Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #31
RBB

Can you do one for me?
Ryan
Junior in hs
Really stretchy yellow briefs with smiley faces
Any story is fine, but Ryan is a soccer player and is weak and the football team likes to tortue him
RBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #32
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, I haven't posted in a while, and I think that I can work a bit with the one that was most recently suggested, so here's either a short one, or the beginning of a long one.

Ryan's Story

Ryan was a junior in high school. He was walking out of school one day, at the end of the day, when he was suddenly stopped by a group of three football players.
"Hey (insert last name here, i don't like giving my characters full names). Where ya goin'?" one of them said.
"Soccer practice." Ryan replied quickly. He didn't want any trouble from these guys. They really liked to pick on him whenever they got the chance.
"Not yet you're not." said another. "We haven't gotten you yet today."
Two of the guys grabbed his arms and held him where he was at. He tried to get away, but his struggling just got the attention of people nearby.
"Let's see... what should we do to you today...?" the leader though aloud.
He noticed that Ryan was wearing his soccer shorts. He grinned.
"I know."
He pantsed Ryan, and everybody nearby, about 20 other students, started laughing. Ryan had on a pair of bright yellow briefs with cartoony smiley faces on them.
"Nice undies dork." said one of the guys holding him.
The football players took his shorts all the way off, and the leader of them hung the shorts from the flag pole.
"What next?" He asked the crowd.

Do you want me to continue?
Old 03-01-2013, 05:04 AM   #33
slave552

no please one with girls in thon again (wedgie like you had before would be even cooler too)

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #34
catsanddogs
getDare Sweetheart

Well here's one if ur okay with it. 18male Sean having to wear diapers to school for a week because had to be punished and was caut in the school locker room by the guys and they get him to wet it or they fill it themselves. U can mess with it if us like
I'm still learning things about myself thanks to a few pplz here Trueblue333,Akari, and Stinkbutt
Love you all<3
And bitch better be ready to TasteTheRainbow!!!
And there are still a few ppl here I still love Vexus,Tadoms,DylanXx and ConnorXx,Meeacaroline,and all I can remember. If I forgot someone I'm sorry and. Still love you <3
catsanddogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #35
RBB

This is really good, please keep going!
RBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #36
catsanddogs
getDare Sweetheart

keep goin .
I'm still learning things about myself thanks to a few pplz here Trueblue333,Akari, and Stinkbutt
Love you all<3
And bitch better be ready to TasteTheRainbow!!!
And there are still a few ppl here I still love Vexus,Tadoms,DylanXx and ConnorXx,Meeacaroline,and all I can remember. If I forgot someone I'm sorry and. Still love you <3
catsanddogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #37
CycloneFox

Male

I want one plz I'm leavin for Egypt soon so here

Jake
Undies:Yellow Boxer Briefs
Personality:Intelligent
Place:School
Seen by:Bully

Punishments: Nude Strip, Skype slave, Cam wedgie, Cam spank, ANYTHING CAM!

LIMITZ: Public, friends, family, ripping, certain types of wedgies(messy,hanging,ripping,public,messy, and jock-lock), Long time lasting dare (30 min and up), sex,illegal, anything private related

ColonialFox Is My Fox
CycloneFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:55 AM   #38
Kingduelist13
Baby Member

Ruby wedgie girl

A 18-year old white girl with long wavy brown hair, light brown eye, thin lips, pinkish skin, a shiny bright red skirt with a light-pink heart near her upper right thigh with a small cyan belt holding it in place they go down to an inch above her knees, light-pink and white stripped shirt, scarlet red fingernails, golden heart-shaped earings, a yellow beaded bracelet, small and slim hourglass figure, light-blue high-heels, her undies would be lavender with a white frilly wasteband and leg holes with a hot-pink bow on the crotch with a small plastic red heart-shaped ruby in the middle of the bow on the back in big creamy-yellow bubble lettering it says "Nerdy Girl" as well as being covered in patterns of Beakers, Textbooks, Pieces Of Paper, Lab Coats, Numbers, Calculators, Globes', Pencils, Pens, Planets, Telescopes, Microscopes, Computers, Etc... They would also have a hint of My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic to them. They would be a pair of over sized extremely stretchy Spandex, Polyester, Cotton, And Silk granny Panties with her name on the waste band. The way her panties would get discovered is she is walking through the park enjoying the nice sunny day when she trips and unknowing to her, her skirt got flipped up and while she's trying to get back up she felt someone grab her undies and before she knows it they're over eye in an atomic Wedgie and her skirt was taken off and used to tie her arms behind her back and she was hung up on a nearby tree branch and was forced to hang there until her sister stumbled across her and helped her out (by the way the girl's name is Veronica Nancy Hays Duston, Her sisters' is Lyre Feuer Duston.)
Kingduelist13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 02:16 PM   #39
horsegirl1924v2

I like the idea of a 16 year old wrestler that is named Emily and is given a jock lock or propeller wedgie from a guy or multiple guys that snuck into the girls locker room.

I am always horny
I love getting dares!
I wont do more than 5 edges a day!
my bdsm test
horsegirl1924v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 05:15 PM   #40
imaslaveboy

17 year old male swimmer gets embarrased by team mates in his white calvin kleins and then later on his speedos

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:14 PM   #41
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Lets go with a male, 25, wearing all cross dress minus the makeup and wig. Scenario can be whatever.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 05:00 AM   #42
Cheeseballs

maybe a 14 year old boy, has a male twin. they are both wearing briefs, one is wearing pink and the other is wearing orange ones. they are with a group of friends in the playground.

Have fun making it

likes: Crotch/Underwear Sniffing, Diapers, Ruined Orgasms, SPH, anal, nudity, bondage, ice, Dares over 2-3 hours, forced accidents, diaper humiliation, wetting.

Dislikes: crossdressing, ball busting,

Limits: Family, public, permanent, illegal, pics/cam.
Cheeseballs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk