Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-11-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
douglas_b

Sign Outdoor Snow Adventure

It's a little bit early for most people, but I wanted to post this before I forgot it haha. This dice dare is for those that want to let out their exhibitionist side in the Winter snow.

Of course you're going to get cold, but please stop if you feel it's getting dangerous!

Bring on the snow!

Clothing

Roll a dice to decide your outfit

1. Pyjamas, socks and slippers.
2. Dressing Gown and shoes.
3. Long coat and shoes.
4. Guys: Your skimpiest underwear. Girls: Your skimpiest bikini.
5. Wooly hat, gloves, scarf and a pair of welly boots.
6. Nothing. Nude. Naked.

Starting Out

Now that you've selected your outfit, go to a secluded spot like a forest or field, as daring as you want, and get changed into your outfit.

Walk

Now roll the dice to see how long to walk for. You should leave all your other clothes somewhere hidden.

1. Walk 10 paces
2. Walk 30 seconds away
3. Walk 1 minute away
4. Walk 2 minutes away
5. Walk 3 minutes away
6. Walk 5 minutes away

Dares

Roll a dice to decide how many points you have to earn by completing the dares below.

1. 15 points
2. 25 points
3. 40 points
4. 50 points
5. 60 points
6. 70 points

5 points
- Make a snow angel
- Write "Getdare.com Your username in the snow. Take and post a picture as proof.
- Make some yellow snow, go for a pee.
- - Bonus 5: Swallow some of your freshly made yellow snow.
- Sing Jingle Bells aloud.
- - Bonus 5: Record and post it to Soundcloud.
- - or Bonus 10: Video it and post it somewhere.

10 points
- Sit down naked for 1 minute
- Finger your ass for 1 minute with two fingers

15 points
- Masturbate until you orgasm.
- Stand up naked for 1 minute with your eyes closed
- Send a snapchat of yourself to someone who has completed the dare.

Traveling Back

Head back to your starting point and roll again to decide what clothing you will go back home in.

1. Whatever you want
2. Whatever you want
3. Whatever you want except underwear or a bra
4. Whatever you want except underwear or a bra
5. What you are wearing right now.
6. What you are wearing right now.

Now get yourself nice and warm and remember to let me know how it goes!
Woodland Adventure[/CENTER]
douglas_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to douglas_b for this post:
Old 11-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
subgirlx

I just might have to try this when it snows. :P So long as I can find a properly enclosed space.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:14 PM   #3
douglas_b

I've never got a chance to do this last year as it didn't snow! It's looking like snow is on the way where I am and it may already be snowy for you. So is anyone up for the challenge?
Old 12-13-2014, 02:27 PM   #4
JuriHan

Absolutely! Very excited to try this one! Looks like only clothing 4) or 6) are barefeet so doesn't seem too hard . And kinda unfair that snow angel is only 5 points while just sitting is 10 I think....

Sadly, seems no snow incoming soon ( http://www.worldweatheronline.com/Za...Zagreb/HR.aspx ) but feel free to remind me as soon as snow comes and I will be doing it promptly! I'm writing this as reminder for myself.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:09 AM   #5
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

I love this dare. I can't wait for it to snow.

interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 04:26 AM   #6
douglas_b

Default I did it... Finally!

Well we finally got some snow and I had a chance to do this dare, so I went for it.

I had asked Lucy89 to roll for me. For clothing I got:
4. Guys: Your skimpiest underwear. Girls: Your skimpiest bikini.

So I picked out a pair of very tight y-fronts.

I was quite worried about walking bare foot because of the snow and the area has lots of fallen trees and branches. I did a test run and went bare foot in my back garden for about 30 seconds. Coming back in this stung a lot already. So I decided I would wear shoes. I have already asked Lucy for a punishment for this.

To head out I wore my y-fronts, shoes, socks a hoody and jeans. In a bag I brought a t-shirt, an extra hoody, a small towel and a couple plastic bags.

The walk to my destination was a little chilly with only one layer on top, but it felt a bit risky and I also thought it might help me climatise to the cold.

After about 20 minutes I finally reached the place. It's a fairly large forest that follows a river. From the path I headed down a hill about 100m down to the river. When I've come here in the past it's been summer when there has been a lot more growth, so I was much more exposed this time. This was going to be my start spot.

I stripped down to my y-fronts and shoes and put the clothes in the bag. I put this in one of the plastic bags to keep it dry. I then hid this behind a tree. It surprisingly didn't feel that cold.

So now the next bit, the walk. I drew a short straw as Lucy rolled:
6. Walk 5 minutes away

I checked the time on my phone and headed off. As mentioned earlier it was quite treacherous so I didn't manage to get to far, maybe 200m.

So there I was in only my skimpy underwear, away from all my other clothes. Time to do some dares! Lucy rolled for me:
5. 60 points

That's quite a lot, so I got started. First of all I tried to write my name but the snow was too icy, so here's a hand print instead (5 points):

I then peed in the snow and ate some of it. Not very pleasant tasting. (15 points).

After that I took off my underwear, stood up, closed my eyes and counted up to 60. Let me tell you, that is a very long minute. (30 points)

I kept my pants off and started fingering (my very cleverly pre-lubed) ass. I decided to kill to birds with one stone and masturbate as well. After about 2 minutes I reached a rather large orgasm. (55 points)

Finally to finish off I made a snow angel (60 points) Brrrrrr

That was me done with the dares, so I headed back to the clothes. I reached the spot where I left my clothes. I checked the tree and the bag wasn't there :O. I crossed my fingers and hoped I got the wrong tree. A couple of trees along there it was, my bag with all my wonderful clothes... whew.

For the last roll to decide how I would go home I got:
1. Whatever you want

Nice. So I re-dressed, headed back up the hill and walked home.

Thankfully it went without incident, except worrying that someone had stolen all my clothes!

I'm surprised that it didn't feel that cold, though I'm guessing if I didn't cheat with the shoes it would have been a much different story.

So who else is daring enough?

Last edited by douglas_b; 01-17-2015 at 04:53 AM.
Old 05-08-2015, 08:52 PM   #7
PineappleGirl

I don't know if I'll ever be warm again.
I got a 6 on my first roll, so now I'm naked in the snow, then another 6 and walked 5 minutes away. Then I rolled a 5. For my points I made a snow angel, sing jingle bells aloud, say down naked for a minute, fingered my ass, masturbated until orgasm, and finally stood up naked for a minute with my eyes closed.
To travel back home I had to wear what I was wearing then. So I'm still naked. I got home, filled up a bath with hot water and I've been here for about half an hour now
PineappleGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk