Old 02-20-2015, 06:39 PM   #1
Sexslave7

Default Wetting myself for 48 hours

So for the next 48 hours (starting about 24 hours ago)I have been given specific tasks by Lucrian. This is kind of me trying out as his slave as well. So yesterday I was dared to go into the get dare chat and ask anyone for any no limit dares at all. Most were childish and stupid but he messaged me and started off by telling me I was to not remove my underwear for 48 hours and not to step foot into a bathroom during that time as well. I graciously accepted, but because I'm a pleaser I kept asking him if there were more tasks he would like me to do... Making this challenge harder. He them told me to shave all my hair fro, my groin area, I'm not allowed to touch my groin area and I must drink 32oz of water ever night and morning to help the proces along. Each time I touch the area I get time added and he, my master may change any rules at anytime he would like. I don't wanna get into to many details about me but I usually pee multiple times a day and poop once every other day. Meaning both with probably come up.

So last night I touched myself once as an itch. My master gave me a 2 hr addition and warned me next time would be ALOT worse.

I also had to pee fairly shortly after he and I stopped talking. This was weird cause I never have wet myself outside of my bathroom... So I set up a towel and just started to go. This made a mess everywhere. Not only did pee not make it on my towel, but it dropped down my legs and made the front and back of my underwear extremly wet. For some reason wetting myself gave me a huge hard on and I wanted to cum so badly. I cleaned up as well as I could and threw in some shorts I quickly had to change cause they absorbed the pee though the boxers.
Sexslave7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:44 PM   #2
Sexslave7

Can an admin move this to the slave/ master area. I didn't know where to post this but my master has corrected me
Sexslave7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee & cum control, piss