Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-25-2016, 03:14 AM   #1
Henn

Default Sleepover with old school friends

Two days ago I had a sleepover which I want to share with you all.
All names in the story have been changed.
I have audio recorded the whole evening, thats how I managed to remember everything. #cheator

Me (16)
Amber (17)
Sally (16)
Julie (16)
Emma (16)
Mary (20)

It was around 5:00 PM when I arrived at Amber's house, her parents had gone on vacation to Spain, so only Amber and her older sister mary were home. Amber told me the other girls would come later because they had some delays on the public transport. We turned on the tv and watched some shows but they were kind of dull. At 6:00 PM Sally, Julie and Emma finally turned up and we were complete. We went to a snackbar to get some food and chill a bit. When we got back Amber proposed to take a swim in the pool in her back yard, which sounded like a good idea, untill I found out the water had became terribly hot by the sun so it wasn't quite the cooldown I had expected...

Soon we had enough of it and returned inside, where the aircon was working it's magic. Amber asked her sister Mary if she wanted to come down and get us some drinks, but of course she said no.

For the next couple hours we just chilled and watched some tv, untill Amber came up with the same idea she had last time, 'lets play TorD!' ...

We all sat down in the living room on the couches forming a circle (sort of). This time however we wouldn't use cards but just make them up for eachother. Since Amber "hosted" the sleepover she started off, asking Emma; TorD? Truth, she answered, and was asked: have you ever had sex? Her answer was: 'No'. Next up Julie took a truth from Emma: are you still virgin? She replied with: 'No'.

Next up it was my turn, I took dare because I wanted to spice it up a little, Julie dared me to take dares for the rest of the game... Well I didn't see that one coming, next up I asked Sally TorD? truth she replied, I asked her if she had ever had done something with her brother, and omg, she told us 'yes'...

More to come...
Face, blackmail, blood, injury, family, anything more than semi-public, anal, scat/pee, whole body bondage
No long dares ( multiple days )
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2205774
Henn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:36 AM   #2
Henn

Next up Sally asked Amber TorD, truth she replied, and got asked: 'Do you think we should stop asking the next person in the circle TorD and instead choose anyone we want?' This is where I got goosebumps since I was only allowed to take dares... She replied with yes and said we should vote on it. And since all the girls voted yes we changed the gameplay.

Amber was next and gave me a dare; undress to your underwear, so I did and sat there in my boxer. Next up, just like I expected Emma gave me a dare, to get in the bathroom with Julie and switch underwear. We went in and I took off my boxer, accordingly Julie took off her jeans and thong and redressed with my boxer. I had to redress in this thong, which luckily was quite wide so I just managed to fit everything in, but I had to resist getting a boner. Next up was Julie and she dared me to walk into Mary's room and kiss her. As I walked in she was gaming and didn't notice I was there, but all the girls had followed me and yelled at Mary to turn around. And so she did, and a grin appeared on her face, and she kissed me.

I got the feeling this was all planned beforehand and I knew I was tricked into this situation.

Luckily next up I got to truth or dare someone, iI chose Amber and she wanted a dare, so I dared Amber to give her sister a lapdance stripping completely nude.

She didn't seem to care and started off, her sister also didn't appear to mind and played along. When Amber had stripped naked the sisters started kissing eachother, and I wondered where this would all end. Oh, and in the meanwhile I had a boner so the thong wasn't covering it up anymore...

Next up Sally dared me to get rid of my thong, so I stood there naked, in Mary's room. Amber was next and she dared us all to come with her after she had returned from downstairs. When she came back she showed us a key and she and Mary giggled. We followed her to a room which she unlocked the door of, and went in, going trough double doors. It was completely dark inside so I couldnt really make out what was inside the room, untill someone turned on the light...
Face, blackmail, blood, injury, family, anything more than semi-public, anal, scat/pee, whole body bondage
Old 08-25-2016, 03:37 AM   #3
Henn

Inside were all kinds of leather clothes, belts, whips, handcuffs, rope and a bed. The red moody light gave it a scary athmosphere, but someone opened a curtain so the room became a lot brighter. Amber told us we would be playing in here from now on.

We went on with the game and Emma dared me to be the girls slave untill tomorrow morning, 6:00AM. Well now I knew I was really screwed and wished I hadn't come over. The girls then decided we should stop playing truth or dare and figured we should do something else. Then they told Mary, 'go ahead, do your thing'.
The following user says Thank You to Henn for this post:
Old 08-25-2016, 03:55 PM   #4
69sex69

I love this story

Wealth: 270
Current Slaves (+ Value):
Slave_boy68(31)
69sex69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 05:10 PM   #5
FootBitch

More more please I love it

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:16 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

The real question is, what all did they do to you.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:43 AM   #7
lynx247

Send a message via Yahoo to lynx247
Default No

Arrrr no you cant stop there what happens next???
lynx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 02:18 AM   #8
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

I hope this story continues, it's pretty awesome. I look forward to the next chapter

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk