Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default The "Nice Undies" Story Game!

So, this is little thing I've wanted to try for a bit. Basically, I'm going to post various funny short stories about people somehow getting there underwear revealed. The cause of this will vary with each character and story. Here's the fun part tho! YOU GET TO BE IN IT! Comment the type of underwear you want, and other clothes, and of course age and gender (it doesn't have to be your real age and gender), and I will make a story based around you! (Any other info you would like in the story would be just fine.) So, I will post the first one soon, and if you want to be in it, just comment like I said!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
KillerKuz

i would like to go first, the character can be male, 16, jeans, t-shirt, and a black with pink lace trimmed thong..if you need more info let me know

I am always up for new ideas
PM dares
Clothes
Toys

my favorite bondage position is the hogtie

23/Male/Straight
KillerKuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #3
Boy in panties
Account Banned

Character 15 year old male jeans shirt pink girl thong lace
Boy in panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
bradsmallory

Send a message via Yahoo to bradsmallory

character 14 male freshmen in high school spider man briefs t-shirt jeans and skate shoes.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:34 AM   #5
Kitten
The One & Only

5 posts from now it will be about 9 year old kids. :|

How about an adult? Let's say 27, female. wearing blue boy shorts with yellow duckies on it?

Last edited by Kitten; 01-24-2013 at 05:37 AM.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #6
imaslaveboy

15 year old male rugby player in long sock, lycra, shorts, compression top and rugby shirt and his underwear are pee stained tighty whiteys

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #7
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, so obviously a lot of people like this idea. Unfortunately, to get through all of the requests, I'll have to make the stories shorter than originally planned, and I'll be picking them at random.

Story Number One: Brad

Brad was freshman in highschool. It was the first day of the school year. He was really excited today, because he had been working out all summer to get fit and look good to empress a girl he had had a crush on for over a year now. He was going to show up at school, looking a lot cooler than last year, ask her out, and then the year was going to go perfectly. However, as a confidence booster, he decided to wear his lucky pair of Spiderman briefs he'd had since the 6th grade. He dressed quickly, completely disregarding the wedgie his "lucky undies" were giving him, as they were several sizes too small, since they were made for a 6th grader.
He got to school a little while later. He saw the girl not to far away from his new locker. He decided he'd go talk to her right after he put his stuff in his locker. Unfortunately, the lockers were divided into top and bottom rows, and his was on the bottom. "Oh, well." he thought. "Nothing can ruin this day." As he knelt down and was opening his locker, he heard two girls giggling behind him. He ignored them, thinking one of them had just told a stupid joke or something. He heard them mumble something to someone nearby. There were more laughs. He wondered what was so funny. Then, he got his answer.
"Nice undies, nerd!"
Brad's eyes widened. It took him one second to realize what he had done. In his haste to get ready today, he'd accidentally put on the wrong pair of jeans. The pair he was wearing were quite baggy. He hadn't really noticed until now because of how excited he'd been. He also had no belt. When he had knelt down, his underwear had become almost fully visible. On top of this, they looked extra embarrassing because they were children's briefs that were too small.
Before he could really react to the comment, he felt his underwear get pulled high into the air, giving him the worst wedgie he'd ever received. The sophomore boy who was giving him the wedgie was much taller, and was able to hold him up several inches off the ground by his underpants. Then, as soon as he was in the air, his pants fell around his ankles, making the underwear fully visible now.
As if this and everyone nearby (including the girl he had a crush on) laughing wasn't enough, he realized that the shock from the wedgie had startled him into wetting his pants. This only made everyone laugh more.

Would you guys like to have a new story, or continue with this one?
Old 01-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #8
FLCL

You should write one more chapter for Brad and then move on.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:47 PM   #9
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

I'll continue the Brad's story a little more then.

The bell rang. It was time for class to start. People started hurrying off to their classrooms. The guy giving him the wedgie opened his own locker with one hand, stuffed Brad's pants inside, and then used the hook inside the hang Brad by his underwear. He then slammed the door shut, keeping Brad from unhooking the underwear and trapping him there. He took
After about 45 minutes, Brad had already peed himself again, as he hadn't been to the bathroom in a few hours. Then, at about an hour, his underwear ripped off, still stuck in the locker. He fell, butt naked except for his shirt, to the floor.
He took off the shirt and used it to cover up his private parts, and ran to the nearest exit. He had decided to leave school and just go home.

Anyone want this one to continue, or should I pick a new story?
Old 01-28-2013, 05:56 AM   #10
CycloneFox

New one plz

Name:Cosmo
Underwear:White batman briefs all day every day

If you could make it like a truth or dare wedgie one so like at home or somewhere Cosmo gets a dare and it says "You get a hanging wedgie or something to show his batman briefs

Punishments: Nude Strip, Skype slave, Cam wedgie, Cam spank, ANYTHING CAM!

LIMITZ: Public, friends, family, ripping, certain types of wedgies(messy,hanging,ripping,public,messy, and jock-lock), Long time lasting dare (30 min and up), sex,illegal, anything private related

ColonialFox Is My Fox
CycloneFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:41 PM   #11
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Story Number 2: Catherine

Catherine was a 27 year old living on her own. She was going shopping for some groceries today. She decided that without any plans on meeting up with her boyfriend today, she wouldn't put to much time into what she wore. She put on a simple white tank-top, and decided to go braless to day. For her underpants, she chose a pair of blue boy shorts with rubber duckies on them. She'd bought these a long time ago because they were super comfortable, but she never wore them when she thought that someone such as her boyfriend might see them. They were pretty embarrassing. Over these she put on a pair of break away track pants. She felt like going for a jog on her way to the store, and she never got a chance to wear these.
As she got ready to leave however, she remembered it was supposed to rain today. She decided she'd better take her bike instead, as it would make things faster.
She got to the store, and found a bike rack outside of it. She chained her bike up, and locked the chain in place. Then, as she started to walk away, she felt a little tug at her pants, then heard a few tiny snaps and she tripped, hearing more snapping noises as she fell to the ground. As she fell, she also dropped the key to her bike lock.
She got up, and realized what had happened. Her pants had somehow gotten caught on the chain, and being break away pants, had started to snap apart. However, the way they had gotten caught on the chain had also caused them to rip. She was standing there with her underwear fully exposed, in a parking lot full of people. She ran over to the chain and tried to undo the pants, but they just ripped more. A few people around her started to snicker. One teenager snapped a picture with his phone.
She looked around frantically for the key to unlock the chain. She finally spotted it by a drainage hole in the parking lot, just as a car drove across the hole, causing the ground to vibrate and the key to fall in the hole. As if this wasn't bad enough, the car had drove across a small puddle, and caused the water to splash all over her. Soaking her head to toe. You could now see easily through the white tank top. And she still had no bra. More people saw her and laughed. More people took pictures and video with their phones, as she stood their, frozen with embarrassment.

New story or continue with this one?
Old 01-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #12
deltavoyager

I liked that one! These are good so far, but I like how they are quick. So you should def do a new one!

One story should be: A guy, 27, who gets caught wearing a girl's pink thong with purple polka dots!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:59 PM   #13
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Story Number Three: Robby

Robby was a Sophomore on his high school rugby team. One day he was getting ready to play a game. This was a big one. If they lost, their season would be over. They had to win. Robby was getting ready in the dugout. He waited to change until he was one of the last people there. He stripped down to his boxers. He took one last look to make sure no one could see him, then took them off.
He quickly replaced them with a old pair of pee-stained tighty-whities. He'd had these since the seventh grade, when he first got on a rugby team. They were his lucky undies. He'd never lost a game while wearing them. However, as he was superstitious, he'd never washed them either. They were much to small, and were filthy, mostly from the multiple occasions where he had peed in them, such as the time he was trapped on the team bus without a bathroom, and the time some of his teammates had played a prank on him and left him in a hanging wedgie for hours. While these were good luck during a game, they seemed to be bad luck any other time. It was really embarrassing, and he always made sure that nobody on the team ever saw them.
Robby threw his uniform on and ran out of the locker room. Later during the game, he was playing really hard, when suddenly, he got tackled from behind. He was knocked to the ground hard, and was too dizzy too get up for a few seconds. When he regained focus, he heard laughter all around him. It was getting louder. He wondered what had happened.
He stood up, still a bit dizzy, and quickly got his answer. He looked down, and realized that the opposing player had snagged Robby's pants as he'd tackled him, pantsing Robby completely, and even ripping the pants most of the way off of him, leaving his lucky undies in full view, pee-stains and all.
The crowd continued to laugh, as Robby stood there frozen with shock. After a little bit though, he regained focus on the situation, and bolted off the field. However, he still wasn't thinking totally clearly yet, and instead of running back to the locker rooms, he ran all the way off the field, and started climbing the chain link fence that surrounded it.
He quickly reached the top of the fence and tried to hop over it. But then, just as he though he'd make it out of all of this, his underwear got snagged on the top of the fence, giving him a huge wedgie and trapping him there, still in view of the crowd.

Continue this story or start another one?

Last edited by wedgiedares110; 01-30-2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Fixing a spelling error.
wedgiedares110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #14
slave552

a girl 16, with red thong.

please write me one!

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:19 PM   #15
mad-s
Account Banned

i want mine to be a 16-17ish girl with a bright pink thong. make mine have to do something with my likes (like poop and pee) and embarcing please. (sorry about my english)
mad-s is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk