Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Competitions

Old 04-25-2018, 12:36 PM   #16
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
I would disagree with you, maybe disagreeing is also a sign of intelligence..lol

Bondage is one of my main kinks and this shibari kind of pattern bondage is quite commonly done on torso, for the boobs (actually lazily only on one boob) I used the same technique and took me 15-20 minutes. I totally love all the other entries and also feel many of them have put in greater effort and done a better job (not comparing but appreciating). Not to mention, I am very excited to see some of the other entries that we have been promised..(Butterfly, asslvr, asher88, Matt:, maybe naked lego, ...). tbh it is so much fun to enter and see others entries that we would have still done it if there was no provision of polls

Also miss your pet here, and wish her a speedy recovery
You cannot disagree with a compliment

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:58 PM   #17
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Talking

Here is mine! There isn't much to report. I didn't plan on doing this today and started with just a few test flowers. Suddenly I drew too many to not continue. All I used was a very limited set of markers. It didn't take very long but I did enjoy it all day as I didn't wear much for clothing

Notice: Photo might be moderated still

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 04-27-2018, 05:58 AM   #18
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Kinky spring cleaning

As promised.
So as soon as the picture is uploaded I will link it to this post. But I did this earlier in the month. Did some cleaning, mostly it was just weekly chores but they did get done in a kinky way.
I had my wunnolf tail in. With cuffs on both my wrists and ankles which minimized the amount that I could actually move. My collar was around my neck with a leash attached to it. The dress didn't cover the tail all the way so it was sticking out. Also had my single ball in my pussy for the cleaning so it was moving around inside me as I danced around.
It was a very kinky and fun way to spend the day.

click here

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"

Last edited by eevee.velvet; 04-29-2018 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Added the picture
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 04-28-2018, 12:26 AM   #19
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

So I'm terrible at collages >.< (Sorry butterfly)

So here's my take on the spring blooming group. I did a tack bra but decorated it nicely with some lovely blue flowers.

Clicky

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lullaby for this post:
Old 04-29-2018, 06:47 AM   #20
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
As promised.
So as soon as the picture is uploaded I will link it to this post. But I did this earlier in the month. Did some cleaning, mostly it was just weekly chores but they did get done in a kinky way.
I had my wunnolf tail in. With cuffs on both my wrists and ankles which minimized the amount that I could actually move. My collar was around my neck with a leash attached to it. The dress didn't cover the tail all the way so it was sticking out. Also had my single ball in my pussy for the cleaning so it was moving around inside me as I danced around.
It was a very kinky and fun way to spend the day.

click here
don't forget tomorrow is the last day in april, so to submit your picture before may 1st to be qualified!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 04-29-2018, 06:54 AM   #21
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
don't forget tomorrow is the last day in april, so to submit your picture before may 1st to be qualified!
Asher did add a picture (click here link)
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam~ for this post:
Old 04-29-2018, 07:09 AM   #22
lola.fox

oops i didn't even see it because it was so close to the edited link!!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post:
Old 04-29-2018, 08:06 AM   #23
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Sam’s slutty boy toy is not sure he can really compete with some of the entries here, but here is his entry..

For this dare Sam’s horny boy toy decided to do some house cleaning, he wore panties, stuffed bra, corset, heels! his new collar and penis gag……

He started with vacuuming, this took a LOT longer to do because of wearing heels! Sam’s denied boy toy is really not very good at walking in heels….He has to concentrate just not to fall over lol Also the corset is quite tight and restricts his movement, especially if he has to bend! (but at least it forces you to bend your legs rather than your back!) even breathing is a little harder. He was feeling very embarrassed to be cleaning like this.

Sam’s pet boy toy then started to clean the kitchen, his feet and ankles were already starting to ache and hurt from wearing heels, he wonders how ladies wear heels for long! He was also by now drooling a lot from his penis gag, which was not helping with the cleaning, was having to wipe up drool from work surfaces.. He has only recently got the penis gag and is still trying to get used to wearing it, this would be by far the longest he has worn it, it fills his mouth very well…. And feels humiliating to wear. (but he can’t deny, also made him rather horny….)

Once he had finished in the kitchen, he then took the washing out of the washing machine to hang up to dry, again the corset making this a bit awkward due to limited movement. Took a lot longer than usual!

Then Sam’s personal boy toy just had some general tidying around his house to do before he was finished. During all this he was not allowed to close any of his curtains or blinds, so he really hopes that no one saw him dressed like this!

Here is a link to a picture of Sam’s slutty toy boy in his cleaning outfit…http://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.p...ictureid=63031

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 04-29-2018, 06:25 PM   #24
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Here is a link to my dare of the month album!

>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flowers 1.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	7860

I really wanted to do ice, but since I have my period this week and am feeling grumpy and crampy and didn't want to deal with the mess, I decided to decorate myself with flowers. Mr. Devious loved being able to help, and I have to say he did a great job. We spent about an hour and a half working on a breast tie to decorate, but in the end it didn't work out the way we were hoping, and instead we decorated my boobs while i was in lingerie. The end result was still very nice.

While he decorated my panties, I had a vibe tucked in my panties against my clit. It was VERY hard to stay still and not disturb the flowers. I was moaning and kept wanting to rock and squirm. I could have made myself cum many times if only I could have moved. Instead, I had to sit still and get more and more frustrated and turned on. My clit is still tingling as I write this very short report. I can't wait to cum tonight.

Enjoy!!!!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 04-30-2018, 03:18 AM   #25
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
oops i didn't even see it because it was so close to the edited link!!
This was the first time I've even put up a picture so I had some issues and needed to get some ideas from a few friends about exactly how cause kwpt getting an error message. But the link does lead to the picture which I think is all that matters.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-30-2018, 05:47 AM   #26
lola.fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
This was the first time I've even put up a picture so I had some issues and needed to get some ideas from a few friends about exactly how cause kwpt getting an error message. But the link does lead to the picture which I think is all that matters.
no worries - there was nothing wrong with the way you did it, i just didnt see it when i skimmed. if you would like to upload a pic in the future you can ‘add attachment’ by clicking ‘manage attachment’ just a few buttons above the ‘submit reply’ button.. that will show up how my entry photo did. if you want to upload one the way pariah terror/jaro did it - you can go to imgur.com to upload your photo - click one of the photo links (there are several so you will have to experiment which one woke bc idr off the top of my head) and then paste the link inbetween the following code:

[img ] link [/ img]

^^ there would be no spaces inbetween anything nomally.

Old 04-30-2018, 04:31 PM   #27
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
no worries - there was nothing wrong with the way you did it, i just didnt see it when i skimmed. if you would like to upload a pic in the future you can ‘add attachment’ by clicking ‘manage attachment’ just a few buttons above the ‘submit reply’ button.. that will show up how my entry photo did. if you want to upload one the way pariah terror/jaro did it - you can go to imgur.com to upload your photo - click one of the photo links (there are several so you will have to experiment which one woke bc idr off the top of my head) and then paste the link inbetween the following code:

[img ] link [/ img]

^^ there would be no spaces inbetween anything nomally.
Pictures are still so new for me. But Im extremely happy that there has been different ideas made so it didnt have to be a picture of me (which is my real issue) and for coming up with these ideas that truly are accessible to more people I am extremely grateful to Butterfly. I know it can take work to set these up. And making them open to more people is hard but this is a MAJOR step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-30-2018, 05:31 PM   #28
cwmatman

Wow, almost missed getting my entry in for the month...

I needed to get a workout in, so I went with Spring Thaw. I set up the bowl of ice water shown below, kept a supply of replacement ice nearby for when it melted, and stripped naked.

I then got into the pushup position and lowered myself into a plank with my cock and balls submerged in the ice water. Using an interval training app on my phone to time things, I completed ten rounds of alternating a minute of edging with thirty seconds of cooling off in the bowl while holding a plank.

One thing I noticed, and this is probably the obvious problem, is that after the first round the ice water wasn't nearly as bad since I was numb. Not too numb to edge, but numb.

After my ten round workout, I realized that I needed a post-workout protein shake, and had only one handy source of protein, so I added my protein to the bowl and stirred. Trying to drink that much ice water was probably the single hardest part of the challenge I set myself. I had to take a couple of breaks.

Sorry that the only photo documentation was the ice bowl, but I wasn't sure other pictures would meet the site policy. But if there are any potential judges who need me to repeat this for their benefit, with more verification, PM me. I'm in it to win it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ice.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	7872  

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 08:19 AM   #29
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

The polls are up, vote for who you think the two winners should be:

Flowers

Cleaning & Ice

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA