blackmail, servitude, prostitution, drug use, and other illegal activities which may be depicted in narrative form. This story will also feature characters with variant gender identities. This is a work of fiction and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any of the illegal activities portrayed here.

Prologue A - The Hotel

On the east coast of Batam Island, in Indonesia, the resort hotel Luxurious sits proudly, a testament to the wealth and influence of its local owner, Indonesian mogul Job Rehatta, who made his fortune in the fashion industry. Now retired, past his eightieth birthday, he has handed the keys of his empire to his children and grandchildren.

Management of the hotel went to his youngest son, Limiarti Rehatta, now in his early fifties. While he runs the day-to-day operations, he is ultimately only concerned with the profit margins. Owning a five-star resort keeps him extremely busy, and he can't concern himself with anything outside of his obligations. This is why he leaves the management of the local staff to his only daughter, Ashara "Melody" Rehatta. At 22 years old, she may be one of the youngest managers in the industry. Then again, she has the acumen of the family in her blood.

There's one detail about Melody, however, that's both a secret, yet commonly known by the hotel staff. And while her father also knows about this secret, he chooses to ignore it for the benefit of the company.

It is said that each hotel has a unique, distinct element which no longer only hotel has... one could argue that Melody is that item for the Luxurious.

Prologue B - Melody's Tale

I wasn't born like this. That's probably the weirdest thing. When I turned eleven and the hormones kicked in, my body started changing. Gender dysphoria, or something like that. I never quite remember the exact medical term. Not that it matters anymore. I'm extremely happy with how it turned out, considering.

Nowadays, people still get confused about me. Am I man or woman? Well, genetically speaking, I'm a man. I got the X and the Y. Biologically, it's a bit more complicated. It depends on where you're looking. The physionomy of my face is mostly female. My hips are all woman, as is my ass. My chest - well, it's no excessive curves but I do have a B cup, enough for them to be noticeable (and with the right bra, you can work miracles). My waist is very womanly too, I keep it thin and lean, not too much muscle. And between my legs, up front... fully erect, I reach up to eight inches. Nothing exceptional, but no one's ever complained about my performance.

At first, everyone shunned me. In my family, I mean. No one at school knew. I got exemptions from all physical activities once the transformation happened. Eventually, the doctors managed to explain that I was suffering from a genetic mutation that modified my hormones. This explained the unusual and unexpected growth, whereas before, I had simply been a little girl, I was now becoming a teenage boy. It took therapy, I won't lie. Even today, despite the sexual organ between my legs, I still feel like a woman (and that's okay). I still love princesses. I still wear dresses. I just have to be a bit more picky with my underwear.

Eventually, my father accepted my condition, but only if we kept it a secret from the public. In order to do that, I accepted a position at our remote hotel, the Luxurious. I started there around nine months ago, after completing the mandatory training my father imposed upon me. I even changed my name: Melody's not my real name, and I've abandoned my surname, to protect the family. Although the people at the hotel know my secret, they don't know whose family I belong to. They only know I curry favor with the family.

Perhaps there's one last thing I should tell you as I start my tale...

I had my first sexual experience at fourteen years old, at school, in the girl'S locker room. I wasn't supposed to be there, being exempt from class, but I was feeling quite lonely in my isolation. I went to an all-girls school anyway. When I walked in that day, the girls were coming out of gym class; most were half-undressed, another few were in the shower. I got the biggest hard-on in my life (so far) watching them.

Try as I might to hide it, someone noticed. Because this was the last period of the day, several people hung around. They cornered me. They undressed me. Then, they saw it. Their faces were confusion, fear and excitement all at the same time. One dared to touch it; of course, it reacted.

There were no boys around; there I was, the closest thing to a boy many had ever seen (this was in Malaysia, in a very remote location). I'll give you more details at some point but... I was hooked from that point on. By the end of the year, I even had an official 'girlfriend'. It didn't last, especially when my tutors realized what was happening. They warned my father, who whisked me away to another institution, with firm sanctions if I acted out again. So I didn't. At least, not in any my father (or anyone) could track.

In-between then and today, I've been around the block. I can track every single pussy I'ver ever fucked, every lips that have ever sucked me. I keep records. Photos, if I can - names and locations, if I can't.

And just because I now have a formal job doesn't mean I've stopped. In fact, to be perfectly honest, I am now 21 years old, responsible for my own actions, and my father has nothing to say about me. We have our arrangement.

Let's just say management... suits me.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 10-09-2015, 10:56 AM   #2
AnalAriana

Amazing! Your rent free stroy was so good and I hope this one will be even better
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:18 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 1 - The Interview

A little less than a year ago, I moved into the Luxurious hotel as part of the arrangement with my father. I was quickly put in charge of personnel, and I must admit that I cleaned the house. I was still generous with the people I had to let go. I provided them with references and a relatively reasonable severance package to let them get back on their feet - just not here, with us. The firing process wasn't systematic. I interviewed every single one of them before making the call.

The Luxurious has seven floors and 82 rooms. 40 of them are single occupancy, 30 are double, still another 8 are luxury suites, there's 3 more that are almost apartments, and there's the master suite. I live in the hotel; my office is also actually my apartment. It's a small isolated section, adjacent to the service elevator. Most of my time is spent there - well, that's not exactly true, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

When I came in, the hotel staff (I'm talking about the cleaning staff, the room maids, the waiters at the restaurant, the chef and his aides, and a few other faces) numbered in the forties. I had to cut down the numbers so we could become profitable again. I started by looking at seniority; anyone, with one exception, over fifty was sent home. I wanted young fresh faces to roam our halls. I also eliminated a few who didn't measure up to the standards my father wanted to impose on the place. We trickled down that number to eighteen.

Now, it's obvious that we can't run an hotel this size with that limited staff; it's therefore my job to recruit wherever I can. So far, I have hired three replacements. Today's interview will make four, if the girl fits the criteria I'm looking for in a cleaning lady.

She walks into my office and I'm immediately stricken by her remarkable looks. Not too tall (she wears heels for effect), light auburn hair tied in a knot, very professional, small eyes. She's of Caucasian origin, somewhat of an exotic trait here on the island. I look at my own yellowish skin, product of my environment, and I'm jealous of hers.

She's wearing a two-piece suit; a knee-length black dress and a white blouse. I guess from the shape of her breasts under the cloth that she's not wearing a bra. She is smiling, a bit timidly perhaps, but that's to be expected. She is here, after all, to ask for a job.

"Olivia Turner?" I ask her.
"Yes. That's me. You must be Melody. We talked on the phone."
"We did. Come in."

I motion her into my office and close the door behind her. She moves to the chairs in front of mine; I have setup my office so the desk is not between myself and whomever I am speaking to. I return to my own seat, swaying my hips in the formal hip black dress I chose for the day. As I sit down, I cross my legs and turn to her.

"It's so nice to meet you," I tell her.
"Likewise."

She has an Australian accent. I'm not surprised. They're the most common Caucasians in the country.

"You're not a tourist?"
"No ma'am," she replies. "I've been living here for about a year now."
"And what were you doing before?"
"You mean on the island?"
"Yes," I specify. "How have you been keeping yourself busy in the past year?"

I see the hesitation in her face. It makes me smile. I can play with that. I let her gather her wits and give me an answer.

"Hanging out, here and there... had some money."
"But no more."
"No, I..."

She seems hesitant to explain herself. It's normally not a good sign for a future employee, but she is just so cute...

"Take your time," I tell her convincingly.
"Well... I was with my boyfriend," she confides. "We met online, I came here, lived with him for a few months."
"Ah! And what happened?"
"Essentially... he dumped me."

The truth comes out. I'm not surprised. I have heard this story before, not many times, but often enough to know it rings of truth. But how someone could dump such a lovely morsel is beyond me. She feels delicious.

"So you have no money?" I continue with my questions.
"No. I tried... dancing..."

The last word is mumbled.

"And?"
"Honestly, I wasn't good at it."
"You didn't want to strip?" I ask her nonchalantly.
"No! That's not it... well, maybe but... how is it relevant?"

She's becoming defensive. I need to defuse the situation quickly.

"We're just making conversation. You're telling me you need this job bad."
"I do... I'm willing to work very hard, long shifts... whatever it takes."

I like her already as a prospect for both my needs. I need to seal the deal. I've never been one to beat around the bush.

"Well, from your resume and what I see in front of me," I tell her, "I see no reason why you can't start today."
"Really? Wow!"

I have her in my sights: now, I have to hit her with the reality of her situation.

"Now, the truth is, we hire on a try-out period. If it works, three-month probation, you get to keep the job. You're looking to save for a trip back to Australia or you want to stick around?"
"Not sure... don't think of heading back home, though."
"So you like it here?"
"Of course!" she lets out with a great smile. "Beaches, bars, bikinis... what's not to like?"
"It says here you're nineteen..."

She nods. I have all I need.

"Now, before we sign those papers, Olivia, there's just one thing I have to tell you. Something you need to know in case you want to change your mind..."
"Why would I want to change my mind? This place is amazing!"

My hands caress my thighs; this is the moment where I know if my call is good.

"I've got... a secret."

Olivia stares at me with those wonderful eyes, and I know I have to go through with this. I start pulling up my skirt, knowing that once she sees what I'm hiding, she'll either run or want to see more... either way, we'll be set.

Last edited by interesting; 10-10-2015 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:37 AM   #4
AnalAriana

more! more! more!!!
Old 10-10-2015, 01:27 AM   #5
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
This is a work of fiction and is intended for entertainment purposes only.
I find it funny how people may only be entertained while they read this story, meaning that they may not continue when they don't like the setting.

But great story so far! Please continue.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 04:18 AM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Olivia stares at me with those wonderful eyes, and I know I have to go through with this. I start pulling up my skirt, knowing that once she sees what I'm hiding, she'll either run or want to see more... either way, we'll be set.

It happens like several times before. Olivia is stunned, both at my unexpected revelation and the fact of the bulge in my pants.

The girl in front of me is stunning. I'm already aroused. I stare into her eyes, while she looks between my legs. There's a mix of confusion and desire there; she never suspected this. No one does.

"Olivia, look at me," I tell her.

She lifts her gaze.

"Let me make it plain for you, so there's no ambiguity. Do you want this job?"

She's a little more hesitant than before as she answers. I can almost see her shiver under her clothes.

"Yes... I need this job."
"Then here's what I want you to do... I want you to blow me."

I mark a pause to see what her reaction is. She doesn't run away or panic. That means she's considering it.

"Do it and you're hired."

She's asking herself questions about the legality of this. It's not legal. Not even close. But she doesn't have to say yes. Our family's influence on the island is extensive. She knows that, even as an outsider. The mere fact that she's considering it tells the story.

"...how much do I get paid?" she asks.
"Three times the minimum wage rate."

For her, this really is about money.

"Would be it be a one-time thing?" she continues
"No. We'd start with blowjobs... work our way up."
"How often?"
"There's no... schedule."
"Do you do this with all your employees?"
"Not all, but most..."

Again, I see her mind racing against the notion of getting down on her knees for a job.

"How big are you?" she asks further.
"Check for yourself."

The last incentive; once she gets down on her knees, it's a pretty done deal. She hesitates a moment further.

"Can we sign the papers before we do this?"
"It's not standard, but yes. I trust you."

We do just that. Ink on the dotted lines. Her name. My name. I go to sit back down, but she tells me remain standing. Then, she gets down on her knees in front of me. It's a done deal.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:25 AM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

(I was hoping for at least one reply, but that's selfish of me. Enjoy this one.)

I go to sit back down, but she tells me remain standing. Then, she gets down on her knees in front of me. It's a done deal.

My panties are off. I'm exposed. Olivia Turner just got hired. In exchange, she wraps her hand around me. It's warm, inviting, terribly arousing. The hard-on is instantaneous. She seems impressed by my girth and length, or is it because, when she looks up, she sees the mounds of my breasts? It doesn't matter, as long as she does what she was told.

The gentle motion is intoxicating; I can feel her hot breath as her mouth gets closer.

"I'm clean," I whisper to her, in case she has a concern.
"...so am I," she whispers back.

I can't wait any longer. I nudge forward so my tip comes to rest against her lips. She takes the cue and opens her mouh. I slide my tip inside it, stopping just before her teeth. The warmth of her moist mouth makes me squirm; her lips touch my glans. With two fingers at the base of my length, she starts slowly bobbing up and down.

My own hands wander to the top of my dress, and I undo the top straps, exposing my bra-less chest, my breasts popping into view. Olivia looks up, sees what I'm doing and lets one hand wander to my right breast. She pinches my nipple as she increases the pace of her mouth on my shaft. Her tongue plays with it inside her mouth; her teeth are mostly out-of-way, barely grinding against my skin, just enough for a proper stimulation.

"...fuck Olivia... wow... you're good at this."

She doesn't reply. She can't. Her mouth is on my dick. This is heavenly, but I'm now wondering if I can take this further. I certainly want to. I just don't know how far Olivia is willing to go.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:04 PM   #8
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Keep Going. I usually don't like Tranny but this is pretty good.
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 10:00 PM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

[Editorial rant - apologies for it, but it's important to me, and I'm sorry if I come off like I'm moralizing - except that I am. One of the great things about GD that I enjoy is the frank openness about sexuality that abounds in this place. People who might be considered as 'deviants' in other places are allowed to be themselves here, with their kinks and needs, and it's fine. I've always tried to convey that in my stories, and that's why I chose to make my main character a transsexual (or, in this case, a person suffering from gender dysphoria). I thank you, sub_boy, for allowing yourself to be intrigued and entertained even if the subject matter is less to your liking. Open hearts. Open minds.)

I just don't know how far Olivia is willing to go.

"Olivia... stop..."

She complies. I'm her boss now, after all. She understands the logic.

"...I... want more," I tell her.

She looks somewhat surprised. She has agreed to provide me with a blowjob, but I'm changing the terms of the deal. Then again, I did imply earlier that we would be escalating this at some point to more intimate contact. She probably didn't expect it to happen on the first day.

"Like what?" she asks me.

She's not saying 'no'. It makes me even hotter for her.

"Get up, and place your hands on the desk..."

She hesitates only for a second; once she's leaning over my desk, I caress her buttocks through her black dress. I start lifting it up. She has white panties underneath, nothing provoking, but it's almost see-through. I see the crease between her buttocks.

"You have a lovely ass..."
"...are you going to fuck me?" she asks.

I sense both excitement and trepidation. Most people, when they see me naked, breasts and cock, wonder if it works like the male version. It is the male version, I sometimes tell them. For Olivia, I remain silent on the details.

"Yes... I'll wear a rubber."
"...thank you."

I don't know this girl. She could have diseases. When we've checked her out further (a full medical, on the company's money), then we'll consider doing it bareback. Not today. I'm not putting my dick inside somewhere contaminated (as a former lover of mine used to say about unsafe sex).

I slide Olivia's panties gently downwards, getting to my knees at the same time. I spot the pink of her sex between her legs; fully shaven, like most girls nowadays, and so enticing. I gently blow air on it; she shivers. She looks clean, and she doesn't smell bad. Always good signs. I still grab a tissue from my desk, wet it with saliva, and rub it gently against her pussy lips.

"Ah...." she moans.
"Just cleaning you up," I tell her.
"...can you... get me ready?" she asks.

As if I were going to simply ram it in without preparation. I've done it in the past, true, but never on a first date, and never without my lovers' consent.. except maybe once or twice where I didn't have time to ask, but they certainly didn't complain after the fact.

"Of course, Olivia."

I let my right index finger do the work. She's already somewhat stimulated, but I want to make sure she's good and ready for when I slide it in. I may twist her around when I'm ready, have her sit on my desk so I can see her eyes as I enter her...

But I'm getting ahead of myself. It's time for some tender care between her legs; I make her bend further on top of my desk and I go about my business, knowing full well that I have her hooked, and loving every minute of it!
Old 10-20-2015, 10:19 PM   #10
AnalAriana

Pretty good in an understatement!! Its bloody well written! Please update this asap
Old 10-22-2015, 12:03 AM   #11
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting, as usually you amaze me. This is a combo lesbian with a strap on meets tranny femdom. I'm going to enjoy this story very much, please keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:18 AM   #12
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the shout out :P i've read at least one other of your stories and loved it, so why not give this a shot too? You're a good writer so, despite content, i like it.
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 04:43 AM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

[Thanks to everyone who posted a little something, sub_boy, Iceman713 and AnalAriana. Always nice to get some feedback and positive words. I'll make sure to try to keep this namesake.]

But I'm getting ahead of myself. It's time for some tender care between her legs; I make her bend further on top of my desk and I go about my business, knowing full well that I have her hooked, and loving every minute of it!

This Olivia... she is something else. Most of my employees are locals, tanned, like me, of Island Asian breed. Not that there's anything wrong with us. But... she is exotic, this Olivia. The only pussy I normally get is from my own country. To taste something foreign is always enticing. Every so often, I manage to score with guests... I'll definitely have to elaborate more on that later.

Right now, Olivia needs all of my focus.

My fingers are now rubbing against the crease of her sex, barely barely the lips of delicious opening. The smell emanating from it, close to my face, is more than stimulating. My hard-on is throbbing, hoping for me to quickly act on it, but I want to enjoy this moment a while longer. I feel Olivia trembling from my touch.

"Do you like it?" I ask her.

She doesn't answer right away, at least not in words. Her moan is delectable. She eventually strings a few words together.

"oh my... wow... so gentle with me."
"Do you like it when I'm gentle..."
"Yeah... but... you don't have to be if..."

I don't let her finish that sentence; my index finger parts her lips and begins searching her entryway.

"Aaah!" she moans harder.

I smile, biting my lower lip.

"I'll make you come first..." I tell her.
"Oh... you don't... fuck... have to..."

I adore her accent. Then again, English is her native language. One could argue I'm the one with the accent. But that's semantics.

"Well, what do you want me to do, then?"

As I ask the question, I begin using two fingers at her entrance.

"....mmmmm.... fuck...."
"You want me to fuck you?"

I can see she's getting off on my control; obviously, she has some submissive kink in her, not overt like a few of my other lovers, but definitely there, linked to her character. I may explore that avenue later with her, circumstances allowing. Right now, I'm too primal for that. I can hardly wait anymore, despite my desire to tease and please her.

"Well?" I ask further.
"...yes..."

It's not a loud word, but it is consent. There are far too many rapes happening on the island. The police is cracking down on anything too blatant. That's why I need to make sure I hear it - to make sure she says it. I need her to say she wants it.

I rise to my feet; the condoms are not far, since I never know when I'll need one. I reach into the drawer and pull one out. I hand it to her so she can unwrap it. I make her a willing participant, further. I can see she knows how to use it.

My fingers leave her sex; I get her to turn around and start unbuttoning her shirt. She has no bra. I see her mounds come into view, still small - smaller than mine, actually. I pull off my own dress, to fully expose my body to her, so she can soak it all, see it's all real. I am both man and woman in body - although in my mind, I am a woman.

She surprises me further by sliding the condom on my dick herself; she really wants this now. She moves to the edge of the desk and I bring myself closer, my cock resting just above her entryway.

"I'll take it slow at first," I tell her.

This kind of dialogue, I find, puts everyone at ease. There's always some uncertainty before the deed, at least on the first time. Second time is usually more straightforward, more intense, definitely quicker. But the first time - it's worth taking it slow so you can get all the variations on her facial expressions.

"Are you ready?" I ask her, goading her further.
"Do it."
"Call me by my first name," I insist.
"Do it, Melody."

My rubber-covered cock splits her open, and we both let out a passionate moan, now more connected to each other than we imagined we could, not a few minutes ago.

Last edited by interesting; 10-24-2015 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-24-2015, 10:52 AM   #14
AnalAriana

Just like McDonalds! I'M LOVING IT!!!
Old 10-24-2015, 01:36 PM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

My rubber-covered cock splits her open, and we both let out a passionate moan, now more connected to each other than we imagined we could, not a few minutes ago.

I have lost count of how many pussies my dick has visited, how many it has fucked. Every single one is unique; every time is different. I feel empowered everything I see the red lips of a woman or girl tighten around my shaft. I love staring down and seeing it slide in, disappear completely, only to reemerge, and the sensation of the contraction against it... it is as close to a religious experience as I can live. It is spiritual. It is also extremely fulfilling.

"Olivia..."
"Melody..."

We whisper our names as I begin the assault on her sex. I say assault, but that's not the right word. It's teamwork. To be fair, I have forced myself upon a few people in my life. Olivia is different from them: she willingly helps me to stimulate her, swaying her hips as I sway mine. Our exposed boobs dance up and down, and it's a magical sight.

"...ah fuck..." she whimpers under my care.
"So fucking tight, Olivia..."

I increase the pace, and I see her chest heaving up and down, sensations overtaking her perceptions.

"Ah my fuck!" she starts to moan as she nears orgasm.
"You like it?"
"Fucking don't you dare stop..."

I'm tempted to defy her, but it's much too soon in our relationship for me to challenge her like this. I want her to stay. I go for broke, building up momentum as I keep pummeling her sex with my rod.

"Ah! fuck... ah fuck!"

The stream of swears is constant; she's loving every second of my penetration, and she's delivering a vocal performance that might alarm other people in the hotel - were we not in a secluded area.

"Fuck more," she begs me.

I wonder how long I can keep this frenetic pace; she's already climaxed and she's now riding high. I want to shoot my load onto her chest and on her face but, at the same time, I don't want to stop what I'm doing. It feels so incredible, and she is so receptive.

"...aah... ah.... yes yes... fuck... aha..."

It's a rollercoaster ride of pleasure for her, quicks ups and downs, and full disorientation.

"Fuck I wanna come on your face!" I yell out.

She can't acknowledge my request. She's barely aware. I'm stuck. I need to end it, but I don't know how she'll react if I indulge...

I pull out quite suddenly out of her, tear off the condom, and start jerking off. She barely has time to acknowledge that I'm no longer inside her when the first blast soaks her face, and it's my turn to vocalize.

"Fuck... cover your face with.... ugh..."

It's a monstrous climax, and I milk it completely, forgetting everything else as my seed empties onto her beautiful face, her nose, her cheek, her chin, her mouth, her lips...

Advertisements
Kink Talk