Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
Ingot_b

Default Female wedgie slave story

If anyone wants to pass me dares Il do them to my slave. Her limits are nothing public

This was a day where me and my slave were alone in the house. Nobody was here so naturally I gave my slave some wedgies. (If anyone wants to take any of these dares and post them elsewhere that fine by me).
First of all we went out to some nearby woods. There, I strung a piece of rope between two trees. It dangled down from both of them so i could move it upwards and downwards. I lowered it to about waist height.
Next my slave took off all her clothes. She put a leg over the rope so it was between her legs. I then handcuffed her hands. I put a second rope between the trees and attached the handcuffs to it. I pulled the rope so she was on her tiptoes and attached the ends to the ends of the rope between her legs.
I attached all the ropes to the ground. Then I put a single rope between them all and pulled on it.
The rope began to wedgie her. Because of the rope on her hands, she couldn't slip sideways off the rope. I pulled her into a dangling wedgie. I then handcuffed legs to the rope so it was a hanging wedgie.

I left her till lunch. After I let her down we went back to her house. After lunch we went out to her backyard(her house is in the middle of nowhere). I stacked 3 chairs on top of each other and she stood on them. The chairs altogether reached about 3 meters. I then made her washing line higher. I tied her arms and legs tightly with rope and then handcuffed them. I put a ball gag in her mouth and put a bungee cord on the front of the backwards thong she was wearing. Finally I put vibrators in her pussy and ass. It was funny. She struggled to stay still but when i put them on full she fell off the chairs. She was bouncing for ages! Eventually the thong ripped though

Again, if anyone has any good dares for my slave, let me know
Ingot_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
wedgieslut123
Account Banned

So this is really humiliating, but I really love wedgies. I really love the way they feel against my body, and the humiliating feeling I get when I receive them. I want a wedgie master/mistress to humiliatingly wedgie dominate me, I'm willing to be anyone's pathetic wedgie bitch slave. Any takers? Anyone want to own this wedgie slut?
wedgieslut123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #3
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

Like u i love wedgies we could be wedgie buddys if you want just give me a pm
If not here is a good wedgie to try wear to pantys with the first panty do a bra connection wedgie and with the second panty do a hanging wedgie for 5 mins have fun i you want more or just a chat then pm
Limits respected

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me
Love
Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, edges, cumming,

Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 06:02 PM   #4
wedgiemaster88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingot_b View Post
If anyone wants to pass me dares Il do them to my slave. Her limits are nothing public

This was a day where me and my slave were alone in the house. Nobody was here so naturally I gave my slave some wedgies. (If anyone wants to take any of these dares and post them elsewhere that fine by me).
First of all we went out to some nearby woods. There, I strung a piece of rope between two trees. It dangled down from both of them so i could move it upwards and downwards. I lowered it to about waist height.
Next my slave took off all her clothes. She put a leg over the rope so it was between her legs. I then handcuffed her hands. I put a second rope between the trees and attached the handcuffs to it. I pulled the rope so she was on her tiptoes and attached the ends to the ends of the rope between her legs.
I attached all the ropes to the ground. Then I put a single rope between them all and pulled on it.
The rope began to wedgie her. Because of the rope on her hands, she couldn't slip sideways off the rope. I pulled her into a dangling wedgie. I then handcuffed legs to the rope so it was a hanging wedgie.

I left her till lunch. After I let her down we went back to her house. After lunch we went out to her backyard(her house is in the middle of nowhere). I stacked 3 chairs on top of each other and she stood on them. The chairs altogether reached about 3 meters. I then made her washing line higher. I tied her arms and legs tightly with rope and then handcuffed them. I put a ball gag in her mouth and put a bungee cord on the front of the backwards thong she was wearing. Finally I put vibrators in her pussy and ass. It was funny. She struggled to stay still but when i put them on full she fell off the chairs. She was bouncing for ages! Eventually the thong ripped though

Again, if anyone has any good dares for my slave, let me know
can you explain the first dare better? or maybe send a pic so i can understand it better?
i got that you put a rope between her legs, and i supose the one that you put on her handcuffed hand was above the head but then i got lost
wedgiemaster88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk