Old 03-26-2007, 01:13 PM   #1
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21
Default 13 Ways to Punish Your Slave

As requested more punishments

1. Long cords and belts work very well. Have your slave punish themselves on webcam. If no webcam have the slave show the results of the punishment with a digicam. Make sure the results look painful. Have your slave take a picture of what 25 hits looks like. Then gauge your punishments from there.

2. Clothespins are everywhere and are a great punishment tool. One on each nipple for a predefined duration of time should work. They work great on a male member too.

3. Have your slave shave their pubic region. Make them prove it with before and after pictures.

4. Make your slave pour a bodily liquid over their head in the shower.

5. Make your slave wear a set of clothes they dislike.

6. Soap can be quite painful. Have your slave cut a half inch sliver of soap off a bar. Then have them insert the sliver into their male member. Make them keep it there for a few minutes. Urination will now be very painful.

7. Ginger is a root used in cooking. When your slave shaves the skin off a small piece and inserts it into their anus it will be torture. A strong burning sensation will result. Ginger power does the same though to a much lesser degree. Be creative with this root.

8. Have your slave cover a part of their body in toothpaste.

9. Make your slave go a day with no food.

10. Have your slave use a pair of panties or a diaper under their clothes all day. How about ware a sock used to catch cum.

11. Have your slave "wet" themselves.

12. Stop your slave from getting aroused. Try the slave genital collar. Get a cardboard tube and cut it down so it is only an inch long. Place staples in tube so inside is spiked. Now put tape on the outside so the staples don't come out. Next, slip the spiked tube over a flaccid male member. Move all the way up and duck tape in place. Now any sexual thoughts will remind your slave who the master is. Device will hurt but will not cause damage. Prevent slave from playing with self.

13. Many household products can act as natural laxatives. Both store and home laxatives can be a great punishment tool.

from anglefire.com
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!

Last edited by Musty 21; 03-26-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Musty 21 for this post:
Old 03-26-2007, 01:18 PM   #2
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Yea I've read these some where...
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:57 AM   #3
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glutgod View Post
Yea I've read these some where...
so they are not original mustangman ones?? just copy pasted?
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:40 AM   #4
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp=noob=lol View Post
if you have more of this kind of things, please post
that was in Male Day to remeber. If you read everything you would know i found that off the internet too. So eat your words, I did what you wanted me to do. I like contributing to this site and thats all I did. Lets get back on topic.

Click here to see it!
Old 03-27-2007, 07:37 PM   #5
Glutgod
getDare Devil

But every body knows where this came from I have no idea where that came from.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:18 PM   #6
Musty 21
getDare Devil

not people who just stay in the master/slave area

Click here to see it!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:12 PM   #7
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

Calm down. Seriously.

Rowing all day, erry Day
chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:31 PM   #8
pureandsimple

wow thoose are good punishments. i have had to do a few but not some of the harder ones thankfully.
pureandsimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #9
DareMeSilly

I'm familliar with all of these but good post!
DareMeSilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:42 AM   #10
cr_ruby_1314

the collar seems cool =D
cr_ruby_1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #11
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

9 is just impossible. But yeah, these are good.

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #12
depp
SysOp

I know nobody is going to believe me but I wrote that a long time ago and posted it online before I started getDare. I tried to update it some time ago but lost all the fake info I created the account with.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:47 PM   #13
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile 9 is not imposible

Believe me, nine is not impossible. Advice: Have them start from after dinner, and then go to dinner the next day. It is actually quite easy.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #14
kinkyballgag
Baby Member

Send a message via AIM to kinkyballgag

Wow. I am the submissive ^.^ and i personally would love to be punished in most of those ways... punishment is one of the good parts of being a slave.
very very good ones.
kinkyballgag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:49 PM   #15
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

It depends on the slave, if you get a really hardcore slave things taht seems like punishments end up being rewards and simple things end up being horrible punishments, like one of my slaves I made her wear underwear for 48 hours and it was hell to her, cuz she's that much of a slut and loves being naked and flash and fuck but she couldn't do anything with her underwear on
doomed_soul89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk