Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-30-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Default Punishment Dice Dare (Females AND Males)

:
Edit: I just now noticed i ripped the title, his dare was so wow when i did it it must have put that name in my head! LOL Sorry about that I really just now noticed. This is now Re Named:

Extreme Time Dice Game (For Females/Males)

Ok so this is my first go at a ice dare, and wanted it to be long and fun!. Comments/reports are welcome.

Roll all before you start.! Just keep going down the line until your time runs out, see how far you get.!

Round one

Lets start with what your wearing
1-3 - Bra & panties (must be taken off if needed/for male padded bra,womans panties)
4-6 - Nothing

How long will you do this dare for?
1- 1 Hour
2- 1.5 Hours
3- 30mins
4 - 45 mins
5 - 2 hours
6 - 20 mins

Round Two: Spankings

How many, And where at?
1- 100 on all genitals, both ass cheeks, and breasts
2 - 250 on each ass cheek
3- 150 on all genitals, both ass cheeks, and breasts
3- 75 on all genitals, both ass cheeks, and breasts
4 - 150 on each ass cheek
5- 200 on all genitals, both ass cheeks, and breasts
6 - 75 on each ass cheek

What are you using?
1- Hairbrush
2- Ruler
3- Belt
4- Hand
5- Wooden Spoon
6- Thin Cord

Round Three: Ass/Mouth
1 or 2- Insert a banana into your ass And a half unpeeled banana into your mouth, tape shut
3 or 4- Insert a Plug into your ass and another plug (or item shaped like one) in your mouth
5 or 6 - Insert 6 ice cubes into your ass, and tape or plug and tape shut and a ice cube or ball like item in mouth and tape shut.

Mouth will be full the whole time. Keep ass inserted until instructed otherwise.

Round Four: Pussy (Males Skip this)

Stuff That Pussy Full
1-2- Insert Pencils/Pens (roll dice two times times these together, then roll one more and add that number. Example you roll a 3 and 4 - 3x4= 12, then you roll a 6, 12+6= 18 so you would use 18)
3-4- Insert TWO medium items (ie, two plugs, a plug and dildo, a dildo and carrot ect)
5-6- Insert Ice (roll dice two times, add the numbers, use that amount, if you get a 2 and a 5 you will insert 7 cubes.)

Clothespins
1-2 - 3 on each wall, 1 on clit, 1 on each nipple, 5 on each breast
3-4 - 5 on each wall, 2 on clit, 2 on each nipple, 10 on each breast
5-6 - 2 on each wall, 2 on clit, 1 on each nipple, 6 on each breast

Edges
1-2 - 4 Edges then one cum
3-4 - 6 edges, no cumming
5-6- 10 edges, you may cum on 11

You may now empty your ass and pussy and breasts, put a crotch rope on with 3 knots around clit and pussy and ass (Females only)

Round Five: Dick/Balls (Females skip this)

Edges
1-2 - 3 edges no cumming
3-4 - 6 edges, you may cum on your face
5-6 - 12 edges . no cumming

Clothes Pins
1-2- 4 on dick, 2 on each ball
3-4- 6 on dick, 3 on each ball
5-6- 3 on dick, 2 on each ball

Hit the clothes pins off, Take out what is in your ass, then tie your balls and dick together.

Round Six: Take it to the extreme

How many times do you roll?
1- Roll three times, Subtract the first two rolls, then add the third. (you roll 2,4 and 3.. 4-2= 2+3= 5, roll 5 times)
2- Roll 2 times
3- Roll 1 time
4- Roll 4 times
5- Roll 5 times
6- Roll 6 times

What are you doing?
1- Light a candle before doing the dare, at this point, empty it on, your breasts/nipples, pussy,clit/dick
2- Insert a Bottle Brush/Or similar google it, into your pussy (pump it 3 times), and insert it into your ass (pump it 3 times), edge 1 time then cum
3- Enema of 2 liters of hot soapy water, hold it for 20 mins
4- Insert 30 pencils/pens into your pussy and ass (just ass if male) edge 4 times then cum
5- female- add 3 clothespins to each pussy wall tape to thighs, Insert 2 peeled bananas (or two small/med cucumbers or something similar but 2) into your pussy then spank clit/pussy 20 times with same spanking implement from above. male- add 2 clothespins on each ball, tape base of dick, insert one peeled banana in your ass, spank your dick 20 times with same spanking implement from above
6- Add 15mins to your time of doing this dare

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by BadStar; 12-01-2012 at 11:00 PM.
BadStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to BadStar for this post:
Old 12-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

LOL!! I'll give it a go. Care to roll for me?
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

Ok I used random to roll. Yours are the ones left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadStar View Post

Roll all before you start.! Just keep going down the line until your time runs out, see how far you get.!

Round one

Rolled a 3

1-3 - Bra & panties (must be taken off if neeed/for male padded bra,womans panties)

1- 1 Hour

How many, And where at?

What are you using?
4- Hand

Rolled a 6
5 or 6 - Insert 6 ice cubes into your ass, and tape or plug and tape shut and a ice cube or ball like item in mouth and tape shut.

Mouth will be full the whole time. Keep ass inserted until instructed otherwise.

Edges
Rolled a 6
5-6 - 12 edges . no cumming

Clothes Pis
Got a 1

Hit the clothes pins off, Take out what is in your ass, then tie your balls and dick together.

2- Roll 2 times

What are you doing?
Got a 5 & 1
1- Light a candle before doing the dare, at this point, empty it on, your breasts/nipples, pussy,clit/dick
2- Insert a Bottle Brush/Or similar google it, into your pussy (pump it 3 times), and insert it into your ass (pump it 3 times), edge 1 time then cum
4- Insert 30 pencils/pens into your pussy and ass (just ass if male) edge 4 times then cum
5- female- add 3 clothespins to each pussy wall tape to thighs, Insert 2 peeled bananas (or two small/med cucumbers or something similar but 2) into your pussy then spank clit/pussy 20 times with same spanking implement from above. male- add 2 clothespins on each ball, tape base of dick, insert one peeled banana in your ass, spank your dick 20 times with same spanking implement from above

Enjoy!!!

Have fun report how it goes
Old 12-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #4
New2this54
Account Banned

Round one

1-3 - Bra & panties (must be taken off if needed/for male padded bra,womans panties)
4-6 - Nothing

1- 1 Hour
2- 1.5 Hours
3- 30mins
4 - 45 mins
5 - 2 hours
6 - 20 mins

How many, And where at?
2 - 250 on each ass cheek
3- 75 on all genitals, both ass cheeks, and breasts
6 - 75 on each ass cheek

What are you using?
1- Hairbrush
2- Ruler
3- Belt
4- Hand
5- Wooden Spoon
6- Thin Cord

1 or 2- Insert a banana into your ass And a half unpeeled banana into your mouth, tape shut
3 or 4- Insert a Plug into your ass and another plug (or item shaped like one) in your mouth

Stuff That Pussy Full
1-2- Insert Pencils/Pens (roll dice two times times these together, then roll one more and add that number. Example you roll a 3 and 4 - 3x4= 12, then you roll a 6, 12+6= 18 so you would use 18)
3-4- Insert TWO medium items (ie, two plugs, a plug and dildo, a dildo and carrot ect)
5-6- Insert Ice (roll dice two times, add the numbers, use that amount, if you get a 2 and a 5 you will insert 7 cubes.)

Clothespins
1-2 - 3 on each wall, 1 on clit, 1 on eaast ch nipple, 5 on each bre

Edges
1-2 - 4 Edges then one cum

Dislikes: Pictures of Face, Body Writing.

Limits: Lot of pain

---------
I don't have toys however I have house hold items.. Don't ask for pictures. If I want to take a picture, I will.
I love SeanPhilip up the bum.
My Cock is 2CM
I love big cocks in my ass
New2this54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:49 PM   #5
BadStar
getDare Sweetheart

You rolled for female ans didn't roll the male part or last round lol. But have fun hope u like it
Old 09-24-2014, 08:10 AM   #6
lisabigboobs

Round one
1-3 - Bra & panties
1.5 Hours

5- Wooden Spoon

Round Four: Pussy

Stuff That Pussy Full

Clothespins

Edges

You may now empty your ass and pussy and breasts, put a crotch rope on with 3 knots around clit and pussy and ass (Females only)

4- Roll 4 times

What are you doing?

5- female- add 3 clothespins to each pussy wall tape to thighs, Insert
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:41 AM   #7
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default for karl

Round one

4-6 - Nothing

2- 1.5 Hours

How many, And where at?

What are you using?
3- Belt

Stuff That Pussy Full

--> so i put 5 (2+3)

Clothespins

Edges

Edges

Clothes Pins

1- Roll three times, Subtract the first two rolls, then add the third. (you roll 2,4 and 3.. 4-2= 2+3= 5, roll 5 times)
4- Roll 4 times

What are you doing?

I especially hated the enema

thanks

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:01 AM   #8
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default again

Round one

4-6 - Nothing

4 - 45 mins

How many, And where at?

What are you using?
1- Hairbrush

Stuff That Pussy Full
3-4- Insert TWO medium items (ie, two plugs, a plug and dildo, a dildo and carrot ect) -->a dildo and a carrot

Clothespins
1-2 - 3 on each wall, 1 on clit, 1 on each nipple, 5 on each breast

Edges

Round Five: Dick/Balls

Edges

Clothes Pins

5- Roll 5 times

What are you doing?

5-. male- add 2 clothespins on each ball, tape base of dick, insert one peeled banana in your ass, spank your dick 20 times with same spanking implement from above

ouch as usual long humiliating and hard

karl
Old 11-07-2014, 06:03 AM   #9
gingerpie

Hey i need someone to do a male roll for me to do. Part of a dare to let someone else do it, pm me what i need to do if it wouldnt be too much trpuble <3

Likes: nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / public (optional) / exercise / watersports / masturbation / cum eating / pain / CBT / anal (optional) / toys (optional) / bondage (optional) / toilet control / ice / orgasm control / chastity / denial.

Limits: scat / family / friends / full public / blood / social suicide.

Kik: gimmesumginger
gingerpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 08:51 AM   #10
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

Round one

4-6 - Nothing

5 - 2 hours

How many, And where at?

What are you using?
1- Hairbrush

Edges
1-2 - 3 edges no cumming

Clothes Pins

5- Roll 5 times

What are you doing?

thank you again

karl
Old 12-14-2014, 03:05 AM   #11
Slave_Girl_Disobey

Default Embarrising!

My Master was in the room, making sure I wouldn't cheat and I got all the unlucky ones! I had to be naked, I even got the 200 amount of spanks! I tried to cheat my way out of the spanking's but he caught me. This was such a bad punishment, my master thanks you.
Slave_Girl_Disobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:45 PM   #12
LizzieBell

I'll do it if someone wants to roll for me. The only thin I will NOT do is the candle at the end, but I'm fine with everything else
Always down for a good time, love chatting, have some toys, always down for some fun!! I'm kinda scared of commitment, so not looking for anything too serious while here (unless of course... I have such a great time talking to you... then maybe... no promises though!)

Not gonna lie, if you see me on here I’m most likely not posting, just bored and/or horny, soooo the kik is below!
Kik is Dahliaxxxx
LizzieBell is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk