Old 02-20-2015, 08:48 PM   #16
and090909

I am almost finished with the next chapter. Thanks for reading and commenting :-)
and090909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 10:02 AM   #17
and090909

Chapter 7

I finished the whole drink and took a few minutes to savor the soothing effect but then got back to service. I opened the box and unpackaged the few separate units. There was a butt plug device and a cock cage device which were connected by a wire. Both devices were made of a soft plastic. There was a cord that looked like a typical phone charger only much longer. Two other pieces looked like remote controls – a small key fob with two buttons and a larger device which looked more like a TV remote. There was also a small tube of lube, instructions and a sealed envelope marked “confidential – for property owner only”.

By reading the instructions I found that the appliances worked using wifi and blue tooth. The anal fitting and chastity device were controllable with the larger remote. There were options to cause the plug to inflate, vibrate or send a shock just by pushing a button on the remote. The shock was similar to the level of a dog collar – enough to startle but not enough to cause damage. The remote also allowed for locking and unlocking the cock cage.

The small key fob was for the wearer and had two buttons one which allowed for locking and unlocking of the cage and the other for the plug. The unit is battery powered and had a charging port on the base of the butt plug. It takes about one hour per day to charge for a use of a normal day.

There were instructions on how to use the master remote to connect the devices to wifi for remote use and Bluetooth for close range operation. I made sure the connection to both was recognized then went through all the information and explained it to Master.
“OK, let’s try it out - get it ready to put it on,” he ordered. I spread a little lube on the tip of the anal insertion part and handed it to him. I also handed him the sealed confidential envelope.

The insertion part of the plug was very thin and went in easy. One press of the plug button started the inflation process. It was quiet but I felt a small vibration as the probe expanded inside me. The level of inflation was set by the Master remote. Pushing the button on the fob inflates it to the level last set by the master. It felt very comfortable – almost like it wasn’t there.

The cage was made of a soft yet durable plastic in a large quarter inch mesh. It was shaped like a penis with a ring that would fit behind my balls. It was open on top with two clasps – in front and back of the ball area. I slid it on over my dick with the ring behind my scrotum and clasped the top. The clasps clicked in place. I also made sure the wire that connected the two units was securely plugged into both. Like the butt plug, it did not feel intrusive to have it on, but I did feel there.

“OK,” he said, “let’s test it out. I’ll try the Bluetooth first.” He walked to the other side of the house and I felt the anal probe vibrate.

“Did you feel that?” he shouted from across the house.

“Yes Master,” I replied. I then felt a shock that wasn’t painful but did startle me.

“How about that?” he asked.

“Yes Sir, I felt it.” I responded.

He then tested the unlock features and I felt the plug deflate and chastity device unlock. He came back in and said, “OK I’m going to go drive down to starbucks and see if this will work over wifi.” We performed the same test and I confirmed to him via text that each instruction he gave was received.

I waited with the plug inflated inside my ass and the cage locked on my cock, on my hands and knees by the door. When he returned he said, “OK, you may unlock the cage and take it off for now. You don’t need to wear it for one day after a milking but the butt plug stays in at all times except when I’ve ordered you to remove it or you’ve asked for and received permission.

For the rest of the day, I went about my daily tasks of cleaning and serving him snacks and meals. Master spent a large amount of time chatting with someone on the internet. When my chores were done, I kneeled on the floor by his feet at the computer desk. I though back on all my training so far and wondered about how this would fit once I started work the day after tomorrow. My thoughts were interrupted by Master saying, “follow me”,

I followed ho to the kitchen where he pulled an empty liter soda bottle out of the recycling bin. He ordered me to cut out the bottom on the bottle and then meet him in the bathroom. I did what he said and when I got to the bathroom he explained, “We’re going to try something different that will help in your training. Put the bottle in your mouth and close your lips around the top. I’m going to piss into the other end – this will make it easier for you to keep up swallowing. Any excess will fill up in the bottle and you can catch up rather than it spilling all over the place. You should still try to keep up. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” I replied as I put the bottle to my mouth. I carefully undid his pants and took his dick out then waited.
He let out a soft exhale and the stream started flowing. Keeping my lips tight on the bottle, I started to swallow. It did not take long for the bottle to start to fill up and the sound of piss on plastic rang in my ears. It was golden yellow in color.

I drank as fast as I could and was less concerned about the warm stale bitter taste. I did not think of it as drinking his waste being more concerned about keeping up. When he finished there was about a fifth of a liter left in the bottle. I quickly gulped without spilling a drop then removed the bottle, thanked Master, and put his dick back in his pants.

“Good boy”, he replied. “Now clean out the bottle and keep it for later use.”

He left the bathroom and went right back to the chat room. I again went to stay at his feet and the rest of the night was just relaxing. I called my family and spoke to them for a while. He chatted for a while longer on the computer then we watched TV together. Even though he sat on the couch and me on the floor, we talked for a long time as equals. I spoke respectfully but he invited me to express my feelings and thoughts. He even allowed me to continue watching TV when he went to bed.
Old 04-19-2015, 04:41 AM   #18
MALEficent
Distinguished Member

Asterisk

I'm glad that this story is back ^^

Male/Gay/Gender Fluid/Switch

Edge counter: 100/100

Likes: humiliation, body writing, omorashi, wedgies, exercise, rules, watersports, pet play, age play, wax, sounding, roleplay, socks, ballbusting, underwear, edging, denial, spanking, socks, foot torture, messy;

Dislikes: shaving, anal, long;

Limits: public(includes pictures), truths, crossdressing, scat/puke, family, friends, permanent damage, blood

PM Dares/Rules;

Toy list.

Beast is so harsh, I prefer MALEficent.
MALEficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 09:59 AM   #19
and090909

Chapter 8

Over the next few weeks I was able to settle into my routine. Things actually got easier once I started to work. The distraction was therapeutic and helped me deal with my service once I got home. The housework and laundry was done on a schedule and I was able to prepare is meals and clean up afterwards.

I was able to learn how to take his piss swallowing without any interruption to his stream. It turned out that being his urinal was not a daily ritual. It turned out to be more of a matter of convenience for master and he used me in that way when he needed to pee but did not want to get up. Blow jobs were part of my daily duties. Pretty much every morning and sometimes again that night. Most of the time he would ejaculate in my mouth but every so often he'd do it on me and make me keep it on there.

He took me anally about once a week. He didn't always warn me when that was going to happen so I had to keep myself clean at all times. It became easy to take the butt plug in and out and he allowed me to access the control freely. The only rule was that it was to stay on fir at least an hour after receiving his seed. It was actually something I looked forward to as I wanted my body to come in contact with that part of him. Although the unit allowed vibration or shock he hadn't used it on me yet and I have not given him a reason to do so.

The chastity device was uncomfortable at first but I got used to it and became confident that no one at work could tell I had it on. It did not allow me to pee standing but then again it's not something I had a right to do. He allowed me to remove it at times and keep the area clean. My orgasms have been few and far between and he has made me milk myself every two weeks. The feeling still sucks but I have been able to drain myself in about 20 minutes now.

It was smooth sailing until Master's brother showed up and discovered our relationship. That was complicated but it got even more so when Master met a significant other and started a relationship of equals with him. But that's for my next story...

Advertisements
Kink Talk