Old 01-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #31
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Did you really only go to the bathroom once all day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glee View Post
Here's today's log, it's sort of huge...I counted 28 edges

Woke up and edged with my fingers. Picked out some old panties that I'll wear which I expect to be wet all day.
Went straight to the bathroom and edged once while sitting on the toilet. When I was done peeing I wiped and edged again. Three edges first thing in the morning, this is gonna be torture!
After breakfast, I checked getDare. Dareme_B had given me a milovana tease to do in another thread, edged 5 times during it and teased myself a lot.
I have to choose between panties and bra, I'll choose panties. If I need to go out anywhere I'll be wearing a jacket so I don't think anyone will notice that I'm not wearing a bra. Not to mention that I am so sensitive down there that rubbing against jeans all day will result in some very wet pants.
I've been playing with myself a little while browsing getDare, edging once now that I'm finished and I'm going to go get my homework out of the way.
Managed to keep my mind off of masturbation for most of the day. Around 5 I logged back on getDare and exchanged pm's with a couple people while edging. Went on for a long time, I counted 7 edges.
Left home to pick up pizza immediately afterwards. Was soaking wet and I was worried that people in the pizza place would smell me or I'd get a wet spot through my jeans.
Had a long tease session with a member on getDare, held the edge until I was dripping wet and talked about fantasies. Only edged twice, but they were huge edges.
After a brief break, talked to some more people. Did a lot of edging, I counted 9.
Now, right before going to bed, I'm doing my final edge with my dildo and then going to bed. For my final edge, I'm gagging myself with my panties, which are just soaked in my juices from all day.
My clit is sore and I'm worn out from playing with myself all day. Good night.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #32
electro

Wow, awesome report! That's what i meant, i loved to read it.
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #33
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

here is an idea, since you cannot cum for awhile, you can masterbate every hour bring yourself to edge then masterbate for 3 more mins afterward while in your panties. Then belt your bare puss 5 times after each try. Do that all day till you sleep. The last time you do it in the same panties you are to remove them and put them in your mouth till you sleep.

Hope its not to bad of an idea ><
Old 01-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #34
Star Shadows
Prodigy

this user is banned no point daring them anymore

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk