Old 08-08-2016, 10:16 AM   #1
HiJayJay

Default Recognised and Exposed

This story is entirely out of my imagination, it's something I've thought could happen and maybe even fantasised about happening. If there is any resemblance to other stories, it's all coincidental! Comments, thoughts, feedback is very welcome

Only two main characters at this point. Craig is 20 and is at university, living with 3 other friends. He's quite shy and keeps to himself but is secretly very kinky. The other is Maggie who is 19, also at university and is much more outgoing, confident and opinionated, she is also quite a kinky girl. Understood? Then I'll begin......

Recognised and Exposed

Craig said goodnight to his three housemates and shut the door to his bedroom. He opened up his laptop and settled back on his bed as he browsed chaturbate, going from girl to girl, each one helping to get him more and more hornier. This had become his nightly routine ever since he stumbled across the site a few months ago. He had started simply getting himself off to the girls he found attractive but soon he had begun going on webcam himself.

After some browsing Craig had got himself revved up enough that he was ready to switch his own cam on. He placed his laptop on his bed, stripped down to his tight boxers then switched his cam on. Immediately a couple of viewers logged on and the exhibitionist in Craig took charge, getting very turned on by putting on a show.

"Nice body baby"......"Mmm you're pretty hot!"......"Take those boxers off!"
The comments started rolling in. Craig was a shy guy normally but he kept himself in pretty good shape, the compliments he often got were confidence boosters he loved receiving. It was probably what kept him coming back for more. By this point Craig was up to 15 viewers, watching him rub the front of his boxers, developing more of a bulge.

20.....25.....30. The amount of people watching, commenting and begging him to strip fully kept building until Craig could resist no longer. He slid his boxers off, revealing an erect and fairly well sized cock. "Wow...not bad!"....."mmm worth the wait!"......"now stroke it for us!" Craig's confidence was through the roof and he started stroking to a lot of positivity. The numbers of viewers had jumped to 50 people but then.....

"Craig? Is that you? Wow...who knew you did this!"

likes: tease and denial, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, humiliation, mild exposure, mild pain, cbt, forced bi, sissification, petplay, semi-public, cum eating
Limits: anal, family, scat, blood
HiJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to HiJayJay for this post:
Old 08-08-2016, 10:43 AM   #2
HiJayJay

Recognised and Exposed Part II

"Craig? Is that you? Wow...who knew you did this!"

Craig's heart skipped a beat. How did this person know his name, who could it be, what could they want. He had stopped stroking and just stood sort of dumbstruck. "Oohh is that loverboy's name?"....."come on Craig keep on stroking" Just then a private message popped up. "Well, well, well Craig...looking good. Is this your dirty little secret then?"

Craig's heart was beating out of his chest, how to reply to that message? He quickly typed, who is this? How do you know me? and he eagerly awaited the reply, forgetting the audience he had built up still watching his naked panic. "One thing at a time Craig, don't worry no one will find out...if you just do what I tell you." Craig suddenly remembered he was still broadcasting and quickly turned his cam off, panic was spreading through his mind. He focused all his attention on the private messages with whoever it was that risked exposing him.....

"Oh now who's a naughty boy!" was the next private message.
Tell me who you are! How do you know me!
"I'll tell you a little more but you're going to have to behave and do what I ask ok boy?
Reluctantly Craig agrees.
"I go to university with you and I have some classes with you. I see you sitting at the front, there early and being the teachers pet! Who would have thought you'd be such a kinky little exhibitionist!"
Craig was in shock, someone knew his dirtiest, most well kept secret. He didn't know what to say....
"Now, I'm not going to tell anyone what a slut you really are but you're going to have to behave and obey me ok?"
O...k...a...y but please tell me who you are?
"Not yet slut....now are you going to obey me? And call me Princess."
Craig had no choice, if he chose to leave who knows how many people might find out what he gets up to. He had to agree, he had to submit. He replied, Yes Princess.
"Oh now that's much better, good boy!"

likes: tease and denial, verbal humiliation, public humiliation, humiliation, mild exposure, mild pain, cbt, forced bi, sissification, petplay, semi-public, cum eating
Limits: anal, family, scat, blood
HiJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to HiJayJay for this post:
Old 08-08-2016, 12:27 PM   #3
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

Nice! good start

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 12:50 PM   #4
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

could use a bit of work but has grate potential

i think it will get better and better from here on out

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:16 PM   #5
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Great start to the story, hope it continues!
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 07:22 AM   #6
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Recognized and exposed

Agreed wonderful start. Hits close to home can't wait for more
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 09:30 PM   #7
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Wow HiJayJay. I was worried at first, but you had me hooked. This is the beginning of something great I know it. PS I too have tried chaturbate, but I was unsuccessful hope Craig has a different ending then I did.

Please continue the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 05:59 AM   #8
MikeKawkIzBig

This is really good keep it up

Limits :Showing face, eating anything, poo, social suicide, family

Kik: mkawk

Check out my continuation of "My Friends Little Sister Dominated Me" Any feedback would be appreciated.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271634
MikeKawkIzBig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 06:59 PM   #9
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Interesting story so far. Wonder if there will be more.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 10:37 PM   #10
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Good story so far with a nice set up.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk