Old 01-07-2015, 04:10 AM   #31
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

the story is great to read. Just don't expect people to react on it. It's great to read a story, not to be part of a whole deal around it...

But it would be lovely if you would continue writing and sharing your experiences with us
Old 01-22-2015, 10:23 AM   #32
Naughty_Challenger

Many people here would love to have the story continued I think! It's great and sounds too aweseome to be true.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:43 PM   #33
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Here is the closing chapter to this part of the story. A new part will be writen and will continue on this thread.

I was sitting on the sofa when Sophitia joined me, walking on all fours, her leash dragging on the ground. I raised my feet, signifying that I needed a footrest. She got in position, then, I put my foot on her back, and then she handed me her leash which I took with a sharp movement.

We stayed a while in silence, only the sound of the television disturbing the tranquility of the room. I was* pretending to* listen , but in reality, I kept my eyes on my slave. She was motionless, keeping *her eyes fixed on the ground. I cast my eyes over her body, and then I noticed with shock that a little blood flowed between her legs.

Virgin always bleed when their '' cherry'' was poped ...

I was satisfied. I had taken all the virginities that Sophitia possessed and* offered to me on a golden platter. I had given her all the spankings she deserved, simply because I had decided, and she took everything I had to give her. I decided to give her a break; at the very least, allow her to wear a pad to keep a minimum of cleanliness.

-Sophitia, I said in a firm voice, I notice that you're bleeding a little. I allow you to make an exception to my rules. As long as you will shed blood,, you'll be wearing a thong with a sanitary napkin.
-Thank you, Master, she said a grateful voice. I will take my place at your feet on my return.

I pulled my feet from her back untied the leash from her collar, then I let her to go fulfill her task. Sophitia went on all fours to the bathroom. She returned five minutes later and prepared to take her place at my feet when I allowed her to come and sit with me. She settled against me, cuddling comfortably, and she laid her head on my thigh. I began to stroke her long blonde hair and she asked me:

-Can I ask you a question, Master?
Yes, I replied, looking her straight in the eye.
-Will you allow me to sleep here tonight, or will you send me home? she asked in a small voice.
-You will sleep with me in my bed, but you will sleep naked. You must not damage your harness, I replied.

At that time, her stomach growled with force. I remembered that she was fasting.

-Excuse me, Master, apologized she piteously. I have not eaten anything except your semen.
-I also am hungry. Call the restaurant and order a large pizza.
Yes, Master.

She obeyed .
Yes, it promised to be a great relationship.
An more was yet to come...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 02:28 AM   #34
Naughty_Challenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayne View Post
Here is the closing chapter to this part of the story. A new part will be writen and will continue on this thread.
I'm looking forward to that!
Old 02-02-2015, 10:00 PM   #35
Master Rayne

getting to it verrrrrrry soon!

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 02-04-2015, 06:13 AM   #36
Master Rayne

Cool

in the rough: this means I started writing

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-07-2015, 01:16 PM   #37
Master Rayne

Hi folks! As I promised, here's a new chapter in my true story. This part is the introduction. That proves that sometimes, blondes can be intelligent. I am fortunate my Sophitia isn't dumb. You'll see that she was an easy train, but Tira... well you'll see later :P
Anyways, enjoy and please, comment! it motivates me!

I remember this torrid summer night when my faithful slave had this wonderful idea. We were in the dungeon where there reigned stifling heat. Sophitia was leaning on a chair, wrists tightly bound behind her back, blindfolded. She just had received a hundred lashes on each butt cheeks when she said:

-Master, you've never thought about adopting a pet?

Using my whip, I administered to her five hits on each ass cheeks before saying in a tone of reproach:

-Who gave you permission to speak?
-Please forgive me, Master. May I speak, Master?
-You have my permission.
-You Never thought about adopting a pet?

I was amazed at this. Ever since we started to live together, she had never talk about adopting a cat or a dog.
I coated my my hand with lubricant then I said, settling behind her:

-Too much to care about, I replied.
-Master, I was not talking about a dog or a cat, but a submissive girl you'll always keep on a leash, a slut you could teach fetching the ball, sit and obey.

My fingers were making their way into her asshole when I stopped in surprise. Without saying so openly, Sophitia had made it clear by her unwavering dedication she did not want to share me, her one and only MAster, with another slave.

-You Want to adopt a girl who will serve as my pet?
-Yes, Master.

I pushed a little futher my fingers in Sophitia's ass. She took a deep breath, until I felt a little resistance. I left her a few seconds to catch her breath and relax a bit. It was the second time we had a session of anal fisting. Vaginal fisting was easy, but Sophitia prefered that I concentrate on her ass. Fucking my fist in this tight little hole was quite difficult and rather painful for her, but she never used of the 'code red', which meant she wanted my fist in her ass.

I pushed my hand forthermore in her ass, slowly but firmly, and Sophitia gave a long plaintive groan, burying her face on the padded seat of the chair, clenching her fists. She arched when my hand was fully pushed into her anus, the tight muscle firmly clasping my wrist. Fortunatley, I was clever enough to take off my watch first!

She gasped and, turning her face toward me, she said:

-Thank you, Master. It's so good to feel your hand in my ass.

I shook slightly my hand, triggering new moaning. I stroked her buttocks reddened by my lashes and sliding my middle finger between the lips of her wet, dripping pussy, I asked her:

-Why are you talking adopting a pet? You never told me about this before.

-Master, she replied in a whisper, I'm a slave and even if you do not say it openly, I know that despite all that I do for you, there are times when you're bored.

-I Am perfectly satisfied with you, Sophitia. Ever since you accepted my domination and you have given yourself completely to me, I have never regretted my choice. Even if you have been naughty a few times, and I had to correct you then, you showed that I had you well trained.

-Thank you, Master, for the compliments. That's a lot for the slut I am. If you adopted such a girl to make her your pet, you would be her one and only Master. I would have no authority over it.

-On the contrary, I answered, sliding my hand back and forth in her small asshole, in quick, jerky movements. You would have certain rights over her. You could play with her, and you could give her orders, but my orders would take precedence over yours.

-It's too much honor to rampant creature that I am, Master. But am I really worthy to be the mistress of a pet?

After moving my hand inside her ass for a few moments, I took it gently out and looked at her anus as it was clowly shrinking back to its normal size. My cock was hard as iron and I was more than willing to fuck her ass with all my strength. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping on the floor.
I wiped my sticky hand of its lubricant with a towel, then I undid my belt and lowered my pants. I was so errected and her ass was spreaded so much that I did not need to use my hand to direct my cock: in a strong jerk, I drove it deep in her ass.
Sophitia gave a long cry of pleasure and and I went into her ass with all my strength, my hands gripping her hips with force. It did not take me more than five minutes to cum: all my hot load went splashing her ass, while at the height of her pleasure, Sophitia showered the floor like a dog marking its territory.
I bent over her and kissing her neck, I said:

-We will hunt for a pet soon, pretty slave of my heart. But for now, I will uncuff you and you will clean your mess, understood?

-Yes, Master, she replied in a whisper.

I untied her handcuffs, and she stood up. As she went to get a towel, I said:

-Who told you to use a towel, little idiot? Do I have to tell you everything? You clean your mess with with your tongue.

Sophitia went down on all fours, walked to the place where she had ejaculated, and began to sip up her feminine nectar...

I watched in delight....

Tira is our pet.

Last edited by Master Rayne; 02-07-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:30 PM   #38
Naughty_Challenger

I really loved reading this next part and obviously it looks like there is more to come..! Keep going.

(If you find the time, you can maybe revise the text, as I saw some typos, like "Since the days you accepted my domination and thou hast given yourself completely to me, I have never regretted my choice.")
Old 02-07-2015, 05:47 PM   #39
Master Rayne

I've corrected the typos you pointed out.

thanks for your comment
I might skip a few typos here and ther, as I said before, my main language is french, so I write my story in french then I translate in english.

thanks again

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-07-2015, 06:09 PM   #40
Naughty_Challenger

Thanks!

Well, I'd also take it in French.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:24 PM   #41
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Awesome my fave story on getdare! Pls send me the link in my Pm box!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:30 AM   #42
Naughty_Challenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
What link are you talking about? Did I miss something?
Old 02-08-2015, 06:46 AM   #43
Master Rayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
no privileges
you'll have to follow it here like everybody else.

Thanks for you comment

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-10-2015, 09:30 PM   #44
Master Rayne

A little update: the second part of the new chapter is done.
now translating (will take my time to make sure there are no typos)

Tira is our pet.

Old 02-12-2015, 10:23 PM   #45
Master Rayne

Here's the next part for your pleasure

To find the perfect place where to choose and adopt our pet I had Sophitia do some extensive research on the internet before making our choice on a specialized club in BDSM.

Admission was free for every Masters holding their slaves on a leash. The dress code was naturally strict:

The Masters had to wear a black three piece suit, a red tie and a pair of black leather shoes.

The Mistresses had to wear a black leather mini skirt, a revealing corset, a pair of long red gloves, and a pair of high heel boots.

The slaves, male and female, had to wear their harness, be kept on a leash, have their hands cuffed behind their backs, be blindfolded and wear a gagball (which prohibited them to communicate with other slaves).

Male slaves had to wear a cage penis in order to preserve their genital exclusivity to their mistresses and female slaves had to wear a leather thong adorned with metal spikes.

The floor was heated, so slaves were not allowed to wear shoes.

When we arrived at the club, dressed normally, the doorman, a big giant guy wearing a tight black t-shirt showcasing his muscles, took us into a small vestibule leading to a series of closets with enough space to allow us to change clothes.

Although the walls seemed well insulated, we could hear a faint sound of background of techno music. I do not particularly like the music, but this kind of club often played that type of music... Oh well, we would have to live with it.

For the occasion, Sophitia took particular care to her grooming. Her skin was perfect, her body was perfect. Naked before me, the coolness of the room gave her goosebumps and made her little pink nipples harden. She put her harness and humbly asked:

- Will you please help me buckle up my harness, Master? I want everything to be perfect for you, to make you honor.

I finished buttoning my shirt, then I undertook the task of attaching and tightening the buckles of her harness. I took her slave collar and she tilted her head forward, revealing her neck. I tied her collar with a ring to which were attached two chains decorated with two small claws, which I attached to each of her nipples.
After thanking me , she kissed my hand, then she put on her thongs, then came back to me.
Meanwhile, I finished getting dressed and I was struggling with my tie, cursing and swearing like a real redneck. Sophitia said in a humble voice:

-Will you allow me to help you with your tie? I have often seen my mother help my father tie his.

In two quick moves she finished her task. She went to get the handcuffs, blindfold and leash, and she handed them to me. I first took the blindfold which I passed under her hair, then I firmly fastened it so that she could not see anything. Taking the leash, I threw it on the bench behind me and I kept the handcuffs. I ordered her to turn around, she did so and then she put her hands behind her back. I firmly cuffed her so she could not move, but by leaving enough slack to not cut her bloodstream: I was stern and demanding with her, and I kept her in humiliating positions, but security was more important than the rest. I took the gagball and ordered her to open her mouth, which she did. I introduced the ball in her mouth, she sank her teeth into it and I tied the straps behind her head.

Her big, firm, and round breasts went up and down to the rhythm of her breathing which had accelerated: she was anxious to get into the wonderful world that was ours. I tied the clip of her leash to the ring of her collar and opened the door. Pulling on her leash to make her follow me, I brought her out of the room that was assigned to us and we walked to the door that was down the hall. Sophitia walked behind me, keeping a distance of two steps .
Two guards stood on either side of the door:

A muscular man, his torso covered with hair as black as his chaps, wore a broad chest harness, stood to the right of the door. He wore a hood, so that his face was covered. To the left of the door stood a tall woman, muscular too, with almost no breasts. She wore latex: a red corset tied with black laces, long black gloves, black long boots and a black leather mask. Her blonde hair was short and fell into wedges on her face without makeup, except fot the bright red lipstick.

The man stood in front of the door and it was she who spoke to me in an authoritative and surprisingly deep voice for a woman:

-Give your identity.
-Master Rayne, and this is my slave, Sophitia, I replied.
-The Purpose of your visit? she said the same authoritative voice.
-We want to adopt a pet, if I find something to my liking.
She inspected us, Sophitia and me, and then said:
-You and your slave respect our dress code and your slave knows how to keep her place. You can pass.

The man stepped aside and the woman opened the door. Immediately, we heard techno music playing, barely covering the female and male moans. We entered into a large room lit by white and red spots. The ceramic floor was completely black, as well as the walls. To my left, there was a small bar where a waiter was preparing cocktails. In addition, there were a few tables where sat Masters and Mistresses, their slaves kneeling before their respective owners.

At the center of the room there was a pretty exciting show: The Masters and Mistresses took pleasure in punishing their slaves in front of a small crowd of spectators who watched them drinking their cocktails.
What interested me was at the back of the room, in a slight darkness. A large cage whose bars were screwed to the floor and to the ceiling, contained many girls and many men. Both sexes were separated by bars, preventing contact between them.

In front of the cage was settled a small table where a man dressed in a three piece suit kept an open book in front of him. Behind this man, two men, as muscular as the man at the entrance, fully dressed in leather garments, guarded the doors of the cage.

I walked to the cage and as soon as I was close enough to him, the man at the table turned to me and spoke to me with all due courtesy:

-Good evening, sir. What would you like? An exchange, an adoption?
-An adoption, I replied. This is my slave and I will not trade her for anything in the world.
-Oh. he said with a hint of regret. She seems well-trained, and she could have set an example to some of the dogs that I have here. So you want to adopt a male or a female?
-Female. I want to see what you have in stock before I decide.
-Of course, conceded the man. Look at our livestock as much as you want and when you have made your choice, just have show me what you want.
-Are they healthy, well-fed, fit, clean and ready to learn? I asked seriously.
-A stricy health check is required from all those who want to get adopted by a Master or Mistress. Before going into the cage, an intensive and vigorous washing is applied to each of these girls by our veterinarians. I can assure you that we want the highest quality. Some are wilder than others, but all dogs and cats are a bit wild and must be trained when adopting them.
-Very well then, I'll take a look.

The man made reverence, then I approached the cage. I told Sophitia to kneel and I tied her leash to one of the bars provided for this purpose. I stroked her head, telling her that I would return soon, and she bowed in humility.

When I approached the cage, I could see inside. All the women who were there were completely naked. There were girls as young as eighteen years and more mature women, but very well preserved in their fifties. There were fifteen black girls, twenty white girls and two Asians. Some African Americans came, but I made them understand by a hand gesture that they did not interest me. Asian seemed rather shy and seeing me push the blacks aside, they also retreated. They were pretty and sexy, but they had almost no breasts.

Some women in their forties and fifties looked at me with hope, but I was not interested in them. The women were walking in their cage, in silence. Speech was prohibited for them and seemed bored.

A little tiny blonde, a pleading look in her eyes, had approached me without me noticing. She took out a hand to touch my face with her slender fingers and stroked my cheek. I looked at her and, with a little smile, she knelt before me and made beautiful. I held out a hand to her to caress her mid-length hair and she began to lick my fingers. Suddenly she attempted to bite me. In my surprise, I could not restrain my action: I slapped her in the face with the back of my hand. The young woman let out a surprised squeak, rolled over, but quickly stood back on all fours, hissing at me like a rabid cat, a smirk on her face.

The man with the book approached and said:

-You Have the right to correct this bitch as you want. We'll tie er on one of the racks and you will administer to her the punishment that you see fit. You're not the first one she tries to bite like that. It's been a while now that she is here. With such an attitude, I doubt she will ever be adopted.

The woman hissed at me again, then walked on fours to the other end of the cage. A dildo decorated with a cat tail was shoved deep into her ass. That crazy bitch really acted like an animal!

I continued looking at what was in stock when I saw her. As soon as my eyes met her, I knew she would be my pet. She was totally different from Sophitia, but at the same time, she seemed to complete her. The young woman was curled up on a big white pillow. She had not seen me and when I tapped on the bars of the cage to get her attention, she did not move. Did she sleep, despite the music and the wailing of slaves who were punished by their Masters and Mistresses?

The man consulted his pages in the book and said:

-I See Annabelle caught your eye, Master.
-It's her real name? I asked.
-Yes it is. She arrived here a month ago. The other women leave the cage when the club closes, but she refuses to leave. She only let us take her out of the cage for her grooming and hers natural needs. She spent a whole month without wearing clothes, without saying a word and took possession of the cushion where she is lying. She's quiet and doen't cause any trouble, so we let her be. She attracted the attention of some Masters and Mistresses, but she proved wild like the one that almost bit you as soon as they tied to adopt her. You might want to bring your attention to another female.
-No, I replied. I like challenges.
-Call her and if she comes to you then you will have achieved what many Masters have failed.
She had not moved during the conversation. Wondering if she was still alive, I tapped forcefully on the bar of the cage and called:

-Annabelle! Annabelle! Come here immediately!

The young woman sat up slowly, her back turned on me. Her long black hair with blue highlights slid over her skin and reached the middle of her back. She slowly turned her head towards me, without revealing her face to me.

-Annabelle! I repeated more firmly. Come her immediately!

The woman rolled off her cushion and she walked on all fours towards me, face to the ground, her long hair dangling. Under the lighting of the room, her naked body was pale, with no tan, just like Sophitia. She had nice round hips, beautiful ferm butts, thin legs, her hands were small, with long, thin fingers. Her nails were well manicured and varnished with red cutex. When she came to me, she remained head down, not looking at me.

-Sit, I ordered.

She obeyed immediately, sitting like a dog, both hands between her legs. Finally I could see her breasts: she had obviously breast implants because they were abnormally round, but they were rather normal size. Her nipples were smaller than those of Sophitia, but they were still cute. Then she looked me straight in the eye. The fine traits of her pale face were smooth but striking: her big brown eyes were adorned with black eye shadow and lips were dark purple. Foolish and short strands fell on his face, giving her a goth style that pleased me immediately. With her head tilted backwards, I saw that she was wearing a large black leather collar with a large O-ring.
I could not help but smile. I had for her the same certainty that I had with Sophitia. I put a hand in the cage to stroke her hair and she did not resist. Closing her eyes, she smiled. I almost expected her to bite me, but instead she kissed the palm of my hand.

The man with the book looked surprised, as well as women who were in the cage. The blonde who had tried to bite my hand took this opportunity to take Annabelle's cushion. She curled on it with a sly look and turned her back on us.

-I think your choice is made, said the man with the book by taking a pen and dipping it in his inkwell. Please state your name, sir.
-Master Rayne is my name.
While the man noted my name, I began to stare at the woman I was in the process of adopting. Traits for traits she also looked like one of my favorite video game character... I decided of her name in a flash.
-Will you keep the name she now bears, or are you going to give her another? I asked the man with the book.
-No, I said, looking at the young woman in the eye, from now on, you will answer to the name of Tira.

Tira thankfully bowed her head and the man with the book gave me a leash and a gagball. In accordance with the Code of Conduct, as pets and slaves had to wear this accessory so that they couldn't communicate with each other or bite. I advised the man with the book to force the one that tried to bite me to wear one at all time.
One of the guard opened the door of the cage and, when Tira came out, still on all fours, the other women had approached the bars and held out their hands to me, moaning pitifully. After closing the door of the cage, the guard hit his nightsick against the bars, sending the women immediately back to the other end of the cage.

Tira let me tie her gag ball behind her head, sinking her teeth into the red ball, then I attached the leash to her collar. Untying Sophitia, I ordered her to get up. The man with the book then said to me, handing me Tira's adoption certificate:

-Please wait in your office: a maid will bring you the clothes your pet was wearing on her arrival here. Thank you and have fun.

As we walked across the room under the astonished looks of this crowd, a Mistress holding on a leash a chubby man who was lying at her feet, stopped me and said:

-I Congratulate you to be able to your hands on this beautiful animal. This bitch tried to bite me when I wanted to caress her. I guess she does not recognize female authority.

Tira watched the woman with eyes full of hostility and she growled when the latter tried again stroking her long black hair. I pulled Tira's the leash to calm her down and she came cuddling against my legs.
I instructed Sophitia and Tira to follow me and they obeyed immediately.

We entered the office and I ordered Sophitia to stand straight at the center of the room. I made Tira sit in a corner, before attaching her wrists behind her back with her leash. Tira let out a little muffled protest, but I gave her a strong slap on her ass to silence her. I had to show myself authoritarian early on, otherwise she could remain undisciplined.

She kept quiet and I could turn all my attentions back on Sophitia who, as a good slave, had made no sound. I untied her gag-ball, then I removed her handcuffs. She rubbed her wrists bearing the traces of handcuffs, and then I kissed her forcefully. She wrapped her arms around my neck and she clung to me with force. She still had her blindfold on, but she was used to play in the dark. I allowed her a few hugs and some kisses, then I pushed her back gently.

Removing the blindfold , I showed Tira to her.

The two young women looked a long time at each other in silence, full of apprehension. Tira, questions in her eyes, Sophitia examining critically our new pet. My slave turned to me, smiling, and said:

-Master, you made a good choice. She is beautiful and like me, she has no tattoos, no piercing.
-I thought that she would please you, I say, satisfied. Tira stand up.
Tira obeyed: She stood straight, but slightly lowering her head. She was smaller than Sophitia who towered Tira; Tira was really small. With hands tied behind her back, shoulders thrown back, her artificial breasts were more proheminent.
-Can I touch, Master ?, asked Sophitia.
-Yes, go ahead.

Tira frowned her brows as Sophitia slave approached her. She looked apprensive, God knows why. Sophitia gently put both hands Tira's breasts, who looked at me, still apprehensive.

-Sophitia will be your Mistress, I said sternly, so she is allowed to touch you like that. You belong to us now.

Tira stopped looking at me in a hostile manner and gave rather a look of challenge to Sophitia. I thought I understood what this stare meant. I might have some difficulties to make Tira obey me, but Sophitia would surely have a harder time. Tira actually seemed to despise female authority. Luckily I did not take off her gagball yet.
Sophitia caressed and massaged Tira's breasts for some time when she finally said:

-They are smaller than mine and they are not natural, but they are cute and fun to touch.

As she pulled up Tira's breasts up, I saw a small scar under each one of them, confirming surgery. Sophitia stopped playing with Tira's breasts to pet her. Tira sighed, looking up to the ceiling and she turned to me. Sophitia watched her approach me, then she burried her face in my neck.

-Go sit in the corner, I say firmly.

Tira looked at me a short while, then she obeyed, disappointed.

-Can I change, Master?
-Yes, you can. You've behaved well.
-Thank you, Master. she said gratefully.

While we were changing, Tira remained lying on the ground, naked. Fifteen minutes later, the maid brought Tira's clothers. The maid, a tall woman with brown hair braided in pigtails, with big breasts bouncing with each steps, was dressed with a small apron tied around her neck and waist. She put the pile of clothes on the floor in front of Tira, and then left the room walking backwards, hands clasped before her, and before closing the door, she gave us a long bow, exposing the deep cleavage of her large breasts.
I allowed Tira to stand upright and I untied her wrists. When she tried to take her gag-ball off, I slapped her ass, making her jump, and I told her sternly:

-You are not allowed you to remove it. You will keep it as long as I do not tell you to remove it.

Tira gave me a rebel look, but did not attempt to disobey. She looked at her clothes, then looked back at me.

-Yes, you can get dressed, I said, but you do not have the right to put on your bra and your thong.

She frowned but did not protest. She put aside her underwear and she put on a pair of shortened tight jeans shortened. She then put on a black y-back tank top. The tip of her nipples peaked through the thin fabric. No matter: she would not be dressed often after all, pets do not wear clothes, usually.
She put on her sneakers, then she looked back at me.

-Come to me, Tira, I said in an authoritarian voice.

She came to me immediately and looked down. I removed her gag ball and gave it to her.

-Sophitia, Take the bag containing our stuff and give it to Tira. It is she who will carry it.

-Yes, Master, Sophitia replied.

She handed the bag Tira who took it and I said:

-From now on, you belong to us, understood?

She nodded. She did not speak. She understood that she should say no word until I was allowing her to.

-I Want to make sure you understand. To whom do you belong?
-I belong to you, Master, Tira said in a small voice.

She had answered incorrectly.

-WRONG! I replied sternly, grabbing the ring of her collar. To whom do you belong?

-I belong to you, Master, and Mistress Sophitia is also my owner, she replied with humility.

Her voice was soft and melodious, slightly less than that of Sophitia, but no matter. She was mine.

-I will bring you to your new home. Sophitia will walk behind me and you, you walk behind Sophitia, understood?
-Yes, Master, Tira said, bowing her head.
-Very well. Now both of you will be silent, I ordered on our way out.

When we got into my car, Tira sat on the back seat, behind me, and Sophitia took her place at my side. Unbeknownst to me, as soon as the car started, Tira opened the bag to find the pair of handcuff. Silently, she cuffed herself and closed her eyes.

She stayed this way until we got home...

Tira is our pet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk