Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #16
imaslaveboy

Hey dude. Love this one! Do you plan to go on with it?

Ps love the pee part and condom stuff

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 02:57 PM   #17
subDanni

Default The Vanilla guy

The next day I went to work with my cock locked up in chastity. I was wearing a black bra and a black thong under my normal clothes. Erica had not told to wear a buttplug, so I didn't. I was supposed to meet a customer this evening. I didn't know what sort of stuff he was into. All I knew was that he had ordered me to his place dressed like a sissy and that Erica would drive me there. I was scared and very excited at the same time when I thought about it. The part of not knowing what he was into made me really horny and I could barely concentrate at work. Erica didn't need to work due to our new arrangement. She told me that I'd better make enough money so that she didn't have to work and could only focus on her studies. That part somehow turned me on a lot. To provide her enough money selling my slutty body to horny men. My little cock tried to get hard in it's cage while I thought about what would happen later.

When I got home, and after we had eaten dinner, Erica told me that my outfit was laid out on my bed. It was still a little humiliating that she kind of was the boss of me. “Thank you Princess”, I replied. “I'll help you with the make-up. This guy want a total bimbo”, she said with a laugh in her voice. I had to wear pink underwear, pink fishnet stockings and a short pink dress that barely covered my ass. Erica had also provided a blond wig that I had to wear, and a little purse. She said I could have money and other accessories in it. I put it all on and went into the living room. “Oh my god. You look so pathetic, although I'm getting used to that.”, she said. “You think he'll get satisfied?”, I asked. “I guess he's a total pervert, so yes. Now get into the bathroom. It's time to try to make your face look pretty”, she replied. I did as she said.

She put a lot of make-up on me, and a lot of lipstick. Not too much, but enough to make me look like a total slutty bimbo. She was laughing as she did it too. “I can't believe someone would think that you look hot now”, she said. “I hope he does, so he doesn't waste his money”, I answered, very humiliated. “Oh, that reminds me. Before your next release from the chastity you need to earn 2 000 dollars”, she said. “That much princess?”, I answered. “We need to keep you motivated. You can always try to keep the customers an extra hour to earn more”, she said smiling and continued “And the 2 000 is what you need to earn for me. Master gets his cut too, so you need to work hard”. Her cruelty aroused me a lot. “Thank you for giving me a purpose”, I replied. “Now get down on all fours and present me with your ass”, she strictly commanded. I quickly did as she told me. She put on latex gloves. “There is one more thing we need to do before we go”, she said and took out a pink buttplug. She lifted my skirt, pulled down my skimpy thong and put lube on my asshole. “He wanted you plugged”, she said as she started pushing the plug in my asshole. “Mmmm, thank you Princess, it feels so good”, I said. “Omg, gross”, she said. It felt really good being in that position and being plugged up by a sexy woman. I wanted to touch my caged cock, but didn't dare. “I have some high heels you can stuff your little sissy feet into. You're not that tall anyway”, she said. I loved wearing high heels. It made me feel extra slutty. “Thank you Princess”, I said again. We drove to the customer. She obviously stuffed me in the trunk of the car.

Suddenly the car stopped and the trunk opened. “Get out, it's time to work”, she said. I got out of the car. She continued “Aren't you excited? It's the nice house over there”. It seemed to be a nice neighborhood. The house was big and there was a nice car in the driveway. I thought this guy would have to be rich. “Yes Princess. I enjoy earning money for you”, I answered. “Good answer. You look kinda pretty too. This guy probably wants to make out with you. Now go, I'll be back in two hours”, she said as she gave my ass a smack. I made a little sissy sound when she smacked my ass. She laughed a little and got back in the car and drove away. I went to the front door and rang the doorbell. A rather handsome man opened the door. He was just a little taller than me, even though I was in heels.

“Well well, what have we here?”, he asked. “Hello, I'm your company for the evening”, I answered. “You look sexy, get in”, he said. “Thank you”, I answered, as I went inside. “Mmmm! Your ass is sexier than my wife's”, he said as he lifted my dress and peaked at my ass. “I'm glad you like it”, I answered. We went to the living room. He told me to sit down on the couch. “I finally manage to get some free time from my wife this evening. She is so boring”, he said. “Oh, well, I hope I can help”, I answered. I felt a little bad about him cheating on his wife. She probably didn't know that he was into this stuff either. I figured he would find someone else anyway, if not me, so I quickly forgot about the bad feelings. He sat down next to me. “I like your lips”, he said. Before I could answer he started kissing me on my lips. At that moment I realized that I had never been kissing a man like this before, and I wasn't really into it, but I gave it my best. It made me feel really slutty, and that itself turned me on. After a while I decided to put my hand down his pants and feel his cock. “You want that, don't you?”, he asked. “Yes”, I answered and started to open his pants and take his cock out. “Well go ahead you horny slut”, he said. I didn't answer. I just took his pants of and sat on my knees in the couch, with my crotch on his lap. I just continued kissing him. I knew he wanted that. He grabbed my ass with both his hands. I could feel his cock becoming harder and I started jerking it. “The slut has a buttplug up her ass”, he said, as he put my thong to the side and pulled the plug out a little. “Mmm, yes”, I answered. He pulled it about halfway out before he pushed it hard back in. I bit my underlip and I made a sissy-sound to show him the pleasure I felt. He did this a few times, and I started to grind on him. I had a good grip on his cock the entire time. “You like that?”, he asked. “Yes, you make me really horny”, I answered. “I want you to push the plug out. All the way”, he said. “Yes, Sir”, I answered. I pushed it out and it dropped to the floor. I got down on my knees on the floor and started licking his balls and cock. He just moaned. I began sucking his cock while I was massaging his balls with my right hand and played with one of his nipples with my left hand. I worked on his cock for a little while before I heard a loud moan and I could feel my mouth filling up with hot cum. He didn't mind me pinching his nipple when he came. It felt amazing, and my cock was desperately trying to get hard in it's cage. I looked up at his face and swallowed his cum load. He looked at me and said “Good girl”. “Thank you for your delicious cum, Sir”, I answered and started cleaning his cock gently with my tongue.

He instructed me to go to the bedroom and wait for him. I sat down on his nice king size bed. After a few minutes he came in. “I just need to fuck you”, he said. “I want you to fuck me, Sir”, I answered, and stood up. He removed my tight dress and pulled my thong off. He told me to turn around and gave my ass a few hard spanks with his hand. I made a sissy-sound at every spank. I loved it when his firm hand smacked my bum. He then pushed me on the bed and I positioned myself in doggy style. He lubed my asshole and started inserting his cock. It felt good, and I felt so slutty, wearing high heels, stockings and a bra. He pushed more and more inside and both me and him started moaning. He fucked me harder and harder. My chaste cock was bouncing back and forth. I was extremely frustrated and horny, and it just felt amazing when he came in my ass. He moaned loudly as his hot load squirted inside me. He kept his cock inside me for a moment before he took it out. “Can I clean your cock, Sir?”, I asked. “Yes, slut, do it now”, he answered. I quickly got down on the floor and on my knees, and started licking his cock. I was very gentle and I enjoyed it. I could go on for hours. “Mmm, that feels good, but you need to go know”, he said. “Yes, Sir”, I answered and put my thong and dress back on as I stood up. I laid the dirty buttplug in my purse. He followed me out, “maybe I'll see you again sometime”, he said. “I hope so, you are really hot. And I love your cock”, I answered, as I left. He smiled and closed the door behind me. I really needed to masturbate soon. My chaste cock had been struggling against the bars of the chastity cage almost the entire session. Next time I would try to keep the customer longer so I would earn more money, I thought to myself.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 03:29 PM   #18
subDanni

Default The kinky couple

It was dark when I walked down the driveway of his house. I could see my car with the back towards me and the trunk open. Erica was standing beside the car. “Get in the trunk, fast. We have new customers waiting!”, she said in a strict voice. I did as she said and she shut the trunk. The drive didn't take long. For some reason I thought this session would be like the one I just had, but I would soon learn that this customer was into other things than just a blow job and anal sex. Erica let me out of the trunk of the car. “Your Master said that this customer is into bondage, humiliation and pain. That sort of things”, she told me. It seemed that she enjoyed knowing that I would receive pain and humiliation. “Oh, but how long this time Princess?”, I asked, a little nervous. “They didn't want to arrange that. They just want a slave for the night and when they are done they will pay for however long they've used you”, she said. “They?”, I asked. “Yes, they are a couple, I think. But enough questions. We need to get you ready”, she said as she got duct tape from the backseat of the car and continued, “get your hands behind your back”. I did, and she taped my hands together. She got in front of me. “Put your tongue out”, she said and laid a key on my tongue. “They pay extra for a key to your chastity. But I don't think they are planning on let you have an orgasm. I think they have a little more cruel intentions in mind regarding your little dick, hehe”, she said. I just nodded. “Close your mouth”, she said and taped it shut with duct tape. She grabbed my arm and walked me to the front door of their house and rang the doorbell. “Well, have fun, hehe. See you later”, she said and left.

A woman opened the door. “Well hello. So you're the slave for the night?”, she asked. I nodded. “Poor you, hehe. Get in!”, she said. She walked behind me and controlled that my hands were taped safely together behind my back. She guided me downstairs, to their basement. “You look hot”, said a man when I got downstairs. He was sitting at a small table. It was a rather big room, but it was not a lot of stuff laying around. It was two big closets next to the wall behind where the man was sitting. I assumed that was where all their kinky toys would be. I just hoped they didn't liked it too painful. “Come here, let me have a look at you”, the man instructed. The woman gave me a little push as I walked towards him. He started feeling my legs gently, and continued up to my stomach and my chest. I liked being felt up like that. “I like what I'm presented. You can call me Sir, by the way”, he said and grabbed my ass. I was getting used to call alpha men for Sir. My mouth was taped shut, so I just nodded submissively. “And you can call me Madame”, the woman said with a strict voice. I turned my head to her and nodded. “Oh poor little sissy, she can't answer us”, she said to the man, with a laugh in her voice. She walked to me and removed the tape from my mouth and took her open hand up to my mouth. “Put your tongue out”, she said. I did, and the key to my chastity fell out into her hand. “Good girl, maybe you'll be released today”, she said as she petted my head and smiled. Her gentle pet on my head became a harder push. I relized that she wanted me down on my knees. “Good girl, you are well behaved”, she said. “Thank you Madame”, I answered. “We are going upstairs for a moment, we'll be right back. Just stay on your knees, don't poke around”, said the man. “Yes Sir”, I answered.

When they came back down I noticed that they had both changed clothes. She was wearing black knee-high boots, with probably 6-inch heels, skintight black pants and top. Her outfit made me very aroused. He was also wearing black pants and shirt. His outfit was not very hot, but I imagined that his cock was. “Are you getting aroused, little girl?”, she asked. “Yes Madame, you are very sexy”, I answered. “You're probably wondering what we are going to do tonight. Unfortunately, it will most likely involve some pain and humiliation for you”, she said. “Yes Madame, I'm here to serve you as good as I can”, I answered, with a nervous voice. “Well, we like to play games. You see, I'm kinda sadistic and enjoy humiliate and inflicting pain on slaves like you”, she said. The man quickly responded, “you like a little more than that”. “Yes, I also enjoy teasing and watch men and sissies like you (referring to me) horny as hell. And denying you”, she said, laughing. “Our game is simple, we just play cards.”, the man said. “Yes, and in addition to that, we have each a wheel of things we like. You've probably heard about wheel of fortune”, she asked. “Yes Madame”, I answered. “You see my man here. He is just a horny and kinky man, so the things on his wheel consist of tasks where he gets to have his way with you sexually”, she said. “And in some cases with Madame herself”, he quickly said. “Yes, some of them involves him being allowed to touch me on various places, and if his really lucky even having me jerk him off”, she said, as she rolled her eyes, and continued. “As you can see, his wheel consists of very many tasks, but some of the tasks involving you are duplicated a lot of times. Which means that it's a lot more likely that he gets a blowjob from you than a handjob from me, for example”. “I understand, Madame”, I answered.

I thought that this wasn't so bad. I might even get to see them do something sexy together. That would be frustrating and hot at the same time. “On her wheel all the tasks will involve you. She can be a real bitch, just so you know”, the man said. “Yes, my tasks are kinda cruel. Some of them involve the both of you. I enjoy seeing my man really humiliate a little sissy-girl like you”, she said, with a cruel smile. The frightening feeling made me even more aroused. I assumed they could notice. “So we just play cards. When I win a round, we spin my wheel and if she win a round we spin her wheel. You should cheer for me little sissy”, the man said. “If I win a round?”, she said, clearly a little irritated. “Take it out on the sissy, if you get to spin your wheel”, he said. It seemed that he wanted her a little angry. She slapped my face hard. “I don't need to spin anything to take it out on my sissy”, she said. He laughed and said, “let's begin, I'm getting horny. I want a piece of that little sissy-ass”. They both sat down at the table. “Thank you Madame”, I said, for the smack on my face. She petted my chin gently. “I'm sorry little girl, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just need to show who's the boss”, she said. “I understand Madame”, I replied.

The man laughed loud as he won the third round. Madame had not won any round yet. The first task involved him making out with Madame for five minutes. I really enjoyed watching. The second task I had to do a lapdance for him, which I enjoyed. They also cut my hands loose from the duct tape to perform this task. “Let's spin my wheel again”, he said. It landed on Blowjob . “That's you little girl”, Madame said. The man pushed his chair back from the table and spread his legs. “Get to work”, he said, smiling. I opened his pants. He did not wear any underwear and became hard very quickly. I put his cock in my mouth and massaged his balls with my fingers. “That feels good”, he said and continued “I bet you're a little jealous honey, perhaps you'll win soon too”. “Don't flatter yourself, you're not gonna cum this early”, she said. I licked his cock up and down with my tongue. Then I started to put his whole cock inside my mouth. I was almost deepthroathing him now. “Oh, you're gonna make me cum”, he said. “Well that's enough”, Madame said. “Very well”, he responded. “Thank you, your cock is delicious”, I said, as I stepped away. “You hear that?”, he said to Madame. She just ignored him.

She won the next round and spun her wheel, Duct tape panties. “Ouch”, the man said. “This one is fun, you even get to remove your chastity. Aren't you glad, little girl?”, she said. “Yes, Madame”, I replied, not sure if what this sounded like would be worth removing my chastity. “Well, you are going to help her”, she said to the man. She gave me the key to my chastity “unlock and remove it”, she said. I did as she told. I also removed my dress, garter-belt and thong. “Good, get up and spread your legs”, the man said. “And put your hands on your head”, Madame instructed. As I stood there my legs started shaking a little and I got an erection. “Naugthy little sissy. We will just have to tape this pathetic thing to your stomach”, the man said. “Yes, Sir”, I replied. He covered my crotch, penis and balls with silver duct tape. On my ass he just put a strip of duct tape along my ass crack, and also rolled the tape around my stomach a few times. “There you go. All taped up. A sexy thong”, he said, as he grabbed my ass with one hand and my crotch with the other. I became extremely horny. “Good, but this task didn't involve you feeling up my little sissy-girl”, Madame said, and continued, “which means that I get a new spin after I've played with my taped toy”. “Sure”, he responded and let go of my ass and crotch. She brought a lighter and lit a cigarette. She inhaled and blew the smoke directly into my face. “You know, I can make it hurt even more to remove the tape”, she said. I just nodded. She put the lighter down to my crotch and lit it. She hold it lit for a few seconds until I begun squirming and showing her, with my face expressions, that it hurt. She quickly lit it again. On and off many times until she had covered my duct taped crotch, penis, balls and even ass crack. “Open your mouth and stick your tongue out”, she said. I did, and she stumped her cigarette on my tongue. “Good girl”, she said, as she through the cigarette on the floor. “Well, now you don't need to cheer for him. If he wins and his wheel says he can fuck you I feel bad for you. That horny man won't show you any mercy and be gentle when he removes the tape. And believe me, now that I've burnt the tape it will hurt as fuck when it's removed”, she said, smiling. “I will cheer for you, Madame”, I answered. “Good answer”, she said.

She spun the wheel again, The Whip. “The rules are, only 15 minutes”, the man quickly said. “Yes, yes. It's enough to inflict a little pain”, Madame responded, and continued, “I'm sorry, but we have to tie you up for this. We don't want you to be able to get away if it hurts too much, do we?”. “No, Madame”, I answered. I noticed that she at times was apologizing to me. It seemed that she was sorry she was so sadistic. The man grabbed some handcuffs. They had a long chain between the cuffs. He put them through a hook which was attached to the roof. “Well, put the cuffs on”, he said. “Yes Sir”, I answered, as I put the cuffs on. I was all stretched out and not able to move much. He tighten the cuffs. “Remove the sissy's high heels. I want her on her tippy-toes”, Madame said to the man. He removed them and I was barely able to stand, on my toes. “I'll keep track of the time, starting now”, the man said, and Madame quickly struck my ass hard with a whip. I managed to keep quiet. You struck my ass again and again until I gave a little scream. Not a loud scream, but enough to tell it hurt a lot. “Put her panties in her mouth”, she said to the man. He stuffed them in my mouth. She gave my ass a few more hard spankings with her whip. “Blindfold the sissy-girl. I don't want her to know what's coming next”, she said. The man covered my eyes with a silk blindfold. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear her walking around me in her high heels. It was scary and arousing. She whipped my stomach hard ten times. I screamed through my panties, but managed again to keep it low. She then whipped my back and stomach one after the other, back and forth. Again and again. It was hard to keep standing up in this pain. Suddenly she stopped.

I could feel her face close to mine, I could feel her breath. “Is that tears I see, little sissy-girl?”, she asked with a gentle voice. My mouth was panty-gagged, so I just nodded. “Oh, I'm sorry”, she said, as she gently stroked my chin and smeared my tears away with her fingertips, and continued, “we are soon done with the whip, little sissy”. I could hear and feel her stepping away. She struck my crotch with the whip hard. I tried to move away and cover my crotch with my legs. “Spread your legs!”, she said in a strict tone. I did, and she whipped me again. I could not help doing the same, but manage to spread my legs quickly again. She whipped me five more times like this. “Times up. Your fun is over, Madame”, the man said. I was relieved. It felt like a lot longer than 15 minutes. I could feel her coming towards me again. “I'm sorry, but it just felt so good whipping your slutty little body”, she said, as she gently grabbed my crotch, and continued, “besides, this little penis and cute ass is my property, right?”. I nodded. “Good girl, my horny man don't mind a whipped ass to fuck either”, she said, as she tapped my ass gently. It was painful, and arousing. Having her hand on my crotch made me very horny, even though I was, still, in pain. She took the thong out of my mouth and said, “what do you say?”. “Thank you, Madame, for spanking me. I'm your property and you can do as you please with me”, I replied. “New round! I'm horny.”, the man said, as he unlocked the handcuffs and removed the blindfold.

Last edited by subDanni; 08-13-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 04:55 PM   #19
subDanni

Default The kinky couple, part two

The man won the next three rounds. The first two both involved me sucking his cock. That task was duplicated a lot of times on his wheel. He didn't cum, but I could feel that he was close both times. I wanted his cum in my mouth, and I enjoyed his precum. “I'm doing good in this game tonight. Let's see what I get now", the man said and span the wheel. Madame handjob. “I love this one!”, he almost shouted. He seemed very happy about this one. “You lucky piece of shit”, madame replied, clearly not happy with his luck. “Get back over her sissy-girl”, he said to me, and continued, “I want something sexy to grab while Madame plays with my cock”. “Yes, Sir”, I answered, as I walked over to him. “Turn around”, he said. I did, and he put my arms together and taped them together with duct tape. “You look so sexy and helpless. I like it”, he said. “Thank you, Sir. I hope I please you”, I replied. “Let's get this over with”, Madame said, as she spat in her hands and started jerking the mans cock. “Mmmm, that feels good, Madame”, he said. He grabbed my ass hard as she jerked his cock. “Turn around again, sissy. I wanna do a little favor for Madame. And close your eyes.”, he said. I did, both scared and excited about what would happen. He ripped off a piece of the duct tape from my penis. I didn't manage to be quiet. My sissy crotch, balls and penis was shaved, but even so, it stung a lot. I also opened my eyes, and noticed Madame was looking at me. “Oh, poor little sissy-girl. Do your little clit hurt? Maybe I would jerk your cock if you weren't such a pathetic sissy”, she said, smiling. “I think this little bitch liked it”, the man said, as he ripped off another piece of duct tape. It stung even worse. Madame jerked his cock harder now. She enjoyed watching what he did to me. “What do you say, sissy”, the man asked. “Thank you, Sir”, I answered. “And? You want another? Beg me”, he quickly replied. “Please rip off another piece of tape, I beg you”, I said, in a pleading sissy-voice. I could see Madame started rubbing her crotch, outside her sexy pants. It made me very horny. The man ripped off another piece, and then quickly another. Almost all the tape was off now. “Look how that sissy dance with her sissy-legs as I rip off the tape. She's so pathetic and helpless. It's turning me on”, the man said as he stood up and crabbed me by the neck. Madame let go of his cock and stepped away. He bent me over the table, with my ass towards the man, ready to be fucked. The table was small, so my head just got passed to the other end of the table.

He ripped off the piece of duct tape from my ass crack and started putting his cock inside my asshole. I could hear Madame walking around the table. She came up to me, “Open your mouth”, she said. I did, and she stuffed the duct tape that was used on my balls, ass and cock in my mouth. Then she rolled duct tape over my mouth and around my head. Several rounds and tight. “This might hurt. You know he is big, and he don't hold back. He likes it hard”, she said. I nodded. She walked away again. He got his cock all the way inside me and slapped my ass. “Mmmm, I like this little tight hole”, he said, with a loud voice. I moaned, but his big cock hurt me a little. He got his cock almost all the way out, and at the moment when just his tip was inside he pushed it hard back in again, all the way. Again and again, for what felt like a long time. My ass adjusted as he slowed the pace down, and the pain decreased. “Good little bitch, you like it don't you?”, the man said. I tried to answer a “yes” through the duct tape. “I think the sissy-girl loves it”, Madame said, and laughed. He increased the pace and fucked me harder and harder, and the pain got back. Madame came back up to me. She stood beside the table with her crotch at my face. Her crotch was so sexy and tight in her sexy pants. She started petting my head as the man fucked me even harder. It was painful, but her kindness helped me. “It's soon over. Just let the horny man cum inside you. Push your ass towards him and make him cum”, she said, with a low voice, almost whispering. I did as she said, and soon after he came inside me. It was very arousing, but also a bit painful. “There you go. You're such a good little sissy-girl”, she said, as she pressed my head to her crotch. I took a deep sniff. I loved it. I suspected she wanted him to cum.

“You know, you broke the rules again. The toy is all mine now”, she said to the man. “Yes Madame. It was totally worth it”, he replied. His comment somehow flattered me. “Get up little sissy-girl”, she said. I stood up beside the table. My cock was erect. “Is the little sissy-girl horny? Aww”, she said, as she gently touched to tip of my cock with her fingertips. I nodded and became more horny. She continued, “untie the sissy, and take her gag off”, she said to the man. “Yes Madame”, he replied, and did as she said. “Let's spin my wheel”, she said. I was a little frightening and hoped for something humiliating, rather than painful. Pee funnel. “I hope you need to pee”, she said to the man. “Yes, just let me finish this beer”, he said. “You only get water”, she said to me and pointed to the closet, and continued, “go get some water bottles and start drinking”. As I stood there and drank water the man and Madame were making out. The man was also drinking beer. “You want to jerk your little clitty?”, madame asked me. Surprised by the question I quickly and eagerly answered, “yes, may I masturbate, Madame?”. “Hehe, you're so cute and desperate. But no, of course not”, she answered, smiling, and continued making out with the man.

After a little while Madame told me to lay down on the floor. I did as she instructed. “Put the funnel in her pretty little mouth”, she said to the man. He put a funnel in my mouth. “You are not going to spill a single drop, you understand, sissy-girl?”, she asked. “Yes, Madame”, I mumbled, with the funnel in my mouth. “Good sissy-girl”, she said. “Start to piss in the funnel”, she said to the man. He started and my mouth quickly filled up. He wasn't shy about it. “You need to remember to swallow that delicious piss, sissy-girl. Otherwise you will spill it, and you don't want that”, she said, smiling. I started to swallow. His pee was very yellow and didn't taste very good, but I managed to swallow. It became harder and harder. The funnel filled up too, and I could feel piss running down my face. “Aw, you're not very good at this”, she said, as the man stopped peeing. He stepped away. “Keep swallowing, you're not done before that funnel is empty”, she said, as she tapped my penis with her sexy boots, and continued, “but I can see you enjoy this. Your pathetic little clitty is all stiff”. Her humiliation was very arousing for a sissy-slave like me. And it was really humiliating swallowing piss in front of them. “If you piss on yourself within 5 minutes I won't punish you for spilling my mans piss. But you also need to swallow every drop that's still in the funnel”, she said. Even though all this was very arousing I didn't want to be punished more than necessary. It was hard, but after a few minutes I managed to pee. I could feel the pee running all over my stomach and down my thighs. “Good sissy-girl. Now, swallow all the piss in the funnel. You're taking too long”, she said in a strict voice. I swallowed the rest a lot faster, in fear of what would happen if I didn't.

“Just tie her up the way she was tied when I whipped her, and wash her dirty face”, Madame said to the man, as she walked towards the stairs. She didn't spin the wheel. Apparently she just did as she pleased at this point. “And attach the ball-shocker, I'll be right back”, she said, right before she left. The man threw a towel and a soap to me and said, “clean your face and mouth good, use the bucket over there. It's clean water”. After I'd washed my face, mouth and stomach the man started to tie me up like earlier. Madame came back down and sat down. She started to rub herself on her crotch as she watched us. “Her you go, Madame”, the man said after I was tied up again. He handed her the remote to the ball-shocker. “You want me to get an orgasm, sissy-girl?”, Madame asked. “Yes, of course Madame, you deserve it”, I answered. “Beg me to press the button on this remote”, she strictly commanded. “Please press it. I beg you, please shock my balls. I'm only your little toy to play with”, I pleaded. She shocked my balls. It hurt a lot, but she seemed to enjoy it. “Blindfold her”, she said to the man and continued, “I don't want her to see me pleasuring myself”. He blindfolded me, and she shocked my balls on a higher level. “Well, aren't you going to beg for more? Don't you want me to get an orgasm?”, she asked. “Please shock my balls again. I love it. Please, please, ple....”, I answered and she interrupted my begging with shocking my balls again. “Gag this pathetic sissy-girl, and start whipping her ass”, she commanded to the man. He taped my mouth shut and turned me around so my ass was facing Madame.

He started whipping me hard. I could hear her moaning between the hard whips. I could also hear a little vibration-sound. It sounded like she was using some sort of vibrator on herself. Suddenly she shocked my balls at the same time the man whipped me. The ball-shocker was at a very high level so I dragged myself up and was hanging from the roof, with my feet not touching the floor. She shocked my balls again and again. I made a lot of noise through the duct tape that was over my mouth. “Get your feet down”, she said strictly, and I obeyed. “Loosen her bondage a little so the little sissy-girl can stand properly on her feet. And get away afterwards”, she said to the man. He did as she told and stepped away. She got up to me and turned me around so I was facing her. My penis became erect and it felt like it was touching her pussy. “You've been such a good sissy-girl”, she said and started her vibrator again. I could feel the vibrator touching my horny cock. “Does that feel good? Touching my pussy and the vibrator with your little clitty?”, she asked. I nodded eagerly. I thought that she might let me cum. I was so horny and frustrated. It was already difficult to hold back my orgasm. She moved the vibrator so it didn't touch my penis, but her warm pussy was still touching the tip of my cock. I pushed my hips a little forward so I touched it a little more. “Why don't you tell me how much pleasure I'm giving you?”, she said. I couldn't speak, but I just moaned a lot, with my sissy-voice. It felt so good, until she shock my balls again. I quickly jumped back a little in pain. She took a grip on my cock and pulled me back. “Mmmm, I'm getting closer. You better not squirt your sissy-cum. If you do I'm leaving you here for the rest of the night”, she strictly commanded. I nodded. My cock was again touching her wet, hot pussy. Beside the fact that I was afraid that she would shock my balls again, I felt like I was in heaven at this moment. She moaned and I made little sissy-sounds. It was like we were having sex, except that I couldn't cum and I wasn't exactly penetrating her. But I liked it. No, I loved it. “You're getting too much pleasure”, she said, and looked over to the man, “whip her ass ten times hard”. My ass was already swollen, so every time the whip touched the flesh on my bum it stung like hell. I wasn't really crying after he was done, but my eyes produced a few drops that ran down my chin. I'd completely forgotten how close I was to her pussy. Just at the point when I felt a little comfort in being so close to Madame and her pussy again she shocked my balls. I could hear her moaning more intense now. She touched my chin with her hand and she could feel the teardrops, “aw, I'm so sorry, but your tears makes me so horny, little sissy-girl. You are here to please me and you are doing a good job”, she said. I enjoyed being complemented. “Untie the little sissy-girl. Get her down on her knees and tie her hands behind her back”, she said to the man. He did as she said. I could hear her vibrator better now, as she pushed my face up to her pussy. I could feel her wet pussy on my nose. She moaned more and more, and it felt like her pussy was going back and forth rapidly. For a second it sounded like she was cumming, but at that moment she shocked my balls several times, “mmm, get ehmmm, down on the, mm, floor, slut, mmm!”, she said, as she moaned. I fell down, as she told me. Not that I had any choice, the ball-shocker forced me down. I laid there for a moment.

After a little while she untied me, and took my gag and blindfold off. She had changed, and the man went upstairs. She was wearing tight blue jeans, black high heels and a light colored top. I could see her black bra under her top. “I have a little treat for you, but you need to get your chastity cage back on. Put the lock on, I have the key. And no cheating, I'm watching you”, she said. I quickly put the chastity back on, before I became erect again. I was curious about what the treat could be. “Good sissy-girl”, she said. “Thank you, Madame”, I asnwered, unsure if we were done or if she had more planned for me. She hold a black thong in her hand. “Do you want this? Come over here”, she said. I got over to her without hesitation, and got down on my knees in front of her. “Hehe, you do want it. It's the one I've been wearing tonight”, she said, as she dangled it over my caged cock, I became furious inside when it touched my cage and balls. “Hehehehe, such a desperate little sissy-girl. Follow me upstairs. Crawl.”, she said. I watched her ass and legs as I crawled behind her. She'd put the thong in her back pocket, and it was sticking out a little. She went in to the bathroom. “You know, normally I let my slaves cum if I'm happy with them. Would you like that? I'm very satisfied with you today”, she asked as she dangled the chastity keys in front of me. “Yes Madame, it would be an honor to cum for you”, I replied. “Well, the thing is. Your owner didn't want you do cum just yet. What should we do about that?”, she asked. I wasn't sure if she meant Master or Erica. “My owner don't need to know, Madame. Please, I beg you”, I pleaded. “Hehe, well..”, she said secretly, as she put toilet paper around the key, and continued, “open the toilet bowl”. I became so disappointment. She totally fooled me. For a moment I actually thought I would cum for her. I did as she said. She dropped the toilet paper covered key in the bowl. “Flush it down”, she said. “Madame, please, is there anything I can do? I beg you”, I pleaded. “Yes, you can flush it down”, she said, smiling. I hesitated. I knew Erica had a key too, but I was so desperate. I wanted to cum now. She pulled the thong out of her back pocket and put it up to my nose, “take a deep sniff and flush down, sissy-girl. You don't deserve to cum”, she instructed, with a more strict tone. I flushed the key down. “Hehe, good. Stare down the toilet bowl as the key flush away, sissy-girl”, she said, laughing, and continued, “put the thong on, it's my gift to you. I suspect you'll never wash it”. “I will never wash it, Madame. I will sniff on your thong every day”, I replied. “Good, now get out of my house. The rest of your clothes is in the hallway”, she said. “Thank you, Madame”, I answered. “Your owner is coming to get you within half an hour or so, but I don't want you in my house anymore. Maybe you can give someone on the streets a blow job while you wait”, she said, laughing, as I walked out of their house.

Last edited by subDanni; 08-16-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk