Default Truth or Dare weekend (gay)

Characters:

Me (Matt):*
Looks: Wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, average build, hint of 6 pack

Jake:
Looks: spiky black hair, brown eyes, average build

Sam:
Looks: Dark-blonde hair, green eyes, athletic build

It was a Saturday! No school, just relaxing and having fun all weekend long. This weekend I was gonna hang out with my 2 best friends Jake and Sam, my parents were out for the entire weekend so we were going to hang out all weekend long. I was psyched, we could do whatever the hell we wanted and with no supervision.*

I woke up that morning and just crawled out of bed, my morning wood throbbing inside my blue boxerbriefs. I walked downstairs and found my breakfast laid out for me and a note telling me my parents had already left. "Good," I said, already imagining the sweet taste of freedom. After I ate my breakfast, I trudged back up the steps and stripped off my underwear, admiring my nice 7 inch dick in the mirror, my morning wood still going strong. I smiled and then put on some green American Eagle boxerbriefs, a light blue T-shirt, Nike shorts, and a pair of under armor socks. When I finished changing I heard a car door shut outside. I flew down the stairs and opened the door to see Jake and Sam standing there.*

"Hey guys, wuddup?" I said.

*"Not much bro," Sam replied holding up his bag, "Ready for the weekend?"*

I nodded and invited them in. They put their stuff down up in my room and we went to the TV and began playing Call of Duty for a while, but eventually that got boring, so we thought that it would be fun to spice things up a bit.

*"How about a game of Truth or Dare you guys!?"*Jake exclaimed. Sam and I looked at each other in agreement, "Sure, let's do this!"

"Alright, I'll go first," Jake said, "Truth or Dare Sam?"*

Sam thought for a second and then said, "Truth."*

"Ok, let's see, when was the last time you pissed your pants?" Jake asked.

Sam blushed and answered, "Last year...Let me explain! We were in the car and my dad wouldn't pull over or anything and we were in the middle of nowhere so I just...let it out, it sucked, had to sit in pee soaked jeans for 2 hours."

Jake and I cracked up laughing, but once we stopped I turned to Jake, "Truth or Dare dude?"*

"Dare, I'll be the one with the balls," Jake said laughing

"Alright, then why don't you hit yourself in the balls? I mean you do have the balls," I said. Jake looked at me and sighed. He made a fist and then aimed it right at his crotch and then punched his balls. He made a little squeak and then fell over in pain. Sam laughed, feeling like he got a little revenge. Then Sam caught his breath and asked me the question.

"Truth or Dare Matt?"*

"I'll take a Dare as well," I said.*

"Alright then," Sam said, "I dare you to lick my sock." I sighed and licked Sam's sweaty grey sock. Then I said something that would lead us into the best part or the weekend.

"This is boring you guys, we gotta do better dares and truths, so far this is Middle School material, we're in freakin' high school, let's act like it!"

They both nodded in agreement, and Jake was the first to make the move into the extreme truth or dare, "Sam, truth or dare?"*

"Dare this time," Sam said

"Alright Sam, piss your pants. Simple as that. Right here, right now," Jake said. Sam tensed up, but agreed. Jake and I waited in anticipation as Sam stood up and began to try to piss. Then after a few minutes, his crotch began to darken, and a little stream of piss ran down his hairy legs. His grey socks were now absorbing the piss as well. And after a minute, his pants and socks were drenched with his piss. He slowly sat down, blushing as we laughed.

Then it was my turn to dare Jake, but I couldn't stop looking at Sam's shorts. "Truth or Dare Jake?"*

"Dare," he replied.

"Get a giant wedgie from Sam," I said. Sam smiled and jumped up, running over to Jake. Same put his hands on Jake's waistband, and then jerked up. Jake's light blue underwear shot up his back, and Jake yelled out in pain. Soon his legholes became visible, and Sam grabbed onto them and lifted them even higher, Jake was squirming, trying to get free. I laughed and ran over and pantsed Jake, and it was now visible that he was wearing light blue briefs, which now looked like a thong. But what really caught my attention was his crotch. His dick was clearly outlined, it looked nice and thick. I then felt my dick start to stir, and I quickly tried to cover it. Jake was now screaming as the briefs were now pulled up near his neck, the fabric could barely be seen it was so deep in his crack. His bubble butt was clearly seen now with the wedgie. Then all of a sudden, a giant rip ran through the underwear, and Jake felt a breeze all over, as Sam held his ripped briefs. Jake gasped and realized he was naked, and his dick was staring right at me, my own dick began to throb and fill with blood. But the crazy thing, Jake's dick became hard and it reached a full length of what looked like 6 and a half inches. His balls were hanging low under his erect penis.*

But Jake was just the first to reveal his dick, soon the others will reveal and things will heat up quickly

(Sorry if this first part wasn't that interesting, I hate doing introductions)

Limits: No public, No face vid/pic, No poop, No illegal, no extreme pain

Likes: Wedgies, underwear, spanking, dirty underwear/socks, mild pain, balls, piss, sleeping dares, cum, nudity, butts, messy

PM me and tell me what underwear to wear for a day and how to wear it
PM me ball torture and spanking dares
PM me wedgie dares

Everytime I receive a PM saying "RED" I will spank my ass until both cheeks are red
WedgieLover20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:46 AM   #2
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

Good start, i think you need to continue

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 05:55 PM   #3
NaughtyBoy069
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue View Post
Good start, i think you need to continue
No one cares if you are the Simon Cowell of getdare!
NaughtyBoy069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 10:40 AM   #4
birally

really too bad this story allready seems dropped after the first part, any chance on a continuation?
birally is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk