Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-22-2016, 08:31 PM   #121
Tested

Awesome story! Can't wait for more.

My ad for a sub/slave

Likes: Pleasure control, Clothing control, Denial, Insertion, Anal, Bondage, Rules, Public hidden, Body writing, Mild pain
Limits: Scat, Blood, Intense pain, Friends/Family, Permanent
Tested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 06:47 AM   #122
AnalAriana

probably the best story on here! keep it up!
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:25 AM   #123
catqwe

Really good story, I'm waiting for more.
Thank you!

Likes: naked, masturbation, exhibitionism, semi-public, online, games, cum, creative dares, humiliation, age play, sexual, wedgies, spanking, toothpaste, nipple, forced,

Maybe: Anal, eat cum, outdoor, cbt, ice, crossdressing,

Dislikes: Piss, Pain, enemas, figging,

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Poo, Family, Friends, showing face, animals, vomit, chastity

Send me PM's with dares or add me to skype (black_hook3)!
Check out my album!

My fetish map
catqwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:30 AM   #124
lynx247

Send a message via Yahoo to lynx247
Default Breakfast will be interesting

Can wait to hear what Sara thinks when she finds out whats in breakfast
lynx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:26 PM   #125
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Yeahhhhh that was great
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 06:47 PM   #126
Trucker28

“Maybe after,” I replied. “I think you should try some first.”

Brandon

She grimaced and hesitated, but eventually, looking me directly in the eyes, she licked the spoon. She smiled, “That tastes great!” she exclaimed putting the whole spoon in her mouth. She scooped another spoonful and held it to me. “Wana try?”

“I’m good,” I replied, “We need to save some for your little friends.”

She just shrugged then took a big drink of orange juice.

We started cutting up some strawberries, bananas and opened some canned pineapples. We ate some of the fruit as we stood slicing and dicing. Without my urging she dipped a slice of banana in the contaminated yogurt and popped it in her mouth.

When it all looked good I picked up the folded towel and put it on the table. Emma looked at me with curiosity. I smiled, took her in my arms and gently kissed her lips. I quickly scooped her up and set her bare ass on the table.

“Lay back,” I directed. Her small body fit almost perfectly on the rectangular wooden kitchen table. I adjusted the towel for her head as a pillow and made sure her still wet blond hair was tucked nicely behind her shoulders. “You’re going to have to be still for a while.” I dipped one of the strawberries in the tainted yogurt and bought it to her lips. She accepted it without hesitation.

“I love those.” she said with a smile, after she swallowed.

“So, tell me about the dare I gave you last night,” I asked as I spooned a small amount of the yogurt onto her gorgeous pink nipples.

She squirmed at the contact. “Crap! That’s so cold!” she squealed.

“You got to stay still,” I gently scolded. With the back of the spoon I spread it around and coved her small breasts.

“I waited for a while, I wanted Rylie to be asleep,” she finally started her story. “I just started snuggling with Sara, like we sometimes do, just never completely naked. I started moving my hand around her stomach, she didn’t stop me, so I…” she trailed off.

I was taking the strawberries that were cut in half and shaped like little hearts, and laying them in the yogurt in a circular pattern around her nipple. “You did what?” I asked as I took one of the raspberries and fed it to her.
“I kissed her,” she whispered. “We’ve done that before. We used to practice for when we would get boyfriends.”

“So I can thank Sara for what a great kisser you are,” her cheeks blushed so I leaned over and gently kissed her lips.

She giggled as I placed a raspberry in the center directly atop the nipple. Her little titty looked like a beautiful flower.

“She was kissing me back so I eventually slid my fingers down between her legs. She didn’t stop me so I kept going. I can’t believe I was rubbing Sara’s clit, she probably thinks I’m totally into her.”

I fed her a few more pieces of yogurt covered fruit as I moved to her other breast. I kissed it too, so its nipple was rock hard. Then I began again with a dollop of cold yogurt.

“I must have done something real good because Sara let a loud moan, right into my mouth. Rylie must have heard her and ruined it, she asked what was going on. We both got scared and pulled away. Eventually I fell asleep.” She finished with, “I’m sorry I didn’t make her cum.”

“It’s OK,” I replied, “You did exactly what I asked.” I kissed her again.

After her second flower complete, I spread more yogurt down the sides of her stomach, spelling out both Sara’s and Rylie’s names with a mix of fruit and berries trying to make it both pretty and evenly distributed. I had to warn her to stay still as she wriggled from being ticklish.

I completed breakfast by bringing out a can of whip cream and squirting a large amount all over her newly shaven pussy. After cleaning up the extras from the table I scooped up the last of the yogurt and spoon fed Emma. I finally took pictures of my beautiful buffet from just about every angle imaginable. I was a slightly disappointed that I had used the semen tainted yogurt and I was not going to take part in the feast. I would definitely have to try this again just for me. In time, I heard the other two beauties coming down the stairs.

I quickly put on my boxers and left the kitchen. I wanted to stop them before they entered.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 08-23-2016, 10:54 PM   #127
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

What a great chapter the recap of Sara and Emma bed time activity was exceptional
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 08-23-2016, 11:13 PM   #128
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

This story got even better! Can't wait for the next chapter!

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareLover159 for this post:
Old 08-24-2016, 08:25 PM   #129
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Ughhhhhhh you're an amazing writer and I'm so impatient
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 08-26-2016, 10:55 AM   #130
tiger777

Great update I just love this story, keep it going
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 08-29-2016, 07:36 PM   #131
Trucker28

60,000 view not that I'm counting but holy crap! Thanks to all the readers! So here is a little more. The next part after this is giving me a little trouble so please be patient.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:39 PM   #132
Trucker28

Sara

I fumed behind Rylie. She wanted to surprise Brandon with her work. Brandon was standing in the doorway to the kitchen, his boxers still tenting out. It didn’t look like Emma had given him any relief.

“So how did it go?” he asked.

“We got everything cleaned up and I did a great job on Sara,” Rylie answered. I could hear the excitement hemorrhaging through her voice.

“I don’t think so,” I interrupted, with all the spite I could muster.

Rylie shushed me.

“Well,” he gestured for me to show him.

“Wait! I want to explain,” Rylie added. “When I first met your sister, four years ago, she was the hugest Harry Potter nerd. She was wearing a Hogwarts shirt and a Gryffindor scarf; it was the beginning of the school year. I mean practically summer, and she’s wearing a nerdy scarf!” She was giddy with enthusiasm.

“Brandon knows all this,” I interrupted again, “he is my brother, remember.”

“Yah, you should have seen her with the fake glasses and wand,” Brandon laughed, “This is going to be good, isn’t it?”

“Yah,” she said pausing for dramatic effect. “It’s a lightning bolt!” she cried, jumping to the side exposing me to my brother.

Both these morons were laughing like crazy. I didn’t have enough hair down there to make it look right. It really was horrible, just an uneven line at best, but these two thought it was hysterical.

“Hey what’s going on in there?” Emma hollered from the kitchen. “I wana see!”

“You’ll see later, but no laughing for you,” Brandon bellowed back through his stifled laughter. The asshole’s eyes were watering. He came forward and fist bumped Rylie. “It is absolutely perfect. We should get her scarf and wand and take a few pictures.”

“Don’t forget the glasses!” Rylie added.

“I hate you both!” I muttered, “Can we eat now? I’m starving.”

“Emma and your breakfast can wait,” he said sweeping his hand toward the stairs. “Let’s get some pictures first.”

Rylie went up first and Brandon followed me. I had never followed someone upstairs nude. I was acutely aware how her butt moved inches from my face. Cracks, folds, and parts of a girl I had never seen before. Not even on myself.

Halfway up, I realized in horror that my own brother was getting the same view, but of me. So close I could literally feel his breath on my ass.
Old 08-30-2016, 12:08 PM   #133
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

another amazing continuation

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 03:00 PM   #134
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

a little embarrassing shave now lets see if magic comes from there, or what type of magic wand will she be holding
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 09:05 AM   #135
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

neeeeed...mooooooore...... chapters.......

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ethan2cu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk