Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #61
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy2525 View Post
What he did to Anja is quite... SHOCKING!
Im sorry for the pun. Btw the story is fucking amazing.
Haha love it :P

Here's the next part! I'm absolutely loving all the comments! Keep em coming!

James

I motioned her to turn around so I could latch the necklace on her. She silently complied and turned around. I quickly placed the necklace into my right pocket while simultaneously pulling out a shock collar from my left. I positioned myself so she couldn't see her reflection from the windows. I slid the necklace around her neck and fastened it. Just like Anja, she felt the difference in weight immediately, her hand reaching up to feel it, her mouth uttering a "What the..."

"Just relax." I said as calmly as possible. The initial freakout would have to be calmed down, especially in a public area like the kitchen.
"What is this?" She said, turning around and facing me, her voicing rising in distress.
"It's just a necklace Rosy, relax."

She continued feeling it up and her hand reached the shock part in 'shock collar'. "What kind of necklace?!" I ran up to her and grabbed her hands again, staring straight into her eyes.
"Rosy. Relax." I said. For a moment she stared straight back into my eyes and she forgot all about the collar. For a moment. Her gaze broke mine again and she pulled away from my hands.

"What kind of necklace?" She said more calm but still a bit of fear in her voice.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and said "A shock collar Rosy." and the I held the button.

Rosy collapsed, giving out a yelp in the process. I held the button for about 2 seconds before letting go. About 2 seconds after regaining her composure she looked at me with horrified eyes and screamed, "What the hell!?"

"Rosy stay calm. I'm not going to stop holding this button down until you stop shouting." I answered accompanied by another shockwave.

"She fell silently again, her mouth screaming but the shock collar disallowing anything from coming out besides a quiet 'uh'"

I gave her about 3 seconds before she gave the slightest impression that she was going to yell. I released another wave of electricity to send her the message. I was not going to stop until she calmed down.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 07:38 AM   #62
Sexualobster

Rosy

A horrible shock went down my back and I fell into agony again, collapsing further down onto the floor trying to escape the source of the shock, but to no avail.

Once the shocks stopped I kept my mouth closed. I didn't want to get electrocuted for a fourth time and complied with James.

"Listen Rosy and I don't want you to talk or react in anyway until I am done speaking ok?" he said, with loving eyes and gentle words, a complete contrast to the actions he was taking in this moment. I was slumped onto the ground by this point, staring up at a squatting James.

"I have a shock collar on Anja, who is in my room. She and I have been playing some games and although she hasn't admitted to yet, she was having fun. I want you to enjoy this as much as possible. I will not hurt you. I promise you this. I will not do anything that will ever bring you harm and you will never see the effects of what we will do outside this building. You don't have to like what we are going to do, but know that I will keep you safe. Just play along and enjoy the experience."

I sat there confused. On the one hand, James cared about me. I couldn't really tell by this point but unless he was the best liar in the universe, I believed him. But on the other hand what does he want me to do? I sat there for a few seconds, just staring into his glowing eyes and wondered if I really had a choice.

"Do I have to wear this collar?" I asked.
"It's linked to Anja's. It's part of the game." He answered.

I nodded and got up.

"Great!" He said with a huge smile.
"Finish your dinner and then come to my room when you're ready."

Old 02-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #63
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

The collars are linked... Intreresting

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 11:00 AM   #64
Sexualobster

James

I walked back into my room to meet a naked Anja, still sucking on the pink dildo like the way I left her. Chances are she stopped and just continued when she heard me coming through the hallway door but maybe she really was scared and kept sucking the whole time. Those shocks I gave to Rosy would've shocked Anja too so if she did stop, hopefully the shocks made her think I was telling her to continue.

I got onto my computer and loaded up the video I had been editing for the past 2 days. It was the blackmail video that started this whole thing off and I was making splitting the video up into two seperate blackmail files, one for Rosy and one for Anja. Normally this wouldn't have taken me 2 days, but I kept getting distracted by beautiful girls.

I was already sporting a semi from seeing Anja slavishly going to town on the dildo and the video just turned me straight to midnight.

"Anja stop sucking on the dildo and come over here." I ordered. For what might have been the first time in almost 30 minutes, Anja left the pink dildo, leaving a huge trail of saliva and took in a deep breath. She got up, her hands still tied behind her back, and fell back down from a shockwave sent through her collar.

"Slaves don't stand up. Come to me on your knees." I commanded.

"Y-Yes Master." she said, her eyes staring at the ground as she recomposed herself. She began walking on her knees, waddling as she found it hard to balance. As she got close, I pulled out my stiff member and told her to get under my desk. Once she was under my desk, she didn't even wait for my command and took my cock in her mouth. That turned me on more than anything. I couldn't see her under the desk but I could feel her tongue exploring my tip and shaft. I continued editing the video and felt like a king.

"Slow down Anja." I ordered once more and she immediately slowed her pace. I managed to almost finish editing the videos before I heard a knock on my door.

Old 02-05-2015, 12:53 PM   #65
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Nice Nice, Glad to see your back

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 02-08-2015, 02:23 PM   #66
Sexualobster

Yeah I never left, just decided to slow down a little bit before I run through my supplies. I usually write in week length chunks and release parts as the week goes. So chances are I have the next part ready, just pacing myself

In fact here. I'll give you an extra giant part. Call it a gift!

Anja

"Hang on Anja. Go back to the dildo position." James said from above the desk, his hand moving to pull his cock out of my mouth.

I took a deep breath and a rope bridge of saliva connected my lips to his tip. I waddled back over to the pink dildo on the wall, on my knees which were already sore from being on them for what felt like an hour. I have been sucking on cocks, plastic and real for the past hour straight. It was tiring and my mouth was exhausted but I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. James commanding me like a slave, using me like a toy. It kindled a fetish I have had for a long time. What I would do to have a boy toy sitting in my room on standby mode, waiting to please me. I took the pink dildo into my mouth again and continued sliding it back and forth through my mouth.

My eyes were closed by this point, when I heard James get up from his chair and walk over to the door. He went outside and greeted somebody telling them to... come in?! Somebody else was going to see me like this? I panicked, but not enough to stop sucking. With my mouth still on the dildo, nonchalantly sliding it back and forth across my tongue, I turned as much as I could to see who was going to come through that door.

James walked through first, with... Rosy. Rosy was trailing behind. A weight lifted off my shoulder, if anyone was going to walk through that door, she was probably the best choice. I figured I had better put on a good show for James and I returned my eyes back to the wall and continued sucking on the plastic. I stood up a bit straighter and pushed out my breasts a little to really look good.

"So as you can see, Anja has become completely submissive." James told Rosy. I would've loved to stand up and just walk out but the joke wouldn't be worth the shocks.

"Let's get you started Rosy." James added. I couldn't see them but I could imagine Rosy's scared face as she undressed in the kitchen just the night before.

"Please leave all your clothes in a pile on the bed."

I heard vague sounds of cloth, a bit of metal, a belt? A slight footstep, as if she was stepping out of something. More cloth sounds and the distinctive click of a bra clasp. She was undressing faster than she did last night.

"Alright good. You're doing fine so far Rosy." I didn't get those kind words.

"What now?" Rosy asked. At the same time as Rosy screamed, I felt a jolt of pain go through my neck as the shock collar went off again.

"Call me Master from now on."

James

Rosy twitched and gave out a yell from the short shock I gave her while Anja barely flinched. Perhaps she had a gauze to bite on already.

"Master?!" Rosy cried out.
"Yes?" I answered. Knowing that wasn't the question but letting her lead the conversation.

"Are you serious?" ending the sentence with another yell as a shock went through both Rosy and Anja.

"Just say it Rosy! He shocks us bo-" Anja yelled from her corner, clearly not having the dildo in her mouth which enticed another shock to both of them. Anja flinched quite violently and jumped back onto the dildo.

"Ok! Ok! Master! Whatever you want!... Master."

"Great! You're learning much faster than Anja. Please lie on the bed Rosy."

Rosy silently walked over to the bed and lay down on her back. Crossing her legs in an attempt to hide her pussy which made me want her to expose it as much as possible. I walked over to the bed, held one ankle and pulled it apart. I slowly walked over her, trailing my hand up from her ankle, over her clit and finally cupping my hand on her right breast.

"Anja, please come here." I ordered, as Anja pulled off the dildo and waddled over to my side. I bent over and untied her hands, which she immediately brought to the front and began rubbing her sore wrists.

"Get on top of Rosy." I pointed. Anja slowly got on the bed on her hands and knees hovering over Rosy.

"Kiss Rosy."

Anja looked at me, and then back towards Rosy, slowly bringing down her face and giving Rosy a peck on the lips, Rosy, not returning the kiss at all.

"A bit longer this time."

Anja, returned her gaze to Rosy's eyes. She brought her face down again and held her mouth on Rosy's for a few seconds. Rosy this time returning the kiss a little but looking as uncomfortable as ever. A small clasp sound given out as their lips parted and Anja waited for the next command.

"Very good... let's get a bit of tongue in there."

Old 02-17-2015, 05:27 PM   #67
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Noo please don't stop

Old 02-19-2015, 06:59 AM   #68
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue the story

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 04:23 PM   #69
g18

please please please continue this story.

limits: anal, anything gay
g18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:24 AM   #70
Sexualobster

I was surprised to see this still near the top of the posts during my long absence! I am going into exam season and it's taking up most of my time. I'll get back to this maybe sometime soon when I have a longer break between them. Until then I unfortunately just don't have the time

Old 05-21-2016, 08:52 AM   #71
Sexualobster

Hi there! Anybody remember this?

Rosy

I parted my lips a millimetre as Anja descended on me once again. I didn't know what else to do and my hands instinctively were held over my chest, as if I was getting ready to push Anja off me. It took effort to fight off the instinct to just run away forever. I suppose the collar helped with suppressing that urge.

Anja's mouth reached mine and I felt her warm tongue touch mine. I had never kissed a girl before and I didn't know what to do. Anja's lips formed a seal around my mouth and her tongue explored mine, doing doughnuts around it. Her tongue would exit every so often only to reenter my mouth from a different head position. Each exit produced a clasping sound, the sound you can only hear from saliva leaving saliva.

I looked down at Anja's body and saw her slender form really following the motions of her kisses. With ever exit of her tongue, she adjusted her head from left leaning to right leaning; and vice versa. With each head adjustment, Anja's body slid forward, sort of looking like she was using momentum to change position.

The longer we kissed, the more tension I felt dissipate. Anja was really good. Her tongue was like clockwork and her movements were just... sexy...

I hated to admit it but Anja was really good looking for a girl and she really knew how to do... all of this. She was leading the charge and all I had to do was just lie here on my back looking pretty.

James

Anja was really getting into it as her body went into full swing. Anja was gyrating forward and backwards with every kiss and she was slowly getting closer and closer to Rosy's static body. Eventually, Rosy's posture relaxed a bit, and her defensive pose with her hands covering her chest released; her hands falling to her sides.

Anja moved her hands from keeping herself upright, to cupping the back of Rosy's head. This allowed her to leverage her tongue even deeper into Rosy's mouth who was now 100% into it. As a consequence of repositioning her hands, she could no longer support her elevated position and brought her body down onto Rosy's. The girls were about the same height and as Anja's body descended, their tits lined up perfectly. Anja was still motioning forwards and backwards causing their tits to rub each other.

By this point, Rosy's hands were exploring Anja's back, no longer trying to push her away but rather pull her closer.

How girls change when they get horny... I thought to myself. So easy to manipulate.

My cock was at full staff and it begged me to just jump right into the middle but I resisted.

"Alright ladies. You can relax."

But they didn't stop. Not for a few more seconds. Anja's movements slowed and the kissing became more passionate and deliberate. The final kiss saw Anja's eyes looking up from Rosy's lips and locking with mine. Is this what you want? her eyes told me.

Yes. Yes it fucking is.

Old 05-21-2016, 06:12 PM   #72
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Wow this is a fabulous story very well written love the point of view from everybody's angle awesome

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 07:59 AM   #73
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
Wow this is a fabulous story very well written love the point of view from everybody's angle awesome
Wow thanks for the glowing review! What kind of themes are people looking for reading this? I'd love to take this story in the perfect direction.

---

Anja

Looking up at James, I left Rosy's longing lips and watched James with a mischievous smirk. Here I was, lying on top of the girl he cared so much about, our skin touching in a way he never has. I deliberately stayed on top of Rosy and intentionally rubbed my tits slowly against hers, trying to keep her on edge... wanting me. My hands, still holding the back of her head.

Rosy's eyes were still closed, probably in disbelief of what she was experiencing. But I wasn't in disbelief. I held a pawn in my hand and I was playing it. I wasn't out of this game yet.

"That was incredible girls. No shocks for you. Very well done." James finally spoke.

Damn right it was. I lay there proudly, hugging my toy.

James stood up and slowly walked over to us. Calmly, he stood at the head of the bed, about a foot away from both of our heads. James lifted his legs and got on his knees on the bed, pulling out his rock hard shaft from his pants, inches from my face. Without saying a word, he grabbed the back of my head and guided it onto his cock.

I reluctantly took his shaft into my mouth and obediently began sucking on a dick for the third time that day. All my actions to make Rosy think I was the alpha just went away.

Damn it...

James

I saw that smile on Anja and knew what it meant. It meant, what do you have to say about this? Anja was trying to show that she was still in control, if only in a small way. I determined that I was going to show who was the boss. Especially to Rosy.

Silently getting my cock into Anja's mouth, only moments after she implied her superior position, should have knocked down her high status. How much control does she really have if I can just walk up to her and do whatever I want? Doing it silently was the key. Rosy had to see that Anja was ready and willing to service me whenever I wanted it, and assert my dominance over the situation.

I kneeled over Rosy's face which elicited an "oh" once she saw what was happening. From her position, all she would be seeing is a pair of balls and a shaft appearing and disappearing into a mouth.

I knelt there for a few more moments letting Rosy get wind of the situation and understand her position. Slowly, I pulled my cock out of Anja's mouth and let her take a breath.

I shifted off the bed and stood back up.

Last edited by Sexualobster; 05-28-2016 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:08 AM   #74
Clint777

Talking

More!!!!!!!!!! Please

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik gapemesenpai
http://kik.me/gapemesenpai
Clint777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:01 PM   #75
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Fuuuuuuuck i wanna be anja so bad
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university