Old 01-22-2016, 04:26 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Note Short Stories of Kink X

Background
So basicly, I started this thread because I want to get more writing experiences. So far, I have written a few beginnings of several storylines, but I can't seem to find the will to continue writing these stories, mainly because I get bored quickly right after writing the first sentence of the second part. So I decided to write shorter stories on request of others, involving kink x.

Mechanics
You guys can post a kink down below and I'll write a story involving that kink. Naturally, some other kinks will be involved also, but the bigger part of the story will be about kink x. When I feel like writing a story, but no new kinks are given yet, I'll just come up with my own.

Kink x
I will always write a story about the next kink in order, I won't skip kinks unless they are impossible to implement into a storyline. Kink x can be something that turns you on, a general kinks or something completely vanilla but involving sexual acts. Furthermore, 'illegal' kinks can be used too, since it's just a fiction story.

Other wishes?
If you have any other things beside the kink(s), don't hesitate to write it down. Things such as what the main character is called, how many people are involved, where the story takes place, and such. You may even give a dare along the story request; something I have to od or not do while writing the story, but this is purely optional since this thread is about the stories, nothing else. Any other wishes: just write everything down that you think of.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 04:49 PM   #2
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Pet play is one of my big kinks.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:52 PM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Note Kink 1: pet play

This is my first story that I wrote took my roughly 90 minutes. Then, as I am sort of a perfectionist, I wanted to change the story to the past. But after re-writing the first three paragraphs, I decided - since it's been a long night - to stop and just post the story. So the first three paragraphs are in the past and all other paragraphs change from either being in the past or being in the present. Sorry for the inconvenience.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I woke up by the creaking sound of the old wooden door that in the past days always was used to lock the basement. However, these days, my Master doesn’t use that door lock anymore since He bought me a brand new cage. He thought it would be good for me to have my own place to sleep, caged into His basement. I’d like to believe He is punishing me for making too much noise when sleeping back when I still slept on the ground next to His bed. But since it’s been a week since the first day I had to sleep in this cage, I start to think it’ll be for indefinite time. I thought about the first night He had me spend the night into this cage which was also the first time I laid eyes on the cage. I walked down stairs into the basement when I saw a black colored cage with rather thick looking bars, big enough to have a human dog move around in it. He led me down stairs and I got the chance to take a closer look at the cage and saw that it wasn’t just a steel strengthened cage. I saw bended bars that combined created several holes in the cage, presuming that the limbs and head are to be locked up in those holes since each hole could be tightened by a smaller lockable ring that is attached to the bars. Then I saw lots of rings installed in the inside of the cage, most likely to be used for leashing the dog to the cage. He opened the door and pushed me into the cage, locking the cage door shut behind my ass.

I heard my Master walking down the stairs, each step making a small sound, though it’s almost not to be heard. I lifted my head to look up towards where the sound was coming from, regardless of the fact that I couldn’t see a thing in sight. A few days ago, He decided to drop a big towel over the cage to limit my view to what’s inside the cage only. Since then, He had my vision restricted all nights. After about fifteen clicking sounds, each one coming from a step of the stairs, the sounds stopped. I felt like He just stood there, looking at the cage. I *Woof*ed, and the clicking sounds were back. They were slowly coming closer and closer, each time getting a bit louder, and then it stopped again. I *Woof*ed again, hoping that the towel will be l from the cage. I was right, He lifted the towel from the cage and I saw Him looking down at me.

My Master walked towards the shelf that stood behind the cage and picked up the keys to the cage. I looked at Him when He bends down to grab the lock of the cage door and put the key into the lock hole. “Look down boy,” He ordered me and I immediately followed his command. He then turned the key and unlocked the padlock after which he opened the door and leashed my collar. “It’s time for a short walk,” He said, though I know he meant that it’s time for me to eat, drink, pee and shit.

Ever when I became my Master’s dog, He made sure that I knew my position. Therefore, one of the conditions that I had to obey was that I wouldn’t be able to walk on my feet or use my hands. In order for Him to enforce this condition, he had my arms bend and locked so my rubber padded elbows would always be my front paws and my legs bend and locked to always be on my back paws. But since wearing such bondage gear isn’t best for full time wearing because of the slightly cut off blood flow, He takes it off whenever I am about to sleep or spend time in my cage. My Master didn’t allow me to take a single step out of the cage without the bondage gear on, so grabbed it from the shelf and installed it to all four of my limbs which takes five minutes at most. When done, he pulls on the leash with quite a force, dragging me forward if it weren’t for my paws.

The old wooden door creaks when my Master opened it and I walked through the door opening. I always squeeze my eyes together when going outside the basement, letting my eyes adjust to the higher level of brightness. He led me towards my bowl with food that seems to be already filled with my meal before he got me from the basement. My standard dog food like every day: a blend breakfast cereal with water and some vitamins to keep me healthy. I bowed my head towards the bowl and started eating the food until the bowl was clean. I looked at my Master that sits in the living room watching television and decides to drink was rather thirsty. Even though I have water available in my cage, I haven’t drunk anything since yesterday evening. I walk towards the water and start to drink the water, my lips pursed while sucking the water and sometimes a little air though the small opening. While drinking, I looked up and saw my Master walking towards me, grabbing my leash. “Drink up,” He told me, “It’s time for you to do your business outside.” I drank the bowel almost dry, leaving only a thin layer of water in the bowl after which I *Woof*, letting Him know that I am done.

I am led to His backyard to pee and poop. I picked up a thin sheet of plastic with my teeth and thought back of the first time my Master told me how to poop correctly. He told me to take a thin sheet of plastic with me every time I need to poop. I don’t want to see me poop, so He only allowed me to do my business between the bushes where He couldn’t see me. I had to place the plastic sheet on the ground and poop on it. When done, I somehow had to take the four corners of the sheet and fold them together after which I had to trash it into a small bin, a low trashcan leveling the height of my head that I haven’t seen in the days where I lived in as human. “Yes, Master!” I said when He explained it all to me after which he immediately pulled on my leash and locked me up in a closet with the plastic sheet. I was locked up for what felt like half a day, sitting there in the stench of my own poop. While locked into that closet, I figured that when I had the urge to poop, I had to poop on that plastic sheet. When my Master unlocked the closet and let me out, he said “Dogs don’t speak, and now in the trashcan with your poop” after which I bit on one corner of the plastic sheet and tugged it towards the bin in the backyard. “Wrong, fold the four corners to each other and take it with you to the bin like that.” At the end, half my face was covered with my own shit.

I walked to the bushes and pooped on the plastic sheet after which I folded the four corners to each other to pick it up and throw it in the bin. Since the first time, I had developed my own way of throwing away my own poop without getting myself dirty, although it sometimes goes wrong. I threw it in the bin and walked back to the bushes to pee. After I was done, I walked back to me Master that was waiting for me and *Woofed*. He took my leash and led me back inside. He opened the door and ordered me to walk down the stairs. He always let me go down first, giving me space to avoid falling down the stairs. When down, I stood in front of the door of the cage. My limbs started to tingle a bit already, so I wanted to get out of my bondage gear as soon as possible. “Not yet,” my Master said and I look at him with a big question mark above my head. That question mark became even bigger when I saw my Master holding a small box in his hands. “Face the wall and spread your paws,” He ordered me.

I did as He ordered me to; walking towards the wall and spreading both my arms and legs, when I hear him open the small box. The first thing I heard was a small bell. He turned my collar around and attached a small bell to it. He then turned the front of the collar back under my chin and I tried to look down. It seems like he attached a silver colored bell to my collar, about an inch in diameter. I shook my shoulders and my head from the left to the right, back and forth, testing out the bell. “Be quiet,” my Master told me. I stopped shaking and figured out that even when I move the slightest bit, the bell would make a slight noise. “Be quiet I said,” He repeated and I stood on the ground even more firm as before, trying not to move and preventing the bell from making any sounds.

Then, unexpectedly, I felt my Master’s hand grabbing my balls, pulling them downwards. Something cold feeling is attached around the base of my ball sack, something heavy. Of course, I knew it’s made from a metal of some sort, but I couldn’t make out the shape of that thing right away. My Master’s hand grabbed onto my balls even more firm, feeling like He’s tightening some sort of screws as he loosens and tightens His grip over and over. After about a dozen squeezes, He told that “It’s done” and ordered me to go back into my cage. When in my cage, he removed the bondage gear around my limps and locked the door shut.

“Stand on all fours,” my Master said and so I did. His right arm past between the bars – barely even though His arms were as thin as sticks, mine wouldn’t fit through the bars even if I wanted it to – and grabbed the metal item locked around my balls. I bend me head down, looking between my legs to see what the metal items looks like. It seems that it’s about an inch wide metal ring, having a couple of sunken bolts at the side of it to lock it around my balls. He hooked a chain to the metal ring and pulled the chain up, feeling my balls getting pulled backwards more and more. He kept pulling the chain up and up, making it more and more uncomfortable for me to stand on all fours without lifting either one of legs. He just kept pulling, so I started to lift up my left knee a little when he suddenly stops pulling. I hear a small click and look up over my shoulders. My Master locked the chain to a ring at the top bars of the cage, forcing my balls to be pulled up between my legs.

“Put both your feet into these holes,” my Master told me. I was a little afraid of where this was going to, but I didn’t dare to defy him by even looking him in His eyes as I know that He might see that as an insult to His superior position. I pushed my legs backwards through the holes and as soon as both my legs were through the holes, I heard both locked go shut simultaneously. Right after the sound, I quickly tried to pull back my legs but the effort was wasted. I turned my head to my Master, looking a little scared since this is the first time that my Master decided to use any of the features of the cage besides the lockable cage door. He locked me in the eyes, but soon the towel got dropped on the cage and I heard His steps walking away from me. Each time He took a next step on the stairs, my heart beats. The creaking sound of the door, opening and closing. *Bam* Come back, I thought. *Woof-woof-woof-woooof!*

—Hans Axgil—
Old 01-23-2016, 12:53 AM   #4
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

Good story how about next story you write about wedgies and bondage please
Limits respected

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me
Love
Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, edges, cumming,

Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 05:35 AM   #5
Destroyer

Default Brill

Brill story , how about one about underage female cousin
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:25 AM   #6
Black Panther

Can you do one about being humilliated and spanked in front of the characters family? Preferably its a boy

Dislikes: Piss, Public, CBT.

Toy Wishlist!: http://bit.ly/1gTnAZ2
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 04:49 PM   #7
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Note Kink 2: wedgies & bondage

I think this story is far better than the previous (= first) story I wrote and I definitly had more fun writing it. The first version of the story took almost two hours to write. But then I thought: I can do way better, especially because I rushed the story at the end. So I sat down and re-wrote the entire story in just about four hours. So please, give me some feedback. Any improvements regarding the choice of words, flow of the story or maybe something else?

Thank you for bringing this thread alive with your suggestions so far.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I look around in the boys changing room at school and see that most of the other guys already got dressed and left the room. Well, it’s not like this is the first time; I always was a slow dresser. By the time the first guys left the changing room, I normally just finished taking of the gym clothing and started putting on the clean clothing. I saw the last guy leaving the room the moment I started to put on my jeans. As last one, along in the boys changing room, like always. I looked down and zipped the zipper up and buttoned up the button. I found my shirt on the ground against the wall; it must have fallen off the bench, I thought.

“Well, look who we have here.” I heard a girl’s voice from behind me. I quickly grabbed the shirt from the ground and held it against my chest when I turned around to see who said that. I saw two girls standing in the opening of the door. Both are from my class, but I didn’t know their names as the semester just began and I never actually talked to them. “What are you two doing here?” I asked them while I lowered my shirt and put it on the bench. The girl standing on the right, having shoulder long brown hair and green eyes, looked me straight in my eyes. I took my eyes from the better looking girl and then looked at the other girl standing next to her, having long black hair and brown eyes. Her eyes seemed to be looking just right past me.

“What’s that?” the girl with black hair asked me. I turned around and to see what she was pointing at with her finger and saw she pointed at my shirt on the bench. I frowned a little as I didn’t know what she meant. It’s just one of my regular shirts she pointed at. “What do you mean; my shirt?” I asked her back and turned around and ---

I widened my eyes and saw both the girls speeding towards me. What the fuck? I thought. It sometimes happens that some boys grab your clothing and run away with it, leaving you behind wearing nothing but your underwear. Luckily I already wore my jeans and had enough time to grab my shirt, so I did. When they were within an arm’s reach, I turned my back to both the girls and tried to protect my shirt and other stuff on the bench by using my back as shield. I realized I needed both my arms to block their arms, so I dropped my shirt on the bench and try to turn around to push them away from me. “Grab his arms,” I heard one of the girls say to the other and I felt all four hands grabbing both my hands and forcing them behind my back. What the ---

They were faster than I thought and they already pinned both my arms behind my back. I tried to turn my body around, but they soon pushed me against the bench. My head landed on my bag pack and the shirt blocking the cold wooden bench from touching my bare chest. I tried to get up, but it felt like they were using all their weight just to hold me down. I was getting mad. I start kicking my legs behind me and hit one of the girls. She let out a soft cry and started to shift even more weight on my back. “Let’s put him on the ground, there he’s easier to handle,” the girl with the brown hair said. They lifted most of their weight from my back, but still having my arms pinned on my back and laying down on my chest, my attempt of breaking free wasn’t successful. The girls pulled my body from the bench and pulled me to the middle of the changing room and tried to forced me onto the ground.

The moment they shifted me body from the bench, I had to focus my mind on every muscle of my body. Presuming they don’t care about whether I get hurt or not, looking at what they were trying to do to me, I didn’t want to injure myself when hitting the floor. I felt both the girls forcing my body to the ground, so I held my chin up high and tried to make my back hollow so my whole body wouldn’t hit the ground all at once but instead have some bounce when by belly hits the floor first. Within an instant, I hit the ground and manage to not let my chin touch the floor before my body absorbed all the forces of the impact.

There I laid on the ground, the girls not letting go of my arms even a single moment throughout the process. As soon as I had the change, I tried to get up back on my feet, but the moment I moved my legs to shift my weight sideward, one of the girls say down on my back. I felt her weight move slightly up my back to where she pinned down my hands and sat on them, ‘locking’ them under her weight. I tried to move my arms, but all was in vain. She used her knees to keep my elbows right next to my body, blocking my arms from being pulled up my back in order for my hands to break free. So many thoughts were racing through my mind, most of them trying to find a way to break free of the hostile girls. Then, though I knew that it was not the right situation to think about such a thing, I thought of the girl sitting on top of me. I mean, I am topless and wearing only my bottom clothing when a rather hot looking girl decides to sit on top of me. I wanted to discard this thought as soon as possible, but I was already too late and my cock already started to grow.

Quite a lot of thoughts of the girls came to my mind. My boner got bigger and bigger, even getting slightly painful because it had to room to grow since the moment I was forced onto the ground. On top of that, a girl sitting with her ass cheeks touching barely touching mine and my hands between her legs. I knew that it isn’t the right situation to think about such things and I tried to focus my mind on something else. I turned my head to the side and looked at the girl with brown hair standing beside me. She seemed to look at the girl sitting on top of me. I saw her lips moving, but no sound came out of it. I tried to figure out what she tried to say by reading her lips, but the only thing I understood was the last word: OK. She turned around and walked out of the boys changing room. I looked at her ass on her way out, but this wasn’t helping either.

Then an idea came to the surface of my deep ocean mind right after I saw the last glimpse of the girl’s fine ass. With the other girl gone for God knows how long, I might be able to break free when I lift the girl on top of me from my back. The only way of doing so, I thought, would be to move my fingers. I mean, the inside of both my hands were facing what’s between her legs. I was able to move the position of my hands just slightly but enough to have all my ten fingers available for the job. Without warning, I started to move my fingers and making grabbing moves. I stretched my fingers as much as possible when I sort of tickled the girl between her legs. “AAAaaaaaahh!” the girl yelled and let out a small gasp after her cry. I felt her hands lifted from my upper back and her legs close. I thought this was the moment; she lifted her ass from my back when still holding my arms on my back. But her loosened grip on my arms was too weak and I broke free both my arms at the same time by pulling the away from each other.

I moved my arms to the front, placed them on the ground and started to push myself up. The girl found her balance again and moves up my back, increasing the momentum. Next, I felt her body fall down on my upper back like two very heavy cushions. I looked next to me and saw both her arms reaching mine and with one pull, she brought down my arms and locked each one of my arms in her arm by placing her hand on my back with my arms through her arm-loop. I tried to roll to the side, but her elbows rested on each side of the ground, making it impossible for me to throw her off my back. Damn it!

“Don’t you ever try that again,” she said loudly, sounding rather upset. Well, I did ‘massage’ her between the legs, so I don’t blame her. Or actually, I do blame her and her friend because they started this! “You two are the ones that started this,” I said sounding a little angry. I saw the other girl walk into the room again holding a small bag in her hand. “What happened?” she asked while she walked to a bench to drop the bag on. “What does it look like?” the girl on top answered her with another question. I look at the bag that she dropped on the bench, wondering what she had brought with her. The girl sits down on the bench and opens the bag when looking at me, “you want to know what I brought for you?”

Considering everything the girls did so far to me, I thought that I didn’t want to know what was inside of the bag. She looked down into the bag and put her hand in. I looked at the bag, feeling my heart pounding in my throat and saw her pull out some socks out of the bag. A pair of light yellow sock and a pair of pink socks with red stripes on them. “Would you mind helping me a bit first?” the girl on my back asked the other girl. She grabbed the socks with her hands, stood up and walked towards me. She dropped all four socks next to me on the ground and grabbed both my arms. “I got him,” she said and the girl on top of me ‘unlocked’ my arms. I saw an opportunity and try to get up again, but the girl next placed her knees on my left arm and both her hands on my right arm. I was able to lift up my head and shoulders, but the rest of my body stood no chance at the weight of two girls. They moved both my arms on my back again and pinned them down when the girl with the black hair again decided to sit on my lower back and arms. But this time, she shove her ass a little further up my back so she sat on my lower arms, my hands not able to reach her ass. I knew that there was no change of tickling her again.

The girl with the brown hair, sitting next to me, looked let go of my arms and looked back at me. “Open your mouth,” she ordered me. I looked down at the socks and just knew what she was up to. I looked her in the eyes and said NO. She picked up the socks, “open your mouth or we’ll make sure you open it,” she said with a demanding tone. I shook my head, making sure not to open my mouth by saying ‘no’. She looked at the girl on top of me and nodded. Her nodding gave me a bad feeling of what was about to happen. The weight of the girl on top of me shifted slightly forward and I felt two fingers on each one of my ear lopes. She grabbed them; slightly pinching them with her nails and started pulling them towards her. “Aaah,” I said softly and she increased the pulling force. “AAAaaaaaahh,” I yelled, from one second to the other the pain became almost unbearable. “Last time, open your mouth,” the girl said while holding the socks in front of my mouth. The other girl started to pull my ear lopes even further back and I gave in to the pain. The second I opened my mouth, she forced the socks in. The girl on my back let go of my ear lopes while the other girl placed a helping hand behind my head to force the socks even further into my mouth. I started gagging and immediately tightened all my throat muscles to prevent the gagging while at the same time stopping the socks from going in even further.

She gives the socks a last push and all four socks were completely in my mouth. They tasted so awful, like they had been worn for a week straight without cleaning them first. Not to mention the smell, that was the first thing I smelled when she held them just right under my nose. I tried to speak, but nothing of what I’d like to yell sounded even remotely understandable. “And that’s exactly why you have those dirty socks in your mouth,” the girl on top of my said. The girl next to me grinned at me. She stood up and walked back to the bag on the bench. She picked up the bag and took it with her to me, dropping it next to me. She put her hands into the bag and pulls out a dishcloth. She folded the dishcloth twice in the length and brought it towards my face. She placed the middle of the folded dishcloth against my eyes and went with both ends around my head meeting the back. It took only a strong knot for me to be deprived of my sight.

I this a game? Because if it was, then I already lost against these two girls. I couldn’t see a single thing anymore and besides that, both of them tried to be quite as if they were not in the room. Though, I definitely knew that they were there with me. I heard nothing besides a hand grasping something in the bag and pulling it out. I felt the weight on my slightly shift backwards when they told me not to try anything funny. She let one of my arms go after which I feel two hands quickly grab my free arm. Some kind of string is being pulled up my arm up to my shoulder after which they quickly grabbed me arm and put them under her ass. She then let go of my other arm while I feel some kind of fabric slide against my chest. Another string is pulled up my other arm up to my shoulder after which the free arm is quickly contained again.

I feel two hands slightly touching both my side right under my armpit, the tips of the fingers touching my skin like they are trying to grab something. Suddenly I feel the fabric on my chest compress my chest and I instantly knew what it was. I felt the fabric press harder and harder against my chess while slowly feeling her hands meet in the middle of my upper back. The bend around my upper body and the straps on my shoulder gave everything a tight feeling. They pulled the fabric slightly down, the straps pulling on my shoulders.

The weight of the girl shifted forward and she slid her ass up my arms until I felt her weight mostly pressuring my elbows against my back. How that hurt my shoulders. I tried to ignore the pain and focused on the rest of my body, trying to figure out what they were up to next. After a short while, I felt some kind of cloth being looped around both my wrists. She tightened the cloth around my wrist each time she looped around them once, making sure I wouldn’t be able to free my hands. Eventually, after what felt like a hundred loops, she tightens the string or whatever it is one last time and ties it.

It’s as quiet as first when they put on the blindfold. Once again, the girl on my back shifted her weight. But to my surprise, she stood up and I felt all the weight on my body disappear. Though, it didn’t take long before I felt their touch again. They rolled me on my back and before I would wonder what they were planning to do next, one of the girls sat on me again. Damn it! Why do those naughty thoughts keep coming back to me? Or to be more exact, why do I think about the girl sitting on my crotch? She sits on my belly, her ass just out of reach of my yet to grow cock. I quickly discarded the thought, but my cock was already stiff, as hard as a rock.

What?! I feel one of their hands touch my crotch, trying to undo my jeans. “Mmmhhhppff…” I tried to stop them, both by shaking my body and speaking as loud as possible, but the gag in my mouth and the weight of the girl on my body is not to be forgotten. I felt the hands continuing the undoing of my jeans. I felt my waist band getting looser and hear the zipper being zipper down. The touch of her hands on my groin was gone and with one pull, I felt my jeans being slid down my legs. The first thing I felt was embarrassment. This is the first time that this blindfold actually helps: I don’t have to look the girls in their eyes. Even though, I closed my eyes as she little struggles with taking off my jeans from my ankles.

“Hahahahahahahahaha…” I hear one of the girls laugh. “He’s hard,” I hear the girl with the brown hair say. I felt the weight of the girl on top of me shifting and soon hear her laughing too. I couldn’t be more ashamed of myself as I already was. And the laughing didn’t exactly help me with decreasing the size of my cock, as it only induced more thoughts about the girls looking at it. Their laughing slowly toned down when without warning I felt my underwear being pulled down my legs. I suddenly realized that I was completely naked but wearing a very tight bra. But this soon changed when I felt the soft fabric slide up my legs. When the waist band finally reached my hips, I felt my cock half sticking out of the underwear. The touch of one of their hands pushes both my balls under the fabric that had no space left for them. With my cock still sticking out, they pulled the waist band with quite a force up my body, feeling the back of the underwear being pulled up my butt crack. It felt like I was wearing a string, though all the bands of the soft fabric were rather thin; no strings.

With my cock barely covered by the pulled-up underwear, one of the girls told me that they are done. They clearly didn’t want me out of their sight as they started discussing about how to transport me to the sports hall. First they thought it would be just good enough to drag me there. Luckily, their final decision is to pick up my chest and legs to carry me there. Two hands were being places at my back, touching both my skin and the straps of the bra. The other two hands each took one of my legs. Together, they lifted me from the ground and started walking to wherever they wanted me to be in the sports hall.

Even though the changing rooms are directly next to the sports hall, it took like forever before they dropped me on the ground again. When they finally stopped and slowly lowered me to the ground, I felt the rubbery ground of the sports hall. For a second there, I thought they were bringing me somewhere else due the duration of the ‘transport’. I heard them walk away from me, getting a few things as I heard a piece of metal cling to something. I thought about getting up and running away, but what good would that do? I am blindfolded, naked but wearing a set of girls underwear and they probably took my clothes away. And for whatever reason they are doing this, they’ll probably try something again if I successfully run away. But the chance of successfully getting away from them is next to zero.

I heard one of the girls walk back to me, the soles of her shoes making small sounds on the rubbery floor. The sound disappeared and I felt a faint gust hit my skin. I felt her hands on my waist, rolling me on my chest. Then I felt something cold, something metallic, touch my upper bag. The straps of the bra were slightly being lifted from my skin and I felt the cold metal slide down my skin, going under the straps of the bra. The metal slide down further until it reached the bottom underwear. She lifts the back of the underwear slightly, then I hear a shutting sound. I felt her rest the piece of metal just above my ass and a rope on my back, going through the back of the bra. “Ready!” the girl yells.

*Click, click, click* The girl told me to sit on my ass. I did as told. I felt the rope dangling from the back of my bra. *Click, click, click* The rope starts to be lifted slowly and I thought I know what was about to happen. *Click, click, click* Actually, I knew exactly what was about to happen. It’s the exact same sound I heard as when the gym teacher setup some attributes we needed for today’s gym class. *Click, click, click* The girl ordered me to stand now. Once again, I did as told. *Click, click, ………, click, click* The rope was stretched tight now.

The girl took of the blindfold and I squeezed my eyes as they had to adjust to the brightness. Once they were adjusted to the light, I saw both the girls standing next to the level. *Click, click, click* This is what I expected. The girl with the black hair continued to pull down the lever, and up again. *Click, click* The underwear was really pulling and it slowly starts to become painful. I looked at the girls, they looked back at me. *Click, click, click* I was standing on my tiptoes to avoid the pain as long as possible, but the look in their eyes told me that they weren’t going to stop there. *Click, click, click* I closed my eyes and focused my mind on channeling the pain. *Click, click, ………, click, click*

I opened my eyes after I heard no clicks anymore. The pain, unbearable, especially when wearing girl’s underwear. They detached the ring from the hook that normally is used for swinging rings. I looked down with wide eyes and saw that they lifted me at least three feet from the ground. With the gag still in my mouth, I looked what they had me wearing. I wore a matching set of underwear, if it wasn’t a matching set of lingerie. I wore a bra that had cups in bright pink with black lacing. The bottom underwear, what looking like a bikini or thong, was almost the same colored as the bra and had a small pink bow on the front. My cock that was as hard as a rock for unknown reasons almost completely sticks out of the bottom underwear, only the base was covered. As for my balls, they both came out of the sides as there definitely was no room left for them after being lifted from the ground. The rope through the back of the bra kept me straight so I couldn’t possibly escape by shifting my weight forward and falling out of the bottoms underwear.

Then I heard the foot soles of both the girls walking on the ground and quickly looked at where they were. I saw them walking away from me, walking towards the exit of the sports hall with their backs turned to me. The girl with the black hair opened the door and waits for her friend that stopped and looked at me. “This is what you get for making fun of us and laughing at us,” she said with a death glare and turned around. They both walked through the opening of the door and shut it behind them. I closed my eyes when a tear rolled down my cheek. I didn’t even know whether I wanted to be found by the next gym class to be relieved from the pain or to bear it for as long as possible when still having just a little of my pride left.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-25-2016 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Fewer *Click*'s
Old 01-25-2016, 05:17 PM   #8
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I used to have dreams like this.
good story, keep them coming.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:38 PM   #9
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Default G

If I may suggest a topic, I suggest forced Crossdressing, like they open clothes drawer and it's all female

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 07:09 AM   #10
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Brill story, how about one about underage female cousin
I PM’ed Destroyer with the question to suggest a kink that the story will be about, because what’s written above is not a kink but the main character of the story. After his response, I understood that I had to write something like the following.

Main characters:
- The boy (assuming he’s Destroyer).
- The underaged female cousin of the boy.

About:
A game of Truth or Dare is being played in which the cousin (niece*) eventually loses and becomes the ‘slave’ of Destroyer. First, she’ll be nude in private, and we have sex in the house while the family is at home, too. Next, the niece will have (lesbian) sex with her best mate “in front of me”. Then, the boy, the niece and her best friend have a threesome. Lastly, she’ll be naked in public and give the boy oral while he’s driving.

My Answer to this (not PM’ed):
I am sorry to inform you that this is an example of what I won’t be writing. I’d like to come up with my own story that involved the kink(s) that are given instead of getting a complete storyline. Furthermore, the ‘Truth or Dare’ stories are done too many times, not original thus too standard. Besides, I feel like this will be a ‘jerk off to’ story instead of a kinky one. My apologies if I may sound a bit too harsh.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 09-10-2016, 07:16 AM   #11
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Kink 3: humiliation & spanking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Panther View Post
Can you do one about being humilliated and spanked in front of the characters family? Preferably its a boy
Re-written: the story will be about a boy being humiliated and spanked in front of his family. So the kinks will be humiliation and spanking. It's as clear as that.

Note: after an unfortunate hold on this thread of half a year, I somewhat deviate from Black Panther's idea of the story. This happened by halfway continuing the story with my ideas (after half a year) and forgetting the main idea of the story. Still, I hope the story is good to read.

It's Sunday morning. The early morning sun shines through the gap of where the two curtains were hanging in front of the window meet. Alex and his sister: Sophie, both sit on the brown leather sofa eating their breakfast with the television on. An unusual morning it is. It has been a while since they both sat next to each other; eating their breakfast, watch tv. Together. Though, this didn’t happen naturally. To explain it better, we’ll be going one day into their past: Saturday noon. But first, the single most important rule in their lives will be made clear to you as well, actively enforced by dad.
“You will not bully anyone or dad shall bully you.”
It all comes down to the fact that their father doesn’t want them to bully each other. He experiences what it felt like to be bullied first-hand and doesn’t want Alex and Sophie to experience this as well. Both Alex and Sophie know that bullying someone is wrong, but Alex tends to cross the line sometimes. It’s not something he does on purpose, rather he gets too enthusiastic or began teasing someone that after some time gets out of the hand. Dad often made clear to Alex that teasing easily can escalate, but somehow it’s not clear to Alex. He broke dad’s Golden rule quite a few times already.

Saturday noon. I sat on the couch right in front of the television, playing on my recently bought xBox One. I woke up around 9:00 am and played since for a solid three hours. I decided to take a little break and stood up from the couch. I turned off the television and shut down the console. I heard my stomach rumble and no wonder: I haven’t even had breakfast yet. I just went straight to my xBox after I woke up. After all, it’s weekend thus no school.

I turned around and ran towards the kitchen, using my soft socks to slide over the laminate flooring for last few feet to quickly make it around the corner. I opened the kitchen cabinet, grabbed the bread and a knife and started slicing a few slices of bread for myself. In the corner of my eye, I saw my sister walking into the kitchen. She looked at what I was doing and without caring any further, she went to the sink to wash her hands. I cleaned the knife and put it back into the holder. The remaining piece of bread is put in the bag, tied a simple knot and placed back into the cabinet.

I looked to my left and saw my sister’s bracelet laying on the countertop next to the sink. She must’ve taken it off to prevent it from getting wet. Regardless, I saw my chance to make a little joke. I took one big step towards the bracelet and quickly grabbed it before Sophie would get the opportunity to react. A few big steps back to create a gap between Sophie and I and I put on her bracelet. I managed to get the close the fragile clasp and looked at how the bracelet perfectly fit on my left wrists.

“Do you think it looks good on me?” I asked Sophie, teasing her a little by using a high pitching voice as if I to be a girl. Sophie turned off the water faucet and shook her hands to prevent dropping water on the floor. She walked towards the towel. “I think I want to wear this for today,” I said with a big fake smile on my face, my eyebrows lifted just to make my face look a little more stupid. She grabbed the towel and looked me straight into my eyes. “Give me back my bracelet!” Sophie said with a loud voice while drying off her hands. My response: a simple no. I continued with topping the few slices of bread like nothing happened.

I keep watching my sister in the corner of my eye to see what her reaction would be. I couldn’t see her facial expression as I only kept her barely within my sight: her complete figure was vague. Instead, I kept looking at her raw body movements so that I wouldn’t be grabbed from the blind spot. With the knife in my right hand just for show, I focussed on Sophie. I saw her turn around, her back towards me as she put the towel away. But instead of hanging the towel on the metal hook, she threw the towel in my direction. The towel being some sort of surprise attack, I was unable to dodge it. The towel hit the back of my head, the corners of the rectangular towel grabbing my head and by chance hitting me precisely in the eyes. “Fuck!” I dropped the knife on the trencher and covered my eyes with my hands. I rubbed my eyes intensively when I felt a hand grabbing my left forearm.

“Give my bracelet back. I mean it!” Sophie said loudly in my ears. With my right hand, I rubbed both my eyes one last time after which I looked right at my sister. She was trying to get a hold on my arm with all her might. Her right hand held my forearm while she tried to undo the clasp of the bracelet with her other hand. “Please, just give it back. Don’t break it.” She pleaded while I tried to get control back over my arm. I slowly pulled my arm closed to my chest while her hands were still glued to my left arm.

“Why don’t you just let me wear it?” I said to her. “Because it’s mine!” Sophie said right after I finished my insincere question. I tried to escape from her claws and started to use some raw force. With my right hand, I grabbed one of her wrists and started pulling on them until her fingers could no longer hold my left arm. One arm is off, I thought. By holding her arm above her head, the bracelet wouldn’t be within her reach any longer once I push her back a little. I tightened my grip on her arm and readied myself to pull back my arm with the beloved bracelet on it. Within a second, I yanked my arm away.

*Crick*

Still holding Sophie’s arm above her head, I looked down at my left arm for the bracelet. But when I looked, the bracelet wasn’t to be found on my arm no longer. I looked back at Sophie, watching her eyes pointing to her hand. There she held her bracelet, in her hand. Broken.

My heart beat as if a dozen beats emerged into a single one. In an instant, my body became calm while my heart kept increasing its palpitation speed. With my eyes fixed on Sophie’s bracelet, I let go of Sophie’s arm and took a small step backwards. I kept looking at the bracelet, not wanting to look at Sophie. I didn’t know what to do, so I avoided eye contact at all cost. Sophie enclosed her bracelet with her hand, and I looked at the ground. Sophie squatted down and picked up a few beads. She stood up and saw her feet taking steps toward me, expecting them to stop right in front of mine for her to erupt in rage. Instead, I felt a small breeze as she walked by me out of the kitchen.

I heard her walk away to the hall, then climbing the stairs with her heels banging on the steps. I decided to go to the living room, leaving the kitchen where I made my mistake. I heard Sophie’s steps through the ceiling; her heels making the same sound as on the steps of the stairs. I hurried to the couch and prepared myself for what was about to come. I know exactly what would happen because this isn’t the first time Sophie is mad at me. Actually, it happened quite a few times before. Sophie would go to dad and tell dad what I had done. The next thing I know would happen was that dad either came straight down and punished me or would come down later to lecture me. After this lecture, he’s most likely to spank me anyway.

I turned on the television, acting as if nothing had happened. I watched a random channel. Although nothing I saw was registered because I couldn’t think of anything besides the possibilities of what would happen next. I heard Sophie talk to dad but couldn’t make out what they were saying. Then I heard the door closing and was ready for them to come down. I look at the corner next to the stairs, ready to confront Sophie and dad. My heart was still pounding, my heart rate increasing just a bit each second passes.

I heard Sophie, with her heels pounding on the steps, going coming down. A few seconds later, I saw Sophie coming around the corner. I looked at her back as she took a left turn towards the kitchen. My heart rate decreased a little as I waited for her to find out I wasn’t in the kitchen no longer. Hearing Sophie reaching the kitchen and walking back, I kept staring at the corner. Then Sophie came and stood next to the corner, looking right at me with anger. I looked at Sophie as if I hadn’t expected her coming.

Sophie looked me straight in my eyes for some time and asked me “why did you break my bracelet?” I didn’t know anything to say that wouldn’t upset her even more. Besides, I was just an accident. How could I’ve known it would break? Sophie tried to take the bracelet off my when I was just wearing it for fun. Yet, I probably get all the blame. Instead of what I thought, I asked: “where’s dad?”

“Dad’s in his study.” She looked angry still. But somehow, a different kind of angry now that she answered my question. The usual angry would be looking straight at me with an angry face: eyebrows frowned and a dead stare. But she didn’t frown as much as usual. I focused on her facial expression, trying to make out what she’s thinking. I followed her eyes. I had no clue.

“Dad’s busy with work and has no time for your problems,” Sophie said. She laid down the bracelet on the wooden table standing in the middle of the room. She took a few steps towards me. I didn’t think much of her walking until she came very close to me. I quickly stood up when I noticed Sophie came too close. As soon as I stood up, Sophie stood still. Only a couple of feet were between the two of us.

“You pulled at the bracelet while I was wearing it, so dad's just fair.” I said and continued, “you always blame me for this kind of —“

“Dad also said that you should be more responsible,” Sophie said when I was in the middle of what I was about to say. I was a little stunned that she managed to break off my sentence. I generally just continue talking regardless of whether she starts talking when I’m talking. Yet, I stopped talking. I also wondered why dad hasn’t come to me to tell me that himself. Telling Sophie to tell me that I’m irresponsible is the first time it happens.

“He said that spanking you doesn’t help. Dad spanking you. “Sophie continued with a faint smile. “So he told me to spank you.”

WHAT?!

“No way. You’re lying.” I said a little confused. “As if I would ever let you do that.”

“Ask him yourself,” Sophie said while her smile became less faint and more noticeable.

I grabbed Sophie’s shoulder and pushed her softly to the side when I quickly walked, if not ran, to the stairs. I rushed to dad’s study and opened the door. “What do you mean letting Sophie spank me?” Dad sat in his green leather chair behind a brown desk with a pile of papers on it. He had a pen in his right hand and his reading glasses on. He looked up and dropped his pen on the desk, took off his glasses and looked at me.

“Apparently, you don’t seem to learn when I spank you. So maybe Sophie can do a better job.” He picked up some papers and put it on the upper right corner of his desk. He took the top few papers of the inches high pile, laid it down in front of him and continued, “As you can see, I am very busy. So I don’t have the time to discipline you right now. The perfect opportunity for Sophie to let her anger out as well.” Dad’s always quick with his answers. Before I could protest or even react, he waved his hand at me and said to close the door.

“Please, I’m sorry that—“

“No, sorry always comes afterwards. If you really were sorry, you wouldn’t keep repeating your current behaviour. Now, leave as I have to finish this before tonight.” He looked at me, repeating the same as he said with his eyes. Defeated by dad, knowing it’ll be even worse if I didn’t listen to him. The previous time I didn’t listen, he spanked me when my aunt and uncle were visiting us that day. I realised I had only one chance left.

I went downstairs and walked over to Sophie, looking down a little. “Please, don’t do this,” I said. She looked at me the same way as before I headed to dad. “No way,” she said and sat down on the couch. She points at her lab, and I hesitated. I didn’t know what to do even though there was only one option. She’s two years younger than me and a girl, spanking her older brother. If I get down on my stomach, she’ll always have something about me to tell others. Who knows who she’ll tell. Maybe she’ll even think that she can spank me when—

“Come here,” Sophie commanded me, cutting off my train of thought. What choice do I have? If I don’t, dad will come up with something even worse. “Now,” Sophie said almost right after she commanded come. And I did as she said. I bent down and laid on her lap. “Further” and she pushed my butt more to her middle. I faced the ground and had no idea what she was doing. I felt her getting comfortable before she started doing anything. I looked over my shoulder to see what she was doing. I saw her hand up in the air.

*Pats*

Even though Sophie spanked Alex that Saturday afternoon, Alex still felt the raw soreness as if it happened just a few minutes ago. The soreness hasn’t even mitigated the slightest. Alex looked at her watching the television and didn’t know what to think of her any longer. Yesterday Sophie was his little sister and Alex her big brother. Today, it felt like she’s the older sister and Alex the younger brother. Alex tried to sit more comfortable on the couch, but nothing helped.

He still couldn’t get it out of his head. Quickly after Sophie began spanking him, she got frustrated a little. Alex presumed it was because she thought Alex didn’t feel as much as she would’ve hoped. Sophie indeed realised this and ordered Alex to take off his trousers. Alex never felt so humiliated as that moment he did what she told him to do. She continued the spanking and without warning, pulled down his underwear. Nothing he could do.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 09-11-2016, 01:21 PM   #12
cross_girl

I would love to read a story about a boy doing a wrestling-match against two girls, getting tied up and humiliated by them

Likes: crossdressing, WAM, mudwrestling, bondage, wedgies, Anal

Limits: pain, family/friends/strangers involved, piss and shit

PM me for nice dares

Searching for a female master ( wont do pics)
cross_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 01:43 PM   #13
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I would like to see a story about ice, ice in the ass if you would.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kink, request, story