Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:48 PM   #17
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

The changing perspectives thing isn't really confusing because you have it labelled and whatnot. When I first read about the camera, I thought
Quote:
Hmm, this may end up turning on Anja.
This is a great story, please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 04:27 AM   #18
Sexualobster

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the twist And thanks for the input KM, it really means a lot!

James

Yes yes YES!

I have evidence now. Anja has just lost her leverage.

Anja had a look of shock on her face but not one of horror that Rosy had. Rosy. The white noise of the vibrator was still hanging in the air with Anja looking straight up at me, still knelt at waist height. Anja has just lost all her power, and all the power she had on Rosy. If Anja were to release this video, it would have incriminating evidence of her in it as well. The only person who was never seen in the video was me. And I held the camera right in my hands. I held all the power.

I looked up at Rosy, the camera still trained on Anja's face, still as a painting. She was breathing heavily with the vibrator still on her clit, visibly sheening from her essence. Rosy was staring at me though. She was staring at the whole situation in front of me. She was clearly processing what it meant to have the camera now on Anja in a less than flattering position. She seemed to have forgotten that her body existed and her mind was the only thing working in that very moment. She was waiting to see what was going to happen.

I finally broke the silence. "Rosy. Cum."

Rosy's face was suddenly hit with the last 30 seconds of stimulation, all in 1 second. She hadn't been paying attention and she must have gone past the point of climax and hit some other plane of existence. As soon as the words left my mouth she gave out the most sexy moan I had ever heard, her back arched further than ever before, her legs clamping up as tight as a vacuum seal. Her mid line vibrated for a good 10 seconds as wave after wave of pleasure soared through her body. Her eyes were shut tight as she curled up into a ball, then arched her back, then into a ball again. It looked like she was being electrocuted.

She fell limp. The vibrator still buzzing in the now still air. Her breathing light but strained. She had just gone through something that probably bordered on painful. And I was slightly jealous. Anja and I were still watching Rosy. She looked like she passed out and I was worried for half a second. She slowly came to and opened her eyes once more, staring straight back at me. She looked ashamed of what we just saw her do. She started to cover he breasts with her right arm and tried to lift herself with the left arm before collapsing from her weight, causing both of her arms to drop once more, exposing her breasts.

"Anja, sit on the bed." I said as I stopped recording. She slowly got off the floor and sat on the bed closest to me. She was looking up at me with expectation, and with... anticipation?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:52 PM   #19
issabella

good edition keep it going :P xD

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:17 PM   #20
Sexualobster

Thanks greenmist! You keep me going!

Rosy

Oh my god. What did I just do...

I can't describe the feeling. I had never had it before and I doubt i'll ever have it again. Have people watch me masturbate was one thing. Being refused a climax for so long, building up all that tension, and then releasing it. My hands were soaked from my own juices and my body was glistening from the sweat. It looks like I took an oil bath.

James telling me to cum. Ordering me to cum. That was one of the hottest words I had ever heard a human say to me. Throughout that endless orgasm, I just kept repeating the word in my head which just enhanced it even more. But I was tired now. And now the tides have turned.

Anja just followed James' command. This was a good sign and it meant I need to get on team James as soon as possible. I slowly rolled off the bed and walked over to James' side. I wanted to hug James so badly but I refrained. I had done enough for today.

"We can use this footage on you Anja. But I know you know that." James told Anja.

Anja nodded with a smile, her tongue clipping the left of her lip seductively. She was fine with that.

"You can't use that footage without Rosy's display of lust though." Anja responded. James began doing something on the phone, rather quickly. The phone made a little beep noise.

"There, I deleted the video on your phone and transferred it to mine. I hold the only copy now." James finally said.

"Still no use, Rosy is still in the video. And you can't edit it now on the fly, so whatever you threaten me with James" Anja said evily as she stood up going face to face with James, "you're going to have to throw Rosy under the bus too. Because whoever you forward that video to, is going to see Rosy in all her glory as well."

Anja was now an inch from James' face who had a poker face. The ball was in James' court. James looked down and for a second I though he was peeking down Anja's shirt but realised he was just thinking.

"Fine then. I'm taking the evidence with me." James finally said.
"Let's go Rosy." James added at the end.

I stood there a bit dumb founded. I didn't know what to do but James seemed to be in control and that was a good thing. I collected my things and walked out the door with James, leaving Anja still standing in her room, her exotic eyes, trailing us as we left. The door slammed shut behind us and I stood naked in the hallway with James.

"You seem to be way more comfortable being in the hallway naked than half an hour ago." James said playfully. I gave him a smile and said,

"When you do what I just did there, this doesn't seem so bad." My room was in the opposite direction of James' and so we stood there for a few seconds awkwardly. How do you end on a night like this? Do you hug? Do we kiss?

"Well uh... Good night." I finally said before turning away and walking towards my room.
"Good night Rosy." James finally answered.

I left James standing in front of Anja's door and quickly turned the corner towards my room. I walked slowly towards my door, thinking about what just happened. It took me about 30 seconds to reach my door which upon reaching it, realised that my key was still on the counter in the kitchen.

Shit.

I turned around and walked back towards the kitchen when I heard a door open around the corner. I froze in place, breaking into a cold sweat. I heard movement that thankfully sounded like someone moving away from this direction. I took a minute to let the sound fade away before I started moving again, creeping ever so slowly. I heard another door close and breathed a sigh of relief.

I continued creeping until I reached the corner and looked around. Nobody was in sight and so I creeped to the kitchen. Maybe they were in the kitchen? I slowly opened the door listening for sound or movement. I position my head in a way that someone inside wouldn't notice i'm naked. Nobody was in the kitchen so I quickly hopped in and looked for the key. It was dark and after stumbling around for awhile I decided to turn on the lights.

The keycard was right next to the lights when it hit me. There was still the oil burn on them and I didn't know if the card still worked. A trail of cold sweat went down my spine. I slowly left the kitchen, checking to see if anyone was there. It was almost midnight so there shouldn't really be anybody, but I wanted to be safe and sure.

I took another minute of creeping to get back to my door and tried the key.

A red light flashed.

No no no no no...

I tried again.

Another red light. The key was failing.

SHIT

What do I do. What do I do. I stood in the hallway for a good 2 minutes deciding if I should go knock on James' door and ask if I could crash with him. But after all we had just been through, I didn't want to see him or Anja ever again, out of pure embarrassment. I finally decided that I was no good standing in a hallway naked until morning, so I began the creep back to James' room.

It took a good 2 minutes to reach the door, with every shift and sound coming from a room making me freeze in place, ensuring that nobody was going to leave their room and see my cold naked body glistening under the lights. I finally reached the door and double checked to see if it was his.

I rose my hand to knock but then noticed the door was slightly ajar. Strange. I opened the door slowly and peeked inside.

"James?" I slowly asked.
"Rosy!" James said with surprise. I looked inside and slowly brought my eyes upon a sight to behold. James was sitting on a chair, his laptop to his left on the table, and the back of Anja's head on his lap, moving up and down.

Old 10-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #21
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

This is just so good - please give us more
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:13 PM   #22
Sexualobster

Thanks Peter! Here is the next part. I may be awhile before I can get the next one done. We shall see.

James

This isn't the best situation Rosy can walk into.

Anja's tongue was dancing around my tip and she was lower with every head motion. Her rhythm was spot on and could keep timing for an orchestra. My tip pushed further and further down her throat, past the point that I thought would be uncomfortable but Anja was taking it like a champ.

Her hands were on the sides of my thighs as her head did all the work. When Rosy walked in, Anja didn't break rhythm and continued to work my member. It made it hard to talk and disorientated me for a second.

"What is going on..." Rosy asked, like a scared school girl who was in trouble. She seemed worried that this was happening. I had Anja willfully thrusting my cock down her throat and she seemed to think Anja was in control of the situation. This was still pretty embarrassing and I tried to stand up, expecting Anja to stop but she kept going at it and I fell back into my chair.

"I uh, I was just editing the video to remove you from it when Anja came in." I answered.
"And then she... just started sucking you off?" Rosy asked, slightly more confident. It truly was something. Rosy was standing there still reflecting the light off her slim body which was still naked, a pile of clothes wrapped on her hands.

"She offered in exchange for-" I stuttered. I had to think of a reason and I had hoped I would think of one before the end of the sentence. "in exchange for, her video being deleted."

That wasn't good.

"And you accepted!?" Rosy yelled at me.
"I- I wasn't going to. I mean, I wasn't going to do it anyway." I answered. I knew Anja wasn't going to be too happy about this. Right on time, Anja's mouth left my shaft and she slowly looked up at me, breathing heavily through her mouth. She wasn't holding back. She stared at me for a good 10 seconds.

The room was still and Rosy was just staring at Anja, all of us waiting on her response. Anja's eyes stayed on mine while she subtly, and ever so slowly, as slow as the tectonic plates slid her tongue from the bottom of my shaft to the top of my tip. As her tongue reached my tip, she flicked at it and I felt a small tickle and twitched. She slowly enveloped my cock once more and resumed her rhythm once more.

Old 11-03-2014, 08:56 AM   #23
Stefkevo

Default Plees

Plees dont stop go on the story
Stefkevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 04:45 PM   #24
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Please Continue!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:21 AM   #25
Sexualobster

Alright. Sorry for the long wait. Here's the next part.

Anja

I worked my tongue around James' tip while I tried to envelop his entire shaft into my mouth. I wasn't much of a deep throater but I tried to go as far as possible before I gagged. I didn't really believe that James would delete the video just for one blowjob, no matter how good, but I wanted to get on his good side.

Currently, James and Rosy would be allies with me being the villain. If I could get James to be on my side, whether he felt obliged to because of this blowjob or not, then Rosy would have less power and I may come out better. Of course, this was before she walked in through the door. The game has changed but I think I can salvage it.

"A-Anja, could you stop for a second..." James said hesitantly. I continued my pace. I wanted to make him feel like I am in control regardless of the fact that his cock was in my mouth.

"Stop."

The authority in his voice threw me off for a second. I paused, his shaft midway down the my throat. I slowly pulled off but didn't look at him. I was just kneeling in front of him.

Rosy

Wow. She just froze.

Anja was kneeling, head bowed down, James' penis a few inches from her forehead. She looked like a servant from the middle ages. James was looking down at her for a few seconds and then looked up at me.

"I wasn't going to delete the video Rosy. Really. I wouldn't betray you like that." James finally said to me.

"Then why do you have Anja bowing down to you?" I asked with a hint of anger.

"Because I can."

The room was silent. Out of a million different forms of sentences he could have made, that was the last one I expected.

"Anja, leave." James added. Anja looked up at him for a second but was just met with a cold glare. She stood up relatively quickly and brushed past me, no eye contact. The door slammed shut behind me in moments.

For a split second, it was just me standing here naked, before James who was still sitting on his chair, his penis standing erect like a king. He quickly stood up and put his pants back on.

"I'm really sorry about that. I didn't really think about it." he was saying going towards his closet. He grabbed a bunch of clothes and walked towards me, his hands outstretched. I slowly took the clothes from his hands and looked back at him waiting. Not really sure for what.

"Go on. You can put them on. They might be a bit big but I suppose it will have to do."

I broke out of my spell and looked for something to look at, something that was not James. I walked towards his bed and put my pile of burnt clothes down and begun dressing with his clothes. I could feel his eyes watching me from behind and in that moment decided that I needed to prove my worth over Anja. James was in control of this situation and Anja had just made the first move. I can't let Anja get on his good side.

Old 11-17-2014, 03:11 PM   #26
Sexualobster

Rosy

With my back turned to him, I slowly bent over, my legs slightly apart, giving him a full view of my pussy from behind. As if he hadn't seen enough of it from my show earlier. I slowly put on my underwear. I turned around giving him a full view of my breasts one more time before putting on my shirt. I tried to do it in a way that wasn't too obvious that I was trying to attract him but I may have come off a little too suggestively.

I left it at just a large T-shirt and underwear. The shirt was large enough to cover my panties anyway. The clock on the wall read 12:14AM.

"I can't get back into my room." I told James.
"The key is busted."
"That's.. That's why I came here. Could I sleep here, just for tonight?" I asked him with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah of course." James finally added.
"You can take my bed."

I looked over to his bed and it was a typical student bed for one.
"I'm just gonna brush my teeth." James said while walking over to his laptop and shutting it close. He walked back towards the bathroom and closed the door.

James

The hell do I do now.

I stood in the mirror for awhile. It felt like a long time. I didn't know what to do but I figured that I needed to start with brushing my teeth. I poured a bit of toothpaste on my brush and began brushing.

I made sure to brush on the inside of my teeth with a steady pace. 10 brushes per quadrant on my teeth. Am I really going to just sleep on the floor? What will I do with the video? What was with that little show Rosy was giving me while putting on her clothes? I was planning on cutting it into two. One video of just Rosy and one video of Anja. I had no idea what to do with the two videos but it gave me power in the situation and that was what I needed for now.

I spat out the remainder of the toothpaste into the sink and rinsed it away. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out. Rosy was lying on the covers of the bed. My laptop had slightly shifted position. I had a feeling she would try but it was password protected. She probably didn't get far.

"Hey I don't want you to sleep on the floor." Rosy said to me.

"Well we both can't fit on that bed." I replied.

"We could if we cuddled."

That got me off guard. This was the first time Rosy had ever said anything that was the first step. Don't get me wrong, I was still insanely attracted to Rosy, but I never thought I would ever get close to her. The events of the past few hours didn't occur to me at all.

"Yeah!" I said a bit too enthusiastically. I felt a bit awkward and walked over to the bed. Rosy was giving me a little smile, like she could feel the awkward situation I felt I was in. She slowly turned her back to me while still arching her head around, eventually turning it away too. She was now lying on the bed away from me.

I slowly got onto the bed and put my hand on her shoulder. She quickly reached down to my leg and brought it over hers, so that I was sort of hugging her on the bed. I slowly lowered my hand from her shoulder down across her stomach. We laid there for a few minutes but it wasn't relaxing. I was anxious as all hell. I had Anja sucking my dick a few minutes ago and I didn't feel as uncomfortable as I did now.

Anja

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Oh fuck me James! Oh yes fuck me!" I was shouting in a whisper. My dildo pushing in and out of my pussy at such a rapid speed. It had no problem going in with how lubricated it was from my juices. My legs hurt from how spread apart I was making them but I was so close. So close to climaxing it didn't matter.

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK YES" I felt the heat rise, this was the same spot a girl had the most amazing orgasm only an hour ago. and exploded all over my bed.

Old 11-18-2014, 03:43 PM   #27
Sexualobster

Three parts released in quick succession. Hope everyone is enjoying it so far!

Rosy

James was cuddling me from behind but I felt how awkward he was and in turn it made me a bit awkward. Was I being to forward? What was forward anymore? Is this how the game works now? Dinner, the girl masturbates while two people video tape it, and then cuddling? Do we kiss after this?

Maybe I could kiss him. I could feel James' penis against my behind. It wasn't erect or anything but I could feel it twitch every so often. He was holding it back as hard as he could because he sure as hell wasn't sleeping. I wanted to kiss him. So badly. But I don't know anymore. Should I?

James

Oh god I wanted to fuck Rosy. I could feel the entire form of her body under me and my penis was right up against her panties. I wanted to get erect but I held back with all my willpower. I didn't want to scare her, I really do care about her.

Rosy

I was getting really hot. Both physically and internally. I wasn't going to be able to sleep like this. I needed to do something, we hadn't moved for about 20 minutes now but the sexual tension was on breaking point. I needed to do something. I had to do something first. Or else he would be in control of the situation. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to kiss him so badly.

Am I going to do it? Am I doing it. I imagined turning around in my head a thousand times per second. Just turn around and place my lips on his. You've rehearsed this a million times in your head in the last few seconds. Just turn and kiss. Turn and kiss. Turn and kiss.

James

Rosy turned her body quickly and put her lips onto mine and I immediately kissed back. Our lips were smacking against each other with ferocity. I had been waiting for this to happen for a long time. Rosy turned her body entirely towards me now and our legs were interlocking. Her bottom leg was in between my legs. Her body was pushed up against mine. There wasn't a nanometer of space between our bodies at this point.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth and consequently mine began dancing around hers. Our mouths were soaking wet from the spit we were exchanging. But I didn't care. This was amazing.

Rosy

I felt his penis grow exponentially against my leg. I began slowly humping him with my panties on while I continued to stick my tongue as far down his throat as I could. I was in a blind fury of making out. I wanted him to be in and around me and all over me. I couldn't describe it. Our lips continued smacking against each other while his penis was rock hard through his pants against my panties. If he poked a hole through them he would have entered me.

We silently continued making out for what felt like an eternity. I didn't want to stop and I definitely felt like he didn't want to either. As far as I was concerned, it was just him and I, our bodies becoming one while our tongues did the tango.

A few moments later, there was a bright light coming from the window. Our bodies were still interlocked and there was a layer of sweat under my shirt. My mouth was still half an inch from his but he was asleep, and moments ago, I was too.

Old 11-18-2014, 05:55 PM   #28
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for continuing! those were great additons! I can't wait for more

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:04 AM   #29
Sexualobster

Thanks Frogman! Here's the next part.

James

I woke up groggy and slowly. What an interesting dream I just had. It was pretty foggy and I don't remember all the details but I was making out with Rosy and it was getting pretty heated. I remember grinding her under the covers and dancing with her tongue but then it just faded away.

I sat up to the sound of my shower. Who the hell is that? Why am I so sweaty?

Oh.

Did we have sex? Suddenly all these questions flew through me and, piece by piece, started to come back. Did we fuck?! If it wasn't a dream, I remember making out with her but the memory fades and I don't remember us getting anywhere with it. Oh shit, the shower just turned off. Pretend you're asleep.

I laid back down on the bed as if I was sleeping. The bathroom door opened and the sound of feet walking went past my bed. I slowly opened my eyes, as if for the first time today, and saw Rosy. She had a tower around her and was facing away from me. I was about to say something when let the towel go and placed it on a chair. I could see her naked form from behind and, even though I had seen it for almost 3 hours last night, it still got me going.

She bent over exposing her clit to me from behind while she put on her panties. She continued getting dressed with the clothes I had given her and then turned around. OH fuck!

She jumped back a little and gave a little yelp.

"Oh! I uh- didn't know you were awake." Rosy said with a bit of embarrassment.

"Yeah no uh sorry, didn't mean to stare." I replied without hesitation. There was a long pause where she stared at the ground and I stared at the ground. The awkward silence was finally broken by the sound of someone moving outside, probably somebody going to a class.

"Hey, so could you call the house master." Rosy asked eventually.
"For....?" I replied slowly. Did she want to show him the video or something?
"So... that I can get back into my room. My key doesn't work, remember?"
"Oh yeah forgot about that."
Rosy blushed a little. "You can't keep me forever" she said playfully.

It was my turn to blush.

"Oh no.. that's not what I meant I-" I blurted out before being cut off.
"Haha, yeah I know i'm just kidding!" Rosy giggled.

We exchanged a few awkward laughs before I got out of bed still sporting a semi. As soon as I noticed the mini-tent I was pitching, I turned away but she noticed. She was looking. I walked over to my phone sideways in an attempt to hide by crotch and picked it up. I began dialing the number.

Anja

I woke up late. Like afternoon late. I had a class that started at the early hours of 2PM that I wasn't going to make. That's how late. Better late than never I suppose.

What a wild night. I thought to myself. I wonder what James and Rosy got up to when I left. Just thinking about it again made my blood rise a little bit. The way James commanded me. Oooh. Enough of that though. I gotta get ready for class. I think I might wear a short skirt today.

Old 11-28-2014, 04:29 PM   #30
Sexualobster

This part is a bit short but it was either stop here or continue on for the next bunch of paragraphs so sorry about that.

Rosy

The house master came at around 11PM and unlocked the door for me, every so often raising an eyebrow at my choice of attire. After I changed into something more suitable, I met the house master again to get a new key. The whole process took maybe 20 minutes. James had to go to class so he couldn't really help me.

James

An economics of Engineering class. Highlight of my week and definitely better than what happened last night. Not. It droned on. As the paint dried, I twirled my pen. 1:00PM... 1:10PM... 1:20PM... Those 20 minutes took about 3 hours in real human time. If there was something the university should invest into research, it's why lectures make time slow down.

As soon as the clock struck 2:00PM, I began packing my bag with the empty notepad and pen that I had out for the past 2 hours. I looked at the door enviously waiting for the lecturer to finish his usual 5 minute outro. Was that Anja?

Anja just passed the door. I grabbed my bag and sprinted out of the classroom, everyone staring at me as I left. Couldn't this kid wait another 2 minutes before storming out of the class? How rude i'm sure they all thought.

"Anja!"

Last edited by Sexualobster; 12-02-2014 at 10:08 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Sexualobster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university