jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 06:46 AM   #32
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
I'm praying it doesn't end soon this scene made my blood race quickly
What do you think it's doing to Anna?
Don't worry, this scene has much further to go yet. You know what my stories are like.

Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:05 AM   #33
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

Lauren paused her tickling of Anna’s mid-section to look around the room. “I need a phallic object,” she said.

Nadia also briefly paused to point at the vibrator ob the cabinet.

Lauren shook her head. “Too obvious,” she said, “Anna’ll enjoy it too much.” She rummaged through Sarah’s cabinet and came up clutching a long-handled hairbrush. She slowly teased Anna’s slit with the tip of the spatula-shaped handle and slowly pushed it in between the labia.

If her mind had not been on other things, Anna would probably have laughed at the way Sarah, with the camcorder, came in for a close-up shot. Who does she think she is, Anna thought, Stephen Spielberg?

Lauren worked the plastic hairbrush handle in and out of Anna’s cunt several times. A couple of times, Anna winced as the tip of the handle caught her clit at an ungodly angle and made it smart a bit. Lauren, however, didn’t seem to notice – or maybe she did and she didn’t care.

The plastic came out wet with juice and, as soon as it was removed, Anna felt her clit peeping out from its protective hood as if it were saying ‘is it safe to come out yet?’

Nadia, who was still kneading and squeezing Anna’s nipples and breasts with one hand, reached out with her free hand to take the hairbrush from Lauren.

What’s she going to do now? Anna wondered.

Nadia held the handle of the brush tightly in her fist, which didn’t bode well for Anna since the bristly head of the brush was heading for her breasts. Nadia ran the brush over the Swedish girl’s breasts, pressing the bristles into the skin as she did so, making Anna’s breasts red temporarily. It didn’t really hurt, it just stung a bit.

Anna didn’t have too much time to contemplate the attention her breasts were being given because Jessica started tickling the bottoms of her feet again with a feather. Despite herself, Anna giggled and tried to pull her feet away from the danger zone but Jessica grabbed one ankle, holding it in place and giving that foot the full force of the feather.

Meanwhile, Nadia had given Anna’s nipples the bristle treatment, making her nipples pucker up tight. Lauren picked up the vibrator and, to Nadia, said, “Wouldn’t you rather have this?”

“No,” was Nadia’s brief but concise answer. She trailed the hairbrush down over Anna’s stomach, pressing it in as she went and, once again, making the skin go red for a few moments.

“I’ll have it then,” Lauren said, looking the vibrator over. It was a basic, no-frills, cream-coloured vibrator with the only luxury a few prominent ridges around its shaft.

“Batteries are in,” Sarah said, “Twist the end.”

Lauren twisted the knob at the end of the vibrator and the whole stem started to vibrate. “Where did you get it?” she asked Sarah.

I can’t believe this, Anna thought.

“A jumble sale at the church fete,” Sarah said, “It’ second-hand.”

Possibly third-hand, Anna thought, now will you please insert it before the batteries run out?

“The church fete?” Lauren said, with the emphasis on the word ‘church’. “Did the vicar know what it was?”

“The old woman who sold it to me didn’t,” Sarah said, “I think she thought it was a kitchen implement.”

Insert the fucking thing, will you, Anna silently begged.

“I suppose you could conceivably use it in the kitchen,” Jessica piped up.

“Not for what that woman suggested,” Sarah pointed out. “She thought it was...”

“Enough already,” Anna said with authority, “Put it in if you’re going to.”

“Patience,” Lauren said. She held the end of the vibrator and aimed the phallus-end towards Anna’s cunt.

As the vibrator went in further, Anna felt a blessed relief as the gentle vibrations soothed her aching clit. She felt a shiver run through her as her orgasm started to commence. However, before she could come, Lauren removed the vibrator again. “That’s all for now,” she said.

Bastard, Anna thought, as her throbbing began to subside. She’d been brought to edge and then cruelly denied her orgasm.

Anna didn’t have too much time to mourn her lost orgasm, though, because there was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” Sarah said, as she continued to film Anna.

The door opened and Catherine walked in. She wore a towelling robe, tied at the waist with a loose sash. She closed the door behind her and disrobed. She was naked underneath and Anna saw, for the first time, that Catherine did indeed have red pubic hair. It was something she’d wondered from the moment she’d first met the redheaded student.

“Where do you want me?” Catherine asked.

“One moment,” Sarah said, as she put the camcorder down and went over to unlock Anna’s cuffs. “On the bed, Cath.”

Anna rubbed her wrists as soon as they were released and got off the bed. “What’s going to happen now?” she asked no-one in particular.

“You’re going to give me a massage,” Catherine said.

To be continued...
Old 02-23-2015, 07:06 AM   #34
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I've been wondering about love sick Catherine, us Gingers have to stick together hopefully she's as kinky as the rest.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:26 AM   #35
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

“Sorry?” Anna said, in response to Catherine’s request.

“You’re Swedish, aren’t you?” Catherine said, without looking at Anna. “All Swedish people are good at massage, right?”

Anna decided not to correct Catherine’s assumption. She had longed to get her hands on this redhead ever since she’d first seen her. She went over to the bed and picked up the bottle.

Catherine’s body was snow-white against the bed-covers, and she was spattered with freckles in various places. She had her arms folded under her head on the pillow.

Anna realised that she knew very little about real massage, although she’d done it a few times with partners as foreplay prior to sex. She took the top off the oil bottle and poured a little onto her hands.

Catherine moaned as Anna began to run her hands over her body. She wriggled her hips slightly against the bedspread. Another moan issued from Catherine’s lips as her legs stretched out tautly and her toes curled.

How are you enjoying it? Anna thought, guessing that Catherine was rolling her clit against the roughness of the bedcovers as she squirmed.

Anna oiled her hands again and, as she laid her hands on the prone redhead, faint murmurs of pleasure came from Catherine’s mouth and were muffled by the pillow. Anna pressed her palms into Catherine’s flesh.

Catherine tensed and shivered as with pleasure as Anna pushed the balls of her palms into the tight muscles of her shoulders. She probed with her fingers and then, without being prompted, she repositioned herself and sat astride Catherine’s pert bottom. Anna, herself, gave out a murmur as the wetness of her sex made contact with Catherine’s soft but firm buttocks. She wriggled a little as she made herself comfortable astride Catherine’s butt and her clit erected as she felt the tight cheeks bunch up beneath her.

With serious precision, Anna worked the muscles on either side of Catherine’s spine with her thumbs. She smoothed her hands upwards, the oiled flesh glistening beneath her touch, then brought them down again, the thumbs pressing in outward strokes as she progressed downward towards the rising mounds of Catherine’s pert buttocks.

As she reached across for the oil bottle, Anna saw for the first time that Sarah was filming the whole thing on a small hand-held camcorder. Anna didn’t mind; she knew it would make no difference if she objected. She just oiled her hands once more and returned to her task.

Anna altered her position until she was further down Catherine’s body, her legs straddling the lower thighs. Her eyes travelled over Cath’s rounded cheeks, as white as the rest of the redhead’s taut flesh. She leaned over Catherine’s back, her thumbs on the spine again, her palms and fingers spread wide to encompass the entire waist.

Sarah moved in closer to get better footage of Anna’s technique which made Anna smile inwardly. Who did Sarah think she was, Steven Spielberg?

Briefly, Anna’s nipples brushed over the naked flesh and, sensing Catherine’s reaction, from the sensitive contact, she repeated the movement, this time trailing her nipples over the redhead’s body. Anna’s nipples were beginning to get aroused too, and they stood proudly from her breasts like little peanuts. She was getting her own pleasure from the brief yet tingling touch before running her hands down over Catherine’s hip-bones and cupping each butt cheek in an oily palm.

Catherine purred with pleasure and wriggled her hips, her bottom rising as if inviting Anna to press harder.

Anna felt the time was right to take control. “Turn over,” she said in her best Swedish lilt, “Let me do your front.”

To be continued...
Old 03-03-2015, 03:30 PM   #36
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Wow very vivid and that was just the back side
Old 03-14-2015, 04:16 AM   #37
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

Anna watched with interest as Catherine rolled over completely onto her back, her eyes closed.

“Now oil me some more,” Catherine ordered, “I want you to rub my nipples first – just to get me going.” She opened her eyes.

Anna held the redhead’s gaze for just a moment, then focussed on her pure white flesh and the pink nipples that crowned the small breasts. She knew what she had to do next. She slid over Catherine’s body, feeling the ginger pubes brushing against her own smooth slit, until she was completely straddling the redhead’s waist. She re-oiled her hand and took in the sight of Catherine’s snowy orbs and the hard pink nubs of sensitivity rising from the areolae.

Although her gazes full of promised delights, she was still unsure of Catherine’s intentions, so she resisted the lure and placed her hands around Catherine’s neck, pressing slightly. Then she relaxed, her fingers running down the sinews, over the collar-bone to the smooth skin of Catherine’s shoulders.

Catherine closed her eyes and murmured her gratitude and mumbled something about nipples..

Unable to resist any longer, Anna closed the tips of one finger and one thumb over each hard nipple The fine ridges of the thrusting protrusions felt silky beneath her touch. She felt them rise, then grow more engorged with blood and desire as she rested her palms there.

How far would Catherine let her go, Anna wondered. She glanced across momentarily toi see Sarah, with the camcorder, recording every movement.

“Harder,” Catherine breathed.

Anna clasped hew nipples more tightly and pulled them upwards as high as she could until the whole of the breast seemed to be suspended from each glaring nub of rosy tissue. The oil made them even more glossy, adding a silvery shine to the lucid skin.

They looked succulent; too succulent to just leave to her trembling fingers. Urged on by waves of energy, Anna took the swollen flesh into her mouth. She closed her eyes as her lips covered the first nipple and she sucked hard and long and felt the nipple growing to an even greater proportion on her tongue.

She sucked again and again, nibbling every so often as her fingers continued to pull at its partner, then to tease and pinch it to respond better than it already had.

“Suck me harder,” Catherine’s voice rasped. Her nails dug into Anna’s back, then one hand pressed against her head, holding her fast against the swollen breast, forcing her to suck, nibble and bite exactly how and when Catherine wanted her to.

Anna managed to take a gulp of air before Catherine’s small but strong hands forced her lips onto the other breast. She repeated what she had already done, her mouth sucking long and hard, her teeth nipping gently, then more firmly at the growing pink flesh.

All the time, Anna’s fingers pinched at the newly-released nipple, which was now swollen and red from her oral treatment of it.

As the hand that held her finally relaxed, Anna’s mouth released the nipple. She kissed between Catherine’s breasts, her wet tongue and teeth extracting more mumbled moans from the redhead.

Anna’s head and hands began to move again. She trailed low over the flat stomach and narrow waist. She raised herself up slightly so that her hands could come inwards and her fingers and eyes could examine the ginger bush that covered Catherine’s mound. How beautiful it looked, with the slightly parted lips pouting out through the ginger curls.

Catherine’s legs widened. Hanging from amid the fleshy lips, Anna could see the pink frills of the inner petals and the fattening bud of Catherine’s clitoris as it thrust out from its fringe of moist flesh.

Moans of pleasure accompanied the writhing of thighs, the thrusting of stomach and sex before Anna’s face. Anna could feel the silkiness of Catherine’s creamy flesh together with the plump sexuality of her ginger mound.

As far as Anna was concerned, she and Catherine were the only two people in the room. She had no idea where the other girls were and she didn’t care. Her fingers slid onto the redhead’s slit, teasing apart the gleaming frills and further freeing the springing love bud.

Catherine’s labia looked sweet, dripping with the honey of arousal. Anna bent lower. Her tongue tasted the outer lips before dipping in between them to savour the salty sweetness of her inner sanctum.

Catherine’s murmurs of pleasure were nothing to Anna now. Again, her own sex was responding to stimuli, her hips rocking gently as her fingers opened and probed more deeply, more slowly, to explore the petals and folds of Catherine’s cunt.

Nothing could stop Anna from seeking her own climax.

Well, almost nothing.

“And... cut!” Sarah called out from somewhere.

Anna looked up in surprise, to see Sarah turning off her camcorder.

“Get up,” Sarah said, “You didn’t think it was going to be that easy did you?”

To be continued...
Old 03-18-2015, 05:15 PM   #38
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm glad it wasn't that easy for Anna she has more to do!
Old 04-14-2015, 07:28 AM   #39
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

When Anna turned to look round the room, there was only Sarah and Catherine. The other two girls had gone.

“It’s time for your final test.,” Sarah said.

“What?” was all Anna could say.

“Do you want your clothes?” Sarah said.

“What?” was all Anna could say. She looked round the room some more. Her clothes were gone. She looked up at Sarah, questioningly.

Lauren and Jessica have taken them,” Sarah explained. “Or to be more specific, Lauren and Jessica have taken them to the male dorm block.”

“If you want them,” Sarah continued,” “You have to fuck every male student in that block. One after the other. No breaks in between. Or you lose all entitlement to your clothes.”

“What?” Anna wasn’t sure which option was the most alluring. After all, she had already been denied a few orgasms and she was throbbing for satisfaction. But.... EVERY male student in the block? One after the other? No breaks? How many were there? She could be so sore afterwards that she wouldn’t be able to stand. She finally built up the courage to ask. “How many male students are there?”

“Are you seriously considering it?” It was Catherine, who was still lying on the bed.

“I don’t know,” Anna said. I do have other clothes in my...”

“No,” Sarah interjected, “You didn’t hear me. I said you lose all entitlement to your clothes. ALL your clothes. For the duration of your stay.

“Anywhere you go, outside the block, to the shops, to lectures, anywhere, you have to go naked.”

“Oh and in answer to your question,” Sarah said, “There are ten male students in that block. All horny and ready to go.”

“Okay,” Anna said with a sigh. “I’ll do it.”

“Do what?” Catherine asked, “Find your clothes or fuck the lads?”

Anna knew she couldn’t spend the rest of her time here naked so she had to either find the clothes that Lauren had hidden or fuck ten horny male students in a row. She wondered if any of them were gay and wouldn’t want to fuck her.

“Get going,” Catherine said from the bed.

Anna stepped out of the door into the corridor and made her way as quickly as she could to the rear fire exit.

If she had gone out the main entrance, there was more chance of someone seeing her and she would have to cross the quad to get to the male block. By going out through the rear fire exit, she could avoid the quad and the only people likely to see her would be girls looking out of their dorm windows and Anna suspected that all the girls in this block were in on it anyway. All except Freja, that is.

She reached the male block in record time and went in through the main entrance. Luckily, no-one saw her but she knew that couldn’t last.

There were three floors and the male students had dorms on the middle and top floors. The ground floor was mainly just for access. She decided to start from the top floor and work her way down to the ground floor but, as she approached the stairwell, she heard voices – male voices – coming down the stairs. Shit, she thought, fucking shit. She had nowhere to hide.

“Fuck it,” she decided, “I’ll just say that this is the way we do things in Sweden.”

She made her way up the stairwell and met two male students coming the other way.

The male students’ eyes almost popped out of their heads and Anna guessed they were not gay. One of them had his eyes glued to her shaven cunt. No, scratch that. BOTH of them had their eyes glued to it.

Finally they looked up at her face.

“Hi!” one of the lads said, “Are you okay?”

Anna nodded. “Yes thank you,” she said in an exaggerated Swedish accent, “This is the way we do things in Sweden.

The lads nodded and continued on their way and Anna was sure she heard them suggesting a trip to Sweden during their summer break.

Anna shrugged and continued up the stairs to the top floor. She had passed one hurdle. Maybe the others wouldn’t be too bad now.

To be continued...
Old 04-14-2015, 07:58 AM   #40
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm hoping she doesn't find them until she is totally humiliated
Old 04-28-2015, 03:06 AM   #41
Isabel1994

When will this be continud please

Advertisements
Kink Talk