Old 04-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
Ceylon

Default Slave for a day/hour/whatever!

I saw something similar to do this a while back, so I'm making my own.
Basically, you book a time/day/week/whatever to be my Master/Mistress.

Reason: It'll give me experience in being a slave, as well as reveal what I like and don't like about it. It will also do the same thing for you as a Master/Mistress.

Rules/Details:
Day/time/etc must be booked in advance (unless I say otherwise). We'll work together to find a time/day/week that suits both of us.
You can book any amount of time from a few minutes (one dare) to a whole week. If we really like the result, maybe more.
I work at home, but I also work quite often, so don't expect me to be able to do something every hour of the day.
For communication, we can talk via PM, e-mail, kik, or Skype (IM only; no webcam/call). Pictures are *possible* but not guaranteed; no face pics.
I don't do clothing control, body control, food/drink control, etc. I'll eat what I want to eat, sleep when I want to sleep, etc. You can control my dare life, etc; any more will have to be discussed.
While I'm your slut/slave/girl/whatever, I'll have to follow your rules (so long as they're within my limits) or face punishment.
You can use me as an overall slave/sub, someone you coddle/spoil, or even someone to torture or test punishments. I don't really care which one you pick, but if there's something specific, please tell me in advance.
I don't have sex toys, nor do I have access to certain household items that are commonly used. I may be able to pick up certain small items at the store, but for the most part, I'm stuck with what I have; most things I have a back-up option for, so I'm sure we can work out something. Just don't expect me to run out to the store and buy what we need every time.
Random: I won't wear a collar, so don't even try. :P
Finally, I have the right to change this list/ my rules whenever I feel like it (and it will probably happen after trying this out; I'm sure there are kinks somewhere).

If you're interested, PM me the following:
How long you want to book:
Preferred method of communication:
Type of Master (general, sadist, DaddyxDaughter, MasterxPet, etc):
What should I call you:
When are you free (time, day, week, etc):
Timezone (for scheduling purposes):

I'll keep a schedule of who gets me when in the thread, so watch for it.

Toys: household items, electric toothbrush

Likes: pain, creativity, dice dares, pussy insertions/stretching, dirty talk/ name calling

Dislikes: sitting still, (safe) hidden public, light anal

Limits: pee/poop, baby, blood/needles/tacks, public, messy, cold shower, enema, other people (RL), eating/drinking, choking, stupid, hard anal

Last edited by Ceylon; 04-27-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Ceylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
Top_Hat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Master, likes to deny and tease.

Firstly, I'm The Top Hat.
Although I spoil my slaves some of the time I make it a point that they earn most of what they get. I am currently quite busy at the moment with another sub and my day to day learning but would be happy to spend a few days as your master (especially if you give feedback). I'm always looking for new opportunities to improve and give submissives what they need.
Top_Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
Ceylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Hat View Post
Firstly, I'm The Top Hat.
Although I spoil my slaves some of the time I make it a point that they earn most of what they get. I am currently quite busy at the moment with another sub and my day to day learning but would be happy to spend a few days as your master (especially if you give feedback). I'm always looking for new opportunities to improve and give submissives what they need.
Feedback will always be given (on both ends, hopefully).
I started this thread to give both the slave and master a chance to improve and learn what works for them. Call me a tester, of sorts.
If you're still interested, please PM me with the format found in the thread and we can talk more.

Likes: pain, creativity, dice dares, pussy insertions/stretching, dirty talk/ name calling

Limits: pee/poop, baby, blood/needles/tacks, public, messy, cold shower, enema, other people (RL), eating/drinking, choking, stupid, hard anal
Old 04-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #4
Ceylon

SCHEDULE:
*as of 04/27/2013, 8:41PM CST*

04/28/2013-05/04/2013 (week): evildom
05/05/2013 (day): tinyslaveboy
05/06/2013 (10pm-12am): Jack Elam Fan
05/07/2013-05/08/2013 (two days): argon2020
05/12/2013 (day): tinyslaveboy

That means tomorrow through May 8th are taken!
The next available time would be on May 9th!
*one person per day*
*1day-1week for temp. MasterxSlave*
*30min-2hrs for constant dares/tasks*

Last edited by Ceylon; 04-27-2013 at 06:58 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dare, female, slave, slut