Old 05-27-2013, 01:31 AM   #31
uzaho

Wow. It's been two months since I updated this. Well I'm hoping to get back on track! Updates should be a little more frequent now. I'd like to actually finish this story eventually. Again, thanks for the encouragement everyone.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Part 16

“I can’t believe she’s actually doing it.”

“Bah. She likes it.”

The two naked girls peeked down the hall as Becky waddled further away from them. With feet bound and dress in hand her petite pale behind wiggled back and forth, teasing them from a distance before finally rounding a corner.

Leaning on her friend’s shoulder, Katey realized she was pressing her body against Jen’s back. Still strangely self-conscious she pulled away, covering her chest and ducking back inside of the study hall.

“I still think this may have been too much for her, Jen.”

Jen closed the door as Katey sat down in a chair.

“After what she put you through in the office? No way. That was so reckless of her.”

“I dunno...”

Katey looked down at her exposed body. She dropped one arm down to her lap squeezing her hand between her thighs while still covering her nipples with the other. Although she wanted to appear more relaxed she was forcing her posture to become increasingly awkward.

“...it wasn’t that bad.”

Leaning against the wall, her curves on full display, Jen furrowed her brow. “Katey, you didn’t deserve that.”

“I know. I just...” Katey’s skin flushed with warmth as she recalled the strange hand that she had allowed to explore her. “It wasn’t so bad. Considering.”

“Well Becky deserves something even worse than this. I mean this isn’t really a punishment for her. Did you see the look she gave me when I tied her ankles together? She was excited!”

Katey nodded. “Yeah, that’s kinda weird. I know I wouldn’t be.”

“Really?” A smirk crept onto Jen’s face. “I seem to recall you thoroughly ‘enjoying’ yourself in the hallway a little while ago.”

“What?” Katey was sincerely confused.

“Seriously?” Jen smiled incredulously. “Did you suppress the memory or something? Maybe this will remind you.”

Jen turned to the side, stuck out her butt and - with a giggle - loudly smacked her ass.

Katey’s face reddened instantly. As she followed the tan lines on either side of Jen’s butt she remembered the intimate display she had unknowingly given in the hall a couple hours earlier. If Jen hadn’t smacked her ass she might have came right there in the hallway. Although that probably would have been for the better considering that she still hadn’t been able to since.

“Does that ring any bells? Maybe this will.”

She turned toward Katey and leaned forward, pressing her tits together between her arms. Jen dramatically panted and moaned. Her pelvis was grinding the air behind her while both hands pressed up into her crotch.

“Quit it! I didn’t look like that.” Katey was embarrassed but felt herself get wet almost immediately. Or perhaps just noticed that she still was. She had already been put through hours of sexual tension, taunting, teasing and touching and was still reeling from the encounter with Becky’s old babysitter. Katey was really horny. And now the same girl who got her into this whole mess was turning her on yet again.

“I dunno. I think you did,” replied Jen, righting herself. “I mean, really. You gave me quite a show.”

Katey looked away, biting her lip. When she glanced back at Jen she noticed that she too was blushing. But she thought she also noticed something through the window of the door.

Hopping off her seat Katey pushed passed Jen and lunged forward. Katey flicked the light switches on the wall giving way to darkness.

“What’s wrong?” asked Jen.

Katey turned to face Jen’s voice and leaned back. “I think I saw someone.”

Jen chuckled. “Relax, Katey, we’re fine in here.”

“I guess. I just... I think we’re safer like this.”

Jen crossed her arms. “Yeah, you’re probably right. But now I can’t see you.”

Katey was leaning next to the door. Her eyes had only barely begun to adjust but she had been staring at Jen’s nakedness ever since she had turned around. Her more mature physique was illuminated by the trickle of light coming from the window in the door, but she was lit only from her lower thigh up to her slender neck; arguably all the best parts of her, besides her smile.

“Well... I can see you.” Katey replied sheepishly.

Jen looked down, her hair dipping lower into the light. She chuckled and swayed her body while checking herself out, showing off her glowing hips and tight stomach.

“Well now! Don’t I look good!” exclaimed Jen.

“I’d say so.” Katey confirmed, no less aroused than a moment ago.

Jen stopped her swaying. “Aww, thanks.” She paused. “So... you like what you see?”

“Umm. I mean, yeah, I wa-” Katey stopped to swallow the lump in her throat and calm her stammering. She was afraid of admitting aloud what she hadn’t yet admitted to herself. ”I’d be so lucky to have a body like yours,” was her sloppy recovery.

“Oh.” One of Jen’s fingers began to wander around her belly button, slowly travelling higher and lower on her body in no particular pattern, over the V running down her pelvis and under the curves of each of her breasts. “What’s wrong with your body?”

Katey shrugged then realized she was still in the dark. “I’m just not as pretty as you. I mean, what’s there to look at?” Katey was intimidated by Jen’s beauty even though she was enamoured by it.

“Don’t say that! You’re very pretty.”

“I guess.” Katey appreciated the compliment but felt increasingly inadequate as her own image of perfection stood across from her, the only thing she could see.

“Come here.”

Jen stepped toward Katey’s voice, hands thrust forward to feel for her. Katey stuck an arm out into the beam of light streaming past her to help Jen who promptly grabbed hold and pulled Katey away from the wall.

“Alright, now you stand there.”

Jen positioned Katey in their spotlight but a bit closer to the door. This allowed Katey’s face and hair to be lit up along with the rest of her torso. With the outside light effectively blinding her, it was impossible for Katey’s eyes to adjust now. Jen slipped away into the darkness.

Katey looked down at her body. With the image of Jen’s perky form fresh in her mind she couldn’t help but be saddened by what she saw. Her breasts were smaller. Neither her abs nor pelvis were defined in any way. She couldn’t help but compare all of Jen’s best features against her worst. She bashfully covered herself, embarrassed for her unwomanly form to be emphasized so blatantly.

“Katey...”

Two hands entered into the light. They gently guided Katey’s arm away from her breasts and down to her side. With the same care and affection they then pulled Katey’s other hand off of her crotch to expose the smooth pink lips she was hiding.

“There. That’s better.”

Katey was nervous. The two of them had already spent hours naked together, had explored each other with more than just their eyes, and had even held each other intimately in each others arms, but Katey had never once felt as exposed or vulnerable as she did in this moment.

Katey shifted to one side. “Jen, I don’t kno-”

Jen grabbed her arm. With a reassuring squeeze, she slowly pushed her until her body was again centered in the light. The arm again retreated into the emptiness that surrounded her.

“Don’t move.”

Katey swallowed again. She was so uneasy. She was starting to feel like she was supposed to be giving a speech in a dark auditorium. If that wasn’t bad enough, doing so completely naked turned it all into a horrible dream. But the growing exhibitionist in her was turned on. The thought of her trapped in the middle of the gymnasium, clothes stripped away from her, standing in front of the entire school, unable or unwilling to move, brought her to shudder with a wave of arousal.

Katey’s fingers fidgeted. She felt her face reddening again. Knowing Jen was gawking at her only made her increasingly nervous. But was she even there? Maybe she had left out of the other door.

“Jen?” Her voice was anxious.

“Mhmm?” came Jen’s reply.

Katey sighed. “Uh... what are you doing?”

“I’m trying to see what you see.”

Katey kicked at the floor. “Well aren’t you done yet?”

“No.”

“Why not?” She braced herself for an answer she didn’t want to hear.

“Because you’re beautiful, Katey.”

Katey blinked a few times to hold back tears that wanted to form and turned her head away from Jen’s voice.

Jen again reached out from the darkness to tuck some of Katey’s short red hair behind her ear. “Really. I don’t know why you’re so hard on yourself.”

Katey felt shivers down her spine from Jen’s unexpected touch. “I guess... I don’t see what you see either.”

“Well then let me give you the guided tour.”

Katey looked up. The soft glow emanating from her pale skin dimly lit Jen’s body, now standing much closer to her. The glow didn’t expose much detail but she could at least see where Jen was, as well as her eyes and warm smile.

“Let me see. Where to start. How about here!”

A finger landed atop the tip of Katey’s nose. She smirked and shook her head slightly, but Jen’s finger followed.

“Look at all of these cute little freckles on this pretty little nose of yours. They even stretch out onto the top of your cheeks.” Jen’s finger dropped to Katey’s collar. “And they even tickle the tops of your shoulders here.”

Katey shrugged. “Yeah, but I can’t tan like you.”

“And you shouldn’t!”

Katey frowned. “But I want to.”

“I’m just saying, even you say you can’t tan. So don’t destroy your skin trying something you can’t do. Your skin is amazing. Not a lot of girls have your delicate features that so perfectly matches this porcelain skin of yours. You just need to cherish and appreciate what you have. You’re actually really lucky.”

Katey’s frown had quickly disappeared. She stared at Jen’s eyes which seemed to hover in the air next to her. “Thanks.”

“Oh, I’m just getting started!”

While talking, Jen had slowly slid her hand off of Katey’s shoulder and down to her chest. Katey hadn’t realized this, but was about to.

“Your boobs are so much fun!” Jen exclaimed with a squeeze.

Katey’s face turned to momentary shock before she playfully slapped at Jen’s hand. “Oh go away!”

“No! I refuse!” Jen’s toothy cheshire cat smile beamed from the darkness. “They’re like Audrey Hepburn’s! They’re not overwhelming or intimidating. They fit in your hand without a fuss. And your nipples!” Jen pinched Katey’s unattended nipple with her free hand. “They’re tiny and pink and adorable! They look like candy!”

Jen’s hands moved further down. She knelt next to Katey as she continued the tour.

“And would your look at your stomach? You’re not lumpy, you’re not muscley, you’re just smooth, soft, and flat all the way down. Maybe you don’t have an hour glass, but you’re super dainty! And then... turn around for me.”

Katey rotated herself away from the light. Jen’s hands remained pressed against her, gliding seductively across her skin as she turned.

“I wish you could see this little booty of yours.” Jen grabbed a cheek in each hand, spreading and squeezing them. “It’s so full and round but it’s not like massive black girl booty. It sticks out just enough to make your body more shapely. And you just want to smack it!” Jen’s hand landed on Katey’s left cheek with impeccable timing. Katey again tried to shoo away Jen’s hands but Katey was proud of this attribute. And she was glad Jen had noticed it.

Katey looked over her shoulder. The side of Jen’s face was lit up as she stared at Katey’s ass. “Thanks Jen. I guess I feel a bit better about... me.”

“But the tour isn’t over yet.” Jen said sweetly, looking up at Katey. “Don’t you want to finish?”

Katey bit her lip but said nothing. Responding in kind, Jen grabbed Katey’s hips and twisted, signalling Katey to turn back into the light. Jen again let her hands brush across Katey’s skin as she turned, relishing the sensation of the girl moving beneath her fingers.

Standing forward, Katey’s hands moved behind her back, Jen’s hands once more on Katey’s hips, they again looked at each other. It was both a loving and wanting look. Of shared experiences, trials and strife. Of lust, desire and friendship. So many words had been spoken, but more often than not it was when nothing was said that they became more and more attached to one another.

Jen’s open hands travelled up Katey’s sides, feeling the gentle curves of her torso. Her thumbs bumped into the bottom of Katey’s breasts. Spinning her fingers around, Jen brushed both of Katey’s nipples then descended down her stomach. Her hands parted from each other as they lowered and quickly spun around to the backs of Katey’s thighs. Jen casually pulled herself forward and gently kissed Katey’s belly button.

Katey was starting to tremble. She was filling with anticipation. When she had first woken up in that bathroom Jen had seemed a bit flustered around her; even uncertain. Now Katey was the one who was flustered and Jen was confidently taking what she wanted.

Jen’s finger began circling Katey’s belly button. Her touch was delicate but deliberate. It was almost ticklish. Until she dropped her finger down. She moved slowly in a straight line, unimpeded over her bare pelvis. Katey took a sharp breath which drew her stomach in. Jen smiled. Her finger stopped at the very top of Katey’s slit.

“Some girls would do anything to be this smooth.” Jen remarked, admiring Katey’s lips. “If you’re just naturally hairless then that’s amazing but even if it just hasn’t come in yet you’re still really lucky.”

Katey bit her lip again before popping it out from between her teeth. She wanted to help Jen. Encourage her.

Katey shifted each of her feet away from each other. Her stanced widened. Her legs parted. Air finally travelled between her thighs and helped her realize just how warm and wet she was.

“Mmm. Thank you.” Came Jen’s reply. Leaning forward again she planted another kiss, replacing her finger with her lips. Katey shuddered again.

“I just can’t get over how smooth you are,” she said, rubbing back and forth over Katey’s small mound. “Your skin is like silk.”

Katey was going to reply but Jen forced her to gasp again. Using one hand, Jen ran a finger along each side of Katey’s labia, lightly tracing two lines underneath her. With each stroke Katey felt her knees weaken.

Jen again kissed the top of Katey’s slit, then higher on her pelvis, then with increasing frequency all around Katey’s mound until finally a third finger joined the party. It easily parted Katey’s wet folds and was instantly coated by her juices. It joined the motion of the other two fingers and ran up and down the inside of Katey’s lips, parting them slightly and coaxing more and more wetness from her.

Katey moved her hands out from behind her back. One of them went straight to her breasts, squeezing with delight, while the other went to the top of Jen’s head. Her fingers pressed down onto Jen’s scalp, massaging her and burying themselves into her hair.

Anxious and excited, Jen’s three fingers repositioned themselves on Katey’s sex. Two of them spread her lips while the slick third finger pressed up into Katey’s clit to moisten it. Her hold on Jen’s head tightened as Jen’s fingertip danced and circled around her clit.

Jen’s wet finger pulled back. Katey wanted to tell her to keep going, to never stop, but was preoccupied with holding her breath as well as the noises she wanted to make. But when she felt Jen’s tongue flick her clit suddenly and repeatedly she couldn’t contain herself any longer. Katey moaned and whimpered as she again gasped for air. She had no idea it would feel this good. She crumpled forward, planting both of her hands on Jen’s shoulders for support.

As Katey forced her eyes to open through the intense pleasure she was hit with an unexpected burst of light.

“And what the fuck is this?”
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:10 PM   #32
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

You are a great writer and this is an awesome addition to the story please keep writing!
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #33
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Very very good! ...and what a cliffhanger, hope you post the next part soon
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:29 PM   #34
uzaho

Thanks again! Here's just a little something to keep it all moving. TheFloss, since you asked...

Part 17

“You want me to tie you up?”

Becky nodded, still avoiding eye contact while her hands remained busy under her dress.

“But I just--- Why did I just untie your ankles if you want me to tie them up again?”

“I wasn't thinking about my ankles...”

Lisa stood before this girl with a look of incredulity on her face. In only a few minute’s time this had turned into the weirdest day of school she’d ever had.

Skipping rope in hand, Lisa turned and walked away.

“Wait! Please! Don’t go! I’m sorry! You don’t have to tie me up! Let’s just go t-”

“Seriously!” Lisa spun around, yelling as quietly as she could. “Could you give me, like, one minute?!”

The two of them stared at each other for another moment, the look on Lisa’s face telling Becky she shouldn’t bother chasing after her. Lisa quickly spun around again and increased the distance between them.

Becky wasn’t sure what to do. She closed her eyes as Lisa rounded a corner. Where was she going? Was she coming back? Her words implied it yet Becky had no guarantee and was too scared to follow. She had been riding so close to sexual climax but the simultaneous possibility of not only losing the dare but ruining their best chances of being saved brought such a heavy weight down onto her it could have crushed her into nothingness.

The young girl stood alone in a blue dress at the end of an empty hallway silently sobbing and mechanically masturbating, paralyzed by her apparent inadequacy and failure. Class would end and she would be mobbed by students. They would call her “Blue Bating Becky” and torment her until-

“Hey!”

The hand on her shoulder scared her eyes into opening, a single tear running its way down her cheek.

“Geez, would you calm down?” Lisa said. “Fine, I’ll tie you up.”

Becky took a step forward and threw her arms outward for a hug but quickly retracted her advance. A sniffle and a smile from the petite girl was followed by a look of sincere relief.

“I just had to put my backpack in my locker. I’m not going to bail.” Lisa paused. “Not on my sister, wherever she is. I mean, this is all really weird, but... I can’t say you don’t have my curiosity.”

Lisa grabbed each of Becky’s wrists and brought them up to her face, sliding them together until her palms were touching. She wrapped the skipping rope around each wrist and tied it off into a knot. Becky was once again tied up. But Lisa’s lack of creativity didn’t seem to please Becky.

“Oh...” was all she could mutter, still recovering from her internal melodrama.

Lisa didn’t know what the girl was expecting, but since she still had a lot of rope left she continued to wrap it up and around Becky’s forearms, gradually forcing her elbows to make contact with each other

As Lisa wrapped she was distracted by the smell coming from Becky’s hands. Her fingers weren’t simply covered in her scent; they were coated in a glistening sheen of her own juices. It reminded Lisa of how long it had been since she had last experimented with her former friends, not to mention her sister.

Lisa was proud of her work. For a girl scout drop-out anyway. She wasn’t about to waste any more rope though. What remained would make a good “leash” of sorts to guide her but little else in her mind. Becky still didn’t look satisfied though.

Lisa looked this girl up and down. She appeared to be quite the hungry exhibitionist. Maybe that’s more of what she was asking for.

Lisa reached on either side of Becky and, with an abrupt jerk, yanked the top of Becky’s tight blue dress downward finally releasing the small breasts that had been yearning for release.

Becky gasped and glanced down at her milky white chest and pert nipples in shock. She looked around frantically as if unaware of her surroundings and yet relieved that they were still alone in the hallway. Her eyes again appearing deviant, Becky bit her lip while a naughty smile crept onto her face.

“This really is something else kid...” Lisa shook her head, simultaneously amazed by her own perversion and flustered by her attraction to it. “Come on.”

Tugging on the length of skipping rope via its handle, Lisa walked past Becky, turning them around toward their destination.

As they walked away Becky tried to lower her bound arms but found they were stuck out in front of her. She couldn’t lower them or touch anything on her body other than her face and shoulders. Becky shook her bonds frantically to get Lisa’s attention.

“What now?” she asked.

“I can’t masturbate!”

“Huh.” She raised her eyebrows then tried to continue walking. “Is that really necessary?”

“I can’t stop! I’m not allowed to stop!” Becky flailed, pulling on the rope again.

Lisa came to a halt. “Jesus...” she exclaimed. “Listen. First thing? Calm down. I don’t want to get caught dragging a half naked bound sixth grader-”

“-eighth grade...”

“whatever... dragging you naked and bound through the school. I just might get in trouble for that. Secondly, can’t you just wait for two whole minutes? We’re not even...”

Becky was no longer listening. She twisted her arms, squeezing her breasts together, trying to find an angle where her limbs would magically bend backwards.

Wait... that’s it!

She kicked one leg up into the air and spun around on her toes, swinging the leg over the length of rope between the two of them.

“What are you doing now?”

Facing away from Lisa, Becky lifted her arms. She pulled the rope taut against her sex and it quickly slipped between her well lubricated lips. A few more short tugs sent it sliding back and forth along the length of her slit and up into her clit. It didn’t fully satiate the desperate calls for stimulation that her pussy had been throbbing for, but it still felt good and in her own mind still counted as masturbation.

“Okay,” Becky replied politely. “We can keep going.”

She was quite the sight to behold now. The small navy blue dress was a stark contrast to her silky porcelain skin but it no longer offered her even the most meager levels of modesty. The top was pulled down well past her chest and the frilly bottom was lifted in both front and back by her impromptu crotch rope exposing her for all to see. But for her to be walked backwards through the corridor pulled along by a high schooler really put the icing on the cake.

“You’re going to walk backwards?”

“Mhmm!”

Lisa stood for another moment, amazed once again by this girl, before gently guiding her into an awkward backwards trot. She watched Becky’s gentle to-and-fro rhythm as she walked, sliding the rope underneath her with every step. If she was really against her masturbating she could just drop the rope. But of course she wouldn’t. A part of her enjoyed the tugging and resistance she herself was adding to the rope as they walked. In a way, Lisa was the one masturbating Becky.

It took perhaps only a dozen steps before she could hear Becky’s progressively louder and more methodical breathing, her backwards stride faltering and becoming less stable. The skipping rope may not have been meant for this but it appeared to be doing the job well enough.

Lisa was interested, but confused. Every moment was becoming stranger than the last. What was her sister up to? And who was this girl? Was she some sort of crazed nymphomaniac? Some kind of sex slave? She didn’t want to know - not really - of course she couldn’t help but ask.

“So how do you know Jen... exactly?”

Becky’s labored panting hindered her response. “I guess I don’t... ah... not really... we only met about... mmmmmah-an hour ago...”

Last edited by uzaho; 06-01-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #35
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

You really like messing with us don't you?
Old 06-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #36
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Cool You are amazing!

I am at the end of page one! I just wanted to say I really like this story. The nude in public thing it is something I dream of doing but I would only do it if I fell into a situation like this. You also post your story without any feedback most the time; that is really cool. Lots of writers feed of feed back but you just keep posting. I am glad you haven't given up on your story because it would be a shame to have another top notch story unfinished. Keep writing! When you finish, start another story!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #37
uzaho

I swear, I'm not trying to mess with you! If anything I'm messing around with my characters! And thank you lego. I do appreciate when people comment and encourage me but I'm here to express myself as much as anything. So I'm writing for myself just as much as for you guys. And I do have another story in progress that was inspired by this one, but I think I'll finish this up before I go back to that one.

Without further ado...

Part 18

“And what the fuck is this?”

Jen tried to stand at the sound of her sister’s voice but Katey planted both of her hands on her head and kept her face focused on the wet mound in front of her.

“Katey!”

Jen had to reach around to smack Katey’s ass before she would let go of her.

“Jen! I did everything just like you told me!”

Standing and covering herself, Jen turned around in time to see Becky push past Lisa into the room. She was sweating, her arms bound, tits out, a wet rope dangling between her legs as she walked forward. She looked pathetic and used. Dried tears were shielded behind the thick frames of her glasses. Her balance was shaky at best. Yet her demeanor betrayed her appearance; she seemed proud.

“But I need to cum so badly! You said I couldn’t during the dare, but-can-I-now-please?! Please?!? Please let me cum!!!”

“What happened to-”

Katey stepped out from behind and grabbed each side of Jen’s face with her hands, kissing her fiercely and forcefully.

Their first kiss.

Katey breathed hungrily into Jen, sliding her fingers up into her hair to pull Jen’s mouth closer to hers. The sudden passion exhibited from Katey took Jen completely off guard and made her wet instantly, as if she wasn’t already. Goosebumps crawled across their skin. Their lips trembled with excitement, the two girls craving one another. Their bodi-

“What... the... fuck...”

Jen pushed the sexually consumed girl away from her and guided her down onto a chair. Katey looked dizzy and confused as she sat naked, staring blankly at the other girls.

“... kind of freaky teen orgy have you started here?!? I don’t know whether to leave you here, embarrass you, or join in!”

Becky’s eyes lit up. “You totally should! It’ll be fun!”

Jen swatted at her shoulder. “Becky!”

“This is so fucked. Where are your clothes You’re sitting here bare ass naked in study hall eating out some equally naked redhead after sending some other crazy little nympho to pull me...” Lisa’s expression changed. She pointed to the dizzy girl in the chair. “Wait, this is Katey?”

“Can you shut the door?” Jen asked coldly.

Lisa smirked. “Your lab partner, right? The new girl? This is your crush?!”

“Lisa, the door.”

“This is hilarious! Did you want to prove to me you could bang he-”

“CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!” Jen screamed.

Lisa was startled by her sister’s outburst. She wasn’t supposed to be the bitchy one.

The door closed, her train of thought rattled, Lisa tried to start into her self-righteous rant again but was interrupted before she could even start.

“I have been trying so hard... to keep it together.” Jen’s voice faltered. “All I wanted was to do something nice for Katey... but everything went to hell. And every time I’ve tried to make things better they just get worse and worse.”

Jen paused to compose herself.

“...I’ve been having fun.” Becky offered.

Jen smiled and shook her head.

“School is almost over. We don’t have any clothes. If you don’t help us we’re going to get caught. Maybe even expelled, I don’t know. I’m just... I’m out of ideas Lisa. I need your help.”

Lisa stood in contemplation. It was always tempting to torture her little sister but maybe now wasn’t the time. Maybe.

“What’s in it for me?”

Jen sighed.

“You can use me...”

Jen looked to the side. Becky was offering herself to Lisa. She was sacrificing herself. Throwing her body on a live grenade.

“What?” Lisa asked.

Becky tried to shake her hair out of her face. “You heard me. Use me. I’ll be your fuck toy.”

Lisa glanced away. This wasn’t the kind of offer she was expecting.

“Becky, that’s really nice of you,” Jen started. “But my sister isn’t going to accept that,” she added with a glare.

“Why not?” Becky asked. Her expression was part confusion and part disappointment.

“Yeah... why not?” Lisa was feeling defensive not only because her sister was trying to dictate what she would or wouldn’t do, but because she was somewhat enamoured by this girl.

Jen knelt down beside Becky. She tried to pull the undersized dress up over her chest but the tight garment refused to move against Becky’s damp skin.

“Why did she tie you back up?” She asked, trying to loosen the knots in the rope.

“I asked her to. I liked it when you did it. Although this one kind of hurts.”

A grin came to Jen’s face. “You’re crazy. You know that don’t you?”

“I just wanted to have some fun.” She looked over at Lisa. “Your sister doesn’t scare me or anything.”

“That’s not the point Becky. I can’t let you do that to yourself.”

“And why not?” Lisa interrupted. “You have two sex slaves and I can’t have one?”

“They’re not slaves Lisa!”

“Seems like it,” she said, crossing her arms.

Jen undid the last of Becky’s knots. “Lisa, we’re running out of time here. You have your car right?”

“What if I don’t?”

“Oh don’t even start! You drive it every day! Just help us already!”

Lisa huffed. She looked angry, if not disappointed. “Fine. Whatever. Meet me out front in five.”

“In front? Why can’t we come with you to the lot?”

“Hey, you want a ride or not?” She waited for a response. “Front entrance. Five minutes.”

“I’ll go with you!” Becky exclaimed.

Lisa looked confused at the black haired porcelain doll walking toward her. “Why?”

“Why not? Oh! Almost forgot!”

Becky turned around and grabbed the skipping rope from Jen.

“I’ll make sure she’s there!” Becky whispered with a wink.

Lisa opened the door as Becky ran back to her.

“Hey Lisa, do you have scissors in your car?”

The door closing behind them, the two naked girls were once again alone.

Neither of them moved. A minute passed. The silence was so awkward but neither of them were sure of what to say.

“Jen?” Katey finally asked.

“Yeah?”

“Do you really like me?”

“Of course I do.”

“But... you like-like me?” she asked nervously.

Jen walked forward. She lightly grabbed hold of Katey and pulled her up to her feet. Hand in hand they stared into each other’s eyes. They could feel the heat radiating from their bodies, the desire that pulsed from their skin. Jen moved her hands to Katey’s hips, sliding them around to the small of her back to draw them closer. As their bare breasts pressed together, nipples finding one another, Jen kissed Katey softly on the lips. A kind and genuine show of affection as opposed to the raunchy, passionate display a moment ago. It was tender and gentle but their lips lingered before Jen slowly pulled away.

“Yes. I really do.”

Katey felt waves of relief hit her. Inelegant teenage pretenses were suddenly pushed aside. She hugged Jen in earnest, finally able to ignore the doubt and uncertainty knowing that the feelings they shared weren’t just lustful or limited to an afternoon of accidental sexual exploration.

Jen pulled away slightly, resting her forehead against Katey’s. It had been such an exhausting day.

“We should go. Can’t miss our ride.”

Last edited by uzaho; 06-02-2013 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #38
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

This. Story. Is. Awesome!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #39
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

You are a great writer. Please continue.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #40
uzaho

Thanks again guys!

Part 19

“Why’d you bring the skipping rope?”

It was the first thing either of them had said since leaving Jen and Katey in study hall.

Like Jen, Becky had found it nearly impossible to get the top of her tight blue dress back over her breasts. After expending so much energy masturbating she had worked up a bit of a sweat and effectively glued the undersized children’s dress to her torso. Instead she just covered her exposed tits with her hands, holding the bunched rope close against her chest. If one of her hands was free she surely would still be trying to finish what she had started in the hallway.

“I just wanted it.”

“Okay... that’s weird but, okay.”

Another moment of silence.

“Well why did you want to come with me?”

“I dunno...“

Becky glanced around as they entered the parking lot. The warm sun glistened off her pale skin. There were a few high schoolers on the other side of the lot who were leaving school early. Becky hoped standing next to this fully-clothed girl would allow her to pass through the parking lot mostly unnoticed.

“I guess I like you. And they didn’t really seem to want us there,” she continued. “You saw how we found them, right? But if they’re having that much fun I think we should too!”

Lisa smiled. She was surprised that Becky still wanted to be around her after she was as bitchy and rude as she was. She didn’t always want to be but when it came to her younger sister it felt like that was part of her job title. Strangely Becky wasn’t phased by it. This girl was either extremely trusting, had a similar relationship with her own siblings, or was simply more focused on having ‘fun’ than who she was having fun with.

Becky walked delicately across the hard, hot pavement in her bare feet as she followed Lisa out into the lot.

Lisa pondered for a moment. “So you like dares, huh?”

“Who doesn’t?” Becky replied with a dirty smile.

“That guy is getting in his car over there. If he drives by us I dare you to flash him!”

Biting her lip Becky nodded eagerly. With her top permanently down it wouldn’t take much effort. Besides her old babysitter, and now Lisa, no one outside of their little group had seen her naked today. And of all the things she had done, she had never flashed a car before!

Becky hid behind a random parked car as she saw her target start to move. Becky’s butt poked out the bottom of the tiny dress. Lisa crouched down alongside her although she wasn’t sure why she needed to hide; she wasn’t the one showing off her goods. Her knee length skirt and button up blouse kept her well protected.

Becky passed the skipping rope back to Lisa, a section of it still damp from her... excitement. The car came ever closer and Becky’s heart rate grew faster. She wanted to time it just right so that this guy could only get a glimpse of her as he passed. Peeking out from her hiding place she began a silent countdown.

5... 4... 3... 2...

She jumped from the stall, arms in the air, her small breasts bouncing, only to watch the car turn out of the parking lot before ever passing them. He clearly hadn’t seen her.

“HA!” Lisa laughed.. “Well you almost did it!”

“What?!” Becky sounded insulted, spinning around to face the dare-er. “I jumped out and everything!”

“Yeah, yeah.” Lisa stood, continuing to her car just a few spaces away with Becky scurrying behind her.

“Fine then! I dare you to put your clothes in your trunk!”

Lisa briefly stumbled over her feet. “What?”

“Take off all of your clothes and put them in the trunk of your car!”

“I’m not part of the game you guys have been playing. I’m just an innocent bystander here.”

The two of them stopped directly behind Lisa’s car.

“No you’re not! You dared me, now I dared you. That’s how this works!”

Lisa set the skipping rope down. She simultaneously did and did not want to get dragged into the twisted shit her sister was now dealing with. The two of them had some sleepovers that had gotten pretty out of hand in the past but that had been so long ago. It didn’t seem fair that her sister was now having all the fun, but for all she knew this kid could very well be the reason Jen was in such a predicament. Lisa could only imagine what these girls had been doing with each other. And the thought of that was beginning to entice her.

“I’m not doing that. It’s... a big dare. Don’t you think? For my first one?”

Becky hummed and hawed. “I guess so.”

“Why don’t I just take off my underwear or something?”

Becky’s eyes lit up now that Lisa was about to become their fourth. “Okay! Bra and panties!”

Lisa instantly regretted offering that. “No... just my panties.”

“Oh! Oh! Why don’t you go bottomless?!”

“We’re not bartering, uh, Becky.” Lisa barely remembered the girl’s name.

“How about you take off your panties and then undo all the buttons on your shirt!” Becky bounced on her toes, holding her bare breasts against her chest.

Lisa was getting goosebumps as Becky continued to bargain with her. She looked around. There was a car idling a few stalls away but no one else was walking around at that moment. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. Of course even though they were basically alone and her privates would still be fully covered she couldn’t control her anxiousness, fidgeting behind her car.

“Fine. But only because my sister is going to be waiting on us soon.” Lisa quickly reached up under her skirt and, with two thumbs in, lowered her plain white panties down her legs. Becky giggled with excitement as Lisa discarded the bikini briefs in her trunk.

Without delay, Lisa swiftly moved to her driver side door.

“Hey wait!” Becky yelled, Lisa inserting her key. “You haven’t done your shirt yet!” Becky ran around to the passenger side.

“You’re so loud!” Lisa scolded, glancing around before unlocking her car.

As the two girls entered they were hit with a blast of heat. Not to be unexpected when your car is left sitting in the sun all day, but often a source of momentary surprise. Lisa quickly stuck the key in her ignition. She was lucky enough to have air conditioning but the fan wasn’t very strong. It was going to take a while for them to cool down but they still had to wait on the other girls.

“Hey! What are you doing? Put your seatbelt on!”

Becky was leaning over the center console. Her young developing tits jiggled underneath her as she reached for the buttons on Lisa’s shirt.

“I’m okay. Start driving!”

Lisa pulled out of her stall nervously while Becky’s slender fingers picked at her blouse. With how warm it was in her car she didn’t so much mind having agreed to this dare, but Becky seemed determined for her to complete it as soon as possible.

Before they were even out of the parking lot Becky was most of the way done. The C cups of Lisa’s peach bra shimmered from the sunlight coming through the windshield. Her navel was soon visible, exposing a somewhat athletic stomach not unlike her sister’s, but Becky had unexpectedly ran out of buttons. The rest of Lisa’s blouse was tucked into her skirt. She tried to pull the shirt upward but for whatever reason it wasn’t willing to budge. So Becky did what any helpful girl would do; she lifted Lisa’s skirt.

“Hey!”

The car swerved as Lisa swatted at Becky’s hands. The girl giggled and dropped the skirt causing it to bunch up in Lisa’s lap. But before she let go she saw the last two buttons she was searching for poking out from under the skirt’s waistband. And also peeking out from underneath the parted edges of the shirt’s lapels was a noticeable patch of pubic hair. She immediately noted that Lisa had more hair than her sister Jen, but her ‘landing strip’ was still very well groomed.

Becky lifted her head and smiled, inches from Lisa’s face. “I can’t pull your shirt up!”

“So you pulled my skirt instead?! I’m not wearin-” Lisa stopped herself. It’s not as if Becky didn’t know. “Just... On the side. Just loosen it.”

Becky looked down at the bunched up skirt covering Lisa’s lap then scanned her eyes upward to find its edge. On the hip facing her she was happy to spot them; three solitary matching vertical buttons. Becky smiled. It could have just as easily been a zipper but Becky was glad she had even more buttons to play with.

She quickly undid all of them with a gleeful satisfaction, ignoring whether she really needed to, before tugging on the blouse again. It moved freely, the waist of the skirt now very loose and open to the air. She undid the last of the buttons on the bottom of the blouse and threw each lapel away from Lisa’s body, exposing her entire defined torso to the sunlight.

“There, NOW you’ve done my dare!” Becky proclaimed with a smile.

Lisa pulled up to the curb, parking in front of the school. She was nervous. She didn’t do this kind of stuff. Yet here she was sitting in her car pantieless with her shirt open. Thankfully the primarily loading for buses and parents was on a different side of the school so they were mostly safe. But there were already two students walking away from the entrance together. What if they noticed her and Becky? What if more students spilled out? Lisa idly rubbed the top of one lapel, perpetually reminding herself of her state of undress. She couldn’t hide. She could drive away, but she would be leaving her sister stranded there. Of course she didn’t entirely exclude that idea. She could feel as her face got hotter, as if an oven had been turned on inside her. But this heat wasn’t from the warmth of her car.

“Well?” Becky asked, still perched on her knees in the passenger seat.

“Well what?”

“Well what’s my next dare?”

Lisa looked over at the young black haired girl intently staring at her through the thick trendy rims of her glasses. She really was keen on keeping this going.

“How about... you open the back door for Jen and her lover.”

Becky’s expression changed to one of sarcastic excitement. “Wow! That’s super creative! I can just reach around the seat. We’re supposed to be having fun here!”

“Geez, sorry.”

“It’s okay, just... make it more interesting!”

Lisa sighed, still rubbing her open lapel.

“Maybe you should... run around the car. Naked. And then open the door.”

The genuine show of interest from Becky indicated that this dare was no longer inadequate.

Becky glanced out the windows, now as nervous as Lisa. “Just the one time?”

“Sure.”

Becky nodded, but disappointment and frustration swept across her face when she tugged at her dress.. “Oh yeah. Damn. You said you had scissors, right?”

“Check the glove box. There’s all sorts of stuff in there.”

Becky reached forward and undid the latch. Lisa’s glove box of stuff was indeed stuffed into the box. There was all sorts of loose paper, pens, pencils, a calculator, glue, and other random school and art supplies. But amongst it all was a lone pair of scissors.

“Great! Can you, umm... help get this dress off me? It feels like a towel that’s trying to strangle my body.”

Passing the scissors to Lisa, she sat normally in the seat but angled her petite frame toward her driver. Grabbing ahold of the top edge of fabric bunched underneath her boobs, Becky pulled the child’s garment as far away from her body as she could. It created a gap of less than an inch between her and the dress but that was more than enough for the scissors to do their work.

Slipping a hand between Becky’s breasts, Lisa inserted the scissors over her sternum and after a few laborious squeezes of the handle began to cut through the layered fabric.

“Mmm... fucking yes.” Becky sighed. Her words were almost orgasmic. The cut fabric pulled away from the incision into a V, the tension in the stretched dress finally able to release itself.

Lisa continued her downward dissection of the garment, exposing the rest of Becky’s pale form cut by cut, the bottom of the blade gliding over the surface of her skin as it slipped lower. Only a few quick cuts were needed upon reaching the short frilly skirt, completely separating the front of the dress and releasing Becky from its grip.

She was once again without a shred of clothing. The sun beat down on her once flawless skin - the top and bottom edges of the dress left behind small lines that ran around her body below her breasts and above her pelvis. Becky writhed out of her seat, pushing her nakedness into the air. Weak moans passed her lips. She spread her legs. Arched her back. Pushed her chest up toward the ceiling while sliding her head past the headrest. Her smooth mound glistened in the sunlight. Her small nipples painfully stiff.

Lowering herself, Becky grinned. “That made me wet...”

Lisa chuckled, her eyes dancing up and down Becky’s body timidly. “It feels that good to be free? I’d think the dress would have squeezed you dry by now!”

“No. Um... the scissors.” Becky looked away, unwilling to catch Lisa’s gaze. “Sometimes I like to imagine someone cutting the clothes off of my body … forcefully... before taking me...” Excited even further by acknowledging this small fetish of hers, Becky drew the back of one hand down the length of her body. “Feeling the blade against my skin...”

“Okay, yeah, woah. TMI right there,” interrupted Lisa, squirming in her seat.

Becky giggled. “Sorry. But thank you!” she said with a wink.

They were both startled when they heard the school bell ring loudly to signal the end of the day.

“Crap!” Becky slumped into her seat. “I still haven’t done my dare!”

“Well then go! You have time if you hurry!”

The stakes were suddenly higher. Students would be streaming out of the school soon.

“Okay, but... someone could see me!”

Lisa shook her head confused. “Well they could’ve before too.”

“Yeah, but...” Becky again glanced outside the windows of the car.

“Fine. You can walk home.”

Becky looked at Lisa in shock. “But, why?”

“I mean if you don’t do the dare... like a forfeit, right?”

Becky took a moment for that to sink in. She took her dares very seriously. If that was the forfeit being offered then she undoubtedly preferred the much shorter challenge.

Becky swung the car door open dramatically and leapt out onto the sidewalk. She wanted to run around the car in a full sprint, but doing so barefoot on hot pavement wasn’t an option. Instead she was forced to tiptoe her way as fast as she could, half shielding her body from prying eyes and half maintaining her balance by touching the car.

Lisa watched with great interest as this young girl, barely a teenager, shuffled naked across each side of her car. In her rearview mirror she noticed some kids at the very end of the street. From her position she couldn’t tell if they were looking in their direction, but if not it was their loss. They would be able to see quite the sight!

Becky however had a better position. Facing down the street, her attention was caught when she heard a sharp whistle. She could see all five of them, guys and girls, looking right at her! They were over a block away down the sidewalk, but the distance didn’t obstruct the tantalizing view. Becky froze in fear, one hand across her breasts, the other against the car. She was like some fainting goat, constantly locking up upon being frightened.

Lisa watched her stop. She was stupefied by Becky’s action, or lack thereof. She didn’t really want to get her attention for fear of also getting the attention of others, but after several seconds of stillness she couldn’t just sit there.

The blast from the car horn startled Becky into blinking. Confused, she took stock of her surroundings. She was outside. In front of the school. Lisa’s car was next to her. She was very, very naked.

Becky’s feet scurried to life again. As she turned toward the school she noticed Jen and Katey streaking (literally) toward the car. She opened the rear door for them before hopping back into her passenger seat.

Becky appeared horrified and excited all at once.

Lisa looked concerned. “What happened? Are you okay?”

“Of course I’m okay!” Becky replied, almost shaking. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

Lisa was going to press her further when two nude bodies flung themselves into the back seat, one on top of the other.

“Drive! Drive!” Jen shouted as she landed on top of Katey, her words filtered through a mix of panic and excitement.

Lisa pulled away from the curb, trying not to squeal her tires as she took off.

“We’re free...” Katey whispered to herself.

“OHMYGAWD Jen!” Becky snapped out of her stupor. She spun in her seat to face the equally naked girls behind her. “Did you see me! I ran around the car!”

Jen laughed. “Yes, and who knows who also did.”

“It was Lisa’s dare! Who isn’t wearing panties by the way!” Becky goaded her new dare partner.

“Huh?” Jen lifted herself off of Katey enough to peek around the back of Lisa’s seat. She caught a glimpse of her sister’s bare hip exposed by the unbuttoned opening in her skirt, as well as her obviously opened blouse.

“Um... yeah. I guess I’ve joined you...” Lisa involuntarily admitted, referring to her earlier comments.

“Really?” Jen asked.

“And we cut off my dress! Look!” Becky added, lifting the tattered sheet into the air. “Felt sooo good.” She sensuously drew out her words while looking at Lisa, poorly hiding the sexual innuendo from her voice.

It was Katey who laughed this time. “Has anyone ever told you you’re crazy? Someone really should.” She smiled up at Jen as she said it. Jen lowered herself back down onto Katey. With the full length of their naked bodies in contact with each other, Jen shared an eskimo kiss with the girl, causing her to giggle sweetly.

Becky suddenly spazzed. “Wait! Stop the car!”

Lisa looked at her weirdly. “Why?”

“Stop!!!” she yelled.

Lisa pulled over to the curb again. They had only managed to get a full block away from the school.

“What is it?”

Still frantic but now somewhat relieved, Becky continued.

“We have to go back.”

The rest of the car stared at Becky in bewilderment. She really was crazy.

“Um... why?”

“We left the skipping rope! I need it for my next dare!”
Old 06-05-2013, 05:12 PM   #41
Tadario

Wow this just keeps getting better and better, I really liked that you somehow managed to find a way of getting everything so well balanced that I never can predict what is going to happen next. Great work, keep it up - can't wait for the next part of this story
Tadario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #42
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting. Please keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #43
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

You are so good! Keep them coming - please! :O)
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #44
uzaho

Part 20

They were all dumbfounded.

Jen partially righted herself into a sitting position, her legs still intertwined with Katey’s. She searched Becky’s eyes for some hint of sanity. “Ummm... are you serious?”

“...yeah.”

“No, but really?”

“Yes! It will be quick, I promise!”

Jen reached out and squeezed Becky’s shoulder. “But we’re free. We actually made it through half the day naked. We had to skip all of our classes to do it, but we made it. We didn’t get in trouble, we weren’t caught... you want to risk all of that by going back?!”

Becky now had a guilty look on her face. “I’m sorry. I just... I really wanted to be tied up in the car...”

“But... why?!” Jen asked with sincerity.

“Because this day will never happen again!”

Jen was stunned into silence allowing the young girl to continue.

“Maybe today was terrifying, but wasn’t it also special? I mean, it was really hard but it was also a lot of fun, right? I don’t just want it to end, Jen. I’ve never felt like this before! The more I think about everything the more excited I get. You can’t tell me you two didn’t have fun today.”

Jen and Katey glanced at each other. If fate had gone a different way Jen might have successfully given Katey her thank you card but nothing would have come from it. Jen would have let her true feelings for her lab partner stay quiet and Katey’s family might move again without the girls ever getting to know one another. Laying on top of each other in the backseat of her sister’s car with earnest desire in their eyes and not a shred of clothing was most certainly the best possible outcome.

“Please, please, pretty please? Can we go back for the skipping rope? I promise I’ll do anything you ask. You can... can do anything to me. I don’t care. It can’t just stop now... please... I really need to cum...” Becky added meekly.

The hot air inside the car was thick with tension. Internal emotional battles were being fought, trying to reconcile what they all knew they should do with what they wanted to do. Lisa, still wearing most of her clothing, was the only one who - ironically - had the least to lose by going back. But that wasn’t what pushed her into action. It was Becky’s fervent sexual desperation that convinced her to turn the car around.

“What are you doing?” Jen asked worriedly.

“I think it’s Becky’s turn for her dare.”

Becky was already glowing, smiling dreamily at Lisa. But Jen’s distress was disingenuous. She had already been contemplating giving in to Becky’s request. Lisa had just made the decision first.

“Becky, I swear, if this is how we get caught...” Jen weakly threatened, lowering herself closer to Katey.

“We’ll be okay,” Becky replied, practically bouncing in her seat. “I think.”

Katey gave a half smile to the nervous naked girl laying on top of her. She tucked some of Jen’s blonde hair behind her ear, the reassuring touch offering more than words could have. Jen grinned in return but none of it made either of them any less worried as Lisa made a slow turn through the intersection they had only moments ago left behind them.

Becky sunk down into her seat. She briefly contemplated grabbing the tattered remnants of the blue dress off the floor but the tired fabric really wouldn’t offer her much coverage. More than that, she secretly hoped to be noticed. She was a glutton for punishment.

Emotional turmoil gave way to sexual tension as they entered the parking lot. The entire car was on edge, in more ways than one. Becky and Katey both yearned for release. The rush of adrenaline and lack of control as they rolled through the lot thrilled both of them. Jen held Katey close, wishing the two of them could melt away into the seat. Lisa fought the urge to close her open blouse. She was almost entirely covered and yet she somehow felt no less embarrassed than the three naked girls riding with her.

Students meandered away from the school and through the lot. In the few minutes they had been away nearly half the cars had already left but that also meant the lot was still half full. Lisa drove slowly trying to not draw attention, as if a car creeping through a parking lot were somehow less conspicuous.

“Stop here!” Becky squeaked.

Lisa hit the brake.

“What’s wrong?”

Becky smiled. “It’s my turn, right?”

“What?”

“I dare you to ge-”

“Woah, woah, woah!” Lisa interrupted. “You want the skipping rope, you can go get it.”

“No, it’s my turn! You even said so! I get to dare you!”

She was right. Lisa had given Becky the last dare. It was Becky’s turn to be the dare-er.

“But...” she glanced down at her open blouse. “That’s not... I wasn’t really thinking...”

“So your dare,” Becky continued, “Is to go get the skipping rope naked!”

Lisa huffed and groaned. “Why do you want me naked so badly?!”

“The rest of us are naked...” Katey noted.

“You’re not helping.” Lisa snapped back, turning the car into the closest parking stall and out of the way of potential traffic. They weren’t very close to their target but were far less noticeable properly parked. “The rope is at the other end of the lot. I mean, we can’t even see it from here. I’m not doing that naked.”

“Come on! It’ll be fun!”

“No. That’s too far. Think of something else.”

“Ugh. Fine. Then as you are...” Becky thought to herself a moment. “How about you have to... masturbate in the car for 30 seconds-”

“Seriously?!”

“-and then for another 30 seconds after you get there! And you have to mean it!”

Lisa was outwardly appalled but inwardly interested. She hadn’t done anything so risky in so long. Even just being with these other girls had gotten her excited. “Wait, so I’m still getting the rope? But you want me to... like... fingerpaint in the parking lot?”

“Hehehe... fingerpainting...” Katey giggled into Jen’s ear. “That’s cute.”

“Yes.” She paused. “But if you come back to the car without my skipping rope then you have to put your bra in the trunk with your panties! But that’s just for added incentive!” Becky said with a wink.

“So that’s where they are,” muttered Jen.

“I’ll get the damn rope.” Lisa cursed undoing her seatbelt, exuding bitchy-ness to hide her nervousness. She reached down to button up her skirt.

“No, no. I said ‘as you are’. You can’t change anything!”

“Okay. Umm. This skirt isn’t going to just magically stay up by itself.”

“Well then you better hold onto it.” Becky stated with a sly smirk.

Lisa wanted to protest further but looking over Becky’s smooth, naked body, her dyed black hair framing her delicate breasts, her legs inexplicably parted to show off her slit, not to mention the other two nudies laying on each other in her backseat, she didn’t feel as if she was going to receive much sympathy for having to wear loose clothing. But to have to masturbate in front of them, and once in the lot... Glancing around she saw some students from different grades walking about while others were hanging around chatting. She was actually going to go through with this.

She drew a long slow breath. Opting to shield herself as much as possible for as long as possible, Lisa slipped her fingers under the loose waist of her skirt. She traversed her small patch of pubic hair before pressing a solitary digit against the hood of her clit. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

“I’ll count for you if you want!” Becky enthusiastically offered.

Lisa smirked slightly but didn’t respond.

“Ooooooonnnnnneeeeee...” Dramatic pause. “Twooooooooooooooo...”

The agonizingly slow count would coax minutes of work from Lisa’s fingers. “Yeah, you’re a great time keeper.” Lisa leaned her head toward the back seat. “Katey, right?”

“It’s Kitty...” Becky corrected under her breath.

“Can you tell me when I’m done?”

“Sure.” Katey agreed. “Just tell me when you’re ready.”

Lisa straightened herself and took another deep breath but she couldn’t calm her nerves. She kept glancing at people in the parking lot. She had parked in the middle of the lot and the other students were reasonably far away on sidewalks and behind multiple vehicles but Lisa was still nervous. She had never masturbated in public before. Stiffening up wasn’t helping either.

She slouched down a bit in her seat and parted her thighs slightly. Her legs slid farther out of her skirt but she was still well covered. Hesitantly she closed her eyes. Maybe if she just pushed everything out of her mind...

“Okay.”

“Start.”

Lisa rolled her clit around under its hood in a steady pattern. Her fingertip applied gentle pressure as it pulled up into her. It took mere seconds for her body to tingle and react, yearning for more.

With a lick of her other fingers, she slid a second hand down her skirt and widened her legs further. Parting her folds she exposed her clit to the air and attacked it with her moistened digits. Lisa’s breathing slowly became more deliberate as her pace quickened. Her lips parted. Her head dropped downward. Her body became lighter as her sex grew warmer. She could feel her nipples stiffen under the cups of her bra. Her pussy tightened and she could feel herself starting to get we-

“Time’s up!”

Partly disappointed, Lisa opened her eyes. She first noticed Becky leaning closely, biting her lip and staring up with an elated expression. Then she realized what she was doing; lifting the bottom of her skirt into the air.

“Becky!” Lisa smacked the girl’s hand away from the garment and straightened the fabric out in her lap.

Becky sat back in her seat with an uncontrollable smile. “You never said I couldn’t watch!”

Lisa could feel the heat build up in her face as she blushed, thinking about this girl staring at her pussy while she rubbed herself. She tried to think of something to say but instead exited the car hastily, Becky’s giggling infecting the others as she pulled herself out of her seat.

Closing the car door behind her she nearly lost her skirt. It was much too loose to stay on her hips of its own volition. Lisa grabbed it with both hands now blushing furiously and marched forward down the row of cars. She only managed a few steps before realizing that her light blouse was being blown up by the rush of air as she walked, putting her bra on full display. She held back a yelp and grabbed each lapel to close it in front of her but finally allowing her skirt to find its way to the ground. Flustered and frustrated she dropped into a crouch, clumsily tugging her skirt up over her bent legs to try to conceal her bottomless state. She could just barely make out the muffled laughter coming from her car, the other girls no doubt reveling in the misfortune of someone else for a change.

What else could go wrong?

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
Old 06-18-2013, 06:22 PM   #45
shan

Great story! I enjoy every new chapter.

I appreciate the great formatting, punctuation and proper use of grammar. So many people have great story ideas, but can't write worth anything. Nice to read a great, well-written story that I don't have to copy, paste and reformat before I can stand to read it!
shan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk