Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-13-2016, 12:52 AM   #106
Sexualobster

It appears I have lost the chapters I wrote (I usually just PM myself and store them there). So there may be a delay in the next chapter.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 08:56 PM   #107
Sexualobster

Anja

I do not want to deal with the consequences of that video...

When I get horny I get horny. There was nothing I could really do. The orgasm was incredible and the camera no doubt helped play a part. But now all I could feel were my tits screaming and a long piece of plastic buried deep in my pussy.

And Rosy looking at me from behind her phone with a smile. So quick the tides turned.

"Lean your head back. 90 degrees." Rosy commanded. Without resistance, I strained my head back, feeling my tits artificially perk up as the short chains stretched my nipples past any point they should be able to go. The closer to 90 degrees I got, the louder my moan of pain became.

My neck was straining at the uncomfortable angle and my tits were already on fire. From my peripheral view I saw Rosy casually approach and mount my head like a saddle. Her pussy touched my lips as her crotch pushed up against the base of my nostrils. I immediately found it difficult to breathe as both air passages were blocked by flesh.

Dutifully though, I began to eat Rosy out, slowly at first to get her a bit wet (despite the fact that she was already moist). I made sure to tickle her clit before making strides from top to bottom with my tongue.

I heard the shower turn on and I watched helplessly as the warm water spread across Rosy's chest and down to her crotch where the water began pooling where my nose was, submerging it. The only source of oxygen I now had was what I could take in between Rosy's lips.

As I tongue fucked her pussy, Rosy dug her crotch further down into my already strained neck, giving me even less air. I was in a constant state of choking but I persisted in my tongue action, hoping to get her to cum sooner rather than later.

Rosy was moaning already with whispers of "yes" and "oh" intermingled.

Please hurry Rosy...

James

I watched from the livestream of the camera, the events that were unfolding just one wall away. I could hear the shower from my desk but that was about it.

Rosy had gone full control mode and it was hotter than I could ever imagine. Anja's tits were suspended and it definitely looked painful. I wasn't sure how she was managing to handle the pain. I suppose she had no choice.

Like instinct, my hand reached down to pull my cock out of my pants. I began slowly stroking it thinking about all the things I would do to them.

Wait a minute.

I own both of them. I can do whatever I want.

Upon the revelation, I stood up, undressed and walked over to the bathroom door, through which Rosy's moans began getting louder.

I opened the door and felt the hot steam escape before I entered and closed it behind me. Rosy arched her back mid moan and looked at me, her eyes droopy from pleasure.

"M-Master..." Rosy said, the pleasure clearly controlling her more than she controlled it. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her wet and warm stomach, her soft skin covered in a film of water. I walked around to her front, squeezing between the wall and Rosy, facing her.

Rosy watched me with growing passion, clearly too out of it to think. I closed the gap between us, my hard cock squished between our stomachs. I rested my balls on Anja's forehead and hugged Rosy.

"Master... would you... like me to suck... your cock?" Rosy asked with deep gasps in between. Her willingness to still serve despite her actions gave me a throb in my heart and tip. I closed the final gap between our heads and locked my lips onto hers.

The water hitting the top of our heads meant our lips were moistened and our tongues constantly washed by the warm liquid. It was an extraordinary feeling having everything constantly washed and I wanted to keep it going as long as possible.

I broke away from the kiss and bent down to Rosy's tits.

"This is your moment." I told her before wrapping my mouth around her right nipple. I flicked at her nipple multiple times with my tongue as I squeezed her ass with my hands. I could feel my balls still resting on Anja's forehead and I deliberately repositioned them to fall on her eyes. Just a small touch for fun.

I wanted Rosy to have the best orgasm possible and I worked at making sure her nipples were stimulated while Anja did the hard work.

Rosy arched her back in a giant moan, stretching her tits which I diligently coated in my saliva, only to be washed away immediately. As Rosy reached climax, I felt her frame drop even lower, forcing poor Anja to arch her neck back further. Rosy grasped onto my lower back for support as she violently began cumming, her stomach quivering in the pleasure.

Wave after wave shot up and down her spine which reacted by contracting and expanding her back. I could feel Anja begin violently coughing as she couldn't physically breathe anymore, but Rosy did not seem to notice. I looked down and saw Anja's desperate eyes peeking through the small gap between our bodies.

While Rosy experienced what was probably the best orgasm of her life, I placed my hands under her shoulders and lifted her up a little to give Anja some room to breathe. I heard the loud gasp for breath and coughing from below.

Rosy collapsed onto me, resting her head on my shoulder, her hands on my back. I hugged her back and held her there, the only sound now being the hot water dripping down the cluster of naked bodies.

Rosy

I love you...

Old 08-15-2016, 01:16 PM   #108
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

This is one of the best stories I've read on here, keep going please!

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:53 AM   #109
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareLover159 View Post
This is one of the best stories I've read on here, keep going please!
Thanks a lot DareLover! Means more than you think!

----------------------------------------------

Anja

I took deep breaths as Rosy calmed down. The strain of my neck and the impossible stretching of my nipples being nothing compared to the drowning feeling I felt at the peak of Rosy's orgasm. I had pleaded James with my eyes for some relief during it and he actually lifted Rosy up to give me some space.

Despite all this, chaining me up in a bathroom and using me like a tool to cum, he still cared. Enough to help me when I really needed it.

Rosy got off my mouth and James followed, allowing me to drop my head down for the first time in 20 minutes. It took a few seconds to actually bring it back down as it felt like trying to push an ancient door that had been closed for centuries. As my head lowered, I felt the strain on my tits lower and felt such extreme relief that the only pain I was now feeling was the pinching of my nipples by the clips.

I looked up at Rosy and James talking to each other in an embrace, casually kissing each other between words. If I didn't know better, they looked like a cute couple after shower sex. However, normally shower sex does not entail having a sex slave chained to your bathroom, a dildo shoved up her pussy with chains artificially pulling her tits up.

To each his own I suppose.

Rosy and James broke apart with Rosy leaving the bathroom, taking her bag with her, and James approaching me. He reached over my head and turned off the shower, seizing the continuous static sound of water slapping against tiles.

James lowered himself to meet my eyes and I gave him the most puppy dog eyes I could. I wanted him to feel the pity he felt for me when he gave me some room to breathe. He reached up to my clasped nipple and flicked the clip in different directions, prompting responses from me.

"Do you want me to remove these?" he asked me. I just nodded like a little girl.

"What would you do for me if I did?" he asked once more. Without hesitation, I reached one hand over to his cock and slowly began stroking it.

"You already do that for me. What more can you do?" he asked me.

This one took me longer. What else could I give him? I was already giving him everything. He could string me up upside down from my ankles and I wouldn't be able to say no.

"Wait." James said looking down. "Have you had that dildo in your pussy this entire time?"

I nodded once more.

"Holy shit." James noted. "You can take it out." he allowed.

With relief, I crouched up a bit and pulled the soaking plastic out of my cunt. I felt empty as multiple inches exited my body, my pussy relaxing for the first time in half an hour.

"Now. Again. What would you do for me?" he repeated.

James

Anja looked lost. She really couldn't think of anything and I couldn't blame her. She really didn't have anything left to give.

"I have a lecture." I answered for her. "Very boring lecture, very few people attend."

Anja looked curious.

"Mostly empty room, the professor all the way in front. He won't be able to see you sucking me off all the way in the back."

Anja looked at me worried. "Master... I. That's in public..."

"It's the only way I can survive that lecture. I need your help Anja. Just one blowjob."

Anja contemplated it for a moment and then nodded with a bit of resignation.

"Great." I said with a bit of glee before unclasping one of her nipples.

"OOOhhhhhh" Anja gave out a sigh of relief.

I unclasped the other nipple and Anja's hands shot up to her tits, rubbing them softly. I left the chain attaching her to the bathroom.

"Thank you..." Anja said as I walked out the bathroom and shut the door.

Anja

I could hear Rosy and James fucking overnight. I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep but the moaning was loud and extended. I crouched into a ball on the shower floor and tried to shut my eyes.

The cold floor and the open air didn't make it easy but I eventually dozed off.

I awoke suddenly to the bathroom door opening and Rosy walking in, still naked. I was still curled into a ball and groggy from being woken up so suddenly.

"What kind of position is that! Spread your legs whore!" Rosy shouted. Drowsy and confused, but not wanting to get a shock this early in the morning, I quickly sat up and leaned my back against the wall, my legs instinctively spreading apart, my knees bent.

Rosy walked over to me and got on her hands and knees. She placed her face up to my pussy and stared at it for a few moments.

"I fucked him last night you know?" Rosy asked in a whisper, Could you hear us?" she continued with a smirk and a flick of her tongue on my clit. She didn't look up to meet my eyes and continued studying my slit.

"His cock was deep inside me and I rode him like a cowboy. He begged me not to stop." Rosy said with another lick, this time longer.

"And then after we both had the best sex of our lives, we fell asleep in a warm bed, in each other's arms." Rosy said, giving my pussy multiple flicks of her tongue.

Rosy looked up to me suddenly, her tongue freezing on my slit. She slowly lifted herself up and placed her mouth on mine, giving me a long kiss, her tongue breaking past my lips into my mouth. I dutifully responded with my own tongue, dancing it around hers.

Rosy instantly retracted her tongue but hovered her lips a centimetre over mine.

"Isn't it funny. We both fuck him, but you're the one chained to a bathroom floor?"

Rosy backed away with a smirk, got up and walked out the bathroom.

I sat there, my legs still spread apart contemplating what innocent Rosy just said. If it wasn't so incredibly sexy, I would've been mad.

James

I woke in the morning to Rosy's tongue teaching my tip how to salsa. I was ready to blow my load right then and there but needed to save some of my energy for the lecture today.

I went to Anja's room and picked out an outfit for her, minus a bra and panties. I went to my bathroom and passed her the clothes, telling her to get ready while I unhooked her from the wall. She asked me if she had permission to stand up, something I had completely forgotten about until she reminded me. What a loyal slave.

I gave her permission and after a few moments, we both went to university together. We reached the lecture just in time for it to start.

"Let's sit over there." I pointed, the back row. The lecture was more crowded than usual but there were plenty of empty rows.

We sat in the middle and I pulled out my laptop to pretend like I was here to learn. Anja sat next to me, just looking at the lecture. She was wearing a loose fitting red top which I chose specifically to see them hang off her braless nipples. Additionally, she was wearing a short skirt without panties.

I decided to fuck with Anja a little first and opened up a recording of her getting her nipple clamps being put on. Anja didn't notice for awhile until she did a double take of my laptop screen. When she finally noticed, I saw her shift uncomfortably. I opened up notepad and typed "Take off your skirt and place it at the end of the row."

Anja looked at me and then back at the screen. Silently, she looked back at the lecturer and began shifting her skirt off. Trying to be as subtle as possible, Anja scooted her butt back and forth sliding the fabric slowly down across her silk legs. She pulled her skirt off, exposing her bare thighs and eventually took them completely off. Chair by chair, Anja hopped to the end of the row and placed her skirt there.

Anja was now bottomless, wearing only a top.

I typed again.

"Lie down on your back and place your head on my lap."

Dutifully, Anja readjusted and lay her back on the chair she was sitting on, her bare legs stretching across the chairs away from me, and her head resting on my thigh. Looking straight down, I looked into Anja's eyes. She was scared.

I looked over to Anja's spread body. If someone were to walk to our row, they would be in for a sight.

I lifted Anja's top to expose her breasts but didn't take her shirt off. Anja let her arms rest on her stomach but did not replace her top. I let her lie there for some time, letting the cold air touch every part of her body.

I whispered to Anja while looking at my laptop. "Finger yourself."

Silently, Anja's hand reached down to her pussy and she began rubbing her clit. The longer she rubbed, the further apart her legs spread until one foot was on the floor and the other bent slightly on the chairs.

She froze every time she heard the door open and continued after my prompting. Nobody is coming to this lecture half way through it. Every door that opened was somebody leaving. For the most part.

Out of nowhere, the door opened and somebody walked in through the back door. The guy approached the row from Anja's side and Anja shut her legs close, crossing them to ensure her slit was not visible. Simultaneously, Anja's hand shot up to her top and she hid her breasts once more. While I disagreed with her actions, it was comical to still see her breasts perfectly outlined across her top.

The guy went to sit on the chair on the end of the row when he noticed Anja's skirt. He looked up at us and was taken aback. I placed one finger on my lips in a shush gesture and smiled. I reached over to Anja's legs and gave them a slap. Anja shook a bit but then reluctantly split her legs apart. Without asking, she reached over to her lips and split them apart with her fingers.

The guy looked at her slit and smiled. He nodded and blinked a few times in disbelief before walking further down to a different row and sat down.

I stifled back a laugh at what had just happened and looked down at Anja who mouthed the words "Why?!"

I looked at her angrily and pulled her top back up to let her tits breathe, gesturing to her breasts asking why she hid them. She just gave me a look of desperation and pleading but did not fight back. Her tits seemed more perked up than usual, perhaps the combination of the cold room and the tit pulling we did the previous night played into it. Either way, she was looking slim today and I couldn't help but get a bit aroused looking at her laid out body.

Only a week ago I would've shot up to midnight at a picture of Anja nude. Now, she was lying in my lap like a clothes-less doll and I was only getting a slight boner.

I pulled her top off her as punishment and let her lie there nude for a bit while I wrote something down on a piece of paper. I handed it to her to read.

"Put your shirt in your mouth and give it to the guy we just saw. He's sitting four rows down alone. Come back with cum in your mouth."

The following user says Thank You to Sexualobster for this post:
Old 08-19-2016, 06:32 AM   #110
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

This is a very interesting story. Kept my attention on and off over the past three days as I read the different installments here and there. Look forward to the next installment.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 06:31 AM   #111
Sexualobster

Sorry for the wait. Will get some time in the next few days and will try to pump out the rest of this story. Hopefully get to the end soon!

Anja

"Put your shirt in your mouth and give it to the guy we just saw. He's sitting four rows down alone. Suck HIS dick."

Aw no fuck no.

I thought I was a little bit of an exhibitionist. I was not. I looked up at James and pleaded with my eyes. He returned back a dead stare.

Slowly, I rolled off his lap and got on my hands and knees, squeezing into the small space between the seats and the floor. James lowered himself to my left and grabbed my arm before I could turn around.

"If you don't have cum in your mouth when you return..."

I rolled my eyes and bit my shirt, pulling it off the chair before crawling to the end of the row. I took a deep breath and peeked my head out. The lecturer couldn't see me from here and there were no rows behind ours so I didn't need to pay attention behind me.

I started crawling out of the row, my ass in the air, my knees on the cold marble floor. I crawled past two rows and while crossing the third, I noticed somebody was sitting somewhere in the middle of said row. I didn't stop crawling and accelerated my speed. I reached the fourth row and looked into it. I noticed the guy sitting there, his pants tenting slightly, apparently still thinking about what he saw earlier.

I crawled over to his chair, only noticing me when I was a few chairs away. He got a shock and jumped a bit seeing me there. I crawled over to the chair next to him and released my shirt on his lap. I looked up to him and gestured him to lean in closer. Looking confused and constantly looking at the lecturer, he lowered his head.

"Let me suck your dick." I whispered, shame filled.

"What?" he whispered back.

"Please just let me suck you off."

The guy looked even more confused but sat back up. Hesitantly, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his already erect penis. He had clearly been hard for awhile.

I squeezed in between his legs and popped my head out from under the desk. I had little room to move and was basically locked into this position. I reached around his legs and brought my hands up to his cock. I stroked it for a few moments before swallowing it completely.

Unlike James, this was the first time this guy was getting his dick sucked by me. He didn't stand much of a chance.

Within minutes my head was bobbing up and down like I had practiced countless times in the past few days. My tongue danced around his ever throbbing tip and he exploded in my mouth in record time. I continued sucking his cock making sure to take up every last drop to show James.

I pulled his cock out through my lips and made sure every last drop stayed between them. The guy looked mind blown and just sat there, basically unconscious. He wasn't looking at me and wasn't putting his dick away. So to save him possible embarrassment, I picked up my shirt and placed it on his cock, hiding it.

I then waddled back over to the end of the row.

James

I saw Anja return quickly, scooting across the floor at a fast pace. She returned to my side and opened her mouth wide, showing the sticky white substance coating her tongue.

I gestured a swallow and Anja angrily swallowed before opening her mouth once more to show me. I smiled and feigned applause. I gestured her to get between my legs this time to which she looked at me with angry curiosity. She had learned better to fight though and got into position.

I casually pulled my semi erect cock out and pulled her head closer to it.

Anja nodded "No" and gestured "only 1" with her hand. She didn't fight me though, deciding to peacefully protest instead. As her face and gestures told me she only agreed to one blowjob, her mouth wrapping around my tip said otherwise.

With resigned anger, she swallowed my tip, instantly pushing it to her throat. She choked and choked swallowing my cock and I had to quieten the sounds of her saliva slapping across her tongue, lest we be noticed.

I sat back and relaxed, the boring drone of the lecture driving me to sleep, Anja's mouth servicing me to climax. I rested my palms on the back of Anja's head and used it as a makeshift massage chair, feeling them rise and fall.

I looked down at Anja who was now just looking down with resignation.

I savoured it.

The following user says Thank You to Sexualobster for this post:
Old 08-28-2016, 07:02 PM   #112
Nwbie
getDare Devil

such an amazing story
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:29 PM   #113
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

It's been a while since the last chapter. Waiting eagerly for more...

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:30 AM   #114
Sexualobster

Yeah sorry. I recently moved and do not have the time. Constantly surrounded by family and, even if I did find time, my laptop has died. Will need to buy a new one...

Was anticipating the move hence why I wanted to finish writing before September, but now I can't write even if I wanted to.

Unfortunately, we could be looking at another 2 weeks before I can get to writing again. :/

Old 10-15-2016, 07:19 AM   #115
Sexualobster

I am back! A new laptop and away from my family, I can continue this story. I would love to have a completed story by the end of the year under my belt.

I have other stories that I would love to tell and I feel as though Anja and Rosy are getting close to full subservience.

---------------------------------------------------

James

"H-e-y R-o-s-y. Y-o-u a-t u-n-i?" I typed into my phone, Anja's head bobbing as a backdrop. Send.

I put my phone down and looked back down at Anja. I was getting really good at holding orgasms within only a few days. I could feel Anja's warm tongue tantalising my entire pink head; no longer looking at me, her eyes closed, fate accepted.

The faint sounds of Anja's saliva smacking against my skin was music to my ears, and my ever nearing climax meant I stopped listening to the lecture completely.

Bing

I picked my phone back up.

Yes Master. Do you need servicing? Rosy's reply read. I smiled.

"Yes. Meet me infront of the men's toilet on the 3rd floor of the C building." I replied, this time typing faster with excitement. I just thought of the next thing to put Anja through. I could feel my load rising and Anja's pace didn't slow down. She hadn't taken a breath this entire time and was focused solely on her tongue. I crawled closer to climax and decided that I was going to lose control soon.

I needed to act so I placed my palms on the back of Anja's head and slammed her head down onto my cock one last time. I felt my tip shoot past her tonsils and into her esophagus. Anja was caught by surprise and began coughing violently, her head involuntarily trying to pull back; my hands stopping her retreat.

I watched Anja struggle for a few moments and savoured the situation we were in. I looked up at the professor to see him continue his lecture as if the only things happening below desks were the fondling of watches and the adjusting of jeans.

When I dropped my gaze back to Anja, I met her tear stricken eyes begging me, her coughs still muffled by my length down her throat.

But she did not fight anymore. It was hard to imagine what willpower was required, but Anja seemed content to choke on my meat for as long as I wanted. Her arms rested on my thighs and her head was no longer trying to pull away. She just knelt there, her haunting eyes guilt tripping me into stopping.

"Alright..." I said as I let go of her head. But she did not move. She continued staring up at me with her tear filled eyes and kept my length in her mouth.

Gently, Anja pulled her head back, and like a magician pulling rope out of his sleeve, my cock exposed it's shiny, saliva coated self from within the infinity that seemed to be Anja's throat. Once my tip grazed past the entrance of her lips, she took the heaviest breathe I had ever heard come from a human. Her eyes dropped momentarily as she regained her life, but quickly returned to meet mine.

She was waiting for her next order.

Fucking hell I want to fuck you right here, right now.

Anja

I felt my nakedness collapse around me as air returned to my lungs for the first time in what felt like eternity. Like a computer restarting, I began to reconstruct my current situation and understand where I was, and what I was currently doing.

I let my accumulated saliva drip out of my mouth for the satisfaction of James, I knew he had a thing for dripping. I felt the cold saliva fall directly onto my nipple, shocking me slightly at the temperature.

James hadn't cum yet. I was expecting to swallow two loads this lecture period but it seemed like James had other plans.

"Go get your skirt. And put your jacket on." James whispered to me. Without question, I crawled under the desks to my skirt sitting on the end of the row. I grabbed it and slid it onto my waist. I was about to stand back up to walk to my seat when I remembered that only my bottom was currently covered. My tits were still out in the air.

I crawled back over to James and picked up my jacket on the seat where I was sitting. I slid it on and felt the soft inner lining hug my chest. It felt strange not wearing anything underneath the jacket. I zipped it up and slinked back up into my chair, next to James.

James' cock was still at full staff and out in the air. He had resorted to watching me the entire time and only realised his extremity after I was done redressing. His shaft and tip were still coated in my saliva, creating what looked like a very well shined flag pole. James grabbed the base of his penis and roughly pulled the saliva off the length and onto his hand. He then brought it over and wiped his hand clean on my skirt.

I sighed but relished the fact that at least I was clothed.

"Follow me." James whispered as he packed his bag and stood up. I followed in turn, standing up slowly, careful not to lift my short skirt in anyway that would show I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

James walked out of the lecture room and turned to wait for me. I walked through the double doors and shut it silently behind me. When I turned around, I met James' hand as he pushed me against the wall.

"Let me check something." James said as he dropped his pushing hand down to my waist. Easily, James' hand slid down my skirt and his fingers immediately began feeling around my slit. I stood there with complete consent as James fondled my clit slightly, fingering the moistness that was caused by the last 30 minutes. I couldn't help but get aroused. It was hot, regardless of who was suffering the most.

"If you wouldn't enjoy this so much, I would go easier on you." James said playfully. James' fingers shot out of my skirt and went up to my lips, rubbing off what moistness that he had collected on his finger while exploring my crotch.

"Follow me. Rosy is waiting for us."

Old 10-15-2016, 02:47 PM   #116
Xxxbe
getDare Sweetheart

This was definitely worth waiting for!
Keep it going!

My limits are: public, scat, exposure, pictures/vieos,I might have forgotten some but I will tell you when I'm not ok with something.
Xxxbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 05:31 PM   #117
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

Very exciting that you are back!

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Want to know what James has planned for Anja and Rosy.

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 06:21 PM   #118
Nwbie
getDare Devil

omg, OMG, Omg, omg

Such an amazing part and yes the story is back, please don't leave us again
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 01:45 PM   #119
Sexualobster

Thanks for the praise people! Glad to be back

----------------------------------------

Rosy

I leaned against the wall, right under the male bathroom sign, fiddling with my phone to appear normal. I was feeling extra frisky today, my self-esteem through the roof, and decided to wear a fluffy fur coat along with tight black jeans. I looked quite top heavy, imitating a pimp minus the cane and gold. However, I caught a few glances on my way to university and I took that as a good sign.

A door opened somewhere down the corridor and James stepped into the hallway, followed by a submissive looking Anja wearing her jacket and a short skirt. Is she not cold? I could see Anja's shock collar peeking out over her jacket but it looked like a regular choker and probably didn't draw much attention.

I smiled and took a step forward into James smiling arms. I kissed him on the lips and rested my palms on his chest. James leaned over to my ear:

"I want to fuck you in a bathroom stall." I giggled, trying to not let me nervousness show.

"Haha, of course master. But, what if somebody walks in?" Deep inside, I wanted to end this servitude but I couldn't let James know that, lest I join Anja on a chain.

"That is what Anja is for." James smiled, turning to the side to give me view of her, obediently standing behind him.

"Is anybody in there right now?" James asked me. I shook my head no.

"Good. Let's go inside." James finally commanded as he walked into the bathroom, his two servants following behind. The bathroom was small, with two stalls and two urinals on one wall, and a row of sinks on the other.

"Anja." James spoke in a clear tone, Anja's exploring eyes snapping back to him. "Take off everything and place it on a sink. I want you to offer blowjobs to anybody that walks in here. Do whatever you must to distract them from the fact that I am cumming inside Rosy."

Anja stood there wide mouthed. I was also taken aback. This seemed like a huge leap from what we were doing before. Up until now, it was all in the privacy of our own homes but this... this was different.

Anja collapsed suddenly, her hand reaching up to the collar.

"Did you not understand me?" James barked at her.

"N-No Mas- AHH!" another shock.

"What?!" James yelled again.

"Yes, please yes. I understand master. Please." Anja begged from the ground, one hand on her collar, the other outstretched to James, begging him to stop.

"Good. Get undressed." James added finally. Anja, dropped her outstretched hand to her jacket and unzipped it to reveal nothing underneath. She took the jacket off and walked over to the furthest back sink, placing it gently on the side. She then slid off her skirt with a look of sadness on her face. A look of defeat.

"Good girl. If anybody walks in, just say 'Would you like a free blowjob today sir?'" James said with a smile, turning his gaze to me. "Come Rosy. Into this stall." He commanded with a slightly dark undertone. James was becoming more apathetic as time was rolling on and it scared me slightly.

Good luck. I mouthed to Anja as I walked past her. Genuine pity. Anja just dropped her gaze and stood there.

Anja

Why, oh why did I pick the most cruel guy to blackmail? I should've known. This is all my fault.

"Take off your clothes Rosy." I heard James say over the now shut bathroom stall. I heard the sounds of zippers opening and cloth folding as, I assumed, Rosy undressed. Not long after the sound of clothes ended, did the sound of kissing begin. I stood there, naked, outside a bathroom stall like a butler, waiting for two people to finish fucking. I felt all my past decisions weigh heavily upon me as I waited to offer my mouth to anybody who walked into the door.

I was nervous that a lecturer I recognise would walk in through the door. I was nervous that anyone would walk through that door. The kissing sounds became more passionate and the sound of them changing position echoed around the small bathroom.

*Click*

I froze as the door swung open and two guys walked into the bathroom, their voices getting louder as the door opened wider. The front guy was initially looking back at his friend behind him and didn't notice me until his friend froze and stared at me. They both stood there staring, mouths open like troglodites.

Here it comes.

"Would you like a free blowjob today sir?" I asked, eyes closed during the sentence. They both stood there silently, when I noticed the strange silence of the entire bathroom. The kissing sounds had ceased and only the sounds of lectures in the distance filled the air.

"Uh... by you I would hope?" The front guy said.

"Yes sir." I answered dejectedly.

"S-sure!" The guy answered, approaching me before stopping a foot away. "What about my friend here?"

A cold shot fired up my spine. "D-Do you want, me to suck you... both... off?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, do your best honey." The second guy answered, walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"I'll start." The first guy said with glee, unzipping his pants and pulling out his semi-erect cock. He approached me and placed his hand on the back of my head. Hesitantly, I allowed his hand to guide me down to my knees, perfectly reaching cock level. I looked up at him and then back down, not entirely sure why.

I decided there was no beating around the bush and I lifted his soft shaft with my hand and guided it into my mouth. The thing with sucking still-soft cock was that you couldn't bob your head like you would with a stiff one. You had to get it erect and that meant long sucks, from the base of the penis, to the tip, before folding it up like a sausage back into your mouth. You couldn't be too liberal with tongue yet either. Touches and licks excite the cock more than a sensory overload of licking.

Within moments, the guy's cock was basically at full staff. From my peripheral vision, I saw the second guy approach with his flaccid member. Not entirely sure how to suck them both off, I left my hand to stroke the first guy while I began working on stiffening the second.

The sounds of kissing returned in the bathroom stall, but more silently this time. Like they were shy about fucking while people were in the room. I think at this point, they wouldn't mind.

As I hardened the second guy, the first guy reached down into his trousers and pulled out his phone. I watched him from down here, keeping my pace up while staring at his hand fondle with the keypad. He finished typing and brought his hand up to his ear.

"Hey dude. Yeah. Yeah, no listen. I'm currently in the third floor bathroom of the C building getting a free blowjob from some hottie. No for real dude. Yeah. I know, it sounds like a scam. Mike is with me right now and she's sucking us both off. It's fucking awesome dude. Just come up and see for yourself. No bullshit man. Yeah. Yeah, ok. See ya in a bit."

Cold sweat broke out all over my back. I pulled the second guy's now rock hard cock out of my mouth to say something. But I had nothing to say. I casually switched back to the first guy as if that was my intention from the start.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:25 PM   #120
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

wow. Anja is in over her head, but i have to say, James if a fucking dick. one thing to own them, another to totally degrade someone.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university