Old 12-22-2014, 09:47 AM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Post Rent Free (R-18)

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

Here's a new little idea that's been hanging in the back of my head. I hope there's some interest for it.

DISCLAIMER : This story may contain themes of sexuality and forced sexuality, violence, bondage, blackmail, incest, servitude, prostitution, drug use, and other illegal activities which may be depicted in narrative form. This is a work of fiction and is intended for entertainment purposes only. The author does not condone any of the illegal activities portrayed here.

No money. No options.

It wasn't like Justine hadn't tried hard to manage her savings. Being a single mother, her husband having long abandoned her daughter and herself to fend for themselves. He was out of the picture for twelve years now. Then again, as teenage parents, they really had, at the time, no idea of what that entailed. Justine had gotten pregnant in her last high school year, and although Robert had tried to be supportive, he simply wasn't cut out to be father material. Tina was fatherless before she could even know what a father was.

With no prospects for school, and not allowed to return home - her mother, a devout Christian whose husband had died in the war, had cast her out from sleeping out-of-wedlock. The first two years, Robert had helped her settle in the crappy two-piece apartment which served as a home to them until he walked out. He had vanished into thin air, and she didn't have any means to track him to ask for any form alimony. Luckily, she had found a kindred spirit in old lady Thompson for a while. She was able to get the woman to watch over Tina while she did odd jobs, here and there. But having a child was expensive, and Justine was barely scraping by. Still, she held on for many years, working at a local diner.

But bad luck never comes alone. Old lady Thompson eventually bit the farm, and with no one to take care of her teenage daughter (with school costs rising), Justine was forced to take less hours at work. This led to her being cut down and eventually fired.

She registered for food stamps and welfare, but some hick at the administration office started to stall her claim, pretending she must have some assets hidden away. With no legal experience, her case started to drag on for weeks into months, and she was always given the runaround. She finally figured out that it was best for her to completely abandon that route and to look into other venues. The welfare of her daughter being paramount, and the living conditions in her apartment becoming increasingly harsh (the super never invested any money in maintenance so the place was turning into a slum), she started looking for a new place to live in, perhaps cheaper.

Through it all, Tina never complained. The young teenager was very introverted. She had barely seen her mother growing up, instead being raised by Ludmilla Thompson. She had taken her passing pretty hard, and had closed her shell even more. At school, she was an outcast. It wasn't that she wasn't pretty, but her cold and distant demeanor made her unappreciated, and she did nothing to change that perception.

Eventually, Justine had no choice. At 31 years old, she was still pretty. She knew a place where she could make easy money if she could handle the lifestyle. And the owner of the strip joint was actually a reasonable man. He didn't ask her to perform anything sexual for him. Her interview was done on stage, in front of the crowd, as she danced and stripped fully nude. With the reaction the crowd gave her, the bar owner decided to hire her on a more permanent basis. She was paid for each night, and she could keep half of the tips given to her. It was good for a while, and she did that for three weeks, allowing her to make rent.

But then the police came and shut down the bar. Apparently, there were drugs inside. They came and questioned her. She was innocent of anything so they eventually let her go, but not after a grueling interview in the squad room. She returned home and cried her heart out. Her daughter watched in silence, unaware of why her mother was so distraught (Justine had managed to be discreet about her nightly activities).

Just as hope was dwindling away and Justine was unsure how she would pay her rent and food for the next month, she met one of the dancers on the street, totally by accident. They got to talking about the bar, the raid by the police, and Justine broke down once more. This time, however, the stripper, Jaylee, was there to pick her up.

"I just don't know what to do anymore..." Justine sobbed.
"Well... there may be something but..."
"But what... look Jaylee, I'm desperate. We're gonna get evicted and we're gonna live on the street."
"Well, I'd take you in," Jaylee said, "but my boyfriend wouldn't allow it..."

There was a long pause as Jaylee caressed Justine's back.

"How desperate are you?" Jaylee finally asked.
"Very..."

The question and answer hung in mid-air for another moment.

"Well, you told me you were looking for a new place, right?"
"Right..."
"Well, I may just have a place for you, only..."
"Only what?"
"The rent is free, so..."
"That exists? It does. Well, you should check it yourself, I... if you want to."

There was something foreboding about the way Jaylee spoke, but Justine was not able to turn anything away.

"Well, give me the address..."
"Okay. I... stayed there a few months, a few years ago... helped me out of a bind..."
"Great... I'm in a real bind."
"Just... go there and check it out and... see if it's... a good fit..."
"Sure."

Jaylee gave her the address. Justine wasn't sure it would work out, given the hesitation in her friend's voice, but it would cost nothing to go. If the deal seemed reasonable, she might act on it. If not, she could always walk away.

In any event, she had to pursue all options, now that one was available.

Last edited by Leopard; 04-23-2016 at 04:06 AM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 12-23-2014, 06:47 AM   #2
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Characters - So Far

JUSTINE BRANT, 31 years old
Born from a very Christian family, her father dead in the war, Justine was cast out by her mother Teresa when she became pregnant at 16. Since then, her life has slowly spiralled away from her control. Her mate Robert left when Tina was only two years old. She has worked multiple jobs to make ends meet. Most recently, she became an exotic dancer, but the bar she worked at was raided by the police.
Desperate to get a new apartment and a new lease on life, she is willing to do almost anything to get back on her feet.
Justine is still pretty because she keeps herself that way. She works hard on her figure. Her breasts are impressive, natural as they come, often entering the room before she does. She sports short brown hair. She has a tattoo on her lower back representing a bird taking flight.

TINA FLACK, 15 years old
Daughter of Justine and Robert; she grew up in a small apartment. Since her mother was so busy working all the time, she was raised by Old Lady Ludmilla Thompson, her neighbor, until she died, a year ago. Tina is extremely shy and introverted. She has no friends at school.
Physically, she is small in stature (barely 5') and very slim, possibly anoxeric or bulimic. She is still pretty with her angular face, dark eyes and dark hair. Her mixed black/white heritage makes her stand out in a crowd.

ROBERT FLACK, 33 years old
Former husband to Justine, he disappeared from her life two years after his daughter Tina was born. Barely 18 at the time, he was supposedly unable to cope with the stress of being a father. His whereabouts are unknown.
He is an African American male

OLD LADY LUDMILLA THOMPSON
A former prostitute, recently deceased at a ripe old age, she was Tina's surrogate mother for twelve years before departing for the next world only about a year ago. She lived on her pension. Despite her age, she still entertained a few customers every now and then. She was always careful to do so when Tina was away, but she wasn't always successful.

JAYLEE PORTER, 24 years old
An exotic dancer who works at many clubs in town. She lives with her unnamed boyfriend. When she was in a bind, a few years back, she used some kind of resource to help get her back on her feet.
Jaylee is latina in ethnicity, although she was raised locally. She has long curly black hair and a dimple on her chin.

HALEY, 19 years old
Young man, out-of-school, dirty blonde hair, fun-loving. He is Tina's pusher, providing her with light drugs in exchange for favors of all kind (since she has no money to pay). He gets his own stuff from undisclosed providers.

Last edited by interesting; 12-26-2014 at 02:22 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:51 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

"So, I need you to stay home tonight."

Justine stared at her daughter across the kitchen counter. Tina barely raised her head as she acknowledged the comment.

"Where would I go, mom?"

The answer's tone was detached, almost disconnected. Justine might as well been talking to the air. It wasn't really a concern to have her daughter go anywhere, really. She didn't leave home. They didn't have internet, nor cable (they had an old-style television and VCR put didn't use it anymore). Only books. She only left to go get books to the public library. It was free for all residents of the neighborhood, after all.

"Where you going, mom?" Tina asked.

She wasn't that interested, truthfully, but it filled the void of the conversation. Justine adjusted her hair.

"Maybe we'll move... I'm meeting an owner for a new apartment... something better."
"You mean cheaper."

Tina was no fool. She wore the same clothes as last year, whereas all her schoolmates had new ones with the rolling in of the new year. Her boots were worn from three years ago.

"It'll be better, I know... I hope."

Justine had always strived for the positive in her life, despite all the hardships she had endured. She wanted the best for her daughter. The only way to do that was to go meet Mister Rand. She had called him earlier today and they had set up the meeting after 7, to visit the place where they might move. Justine needed to be on her way. She was taking the bus there.

"If you're hungry..."
"Mom, I'm fifteen. I'm good. Go."
"Ok... love you."

Justine walked around the counter and kissed her daughter on the forehead before leaving, grabbing her purse on the way out. Tina watched her mother leave, waited a few moments, then picked up the phone. She dialed the number she knew by heart.

A male voice answer.

"Hey."
"Hi. It's Tina."

Tina's voice was shy, almost hesitant to speak up more.

"Tina. What can I do for you?"
"Can we... meet?"
"Sure."
"You can come over to my place. My mom's out for... the evening."
"Sure. I can drop by in fifteen. How much do you want?"
"Enough for two days, please..."
"And how are you going to pay this time?"

She didn't answer.

"All right... we'll take about it when I get there."

The man hung up. Tina sighed. She hurried back to the other room where her mother and herself slept, huddled in the same bed every night. It wasn't like there was any room to sleep anywhere else and, after fifteen years, it didn't feel awkward at all.

Tina crawled under the bed and played with the floorboard, shifting it around. She took out a small metallic box. It contained a plastic bag which was empty, save for a few dry leaves. In the box was also a one-piece lacy black neglige, folded up. She started to strip, putting her clothes on the bed, getting fully naked. She then slipped on the piece of clothing which hid only the essential. Tina was skinny, so the clothing seemed to float on her body. She barely had breasts to support the look, but she still found herself ravishing.

She sighed. Haley would be here in no time, with her fix. And since she didn't have any money to pay for her drugs, she would offer him the next best thing she could. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy it, to some extent. And the arrangement seemed to suit her provider ever since she had offered it, about a year ago, when she started using.

She quickly darted back to the window, from where she could see the bus stop. Her mother was already gone. She would be away for at least an hour, possibly more. Timing was good.

Anxiety built up in Tina's heart as she waited for the events to unfold.
Old 12-25-2014, 10:34 AM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Meeting with the Landlord

Justine walked into the building, coming in from the cold. The month of December was chilly in Seattle, and this season was no exception. There wasn't any snow yet, but it was only the 5th. She was greeted by a man in his late forties, presumably Augustus Rand, the man she had spoken to on the phone. He was completely bald, excess hair shaved off, sporting a brown goatee. He wore clean dark pants and a red tee with white stripes. He also sported nice glasses.

"You must be Justine..."
"Hello. You must be mister Rand."
"Call me August... everyone does."

He seemed friendly enough, albeit a little gruff in appearance. He wasn't fat, but neither was he very thin, his gut betraying his age somewhat. But Justine didn't care about that. He took her coat. She wore underneath a one-piece dark blue dress, her most beautiful one. She wanted to make a good impression.

From the outside, the place didn't look like much. Then again, it was built in depth, so only a small portion of the building was facing the street. It was some kind of tenement building, clearly renovated. Seven steps took one from the street to the door.

"Well, it's nice to meet you," August said, eyeing her out.

She smiled, noticing his gaze. She didn't mind. She had gotten used to it during her time dancing nude on stage.

"This way, please. Thank you for seeing me so late..."
"It's no problem," she said. "Thank you for agreeing to meet with me."

They left the entrance hall and walked down a long corridor with many side doors to the right, but none to the left.

"This is my home," August said. "I live at the back. The renters live upstairs in the various housing arrangements."

They made their way to the end of the corridor and entered what was an office, a door at the back which probably lead to the man's residence.

"Please sit. Something to drink?"
"No thank you."

She sat down on the comfortable wooden chair. There was a calendar of ladies in bikinis on the wall. Miss December seemed comfortable lounging around a pool, her legs wading in the water as she posed seductively. There was a large clock in the shape of an owl on the other side, and its eyes seemed to gravitate towards a return stare if you looked at it too long. August sat across from the desk and smiled.

"Well, you're very lucky, Justine... I have many vacancies right now."
"Glad to hear it."
"And it was Jaylee who told you about me, right?"
"Yes."
"How is she?"
"Good. Better, she says."

August nodded, smiled.

"And what exactly did she tell you?"
"She said... you could house me and my daughter... for free."
"Not for free, but not for money. There is no such thing as a free ride."
"I understand."

He looked at her, quizzically.

"No, I don't think you do. Listen, Justine, you seem to be a smart woman, so I'll make this very simple for you. The people who stay here... they work for me."
"At doing what?"
"Anything I ask them to do. My renters are my employees, to some extent. They pay me in services."
"What kind of services?"

Justine had already figured out that half of the story. But she needed to hear more, to hear it out loud perhaps.

"How bad is your situation?" August asked in a commanding tone.
"Very bad... I'll get evicted next month and... I don't have prospects."
"You could go dancing at other clubs..."
"Yeah but... Jaylee says there's drugs and..."
"uh-huh."
"And I need to keep my daughter safe!" finally stated Justine, resolute. "I'll do... anything... as long as my daughter is kept safe."
"Anything? If I asked you to kill someone, would you?"

Justine paused, freaked. August smiled.

"I'll never ask you to kill someone, obviously, but you need to know your limits..."

August got up, walking around the desk, sitting in front of Justine, staring into her eyes.

"The standard arrangement for rent is simple... once a month, I collect. Meaning... we have sex."
"What?"
"You heard me... once a month, we get together... I'll throw in a dinner if you want, but we have sex... maybe you blow me, maybe we fuck... as long as you keep your end of the bargain, I will."

Justine had expected to hear something along those lines, yet she was still stunned. She froze. He continued his presentation.

"No questions asked on either part. You do what you want with the rest of your time. You keep your daughter here, safe, with the community. There are roughly twenty women here at any time. You can remain isolated or integrate the group."
"So... so... I don't have to sleep with anyone else?"
"Nope. Just me."

She looked at him with more focus. He wasn't ugly. He was clean-looking. He didn't smell bad. And he was, despite his words and the sexual suggestion he had just made, behaving like a gentleman, reasonable and calm.

"Can I... see the apartment?"
"Of course. We'll go upstairs. If it's to your liking, we seal the deal. If not, you walk away, and that's it..."
"That's it?"

He nodded. Justine could hardly believe she was considering it, and yet... and yet...

Last edited by interesting; 12-26-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old 12-26-2014, 08:46 PM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Meeting with the Landlord (continued)

The apartment where August Rand had taken Justine was more than presentable, at least compared to her current living quarters. For the past ten years, they'd lived in a two-room arrangement, a shared kitchen-living room and a shared bedroom. It was odd now for Justine and Tina, mother and daughter, to be sharing the same bed. Their intimacy was challenged every minute. And it was worse since Ludmilla had died.

The place had three rooms, already an improvement. The kitchen-living room space was still shared, but it was twice as big as what they had at home. It was fully furnished, stove, microwave, fridge and freezer, a toaster oven, a full pantry, set of ustensils, plates, glasses and cups. There was no table but one could easily eat at the large counter. The place came with an old-style television, not a flat screen.

The bedrooms were of equal size each, although one didn't have a window.

"You could use it as an office otherwise," August said.

The place was clean, freshly washed, and it didn't smell of rot, decay, mildew or abandon.

"Previous tenant left about three months ago. I had a new coat put in. She had been here for three years."
"And where is she now?"
"As far as I know, back on her feet, back East."

It was easy for Justine to forget what the price was for the place. But it was so much better than what she had...

"The previous tenant... you... had sex with her."
"Yes."
"You have sex with all your tenants?"
"I have to say... no, but most of them. I have had sex with each tenant at least once."
"And?"
"Well, most are pleased with the arrangement."

He smiled, a bit presumptuous.

"I'm a great lover."

Justine lowered her head.

"After a while, others start providing services which are, let's say it like that, worth more than sex."
"But... why do you do this?"

August had expected this question earlier.

"Truly? There are a few reasons. I'm... a sexaholic. I used to be a pornstar, but then I got old."
"Okay..."
"Second, I have money. Lots of money. And I can't use it all, no matter how much I spend, so this seemed like a good fit."
"So you can afford to let us stay here without paying?"
"Building is mine, I pay the taxes, that's it. There's no official paperwork here, though..."

Justine understood why. She wasn't sure how the business bureau would handle this kind of transaction.

"Any other reasons?"
"Well... I was down on my luck once, and a former flame helped me out, a bit like this actually... so, when she died, I decided to return the favor."
"oh! I'm sorry."
"Don't be... she died over fifteen years ago. Left me everything. She was a pornstar, you see, but she was wealthy before... that's how we met."
"You were in love?"
"We were in lust..."

They had gone over the apartment twice. Conversation was starting to go in circles.

"Listen, Justine, I'll be blunt. You're very beautiful, and you're smart, talented... apparently inquisitive."

She laughed.

"Bottom line is, you are welcome here. I need to know that you can commit if you're going to stay here."
"What about my daughter?" Justine asked.
"She can stay here too, of course... and no, I don't touch her, at least, not until she's an adult. Once she's of majority, it will become her decision, if she stays or if she goes."
"And she doesn't know about us? About... how I pay?"
"No. Not unless you tell her."

It all seemed perfectly reasonable. Justine closed her eyes and pictured her old apartment, the one she so wanted to leave, and she pictured her daughter growing up there for two more years, until she finished high school. There had been enough sacrifice, she thought.

Suddenly, a question popped into her head.

"Wait... we'll have lodging, but what about food? Home maintenance?"
"Two options there... either you fend for yourelf, get a job to supplement your missing revenue or..."
"Or?"
"Or we extend the contract to include money for food."
"How much?"
"For two hundred a week... we have sex once a week."

Justine gave the mention some serious thought. It was prostitution, a form of it anyway. And yet...

"What will I say to my daughter?"
"You don't have to tell her anything. Say the money comes from work."

Justine marked a long pause, then forced herself to stare directly into August's gaze.

"When can I move in?"
"As soon as we seal the deal... I'll pay for your move, if you need it."

It seemed to Justine that this was too good to be true, too easy, but she couldn't act any other way. She knew her other options, and only this one seemed to offer some kind of hope to let her get back on her feet.

She grabbed the straps of her dress, ready for what came next...
Old 12-28-2014, 10:47 AM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Meeting with the Landlord (continued)

Of all the decisions Justine had ever taken in her life, it turned out this one wasn't the worst. Not by a longshot.

Ever since being left by her husband, some twelve years ago, Justine hadn't enjoyed a sexual encounter with anyone. She had indulged in self-pleasure from time to time, but to be taken by a man was something she had never once done, although not for lack of opportunities. Some of the men where she had worked (prior to her stint as an exotic dancer) had made several offers, but she had always declined.

To have her first time be with August Rand, a former porn star, was quite enough to send her over the edge - let alone the fact that she was doing it in order to secure rent, and a future for her daughter. That second fact alone, for some reason, had completely torn apart her expectations of the encounter. And August wasn't necessarily gentle (nor was he violent) but he knew what he wanted, and he made her give it to him.

Now, laying on her back, she welcomed the cum-shot he fired at her mouth and breasts, as he moaned long and hard for her benefit.

"Fuck... oh fuck..."

The forty-something male jerked himself empty onto his new tenant's chest as she lay about on the bed where she would be spending the next few weeks, at least. He looked down at her naked form, remembering the pounding her pussy had taken in the past hour and the moans of delight he had stolen from her through it all. He moved away, allowing her to clean herself up.

"Well... it looks like we're going to be getting along fine..." he sneered.

She didn't say anything. She felt slutty. She should have felt shameful, and perhaps there was a little of it, but the sheer exhiliration of the deed, not to mention August's wonderful performance, made her reconsider everything she was feeling, mostly the bad emotions.

"So... when can you move in?" he asked, all business, as if what they had just done didn't even faze him.
"As soon... as possible..."

She was still out-of-breath from the exercise, her mind lost in the throes of pleasure she had experienced while being fucked by the gentleman.

"All right... we can discuss details on the phone tomorrow..."

He started getting dressed again. He reached into his pants pocket and tossed two keys onto the bed.

"Key to the boarding house, and to your apartment. This is your place now..."

She didn't answer. She was still confused over the entire affair. Her hand wandered over the key.

"So.. will it be just board... or food and board?"

It took her a moment to answer.

"I'll go with food as well..."
"Very good. We'll arrange a schedule for... delivery of the goods."

She didn't say anything. She just wanted to bask in the moment, to live in the illusion that she didn't just prostitute herself for rent. But she had. Still, if she was going to do it, at least, she was doing it with someone who knew how to treat a lady.

Her mind wondered, for an instant, if the other shoe could drop at some point, but she dismissed it, still lost in the euhporia of her sexual escapade.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:23 AM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Honoring the Pusher

Haley looked down at the wondeful sight of Tina sucking him dry. He had come over thirty minutes ago and had been treated to the wonderful sight of the young girl in her neglige. That was when the suckfest had started. She had dropped to her knees in front of him as soon as he had closed the door, whipped out his manhood and proceeded to strike it first, then gobble it up without saying another word. It had taken less than five minutes for him to be ready to blow his load, but he had stopped her in time.

He had taken out the cannabis from the small bag and had rolled a joint, lit it up then given her a few puffs. He had taken taken the joint for himself and she had resumed her ministrations on his cock, moving into the bedroom. They had alternated between puffs and sucks for the past half hour. Apparently, Tina was hungry for dick today, and Haley was aiming to please.

On the verge of coming now, he decided not to stop her. She welcomed his creamy semen inside her mouth, milking him to fruition as he groaned and shook from the pleasure. Once she was done, she opened her mouth to let him see his white seed rolling off her tongue, then swallowed with a dry smile.

"Damn it, slut... you're one cock sucker extraordinaire!"

She winked at him, taking a final puff of the joint.

"That was delicious... best thing I've eaten all day," she mused.
"Best I got all year!" he replied, tongue-in-cheek.

Despite the haze from the drugs, Tina was still very much aware of her surroundings.

"What time is it?"
"A little past eight..."
"Damn... hope mom doesn't get home too soon..."

As she got up to look for the air freshener (to clean the smell of sex and drugs out of the apartment), Haley looked at his softening cock. His eyes then wandered to the room, to a picture of Justine and Haley when she was five years old. It never failed to amaze Haley how beautiful her mother looked.

"You sleep in the same bed?" he asked.
"Yeah... why?"
"That's... kinda hot."

She turned to him and started laughing.

"Yeah, I bet you're imagining all the dirty mother-daughter things we do in bed..."
"Well, I am... what about it?"

It wasn't the first time Haley brought this up, and he normally let it go. But he took the picture and examined it.

"Your mom is totally hot... I'd tap that."
"Bet you would... maybe she's enjoy it... stuck up bitch.."
"Hey! Don't talk about your mom like that...!"

Tina wasn't sure if Haley was kidding, so she said nothing. She came back towards him, staring at his still exposed cock.

"Just saying," she finally continued, "as far as I know, she doesn't have sex with anyone."
"Well, if she's willing, I could bone you both..."
"Keep your fantasy in your pants!"
"Don't have any, right now..."

He smirked as he said it. She winked, then crawled onto the bed, presenting her rear to him, exposing her shaved pussy.

"You want to fuck me in my mom's bed?"
"Theoretically, it's your bed too," he said, moving to settle himself behind her.
"It's kind of like you're fucking her - by proxy..."
"I can live with that..."

He was hard again. It didn't take long for him to plunge his cock inside her moist cunt, and he did picture what he would do if Tina's mother were in bed with them.

Then again, and to her surprise, so did Tina.

Last edited by interesting; 12-29-2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:36 PM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Decision is Made

"When are we moving?" Tina asked, somewhat surprised.
"This weekend. Saturday. The truck and the movers will be around from 8am onward."

Tina had a hard time believing it but, apparently, her mother had come through on that promise.

"Is is far from here? Far from school?"
"It's a little further, but there's a direct bus route."

Justine had just come back for her 'meeting' with her landlord. She tried as best as possible to hide the conflicted emotions she was bringing back along with the news. And Tina was equally working hard to hide from the fact what had transpired in their current home, not an hour ago.

"So... I need to pack?"
"Yes..."
"But... is it more expensive?"
"Well..."

On the way home, Justine had devised a lie to conceal the truth, and rehearsed it a bit.

"I'm... actually going to be working."

Tina was impressed. Her mother had obviously worked hard on this, and it suddenly made her feel bad to have doubted her mother.

"What's the job?" Tina asked, ecstatic.
"Personal assistant... for mister Rand. The landlord. We get a reduced rent because... well, I'll work for him. It's a... commune of sorts. People who work for him live close to him..."
"Sounds weird..."
"And... you'll get your own room."

Tina was in heaven. Not that she minded sleeping in the same bed as her mother but, after the conversation with Haley earlier, she couldn't quite tear an image away from her mind.

All things considered, and despite the conditions involved, Justine started to consider this day one of the best of her life. And she could tell her daughter felt the same. And all Justine had to do to keep this was... was... it was still hard to grasp, despite having done the deed once. And yet, there it was, as plain as day.

She would have sex with August Rand, and she could live in that nice apartment, and he would provide her with money for food and other necessities. Two hundred a week wasn't much but it was enough. And it meant that things could finally change for the better. There was no other hope in sight.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:29 AM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Strange notions

The next few nights before the move, Justine and Tina still shared a bed. For the longest while, that sleeping arrangement had made neither of them awkward. They had been doing so ever since moving here, after Tina's father had left them. It had, at first, made them really close. But then, Justine had started working odd hours at odd jobs, and Tina had spent many nights at old Lady Thompson's place. Every so often, however, they would return to their old habit and it didn't seem weird.

Since the old Lady had died, Tina had come back into her mother's bed. Except that she was no longer a child : she was a teenager, and a precocious one at that. Besides her pusher, Tina had slept with six or seven guys so far in the past year. She had also been played a few tricks at school by mean girls who had hidden her clothes while she was showering after physed. She had herself been forced to masturbate in front of the popular girls in order to get her clothes back.

Watching her mother get undressed and slip into her pyjama that first night after learning they were going to move, Tina marveled at her mother's gorgeous physique. Her plump ass, her large breasts, her hourglass figure. Tina was small by comparison, almost no hips, small chest, no curves. That night, she huddled against her mother, giving her a good night kiss on the lips, something she hadn't done in forever. Justine took it as a sign that her daughter was finally proud of her for getting them out of this place. But for Tina, it was something a bit more. She realized how unsupportive she had been of her mother and now wanted to do more.

The days and nights rolled around. It came to the eve before the move. Tina came home from school to find her mother gone. A note said she had left to finalize the details. So Tina did something she had only done on her mother's birthday before. She prepared a meal. It wasn't anything fancy : spaghetti and meatballs with tomato sauce, all of it from the store. Tina found herself growing impatient, waiting for her mom to return, longing for her company. She had quite enjoyed these past few days.

When Justine arrived, later than expected, Tina made no fuss about it and set out to serve the meal. She took out a bottle of red and, with her mother's permission, poured the both of them a glass, and another, until the bottle was empty. It was rare for them to have any form of alcohol, but Justine had indulged in buying one, in celebration of the change. Now quite tipsy, both ladies started dancing to R&B music from the radio, bumping into each other in their cramped apartment.

"You know, mom..." Tina sluggishly stated, "I love you... you're so hot..."
"Thanks Tina... really means a lot for me to... be appreciated like that."

Both women were all smiles, lost in their drunken haze.

"I really mean it... and I'm sorry I've been... a bad girl."
"You haven't been that bad..."
"You'd be surprised..." unwittingly said Tina.

But her mom didn't catch up on it in her inebriated state. Instead, she caressed her daugher's hair.

"Feels nice..." Tina said.
"I would do anything for you, Tina..." Justine stated.

Mother and daughter locked eyes, and exchanged a kiss; then, they followed it with a series of small pecks on their lips. Tina started kissing her mother's neck and Justine shivered, playfuly smiling. Justine was wearing a blouse that showed much of her cleavage, so Tina buried her head inside it. It made Justine laugh even more. Then, Tina started planting kisses on the exposed skin. She went as far as to grab her mother's breasts with two strong hands, shrugging as she held them.

"They're so big... not like mine."

Tina took her left hand, put it on her own breast and squeezed for comparison. She took her mother's hand, put it on her breast and asked her to compare.

"Am I ever going to be as big as yours?"
"Maybe... I didn't look that until I got pregnant so... I guess you gave me those boobs, Tina."

The daughter burst out laughing and hugged her mother. As their faces remained close, they kissed again, a bit more forcefully.

"I really love you, mom..."
"And I love you too, Tina..."

An odd stare between the two suddenly broke the scene, and introduced them to the awkwardness of their embrace. But whereas Justine was ready to pull away, Tina didn't let go. In fact, Tina pulled in closer and locked lips again with her mother. Justine froze in her mind, but her body reacted as her lips parted and she felt her tongue joining her daughter's. The embrace lasted several seconds, until Justine finally got a grip and pulled away.

Tina was smiling, content, her eyes lost in a blur.

"I think," Justine said, "that's enough wine for tonight..."
"You're so hot, mom... I want to be like you."

Justine still had enough wits about her to gently push her daughter away.

"Come on... let's get you to bed."
"Sure... anything for you, mom..."

There was something very suggestive in that answer, and Justine hated the fact that it made her blush. Ever since her encounter with August Rand, a few days ago, her hormones were high. The fact that her drunken daughter seemed to be coming on to her was in fact having a very positive effect on her arousal.

As Tina lay down on the bed, she pulled her mother in.

"Lie with me..."
"Okay..."

Justine was mindful to go around the bed and to manipulate her daughter's head so it would rest against the top of her chest, almost on her shoulder. She wrapped Tina's hand around her waist and used her hand to pin it there, so it wouldn't wander. She kissed Tina's forehead and shushed her.

"Let's just rest now..."
"Ok, mom... I love you."
"I... love you yoo, sweetheart."

For the longest while, Tina and Justine remained in that position. Tina was enjoying the contact, but Justine was just hoping the conflicted feelings she was experiencing would subside. As quickly as possible.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:49 AM   #10
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Let's hope the conflicted feelings don't subside, good story
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 07:05 PM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Moving Day

The movers were at Justine and Tina's around 7AM, almost stirring the girls from their slumber. Justine was fine, but Tina had a splitting headache. The mother got up, put on a shirt and pants, and welcomed the movers. They were young, strong tall men, two of them, Max and Collin, and they seemed eager to get under way. While they started packing everything in the boxes they had brought, expertly managing their time in the kitchen/living room area, Justine went to get Tina up and force her to dress. Tina put on a belly shirt and short pants, walking out into the living room. She immediately spotted the hunks of flesh that had come and was instantly interested in both of them. She was still slightly hungover from the previous night, however, so her mind wasn't all there to act on it.

In any event, the movers worked diligently and all the boxes were packed within the hour. They set about to move the furniture, so the girls went outside and allowed the men to proceed. Their previous landlord was stunned to see them leave, although he shouldn't have been. He tried to talk Justine out of her decision, claiming that she was breaking her term with him, but she defiantly told him to shove it, and that her lease was expired, and if he should try to take her to court, she would bring up the thousand grievances she had aired against him in the past few years. This quieted him down, and he told her good riddance. She was only too happy to accept.

The truck was packed and ready to go by nine-thirty. The four individuals, the two movers, Justine and Tina, all sat in the front of the cab, all squeezed together. Justine was pressed against the driver, Collin, while Tina was huddled against Max. The ride wasn't expected to be that long, but Collin insisted they make a stop at a drugstore. Max asked everyone if they wanted sodas, to which Tina agreed. He invited her to come along, so they both got out of the vehicle.

As soon as they were out, Justine moved away from Collin, who stared her down, amicably (although Justine seemed to notice something else in the corner of his eye).

"You're very efficicient," she said."
"We strive to please... so... for payment?"
"Payment?"
"Yes. We have your stuff, we'll need to deliver it to Rand's place."
"Yes."

Justine didn't understand what Collin was implying.

"That dirty rascal," Collin said suddenly. "He didn't tell you about the arrangement."
"He told me that you would come, move our stuff, and that would be it."
"He never talked about payment, then?"
"No."
"Dammit... Hang on."

Justine was puzzled. Collin took out his cell phone and made a call. Although Justine only heard half of the conversation, she understood he was talking to August Rand. He mentioned the fact that payment had not been discussed, seemed to get angry a little, then calmed down again.

"Fine," he said. "I'll tell her."
"Tell me what?"

Collin hung up.

"Well, usually, for this type of service, for someone moving into... Rand's special place... we get paid... in flesh."

Collin said those last two words really low.

"What?"
"It's kind of the arrangement, but usually, the people are forewarned about it... know to expect it."
"But that's not what mister Rand told me."
"I know, but I'm in a pickle... I should have let you talk to him. I'll call him... he won't be happy about it, though."

Collin seemed distressed. Before he could call, Justine intervened.

"Well, what about the move?"
"Well, I can't go until payment is cleared... whatever form really... do you have money? Maybe you can get him to reimburse you?"
"But I don't have money yet... I mean..."
"Well, we can't really go back and, I can't really deliver. Then again, there's your daughter..."
"What does she have to do with anything?"
"Well, you probably don't want her to know about all this... I guess... I should take you back there until this is sorted out."

Justine froze. Terror filled her mind. There was no way she was going back there. Not after what she had told the landlord. Not after she had slept with August Rand. For a moment, she stared blankly in front of her.

"Okay... Fine. I'll pay."
"How?"
"In... flesh. But... my daughter, she can't know."
"Of course," Collin said reassuringly. "We'll make sure..."

Justine cast a glance out the window, at the drug store. She could see her daughter there, standing near the register with the other mover, Max, waiting for their turn to pay. Then she turned her gaze back to Collin, the strong, powerful mover. For a moment, she wondered how it had come to this.

But only for a moment.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:56 PM   #12
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Moving Day (continued)

By the time it was noon, the move was finished. The movers had set up the new apartment, settling in all the furniture and kitchen apparel. Even though she still had no bed, Tina was ecstatic to finally have her own room, although on some level, it saddened her that she wouldn't be sleeping in the same bed as her mother. She had grown accustomed to it. Also, after last night, she felt some kind of unspoken bond which she couldn't really explain. Tina paid no mind when Justine followed the movers outside, to take care of things, as she said.

The first thing Tina did was to unpack her clothes and set them on the floor. She didn't have much but she was proud of her collection. Half the items in there were stolen, although she would never admit it to her mom. She claimed to have gotten them at the Salvation Army store, and it was true that some items had been stolen here. She didn't steal because she needed to (although she might) but because she liked getting away with it, and she was good.

Once the clothes were neatly folded, just for fun, Tina decided she wanted something to drink. With the fridge empty, there was no other choice but to head outside. She noticed her mother had been gone for some time. As she walked down the hall and exited the building, she noticed the moving van was still there. She made her way towards the passenger's side but found no one inside. Where was her mother? Where were the movers?

She entertained the notion that they'd gone to get some coffee. Curious and adventurous, Tina checked the doors to the cab and was pleasantly surprised to find them unlocked. She climbed in, in order to peruse the cabin, to examine the glove box, essentially, to see if there was anything of value worth taking. That was when she heard the odd sounds coming from behind her. The cab and cargo were connected in this model, and there was a small latch that could open to check the back, if needed.

But just as Tina was about to pull it open, she realized what the sounds were, and her mind made one gigantic leap. She was careful in opening the latch, making sure to be as discreet as possible, and then she cautiously cast a look inside. Her heart exploded in her chest as she witnessed the scene happening in the storage space. There, she was, center stage, in all her naked glory, her mother... and the movers were with her... in her. The driver, Collin was behind her, bottomless, and she could see clearly his shaft going in and out of her mother's vagina. And, at the other end, there was Max, the larger of the two, his cock buried inside her mouth. He was holding Justine's head tightly, fucking her face.

"Mom..." Tina whispered, and she felt aroused as never before.

Her hand reached into her shorts and underwear and instantly reached her clitoris, which she started to stroke with energy. She bit her lower lip to avoid making a sound as she started to masturbate in the cab at the sight of her mother being ravaged by the two movers. Every once in a while, she would turn away from the scene, mindful of being caught, but she would always look back.

It seemed to her that, as she achieved orgasm herself, her mother too climaxed while being penetrated by Collin. Mother and daughter, coming simultaneously. It was all Tina could do to avoid screaming. She dashed out of the cab and ran back into the complex, heading straight for the apartment.

Inside the back of the truck, Max was ready to blow.

"Fffuucckk..." he moaned.

Justine, lost in the thrusts that Collin was driving into her, allowed him to load her mouth and throat will all of his spunk - she couldn't really pull away, as he was pinning her head.

"Aw shit..." Collin started to moan in return, as if his friend's climax had brought on his own.

It was his turn to spend himself, and he did so inside the condom which he had put on for the intercourse. Justine could hardly protest, not that she would have. Reluctant going in, she was now glad she had. The two men had more than giver her a share of what they had gotten in return, and she was quite content with the arrangement. No money to change hands.

As Max pulled away from Justine's mouth, she made an effort to swallow it all, then spoke up.

"Woh... all right... I think... that settles... everything?"
"You bet," Collin said, pulling out in turn.
"And how!" Max added, laughing.

Bcck in the apartment, Tina was busy pouring herself a bath. She couldn't believe what she had just seen. Worse, she couldn't believe she had never noticed how incredibly hot her mother was, and how incredibly turned on she made her. Maybe it was all Haley's fault. Or maybe... maybe it was her mother's, for being such a... a... MILF. Yes, that must be it, Tina told herself. My mother is hot.

That reasoning, however, could only take her so far, and only in one direction.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:43 PM   #13
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Moving Day (continued)

When Justine entered her apartment, her debt with the movers settled in the most unexpected (yet overly pleasant way), she called out to her daughter.

"In here, mom!" she answered from the bathroom.
"Are you taking a bath?"
"Yes, mom."

Justine was happy her daughter was settling in. She cast a look at the room where Tina had laid out all her clothes, then moved to her own bedroom.

"We'll need to get you a bed!" Justine spoke up.
"What?"
"I said..."

Justine turned around and saw that her daughter was out of the bathroom, in the doorway¸standing naked. It wasn't that she had never seen her like that, but the pose that Tina was assuming was provocative - or was it? Justine was still high from her encounter with the movers.

"I said... you should get dressed."
"No, you were talking about a bed."

She was, except that Justine was distracted. Her daughter's nipple were perked up, and she could see that her daughter shaved her sex, from the red lips of her pussy. And try as she might, Justine couldn't really look away.

"Yes... um... I was saying we'll get you a bed."
"No rush. I like sleeping with you."

There was no innuendo in the way Tina said it, but it was what Justine heard.

"Now... you shouldn't say that."
"Why? It's true."

Tina had chosen not to overplay it, not after what she had seen her mother do in the back of the truck. She had decided to play it cool, and to get her mother to react. It was testing her limits.

"Still... we'll get you a bed."
"Fine."

Tina turned around to return to the bathroom, and Justine couldn't tear herself away from her daughter's figure. What's wrong with me, she thought. Justine's sex was still sensitive from her encounter only a few minutes before, and she felt it very vividly. She retreated to her room and checked her soaked panties. She was apparently still very horny, but there was no way to relieve herself with her daughter in the apartment.

"Were you planning on going anywhere this afternoon?" Justine inquired.
"I can't hear you mom..."

It was a lie, and it worked. Justine instinctively moved to the bathroom to talk to Tina, who was back in the water, a shy smile on her face.

"Do you have plans for the afternoon?"
"None. I was thinking we could hang out, you and me..."
"That's... nice."
"Why? Do you have plans?"
"Um... maybe."

What could Justine say?

"Well, are you going to be long in the bath?"
"I don't know. Why?"
"Because... I wanted to... take a shower, maybe. Too. Me too."
"Well, um... no. But could you close the door?"
"Sure."

Tina was mesmerized by the unease in her mother's gait as she closed the door and exited. Her mother was clearly shaken by the situation, and Tina found it highly comical. She started to wonder how far she could push it. It was clear that there was much fun to be had in continuing to tease her mother. In fact, she thought to herself, why not turn it up a notch.

Justine was in the kitchen when the quiet sounds of moaning reached her. It was an unfamiliar sound, and it came from the bathroom. It didn't take any imagination for the mother to figure out what she was hearing, and it perplexed her to no end. Unable to contain her curiosity, she leaned in against the door to listen in, and amid the moans and sighs, she though she heard a few words... a few swear words... and then... almost a whisper.

"I love you mom."
Old 01-07-2015, 04:14 PM   #14
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like this story and the direction it seems to be going.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:16 PM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Meeting the pink girl

It had been roughly a week since the move and mother and daughter were settling in. Tina still didn't have her own bed so, while she used the room to store her items and for schoolwork, she still slept in the same room as Justine, in their twin bed. Tina had also taken to sleeping in the buff, much to her mother's unease. At first, Justine had tried to say something to her daughter, but then she remembered how she had sold herself to August Rand, the owner, for the rent and food for the place, and how she had similarly settled the issue with the movers. She didn't feel like she had a leg to stand on in teaching morality to her daughter. And so she accepted, reluctantly but without saying a word, the fact that her daughter was now sleeping with her nude.

That being said, Justine had taken to wearing a flannel pyjama in order not to confuse her daughter (or herself anymore). That moaning sound, and her name, spoken through the bathroom door, had more than shaken her core. She was glad, however, that her relationship with her daughter seemed to be improving. Tina was much more talkative, and she seemed in better spirits. In those few days, they hadn't met any of the other tenants in the building, although they sometimes heard them.

What kept Justine awake at night, mostly, was thinking that everyone in the apartment complex was sleeping with August Rand, or had at least slept once with him. It probably there were only women, because she didn't fancy August being into men, for some odd reason. Truth be told, now that she knew he was a former porn star, she had looked him up on the internet. He had done everything, short of straight gay pornography. It had been, to some extent an education, and Justine started to wonder just how much like these girls in the videos she needed to be in order to satisfy her landlord.

That evening, returning from buying a new pair of shoes, Justine finally crossed paths with another tenant, a young woman, barely eighteen She wore a short dress (way too short for Justine's tastes) and a belly shirt, no bra. She wore her head up, with pink highlights and glitter on her face and upper chest. Her makeup was excessive over the eyes, very pinky and glittery as well. The young girl smiled as Justine was walking up the steps to the building.

"Hey! You must be the new tenant."
"Hello. I'm Justine."
"They call me Pinky. Can you guess why?"

Justine laughed along with Pinky. She had the most beautiful smile, her lips all purple and pink.

"It's nice to meet you, Pinky."
"Same. Your daughter's hot too."
"uh... thanks, I guess."
"A bit young though... August's not into that young."

Justine felt awkward that the subject was being brought up. She didn't think she would have to talk about it. Thinking seemed quite enough, in fact. But Pinky didn't seem fazed by it. She continued.

"What were you doing before coming here?"
"um..."
"I can go first, if it makes you feel more comfortable. There's no secrets here."
"Ok..."

Pinky spoke without hesitation, as if her story didn't bother her at all.

"When I was twelve, I was raped by my dad, and I ran away. I became homeless, rather quickly... got into drugs, prostitution. The works. Anyway, six months ago, I hit bottom. I was found in a ditch, ten kilometres off the highway..."
"oh my god!"
"Yeah. The nurse at the hospital told me I needed to get clean or I would die... and, you know, she was right... she told me about this place."
"The nurse?"
"Yeah. She said she used to live here a couple years ago, when her brother got out of jail and came to kill her. He was shot by the police but she broke down from it and... well it's her story, not mine to tell."
"Wow."

Suddenly, Justine's plight didn't seem so bad.

"And now you're here?"
"Yeah... and August is... nice. He's like a client, only he doesn't judge me. I got no more pimp, I'm off the hard drugs... I make my own hours now."
"You still walk the street?"
"No. I'm on the internet now. A lot safer, if you'd believe. Plus, I only get high-end customers now. No more trash."

Justine couldn't believe the girl's candor.

"And yourself?"

It was clear that Pinky was expecting a story in return. Justine felt bad for not having a story as sad or dramatic.

"I'm here for... my daughter. We were living in a dump, I... was a nude dancer at some point..."
"You'd be good. You look so hot. Wish I had your breasts."

Pinky reached down and gropped Justine's breasts, making her freeze. Pinky pinched them and pulled away.

"So you're here to protect your daughter."
"Yes... we were going to get evicted and... I couldn't let that happen. She's... everything to me."

Saying those words suddenly made Justine's heart swell with love for Tina, and she remembered the words heard through the door.

"You're having a nice memory," Pinky said.
"I... guess I am."

Pinky gave a big hug to Justine.

"I'm so glad to welcome you here..."
"I'm... also glad to be here... to meet you."

Pinky pulled back, shaking her shoulders. Justine walked past and suddenly, she didn't feel so bad anymore. If a girl like Pinky had a chance here, how much more did Tina and her have, not dragging a past as sordid behind her. And Tina... she could be given a little slack, given all she had endured, the loss of her father so young, the isolation, the death of Ludmilla... and so what if she slept naked. It only meant she was comfortable. She had never done that at the old place. It was a good sign.

Advertisements
Kink Talk