Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #16
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

This time I'm combining two of them.

Story Number 4: Sally and Madi.

There were two girls who were best friends. They were both 16 year olds in high school. They had both decided to try out for the cheer squad this year. Their names were Sally and Madi.
The two of them were lucky enough to be the only two girls to join the squad, and started attending the practices.
Then came the first basketball game of the year. The cheerleaders were meeting in the locker room for a pep talk from Macie, the cheer captain, just before the game.
The captain went through the entire plan for the set of cheers they'd perform, and just before she finished, Sally noticed something was wrong.
"But Macie, there are too many of us for that set!" she said.
The other girls besides Madi and herself looked each other, holding back giggles.
"Oh... yeah. About that..." Macie began. "We forgot to tell you guys... every year, we sort of have this good luck tradition."
Sally and Madi looked at each other, confused.
"We appoint two extra squad members, and well, while they get trained in case we need them, like if someone gets sick, they sort of... well, I can't really explain it. But, before we do this, know that it's nothing personal, it's just that the team never seems to lose a game when we do this..."
As she finished, a few of the other cheerleaders stepped forward and grabbed Sally and Madi. Then two more quickly pulled the girl's skirts of their uniforms down, revealing a red thong on Sally, and a similar bright pink one on Madi.
The girls struggled, but the other cheerleaders held them in place. Macie smiled.
"I'm really sorry about this, but nice undies by the way!"
Sally and Madi were then completely striped of everything but their underwear, including their bras. Then two lockers were opened, and they were given hanging wedgies in side the lockers, and then doors were slammed shut.
They were left in their the entire game, which their team won. Over time, both of their thongs had ripped, but not before Madi had peed in hers.
When the other cheerleaders came back, they let them out of the lockers, and apologized, but said that there was one last step. The girls clothes were left in the locker room, and they were forced to walk home naked from head to toe.

Continue this one or start another?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #17
mad-s
Account Banned

i want you to continue mine becous you never had mine do anything with poop(sorry if i am too pushey i just want mine to have poop in it and be really embarest about it) (sorry about my english)
mad-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #18
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Continuing this one for a bit.

The next time a game came around, Sally and and Madi were still required to show up.
"Sorry girls, you know the drill." They were told as they arrived.
This time the other cheerleaders were nicer. They just stripped them and shoved them in the locker, leaving out the wedgie this time. But when the end of the game came, their team had lost. The cheerleaders came back furious.
Madi long since had to go to the bathroom, but she had fallen asleep inside the locker. When the cheerleaders came back, they slammed the lockers open and pulled the girls out onto the floor angrily. The shock startled Madi into literally crapping her pants.
"You see, this is what happens when we mess up the tradition!" One of the cheerleaders said.
"Then we'll do it right this time." Said another.
Sally and Madi, still in their underwear, were suddenly yanked up off the floor by their underwear, giving them a massive wedgie, made worse for Madi by her soiled panties.
They were shoved back in the lockers, this time being left in the hanging wedgies like last time, and left there until school the next morning.

Continue with this one more, or start another?
Old 02-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #19
deltavoyager

Start another, they're good!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #20
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Steve, male, 25, wearing super shiny silver metallic boxers

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #21
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, to make things easier, I'm going to do more stories that will combine multiple people's requests. But let's take a vote. Who wants the next story to be about two people, who wants it to just be about one?
Old 02-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #22
mad-s
Account Banned

i want it to be two pepple at once. can you make me another one about a 16 year old girl with dippers on and with poop and pee in it please
mad-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #23
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone else care whether it's two or one next?
Old 02-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #24
pantydare

I really like the Sally and Madi story, would you be able to continue that one

Dislikes:
Public, Mess, Family, Friends
pantydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:34 AM   #25
dareme2do
Account Banned

Guy forced into a thong any colour
I have NO limits.
PM "rubber band" to make me add one to my balls
Add pm me "truth" and I will answer any question
dareme2do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #26
darkhail77

U should do one involving a guy going through high school initiation from the seniors
darkhail77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:11 PM   #27
slave552

thanks for respecting my post in your story. continue your stories. they are very erotic.

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #28
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave552 View Post
thanks for respecting my post in your story. continue your stories. they are very erotic.
You're welcome, though it might be a little while before my next post, I've been busy lately, and GetDare isn't too high on my long list of priorities. I'll try to get a new story in when I can.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:53 AM   #29
slave552

ok please! do that!

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:59 PM   #30
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Also, for future reference guys, try not to suggest any thing that's gay. I will still do stories about guys for the girls reading these, or guys who want to be in a story, but I am not good at coming up with homosexual story lines, and I also don't enjoy it. I don't wish to offend anyone, but like I said, those stories are not my forte. I will try to do some of the requests for guys with thongs though, but I don't think those will be my best ones. Also, I will try to get another story in soon, but like I said, I'm really busy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk