Old 06-18-2016, 09:19 AM   #16
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Ten.

I stay kneeling silently, waiting for him to return. Not long after I had finished cleaning him, both men left the room leaving me alone once more. It seems to have been an eternity since they left and the more time that passes the more anxious I become.

I hear footsteps nearing the room and breathe a sigh of relief albeit mixed with some apprehension. I see my apprehension was wise when he returns to the room followed with one...two...three...more men behind him.

I know I'm not supposed to but the sight of so many men seeing me in my vulnerable position causes me to immediately begin to cover my body. In an instant He is at my side, lowering my arms back and down and frowning slightly at me.

“You know better.”

I tremble slightly at his words and allow him to uncover me again without further complaint, verbal or otherwise. I can feel multiple pairs of eyes raking over my body, silently appraising me and my cheeks begin to get that familiar blush that I've become so accustomed to in the last few hours.

“It seems our friend earlier wasn't the only person you frustrated, slut.”

My eyes snap up to His immediately. I had a feeling what it meant when the other three men returned to the room with him but knowing for sure is a whole new feeling. I swallow slightly, my nerves beginning to fry again.

My Master nods slightly at the man to his left who wastes no time in approaching me before lowering his jeans a little and pushing himself into my mouth.

My eyes are still firmly fixed to His and for some reason this time I am unable to look away as I begin to pleasure the second stranger of the day with my mouth.

I'm somewhat surprised that He hasn't told the man using my mouth to be more aggressive but I don't have time to contemplate this when a second man appears in front of me and reaches out to grasp my boobs, his fingers squeezing my nipples tightly.

I gasp a little at the unexpected sting of pain before the gasp turns into a barely suppressed moan as I feel my body begin to betray me. The man fondling my breasts slaps them hard in quick succession eliciting a slight whimper from my mouth.

This seems to encourage the other one who suddenly begins to thrust much harder and faster into my already sore and tender throat.

I gag slightly as he uses my mouth but he pulls out much quicker than the earlier man did allowing me to breathe for a moment much sooner than I expect.

I clutch at the air desperately knowing that this wont last too long and sure enough almost immediately he shoves himself back into my mouth in one violent thrust, causing his penis to hit the back of my throat and causing me to retch around him.

I shiver a little as I feel my breasts being squeezed and my nipples being flicked roughly and I arch forward involuntarily, desperate for the stimulation to continue.

By the time the first man ejaculates deep in my throat my eyes are red, swollen and sore and saliva is dripping from my mouth down my entire body.

At some point he used my hair as a handle for him to hold on to and I can feel my scalp burning where he tugged on it mercilessly. He begins to soften whilst still in my mouth and I softly clean him with my tongue before he pulls out of me entirely.

Grateful for the rest on my ravished throat I'm a little surprised that I feel the loss so acutely. This doesn't last long however, for the third man takes his place as soon as he has removed himself from me and begins to slide in and out of my mouth.

He's more vicious than the last one and immediately I'm gagging and retching around him. This seems to spur him on, for every time I gag he hits the back of my throat even harder than the time before and it isn't too long before I begin to wonder if his aim is to have me vomit or pass out. Possibly both.

Despite the pain and the threat of vomit and lack of air, I can't help it when my body begins to betray me even further. I can feel my juices collecting under my legs and the rougher they become, the more turned on I get.

To my surprise, the man pulls out of my mouth before he has finished and I'm at a loss as to why for only a few seconds. He takes hold of my hair and drags me forward with him, placing me so that I am lay on top of him with him securely underneath me.

Without warning he slides himself into my wet and aching pussy and begins his vicious thrusting again. I can feel him hitting the back of my pussy and I'm already starting to get sore from his brutal assault, yet I moan and whimper with delight every time it hurts in just the right way.

I feel hands on my back suddenly and as one of the men begins to line himself up with my ass, I still completely as I realize what is about to happen.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-18-2016 at 04:41 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 06-19-2016, 02:38 PM   #17
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Eleven.

I feel something cold being rubbed roughly across my ass and it takes a second to realize that the man is applying lube and preparing me for his entry. The man under me stills somewhat, allowing the other to do what he needs to and causing me to realize that this was planned in advance.

I feel a finger gently enter my ass, loosening me a little and I squirm as he adds another. Without further warning, I feel his tip at my entrance and slowly he pushes inside me, filling me entirely.

It takes a few moments for both men to achieve a rhythm with each other but in what seems like no time at all both of them push in and out of my holes in perfect synchronicity, somehow managing to stretch yet fill me completely at the same time.

My fingers dig into the man underneath me as I squirm and whimper, lost in an overload of sensation. As they get used to each other's flow and movements they begin to pick up their pace, plunging inside of me without mercy or any concern for my comfort.

Another whimper escapes my lips but before I can actually cry out I feel the tip of another penis at my mouth and when my eyes glance up to meet the owner, I find my Master staring down at me.

I open my mouth without hesitation and he joins the others in impaling my holes as savagely as he can. My eyes almost immediately start tearing as he assaults my mouth and throat and I can feel a deeper ache inside of me too, where my holes are being used to pleasure the men.

My eyes have drifted closed at some point and when someone grabs a hold of my hair to anchor themselves I cry out as they tear at my scalp, but none of them pay any attention to me as they continue to use me for their own pleasure and release.

I can feel my juices literally dripping down my thighs and falling onto the man underneath me as all three of them continue to pound away at me and I know that I'm not too far away from coming myself.

“Look at me.”

I open my eyes promptly and meet my Master's without any delay and in doing so I am reminded exactly of what he is looking at in return. My cheeks stain themselves crimson once more and he smirks at me.

“You're actually getting off on this aren't you, little whore?”

Words fail to come to me at first and he yanks on my hair sharply.

“I asked you a question.”

I feel my face flush even brighter as I mumble around his penis a whispered,

“Yes.”

“Yes what, slut?”

I curse inwardly. He's really going to make me say it.

“I'm getting off on this, Master.”

At least, that's what I attempt to say. Instead, my words come out sounding like complete gibberish due to the fact he is still slamming in and out of my mouth repeatedly.

He seems to understand it anyway, as he chuckles down at me. Without any warning both men inside of me pull themselves free and spray their loads over my back and stomach. I feel it splattering against my skin and it's at this moment I feel another load being emptied into my eager and waiting mouth.

The overload of sensation causes me to go over the edge myself and I feel my pussy clenching and squeezing as I lose myself in my own orgasm too. As I come down from it, my eyes meet His once more and I realize that I forgot to ask permission first, so lost in everything I am feeling.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 06-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #18
Nightmaze01
Account Banned

Really got me going! Keep it up.
Nightmaze01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 04:40 AM   #19
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmaze01 View Post
Really got me going! Keep it up.
Thank you. .......
Get a rule from me here.

Old 06-27-2016, 06:53 AM   #20
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Twelve.

I feel his hands clench around my hair before he yanks me to my feet and begins to lead me back downstairs. I stumble as I try to keep pace with him to prevent my hair from being ripped out.

He leads us back the way we came and I see that downstairs is still quite busy. Eyes immediately flock to my naked body and I try to hide myself behind him only for him to pull me directly in front of him. He nods at the waitress who disappears for a moment before returning with a large wooden spoon and hands it over to him.

He wastes no time in throwing my body across one of the vacant tables and my eyes close as I realize what is happening. The spoon comes down hard on my left ass cheek and I flinch at the sudden pain.

His hand stays firmly on my lower back, preventing me from moving around too much and he unleashes a series of quick strokes with the spoon. I'm very aware that every eye on the room is on me and I wince both from the pain being inflicted and the comments I can hear being made about me. As he switches over to my right ass cheek and begins a fresh assault, he leans down to state firmly,

“You know better than to come without permission.”

The comments start off as whispers but gradually become louder so that eventually I can hear every person that speaks. I wince more as I hear the comments turn slightly mocking, mentioning that a slut should be able to control herself better and remember that it isn't their pleasure that matters but everybody else's.

As the spoon hits my buttock again I jerk awkwardly as the pain worsens. I know he is deliberately hitting the same spot repeatedly and it already feels like I've been in this position for hours when really I know it is a matter of minutes.

I blink back the tears forming from the spanking, refusing to allow myself to cry in a room full of strangers. I can't help but tense before every hit, even though I know doing so is making each hurt even more than it already does.

The comments start to gradually slow down and in another minute or so there's only the sound of the spoon connecting with my bruising flesh to be heard. I swallow hard as I feel tears trying their hardest to escape but this time I'm not successful in fighting them back and the first slips free.

This allows the flood gates to open and I can feel my entire face becoming wet with tears as they stream free, but still he doesn't let up the onslaught to my bottom and it's only another or minute or so before the tears are no longer silent.

The pain isn't ending and is only getting worse and as I remind myself why this is happening the tears come faster. The last thing I ever want to do is disobey or disappoint and I stop caring what I look like to the crowd of spectators and give in to the tears fully.

I relax under his hands, finally stopping myself from clenching my muscles and sob softly, the table becoming wet underneath my face. Only when I finally let go fully and surrender to the punishment does he stop the assault. He lifts me gently into his embrace before asking,

“Do you know why you were punished, pet?”

I nod, tears still roaming free.

“For not asking permission to come and for disobeying a fundamental rule by forgetting to ask.”

He wipes the tears from my cheek, before adding,

“And you will do better next time, wont you?”

“Yes, Master. I'm sorry. “ I mumble, glancing downwards.

His arms close around me and I bury my face into his chest, the occasional sob still escaping from my mouth.

“Shh, it's over and forgotten about, pet. “ He comforts me as my arms instinctively wrap around him in return and I try to curl up as close as humanly possible to him.

I peek up at him as he words resonate and start to make sense to my haze filled brain.

“It's over. You're forgiven.” He repeats, as he wipes another stray tear. “Now let's get back to where we were.”
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 07-01-2016 at 01:21 PM.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:34 PM   #21
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Thirteen.

He surprises me by gently placing me to my knees. I'd been expecting him to return me to the upstairs room so I'm a little shocked when he steps away from me and motions for several of the watching spectators to come forward.

They form a circle around me and one reaches out and squeezes my breast painfully. I moan, torn between pain and pleasure and someone else takes the opportunity to spread my legs further apart before dipping a finger inside of me.

He comments to my Master how wet I am and I squirm noticeably both from arousal and humiliation as I hear surrounding chuckles on all sides. I feel a second finger join his first inside of me and he slowly begins pumping in and out.

It isn't long until I'm bucking against him trying to cause more friction. He's going slowly enough that it keeps me aroused but not even close to the edge, never mind an orgasm, and it's driving me insane.

I hear movement above me and my eyes look up automatically to find my Master being handed a battery powered hitachi wand before making his way over to me again.

I realize suddenly that this had all been planned in advance, down to every last detail and I relax slightly now I'm aware He both knows and chose each person in this restaurant to be involved today.

I'm surprised I didn't already register this as I am well aware he would never put me in any danger and realize my consistent nerves for the last several hours are clouding my judgement and thinking.

Before I can reflect further the wand is pressed against my clit and turned on, instantly buzzing to life against my most sensitive spot. The wand is highly powerful for me at the best of times and even more so right now due to the constant prior stimulation and it doesn't take long until I'm back teetering on the edge.

The spanking still fresh in my mind and my buttocks still stinging, I am quick to fight the orgasm back, only for the fingers inside me to begin thrusting faster. Combined with the wand I'm suddenly fighting it that much harder.

I feel my breasts being pinched and squeezed again and I know it wont be long before they begin to bruise. I'm unaware my eyes have drifted closed until I hear Him telling me to open them and look around.

As I meet the eyes of the men playing with my body and the men watching me being used, I feel my arousal become even more pronounced. How can the humiliation be turning me on this way? It is something I will never understand no matter how much I try to.

As the wand and fingers work their magic my moans become less suppressed and more audible and despite the embarrassment coursing my veins I find myself beginning to care less and less.

I distantly hear him tell me to open my mouth and I comply before the words fully register, jerking in surprise when the first load of come splashes over my face, some of it landing on my tongue.

I've been so lost in the moment that I failed to even notice several of the men are pleasuring themselves, aiming at my naked body. Another load follows promptly, followed in succession by the several men that still surround me.

I feel their loads sticking to my skin, plastering my face, dripping down my hair onto my face and despite the revulsion I feel because of the way it feels on my skin I can't help but whimper and moan slightly as I reflect on the position I'm placed in, knowing how I must look to them all and my own need grows more urgent.

I'm unsure how I can possibly be so needy and aroused so soon after the last orgasm and everything is starting to become senseless to me except for the yearning and craving of my own body.

As more loads fall, my eyes meet His and he nods slightly. I know that is his silent consent and my eyes close once more as I lose myself in the throes of yet another orgasm. I feel my hair sticking to my cheeks as both come and sweat soaks me, pouring and rolling off my body but I'm too far gone to care at all now.

As I come down from my latest high, I realize that every person in the room is silent, watching my promiscuous display.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 07-12-2016, 02:22 PM   #22
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Fourteen.

My eyes drop to the floor as my cheeks burn in both shame and arousal and I hear mutters and quiet laughter on all sides of me. I refuse to move my eyes from the spot on the floor until I feel myself being gently led towards one of the tables and placed on my back with my head hanging slightly over the edge.

Due to the position He has placed me in I am expecting to have to deep throat someone again so I jump slightly when I feel him slip a finger inside of me, using his thumb to circle my clit softly. I whimper quietly, I'm beyond sensitive right now and I'm unsure if I can even take just a few seconds of this pressure.

He reads my body language instantly and his thumb disappears from my tender and swollen clit and I breathe a small sigh of relief only to jerk again when I feel Him insert another finger inside of me.

I can hear how wet I am every time he slides his fingers in and out of me and I groan with further embarrassment. He takes this as a sign to speed his rhythm up and despite the fact every part of me is already on fire from the constant use I can't help but arch towards him.

He spends several minutes finger fucking me and it doesn't take long at all for my breathing to become labored and for me to feel my arousal rising once more. I'm somewhat stunned that after everything that has happened in just a few short hours I can still be so needy, that he can still bring me to the edge like this so quickly despite the fact my pussy is constantly tingling and begging for a reprieve from the constant stimulation.

I can feel my thighs becoming slicker as more of my juices pool together and I let out a quiet gasp as I feel a third finger join the other two. With sudden clarity I realize what he is aiming for and I involuntarily begin to tense, my arousal slowly diminishing.

We've talked about it before, but never actually done it and I was always anxious about it finally becoming a reality. I assumed when it finally did happen we'd be alone and I wouldn't be spread naked on a table with a group of people watching my humiliation and arousal after being used so thoroughly by each and every one of them.

He feels my body tense and he slows his pace a little before murmuring to me to relax. I want to scream at him and ask how I can possibly relax right now but my brain can't function properly and I am unable to form any words. All I can do is tense even more. Suddenly my body is empty and his face is next to mine as he plants a soft kiss on my forehead before leaning down to whisper,

“Trust me.”

Just those two simple words have me relaxing almost immediately and I manage to nod slightly. I'm still too far gone for words. When he sees my nod he leaves another kiss on my cheek before he returns his attention to my pussy. I feel all three fingers slide back in slowly at the same time as I feel him generously spread lube over me.

My earlier panic dissipates as I silently replay his last two words and I feel a sudden need wash over me, coursing through my body. I know he has wanted this for a long time and knowing that has me fighting my anxiety back, determined to please him.

I am incredibly nervous but I'm also well aware he would never cause me any damage. He may hurt me, and god do I enjoy that, but I know without a single doubt that he would never harm me.

As I remind myself of all of this I feel another layer of lube being spread before a fourth finger joins the others. I feel so incredibly full right now and yet I know he isn't about to stop. Sure enough, he slowly forces his thumb inside of me and I hear muttered comments around me as the others watch him as he slowly sinks his entire fist inside of me. I don't care what they think any longer. I can barely focus on remembering to breathe right now.

I feel him start to move inside me and I cry out in surprise. As I adjust to the unfamiliar feeling I realize it isn't hurting me like I expected it to. In fact...it actually feels wonderful. As his fist moves inside me the last of my anxiety disappears and I find myself rising up to meet his hand, bringing about some chuckles in the room. I'm beyond caring. This feels so much better than I imagined it would and there's only one thought that is beginning to take my full attention. As I grind myself on his hand my eyes finally reach his and he smirks.

“Look at yourself. A full fist inside you and you're grinding against it like it is a cock. Shameless little whore.”

His words cause me to moan harder and I grind faster without even realizing what I'm doing. My mind is too far gone. This is entirely new and the nerves, anxiety and tension beforehand have only caused me to enjoy it more now that they have finally faded entirely.

“Fuck yourself on my fist, little whore. Come all over me.”

I don't need further encouragement. I grind even harder, faster, allowing myself to be stretched by his invading fist. I never would have thought that this could feel so good, and I am pleasantly surprised to have been so very wrong.

As I feel an orgasm building, he jerks his fist in just the right way and I can feel my juices pouring over him as my orgasm hits. I bite down on my lip hard enough to tear the skin as I lose myself in one of the most powerful orgasms I've had in my entire life.

As I come down from it, I feel him gently slide his hand from me and I moan as it leaves me, feeling empty. He appears next to me once more, brushing my hair back as he quietly tells me how proud he is. I feel myself flush from the praise and a small smile tugs at my lips.

He doesn't give me any time to recover however as he suddenly informs me that he knows I will definitely enjoy what is next. His tone immediately makes me suspicious and I know immediately it isn't something I will like at all.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 07-12-2016 at 02:37 PM.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:40 AM   #23
BlankRose

Heart

I love this. You probably should make a book. <3

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BlankRose for this post:
Old 07-27-2016, 03:56 PM   #24
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankRose View Post
I love this. You probably should make a book. <3
Thank you.

Chapter Fifteen.

He circles my prone and exhausted body and I tense, still highly suspicious of his last comment. As he hand reaches out and gently caresses my face I see a small smirk on his lips and my brow furrows. What exactly is he planning for me?

Before I can question him he starts to move me from my position on the table and gently lays me out on the floor. I hear him fumbling with his belt buckle and I'm even more confused when he drops his jeans down to his thighs.

Until he begins to spread himself over my upturned face and I suddenly realize where this is heading. I fight the urge to turn my head, to attempt to push him away from me and stand up and in an attempt to calm myself, I focus on my breathing silently.

As he adjusts his position to allow himself to be more comfortable, I feel his buttocks sliding up over my face and finally resting just above my mouth.

“You know what I want you to do.”

His voice makes me jump slightly and despite the words he just uttered my mouth has suddenly frozen itself shut. I can't bring myself to open my mouth, move or talk in the slightest right now.

I can feel my heartbeat rising as he waits for me to begin and again I try to focus on calming myself. I remind myself that this is something he has wanted for a long time from me and how much it would mean to him if I were to willingly provide it.

“I'm waiting.”

His voice again makes me jump, snapping me out of my inner thoughts and emotional turmoil coursing through my body. I try to force my mouth open but it's still glued shut and despite my attempts at trying to calm myself and think this through rationally I'm still frozen to the spot.

“Do you trust me, pet?”

His voice is quiet, barely audible as he turns his face to look at me as he asks me the question he should already know the answer to. I somehow manage a slight nod of my head in response.

“Then trust me now.”

His words have an instant soothing effect and I feel my panicky breathing beginning to return to normal. I can do this for him. I know it will be difficult for me, but it will be worth it to see that look of pride on his face and to hear those two words I adore so much.

Without thinking about it further as I know I will only talk myself out of it again, I manage to force my mouth open just enough for my tongue to poke out slightly. Hesitantly, I reach out with my tongue and brush it across his buttocks.

I'm nervous, anxious and unsure how to proceed. I've never done this before and I don't really know how to. I'm incredibly apprehensive of doing it wrong and disappointing him. Add that to my jumbled up emotions and hesitance of the act itself and I am one big ball of nerves as my tongue flicks out once again.

He forces himself further down on my mouth and my tongue finally reaches it's destination. I'm slow and cautious at first and it is only the fact he makes what I take to be a sound of pleasure that encourages me to work slightly faster.

As my tongue works on him, I feel my breathing return fully to normal and my mind finally begins to quieten itself as I realize that he seems to be enjoying my administrations.

He grinds himself on my mouth harder than I thought possible and I feel my eyes water as I struggle to draw in a breath. Just as I think I'm about to pass out from lack of oxygen he moves slightly, allowing me to draw in much needed air.

He repeats the process several times and eventually I start to forget my initial reluctance and hesitation as I give this everything I have. My walls fall down and I lose myself in the moment, focusing only on what he wants from me currently.

He suddenly moves himself away from me without warning and my eyes which had drifted closed at some point pop open as he stands up. At first I begin to panic. Did I do it wrong? Was I not good enough? A thousand unsure thoughts flit through my mind in a matter of seconds, until I feel him cup my chin and turn my face to his.

I relax slightly as I take in his expression, and as he utters those words I adore I'm glad I finally managed to let my hesitations go so thoroughly.

“Good girl. I'm so proud of you.”

No matter how many times I hear that, the effect never diminishes. I feel my insides turn into a gooey puddle of contented mush and I smile shyly up at him.

When he motions for some of the spectators to gather closer, I know he is far from done with me.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 08-01-2016, 01:37 PM   #25
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Sixteen.

As I wait for him to make his next move I feel the faint protest of my bladder beginning to push at my stomach as the water I drank earlier finally starts to settle. I squirm awkwardly, attempting to relieve the fast growing pressure and turn towards him as I mumble to him that I need the bathroom.

He looks me up and down and my face flushes as he takes in my stained and sweaty body. I know I must look a complete mess by now after everything that has happened since we arrived.

“Well, you can't be walking around like that and dripping your mess everywhere.” He informs me suddenly. “So you're going to follow me and stay on your hands and knees.”

I roll my aching body into the correct position and follow him towards what I assume is back upstairs. Only, he passes there without pausing and leads me to what I realize is the back entrance of the place as we make our way along the rooms. As I crawl after him with my head dipped low to avoid eye contact with anyone I can feel beads of sweat rolling from my exhausted body and I blush further as I realize both my own juices and come are dripping from me at random intervals still.

As we reach the door he pulls on the chain and moves to one side before glancing down at me. I stare back slightly confused, until he motions for me to continue on. With my cheeks flaming I make my way past him, carefully crawling down the step outside the door before turning to face him again. When I do, I see several others have followed us outside as well.

“Well? You said you needed the bathroom. Get a move on, we don't have all day.”

His voice startles me slightly and my gaze darts from him to the other men silently watching as I finally begin to process what he wants me to do. Blushing further, I turn my face to the side to avoid further eye contact, only for him to tell me to look at him.

As I meet his eyes I feel myself becoming aroused again as I contemplate on what I have to do. Even as my blush deepens my thighs become slicker.

“I'm not going to wait much longer.”

I feel like screaming at him that I'm trying but my bladder suddenly refuses to work. By now I desperately need to pee but no matter how much I push I just can't do it. I know it's because I'm aware of the surrounding watchful eyes. As I'm beginning to sigh in frustration I feel the first drop leave and trickle slowly down my leg and my face turns a brighter shade of red as more follows soon after.

I'm still on my hands and knees and that means no part of my lower body is safe from the now heavy stream. I feel the urine coat me, running over my thighs, hands and feet and I shift uncomfortably as I'm made to do my business in front of so many people.

The air is cool with a slight breeze but even so my entire body is flushed and I barely feel the cold as my body burns with the humiliation being inflicted upon me. As I feel my need begin to lessen and the stream start to dry up he yanks me slightly forward so that I'm directly underneath him, careful to position us both safely on the step.

He shoves himself in my mouth without warning and I'm so surprised he would choose to do at this very moment that if it wasn't for his hand keeping a firm hold of my head I'd be toppling backwards right into the puddle I just created.

As he uses my mouth to pleasure him, I feel him tense slightly and expecting him to release his own pleasure into my waiting mouth I can't help but jerk back slightly as I feel the taste of his piss pouring into my unsuspecting mouth.

I make a half hearted attempt to turn my head away but his hand holds me steady, forcing me to take it without any say in the matter. As it fills my mouth he leans down towards me before saying,

“Swallow.”

I'm torn between revulsion and the desire to obey but even as my mind struggles with the order my body acts of its own accord and dutifully I begin swallowing. I can feel some escaping and running down the side of my mouth as I do my best to catch it all.

After a few more seconds I feel the load start to lessen and he pulls himself from my mouth before aiming his penis directly at my face and spraying the last burst over my mouth and cheeks before he steps away from me.

I don't even have time to process what I've just done before I see him being handed a garden hose and fiddling with the dial as he tells me,

“You're a complete mess, slut. Time to get you cleaned up.”
Get a rule from me here.

Old 08-10-2016, 04:20 PM   #26
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Seventeen.

The cold water blasts over me unexpectedly and with such a force that I can't help but promptly start shivering, feeling goose bumps rise along my tender skin.

I attempt to cover my body with my hands to protect myself from the oncoming water but it doesn't help much and almost immediately he shakes his head slightly at me.

He doesn't need to speak the words as I already know what the head shake means and I reluctantly lower my arms slowly. As the water washes over me I can't help but tremble at the onslaught.

As the cold seeps into me and I begin to feel it more the hose suddenly turns off and I realize all the mess has been washed down from me and I'm clean again, only practically freezing. He motions for me to follow him inside and once back inside to return to my hands and knees.

As I hit the floor again he grips my hair and tugs me after him a few paces before abruptly coming to a halt. I almost stumble into the back of him it's so sudden but somehow manage to keep my balance.

“We've cleaned you up, but you did make a mess before we managed to do that. What should we do about that?”

I raise my eyes to meet his, confusion settling over my features. I know he has something planned due to his tone of voice but I'm not sure exactly what just yet. I don't have to wonder long however when he adds,

“You dripped all over the floor. Clean it up.”

I wonder briefly if a person can die from an overload of embarrassment as I feel another blush creeping along my cheeks as I realize what he wants me to do.

Hesitantly, I lower my face and poke my tongue out fighting the urge to recoil. Up close, I can see how dusty and dirty the floor really is and I know I really don't want my tongue to touch the floor. Still, I get closer and slowly my tongue touches the floor. I cringe slightly as the taste assaults my mouth and can't help but turn away slightly.

As I force a deep breath I somehow manage to force my tongue out again and slowly trail it along the floor in front of me.

I hear condescending mutters from the men and a burst of laughter. I realize what the laughter is about when a large blob of fresh come lands in front of my face, missing my freshly cleaned body by inches.

I falter as I glare at the fresh load knowing what will be expected of me. I'm unsure which man it was and only know that right in that moment I wish I could say a few choice words to him. Only the thought of what would happen holds me back from blurting out my thoughts.

Lost in my thoughts I jump when he pushes my head down to reach the fresh load and I scowl to myself before slowly reaching out with my tongue and beginning to clean up the mess. I dislike the taste of come when it goes directly into my mouth and this way is so much worse.

I fight the urge to gag as I work on cleaning the load up and as I'm almost finished he pushes my head further down ensuring that quite a bit of it gets coated along my face. I'm half tempted to ask him what the point of washing me down was now.

Before I can get any words out I feel his hands on my lower back and I let out a small gasp as he enters my ass roughly with no warning. I never realized how much difference lube made to the pain until this moment.

He thrusts inside me a few times, his hands gripping onto me for support and it soon stops hurting and starts to become more pleasurable resulting in me pushing back against him. Without warning he withdraws from me and as I'm about to let a disgruntled sigh escape he eases into my pussy in one smooth move.

I'm expecting him to fuck me so when I feel the warm liquid pouring inside of me I'm surprised and shocked. I had no idea that was his intention and as he pisses inside me I feel my pussy and thighs beginning to get wetter and I know without a doubt it isn't solely from the piss he is pouring into me.

As he finishes and withdraws once more I'm left in a sweaty messy heap on the floor, the urine trickling out of my pussy and slowly down my legs. His next words cause my cheeks to colour even as I feel my pussy complaining at the sudden departure.

“You make a good toilet slave, slut. “

As I replay the words my blush deepens further and I cry out as he yanks on my hair.

“We have so much left to do, I think you'll enjoy what's coming next the most.”
Get a rule from me here.

Old 09-05-2016, 10:15 AM   #27
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Eighteen.

As he leads me back towards the table I notice the rope in his hands and I squirm, knowing that will be going on some part of my body soon. Sure enough, he yanks me up and pulls my arms behind my back, looping the rope securely over my wrists, immobilizing the use of my arms.

I can feel the rope raking over my skin and out of curiosity I attempt to move my wrists, to no avail. They are snug and secure and I have no hope of it becoming loose without help.

He gently places my body on the table before taking hold of one of my legs and wrapping the rope around my ankle, securing it to the leg of the table before proceeding to do the same to the other one, ensuring my bottom half is at the very edge of the table before he walks back to stand over me.

Carefully he pulls my restrained wrists back up over my head, effectively pinning them even more under his grip. As my gaze meets his he smirks down at me and I swallow nervously, wondering what he has planned.

I'm unable to tear my eyes away from his so I see his slight nod and before my mind can process what is happening I feel hands on my thighs before soft fingers rub over my very exposed and helpless pussy. Silence surrounds the room as the man at my feet pushes himself into my pussy, grunting with each thrust.

I can sense several pairs of eyes on me as the man uses my pussy for his relief and I squirm slightly against my bonds. After a few more thrusts he pulls out and I feel him spraying across my stomach. As it coats my skin I feel my own body responding.

I don't have any time to process before I feel another penis being pushed into my waiting hole and I feel the beginnings of pleasure beginning to spread throughout my body. As my body heats up I begin to forget about the predicament I am in and start to grip his penis tightly with my pussy muscles. I feel every twitch and I attempt to arch my back to allow him to go deeper inside of me.

His thrusts become faster and a few seconds later, he too pulls out and sprays across my abdomen. I expect another penis to take his place so I jump slightly when I feel fingers enter me, slowly at first before beginning to pump in and out faster and harder. As I moan, the fingers disappear and are replaced by the next penis.

The first two were somewhat gentle but this man takes no such concern as he furiously pumps his cock in and out of my pussy. His hands grip my legs to support him, his nails digging into my skin as he does so. He thrusts a few more times before he abruptly pulls out and walks around the table, still stroking his cock.

When he nears my face he takes his aim and a few strokes later he is unloading across my face. I feel it dripping from my cheeks down on to my chin and my body trembles more. As I whimper slightly, He leans down and whispers in my ear,

“Look at you, little slut. So horny, so wet...so needy. Being used as a man's cum-dump and debased for my pleasure, used as nothing more than a fuck-toy...and getting off on it. You're a nasty little slut.”

His words ramp up my desire and I crave something inside me again. I don't have to wait long before my silent request is answered and I shudder as I feel the next man slide into me. I hear my own wetness as he slams his cock hard inside me. He also doesn't take any concern for me, instead driving himself inside of me to the hilt. I feel my insides ache as he uses my pussy as nothing more than a warm and wet hole to relieve his cock.

His thrusts become faster and rougher and I can tell he is close to his release. Sure enough, I feel him slide out of me and a second later he explodes over my thighs. I feel my mind turning hazy as the next man steps up and slides inside of me. The first few times I was used, I still felt a little resistance as they entered me without any preparation but now the cocks are sliding in with no resistance, my own juices providing the lube for the next guy.

I barely even notice when the next load of come splashes against my skin, as another cock is already inside me. I can feel my mind floating elsewhere and I hazily realize that I've now lost count of how many have used me so far.

What seems like hours later, the last man steps up and pushes himself into my sopping wet pussy. He doesn't last long at all and his come is added to the rest coating my body. My pussy is aching and sore and I shudder as He leans down and informs me I've just been used as a cum-dump for a dozen men.

“You're not finished yet though, slut.”

With those words He makes his own way between my thighs and smashes himself inside of my tender and stinging pussy. He doesn't pull out of course, and it isn't long before I feel him releasing deep inside of me. I can feel his seed trickling down my thighs, slipping from my pussy. As I stare down at him, my eyes glaze over and I can feel my mind silencing entirely as I float away, lost in the moment.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 09-07-2016, 04:37 AM   #28
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Nineteen.

As I start to regain my senses, I notice that the majority of men have formed a circle around me, the last few stragglers slowly closing in around me as well. My mind is still completely hazy and it takes a moment for me to notice as the first stream of urine hits my tender flesh.

As the first stream hits, I feel others splashing onto my body and face too and I shiver as my body betrays me for the hundredth time. I feel gentle hands caressing my thighs before slowly sliding across my pussy and my eyes open to peek down as He works his fingers inside of me, his thumb resting on my clit before gently circling it.

My body arches in response and the stimulation causes a small gasp to escape my lips, allowing some of the urine to land in my mouth from the men on this side. He watches me intently and I know what He is expecting. Reluctantly I force myself to swallow, hating every second of it. My eyes never leave His and when he smiles at me I feel a sense of contentment wash over me. I wasn't so fond of it but knowing he is happy with me makes it all worthwhile.

The streams of urine have finally stopped and I can feel that most of my skin is covered, droplets slowly pouring off it. As He works his thumb harder against my tender and swollen clit, I feel my orgasm rising. I've lost count of how many I've had so far and I know without a doubt that this one is going to be incredibly painful. I see the smirk playing at his lips and know he is also well aware that the pain will most likely outweigh the pleasure.

My hips buck as my body begins to shake and spasm and he chuckles quietly as he tells me to come for him once more. As my body spasms I feel the orgasm crashing through me, and cry out in both pain and pleasure as it overwhelms me, causing my clit to want to explode from the sensations.

Slowly, I come down from my high and notice that He has removed his fingers entirely from me and as my eyes roam the room I am surprised to see we are the only ones there. I didn't even notice people leaving, so wrapped up in everything my body was experiencing.

He slowly crosses the room and gently places a kiss on my head, his fingers stroking my cheek softly. My eyes close in both appreciation and exhaustion. Gently, he begins to unbind me and pull my body off the table, his arm wrapping around me for support when my knees suddenly buckle.

As he walks us out to the car, I lean deeper into him grateful for the support. I'm a mess and barely standing and all I want to do is sleep for a week right now. He places me in the car and buckles my belt before getting in himself and again my eyes flutter closed.

He's quiet the entire ride back home and I wonder if I did something wrong but I'm far too exhausted to even ask him. I instead force my eyes open, gazing out of the car window and notice with surprise it's already dark. We must have been there the entire day. I study him from the corner of my eye hoping to interpret his thoughts but his face gives nothing away.

As we pull into the drive he turns to me and smiles slightly, telling me to wait. As he switches off the engine and walks around to my side another wave of fatigue rides over me and I reflect briefly on the fact that I did more today than I have in weeks combined.

He still doesn't say a word as he leads me into the house and upstairs into the bathroom, gripping me tightly. After carefully placing me down on the toilet seat I slump back and watch as he begins to draw a bath. The bubbles look wonderfully inviting and I almost moan with need as steam fills the room.
After a few minutes he checks the water temperature before taking my hand and leading me into the bathtub. I'm too tired to say a word as I step into it and sink down in the welcome and inviting warmth.

My skin tingles as he begins to lather my body in soap and gently wash me, before collecting the shampoo and taking utmost care as he washes my hair. When he is satisfied that I am once again squeaky clean, he helps me to stand up before wrapping a large fluffy towel around me, gently drying me before leading me into the bedroom. I immediately flop down onto the bed, stretching out luxuriously. He lays beside me and I nestle into him, his warmth enveloping me. I snuggle my face into his chest as his arms wrap around me and he finally speaks to me.

“You did extremely well today, pet. You were such a good girl. I am so very proud of you. I love you so much.“

I smile silently as his words float over me, comforting me. Lost in the happy awareness that he is both happy and proud and of our love for each other, my body drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

The end.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 09-10-2016, 04:37 PM   #29
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

And so the story ends....

Well, not quite. there is one moe chapter. Unfortunately, for my eyes only. It was a doozy, such a shame none of you will ever get to read how she... spoilers.

At the end of such a mammoth, well written, well thought out story what on earth do I say? My little slut explored a lot of fantasies, went to a lot of dark places for me. She knows very well the effect it had on me, physical and emotional. This story is a testament to us, and I can more than live with that, though I have to try my damndest to live up to it.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk