Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-09-2016, 11:45 AM   #1
crayle1
Baby Member

Default Plans gone awry

I saw this posted on a website and HAD to try it! Had I but known…..

This may take some preparation (it read) but it should be worth it, and you can make it as mild or as wild as you want.

Arrange with your friend to go hiking in the woods. Scout out the area beforehand, pick a really hot, sunny day, and (oh yes) be sure to wear a pair of swimming trunks under your clothes!

After you've been hiking awhile, you'll reach the river/creek/pond you scouted out earlier. By this time you're both hot and sweaty, so you suggest a swim. He'll protest that he doesn't have a swim suit, so (without mentioning that YOU DO!) you tell him no one will see you in this deserted spot and there are plenty of places to hide if someone comes along.

Then you DARE him to do it!

Finally he agrees. As the two of you strip down, you delay so he's completely naked before you reveal you have swim trunks! If he turns reluctant, you say he might as well get a cool swim since he's gone this far already, and you're both guys.

Once in the water you can tease him about his unclad state. Keep looking at him and grinning, or suddenly look up like you heard someone coming. This is the mild end of the spectrum. Want to go a bit wilder?

Challenge him to swim quite a ways upstream, racing with you. See how far away from his clothes you can get him. Then get out on shore and get him to get out with you. By this time he should be thoroughly embarrassed at being naked in the woods. So you lay out in the sun on the grass. Tell him this is the only way the two of you will get dry as you have no towels. You can prolong this as long as possible. Then, get up and start walking along the trail back to your clothes. He'll protest you should swim back, but you look at him like he just said something stupid and remind him that would get the two of you wet again. No, you insist, you must walk back. And all the way you can tease him about walking naked through the woods.

Want to take it a bit further? Choose the wrong trail to go back on, getting deeper into the woods and further from his clothes till he's quite lost. Or arrange to have a few of your friends waiting by the place where you went in, all ready for a picnic and no sign of hi clothes! Or perhaps you could sneak away earlier, while you're both swimming, and hide his clothes. When you get back, you look surprised and say someone must have stolen them. Or you could arrange for a friend to steal them... leaving him naked there in the woods and completely at your mercy!

BUT WHAT HAPPENED…..

I do just like the above, and I really enjoy seeing you all embarrassed at being naked while I wear my tight swim trunks. As we swim, I get a 1ttle too close to a branch and tear my tight stretchy swim trunks just a bit, but I don't think it will matter..

As we sun ourselves, and then walk back, the sight of you, naked and embarrassed, gets me quite hard, and I try not to let you see the bulge in my tight trunks.
But then, DISASTER! I get too close to a big, thorny branch and it snags my swim torn stretchy trunks, pulling the tiny tear even wider. I stumble, twist, get them really snared, then fall, ripping them right off!

You try to help get them out of the thorny bush, but they get torn to shreds -- leaving me just as naked as you are! And still hard!

I clutch my hands over my crotch to hide my shameful state and you look at me strangely, clearly wondering why I'm so modest all of a sudden. But I just can't let you see I'm erect, and I hurry along the path away from you...

But then more bad luck -- in my haste I turn down the wrong path! You call to me that I'm going the wrong way, but I'm too panicky to listen and I hurry even deeper into the woods. When the path dead-ends, I can't see where I've come from or hear you any more. I'm stuck in the woods, lost, horny and naked!

By the time I get back to where we left our stuff, you're completely dressed -- and my clothes are all gone!

I hide in the bushes and call to you to bring me something to wear, but you just laugh and tell me to come out first. Blushing all over, I creep out of the bushes, still hiding my stiff dickie behind my hands. You laugh even harder at the sight of me this way as I beg you for something to wear.

Finally you order me to put my hands behind my back and you tie my wrists with a shoelace. Then you take off your belt. I'm terrified you're going to spank me, but you loop it around the base of my cock and balls as a leash. When I whine, you take an apple from our lunch and force it in my mouth so I can't spit it out.

Laughing, you lead me back to town, reminding me to tiptoe and swish my bare bottom….
crayle1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk