Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-04-2015, 05:13 AM   #1
toastywarm

Default A story competition by two subs

Hello all,

I have started this thread to manage a little story competition that I am running with two of my "pen pals" I told each of them to write a story for me. They have both done so and I am placing them here so that each of them has a chance to see the others writing.

The instructions I gave them were to write about a fantasy
This morning I had a fantasy that I was in a hotel room with the you and the other sub and I had to decide which one of you I was going to have sex with. The one who I chose would come to my bed, the other, well I'm not sure what would happen to him.

I would like very much if you would write this fantasy out for me. Describe in detail how the story would run. You even get to decide who is the winner and who is the loser. I want to hear about how I chose and, of course, I want to hear about the love making.
In the post below you will find the two stories. Credits of course go to the writers whose pen names are at the top of each post.

Comments are welcome and can be posted below or sent to me privately.

kisses,

tw

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
I'll tell you if I can't do it
toastywarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 05:18 AM   #2
toastywarm

Default Naughty_Challenger's story

So coming straight to your request. Assuming LPV was straight, too, I would imagine you meeting the two of us. You would be looking really hot. Short skirt, black overknee socks and high heels. Whereas both of us would directly get naked after wearing possibly a suit.

It wouldn't be a complicated task. You'd order both of us: "You will go to 69 position and suck each others dick. The winner is the one who doesn't cum. Yet there is a stake for the winner. He will eat up all the cum."

As right now my dick would get hard. LPV's probably, too. We'd hesitating at first, but hitting both our asses would us get going. His dick wouldn't taste very well, but I'd do my best. Sucking deep and with a very hard grip. I'd be looking directly at your eyes, seeing your amusment looking at the two of us in this humiliating position. This would get me more exciting, sucking faster and harder, yet also making me more excited... I'd be close to cumming soon, but given my edging experience and the fact I am circumsized I'd fight and keep back. I am now totally turned on and would hear LPV breath heavily... "He is close, now!" Whilst thinking he'd cum into my mouth. Horny as I am, I'd suck and swallow every drop of his cum. And pull out my dick to avoid me cumming, as I don't want to possibly still loose.

"Very well, Philipp. LPV I knew you'd be sucking. You as loser will have to make a walk on the hotel floor naked. Go out quickly!" - No more further information you'd be quicking his ass with your high heels, out of the room door. Both of us actually quite surprised but he follow your order with a horrified face... "So now to us and my pleasure. Time for some real sex, isn't it?" A bit overwhelmed by the developments I can only nod.

You are siting down on the bed with your back at the end leaning back, opening up your legs a bit and pulling down your sexy red thong. My dick hard and throbbing from the sucking and totally excited I'd be waiting kneeling in front of the bed. "Come over and lick me, slave." I'd crawl on the bed and start licking your pussy. Slowly, making circles around your labia, your clit, pushing with my tongue. Slowly getting quicker, totally aroused. By your pussy fluids I can see, you are, too. Moreover, by the pushing of your hands on my head and hearing you moaning.

Suddenly you would push my head back. "I think it's time to let someone in. Stay here." You'd get to the door, open it: "Come in, crawling." LPV would crawl in. You will stay at the end of the bed and watch everything. Has anyone seen you outside? "Well, two ladies in their fourties. They pointed at me, laughed and asked, if I didn't behave. I just nodded..."

"Well, you are going watch the two of us having sex now. No turning away. If you do, you will go out again. And now back to where we left" - lifting your skirt and I can finally see your beautiful body, your wet pussy lips and firm tits. "Fuck me as hard as you can, but don't you dare cumming!" Nothing more than that! I come over to you and start putting my hard dick into your pussy, rather quickly fucking you lying on you. Both of us getting quickly excited. I'd massage your hand with one hand whilst pushing in and out. You'd start moaning loudly watching LPV and me directly into our eyes, changing every now and then.

Actually all the three of us would be really horny, but I would already feel close to cumming due to the blowing... "Don't you dare to cum, bitch!" I try my best but I can see that you are also focusing not to cum. Actually it looks like you want to challenge me... So I'm starting to play with your clit with the one hand I massaged your tits. That'd give you the rest. Moaning louder and breathing heavier every second reaching your orgasm. Finally you'd cum with shaking legs, your eyes rolling but I'd not let you go and continue fucking you even though you try to escape. I'm fucking harder and harder to finally also cum, but the moment I'm about to cum you finally pull out. The only pleasure I get is dribbling cum on your belly: A ruined orgasm! Still horny I can't believe it. You look satisfied, LPV, too. The question now is who lost the game..?

End.

Turn ons:

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
The following user says Thank You to toastywarm for this post:
Old 02-04-2015, 05:19 AM   #3
toastywarm

Default LPV's Story Part 1

ou have finally agreed to meet Naughty_Challenger for a date. He is going to meet you in your hotel room. Toasty, what were you thinking?

Naughty_Challenger finally arrives for his date with the Beautiful Toasty Warm. He is two hours late. Of course, Toasty is staying at a lovely 5 star hotel, the city's finest. Naughty_Challenger is not what Toasty expected. He is not well dressed and actually pretty ugly. When Toasty asks why he is late, he explains that the only place he'd ever stayed was Motel 6. It took him two hours to find the elevator.

Toasty asks what he has planned for their date. Naughty pulls out an old, broken down laptop. He though maybe she could watch him type for an hour, and then they could go to bed. Toasty is speechless as the loser starts typing.

After about an hour of this, Naughty decides he's done typing. Toasty is glad because she really isn't sure how much more of his farting she could take. Naughty has worked up an appetite. He offers to take the lovely Toasty to Taco Bell. Toasty just wants to get rid of this guy. Her Prince Charming, Steve LPV, is waiting. She tells Naughty she doesn't have time to "make a run for the border". Naughty is disappointed but says he is hungry. Could they just do the sex thing then. Toasty tells him no. He says he'll just "do it by himself" then. He takes his TINY cock out and begins to pump it.

Well if you thought Naughty_Challenger was a fast typist! After only a few seconds, he cums. That's as much as Toasty can take. She wisely throws the lowly Naughty_Challenger out and waits for her Prince Charming to arrive!

End of Part 1

Turn ons:

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
Old 02-04-2015, 05:20 AM   #4
toastywarm

Default LPV's Story Part 2

Steve arrives at Toasty Warm's 5 Star Hotel at 2PM, right on time. He is nervous and excited to finally get a chance to meet his beautiful mistress. She answers the door and, as expected, she is a knock out. Steve recognizes her from her profile picture. She is dressed in tight blue jeans and a loose fitting top. She is clearly not wearing a bra, and he lovedsher high heels.

Toasty thought Steve was much better looking than she had expected. She was attracted to him right a way. He was actually handsome. Their eyes met and Steve gave her a couple of little gifts. She had expected flowers, but was pleased that rather than flowers, his gifts were a copy of "50 Shades of Grey" and a pink bag from Victoria Secret. Steve asked if she was ready to go, and soon they were on their way.

Their limo left the city and headed for the country. It parked in an open field. As they got out of their car, Toasty heard a loud hissing noise. Not far away, she saw a hot air balloon being inflated. As the air filled the balloon, a smile crossed Toasty's face. She read the name on the balloon. Of course, it was "Toasty Warm".

Steve and Toasty got into the balloon and went for a beautiful ride over the valley. The balloon landed. They got out of the balloon and sat on the blanket Steve had brought. They sipped wine and ate chocolate covered strawberries. They laughed and talked and laughed some more. They both felt bad when they had to get into the balloon and head for the limo. Soon they were back in town. But their afternoon together had been perfect. Steve took Toasty back to her room. He was surprised when she kissed him. She told him she needed some time to clean up, and he was to return in a couple of hours. For now, he was dismissed.

Turn ons:

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
Old 02-04-2015, 05:21 AM   #5
toastywarm

Default LPV's story Part 3 (end)

Steve returns to Toasty's room several hours later. He has never felt like this before. The girl is absolutely captivating. He is pleased to see that she is dressed in a black miniskirt with black nylons and a beautiful tight fitting white top. He can see her nipples pushing out through the flimsy material.

They head for a beautiful restaurant with a view of the city. They drink champagne and talk and talk. Dinner is served table side and it is delicious. Toasty is clearing enjoying herself. But Steve is getting more and more nervous being in the presence of his lovely mistress. Toasty knows this and goes out of her way to make him even more uncomfortable. Now, it is time to go back to their hotel. Toasty lets Steve know that she had had a nice day, but she is expecting an AMAZING night. Steve is now so nervous he can barely talk. He meekly follows her into the hotel room. There is a bucket of champagne there, and Steve has also ordered a bouquet of flowers.

As soon as they get into the room, Toasty tells Steve it's time to get started. He is to get undressed and do 50 push ups NOW. He is immediately at her feet doing push ups and trying to look up her skirt but not really knowing if he dares to. He begins kissing her feet. He floods her with kisses, and as he works his way up her beautiful legs trying to undress her. Her body is covered with kisses. Steve carries Toasty into the bathroom and starts her bubble bath.
She moans as he washes every inch of her body. When she finally gets out, he dries her with more kisses.

Suddenly, things take an unexpected turn. Toasty starts crying. She asks Steve if HE would spank HER. " I have been so mean to you", she tells him, "making you take all those nasty typing tests day after day". Steve takes her over his knee. He does spank her, but it is the most sensual spanking anyone has ever received. He gently massages her beautiful ass after every stroke. Her crying turns to sobbing as her rear turns a beautiful shade of red. Toasty realizes for the first time that Steve LPV, her prisoner, her slave, is actually her soul mate.

Both Steve and Toasty are incredibly turned on as they head for the bedroom. You can imagine what follows, so I am not really going to tell you. That may disappoint you, but just know that Steve put all of Toasty's need, wants, desires, PASSIONS--before his own. They played and played and played. Toast was able to cum, and cum, and cum, and cum again. Steve was her prisoner, her slave, her soul mate, her friend. Toasty laughed as she realized that Steve was as good in bed as he was bad at a keyboard. His lovemaking was INCREDIBLE!

They would fly to Vegas in the morning. They would get married. Steve would be at Toasty Warm's beck and call for the rest of his life. He would be her slave, her servant, her prisoner. They might even switch roles a day or two a month. lol They would both love it and, of course, live happily ever after!

Turn ons:

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
Old 02-05-2015, 05:15 AM   #6
toastywarm

Default And the winner is....

The judge has reviewed the stories and declared a winner!

To help prepare my decision I asked each writer to review the other's story. I am publishing excerpts from each of the reviews here. I'll start with LPV He said the following about Naughty's writing.
You might be surprised to know that there are some parts of it that were well done, and that I actually enjoyed.

The part where you sent the naked loser into the hallway was the most effective part of the essay. You love humiliation, and I could totally see you doing that to me.

The ruined orgasm part was effective. Again, it was real, and something I could see you doing.

I congratulate Naughty on a good story.

As required, Naughty also had a review of LPV's story. He said,

It looks like the sex part in the end he just was too lazy to finish it and go into more detail

It is hard to read his story due to all these short sentences. my style in comparison is quite the opposite. For some scenes that may be useful and emphasize the action.

Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy: That reads like a very cheap love story with some bdsm elements.

It makes it easy when everyone agrees! But of course I didn't need to let the reviews sway me. I had made up my mind right after reading them. Naughty got me hot and LPV did not. So no matter what the review says --- Naughty wins!

Turn ons:

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
Old 02-05-2015, 12:31 PM   #7
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I greatly enjoyed Naughty_Challenger's story. The suck-off duel is a humiliating challenge that I've fantasized about once or twice.... often with the loser having to wear the dress for the evening on the town.

Of the two, I thought it was clearly the better work of fiction and a lot of fun. LPV's story was written perhaps like what he would hope to happen, seemingly without regard to it being an entertaining story over all.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:58 PM   #8
LPV
getDare Saint

This looks like I thought Naughty's story was better. None of my criticism was included. I was merely looking for SOMETHING nice to say about his story. I respect the decision, since I have no choice, but my heart still tells me mine was better.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 01:59 PM   #9
Naughty_Challenger

Well, I didn't mean to do this harsh criticism... There was actually also some positive, but it is not mentioned (just for the records). I'm sure mine could have been written nicer, but I am usually not writing stories in English (I used to write in my mother tongue German).

In the end I very much appreciate the decision and the feedback!

And I'm looking forward to the announcement of the reward for the winner and the punishment for the loser...
Old 02-18-2015, 01:42 AM   #10
toastywarm

Default My Story

Here is the story as I would have written it. In my story I have changed LPV's name to Elpie and Naughty_Challenger is Naughty. So this is the story of Elpie and Naughty and, of course Toastywarm, which is me.

Elpie and I had been married for few years when this interesting turn came in our lives. We both worked in fairly decent jobs but neither of us were making the big bucks. We got by in a small townhouse outside the city. Elpie worked in a men's clothing store and sold suits to rich men. He had to dress nicely for his job but because the pay wasn't so great he didn't have much to take home after spending big money on clothes. I worked in a mortgage loan company and assisted the guys who could really afford to buy the clothing that Elpie sold.

Needless to say we didn't get out much. Dinners were normally cooked at home and a big night out consisted of heading to the local pizza place. If we were feeling rich we ordered beer with our pizza but usually it was water.

So Elpie got real excited when I called him at work one Friday afternoon and told him that we had been given a weekend in the city at a fancy hotel. I explained that it was a perk normally given to the guys selling the loans but one of them had passed it on to me because I had done so much for him. I told Elpie that I would pack for him and pick him up at 6PM when he got out.

When I arrived outside his store he was already out and smiling a huge smile. The thought of a fully paid weekend away was almost too much for the poor boy.

Now I have to tell you a few things about my relationship with Elpie. Because we didn't have much money and stayed home a lot we got into playing some kinky games. Elpie got turned on by being humiliated so sometimes I would make him strip naked and pretend to be my slave. I would order him around and make him do stuff for me. Of course we would always end up in bed making mad love.

I tell you that because I need to tell you about the deal I made with Elpie on the drive to the hotel. I told him that I wanted him naked and at my call all weekend - Whenever we were in the room, that is. As I drove along the highway I could feel his excitement growing. And by the time we arrived he was fully in character, jumping out of the car to open the door for me and carrying our one bag into the hotel.

We registered at the front desk and the handsome clerk told us everything had been paid for. He gave us gift cards for dinner and breakfast and offered to have someone take our bag for us. I thanked him for the cards, took the one room key card, and headed into the large central lobby which was probably 20 stories high. Elpie and I looked up like a couple of country bumpkins. We had never seen anything like this. Large glass elevators whisked people up to their rooms and the floor looked like it was a garden with trees surrounding a large pool. It was beautiful.

It was right there I gave Elpie the first piece of bad news of the weekend. I told him he wasn't allowed in the elevators. Whenever going to or from his room he would need to take the stairs. I on the other hand would ride the fancy glass elevators. Elpie was ok with this until I gave him our room number, 1715. He asked if that meant it was on the 17th floor, I said yes and left him and the large suitcase behind as I stepped on the elevator.

Moments later I was in a nice two room suite looking out over the city. It was beautiful. I pulled my bikini out of my purse, slipped into it and waited for Elpie's arrival. About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. It was my sweaty tired Elpie. He looked like a mess after dragging our heavy suitcase up 17 flights of stairs. Of course he didn't have a key so I had to open the door for him which I did after a few minutes of making him wait.

He was excited about seeing me in my rather skimpy bikini and he had no problem when I told him that as he stepped in the door he was to become my naked slave. Clothes were off in a flash and he was not only naked but fully aroused. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him not yet, Elpie-Bear. I then went to the bag and pulled out my sundress that went nicely over my bathing suit. I told Elpie that I was going to the pool and that he had a brand new bathing suit that I bought for him in the bag. I told him to change and come on down. I also reminded him that I could see the glass elevators from the pool and he best go by the stairs again. One more kiss just to keep his attention and I was out the door.

Before I tell you about the adventures at the pool I must tell you one more thing. This perk wasn't exactly the way I had explained it. There were two hotel packages given away that weekend. One went to me and the other went to one of the VP's who I had been madly flirting with for a couple of months. Naughty and I had worked together on a a couple of deals and had found ourselves having lunch together often. He knew I was married but nonetheless had been after me to go to dinner with him. Of course I refused knowing I had to go home to Elpie. Dating was out of the question for a married woman.

But that got harder and harder to do. Naughty not only dressed well, but unlike Elpie, but he was the real thing. He had the money. He had the power and most importantly he was hot as hell!

So when he gave me the hotel package and said, see you there. I was packing! Of course, poor Elpie knew none of this.

As soon as I arrived in the pool area I saw Naughty sitting in the hot tub. Of course I had never seen him bare chested before. Looking at him smiling at me made me think I had done just the right thing.

We were in the hot tub for about 10 minutes when Elpie arrived fully dressed. He stared at the two of us in the tub, not knowing that I even knew the man I was sitting with. He looked so odd standing there fully dressed when everyone else was in pool attire. Finally I asked him why he was dressed that way. He explained that I didn't pack him a robe and he didn't want cross the lobby in just this speedo bathing suit that I had bought for him. I let out a laugh and told him to get undressed and get in the tub.

While he was getting down to his speedo I kept flirting with the guy he thought was a stranger. As he stepped into the hot tub I could immediately see differences between Naughty and Elpie. Naughty had the classic six pack chest while Elpie was just beginning to show signs of a beer belly.

Once he had his almost beer belly hidden in the tub I introduced the two. I explained to Elpie that I had just happened upon Naughty from my company (lie) and we barely knew each other (another lie). After introductions and a bit of what do you do talk where Elpie had to admit he sold clothing and Naughty talked about selling mortgages, I whispered to Elpie that we had some private business to discuss. Then in a very quiet but demanding voice I told him to go into the mens room and wait. Elpie immediately got submissive and did as I instructed.

Alone again with Naughty, I invited him up to my room. He immediately accepted and we were out the door. I stepped back in only to retrieve Elpies clothes knowing that he would have an embarassing walk back to the room. (This also guaranteed that he wouldn't take the elevator. The almost naked beer bellied man in the glass elevator would be too funny!)

Once in the room Naughty took charge immediately. Clothes were strewn about the floor and I was literally pushed onto the bed. As he entered me roughly I experienced for the first time a mind numbing orgasm. I was toast.

Some what later when we were both getting out of the shower, I realized that there was a knocking at the door. It was Elpie and he had obviously been knocking for some time. I let him in and apologized for making him wait while I was in the shower. The apology fell on deaf ears when he saw Naughty appear also in
Wrapped in a towel.

I reminded Elsie that he had to be naked in the room. He refused and I threatened to kick him out of the room. When he saw that Naughty was coming toward him ready to push him out the door, he complied pulling his speedo down around his ankles.

Now we were in a rather odd situation. We were in the outer room of the suite; I was in a towel as was my new lover and my husband was stark naked. I couldn't figure out what to do. I ducked into the bedroom and pulled on my jeans. I didn't want to hunt through my bag for a top so I grabbed naughty's shirt and put it on. Before leaving the bedroom I grabbed my camera. I remember thinking that this had to be recorded.

I found the two men staring at each other not knowing what to say. Men are like that. Two women would have been talking about the ridiculousness of the situation.

I told the two that I wanted a picture of them. They stood awkwardly together as I focused. Just Beverly the shot I asked Naughty to drop his towel. Through the lens I could see the differences between the two of them and immediately knew why the afternoon romp had been so delightful.

I won't tell you here the story of that picture and how it got printed. I still have it down in my basement but it did hang in my bedroom for a number of years.

After the photo shoot it was time for a late dinner. Naughty and I sat at a candle lit table while Elpie sat at the bar watching us.

And following dinner it was back to my room where I got Elpie all tucked in on the couch before heading to the bedroom for more wild and loud sex.

A lot changed after that weekend. Within three months I was a loan officer being mentored by my live in lover, Naughty. Elpie stayed at the house but moved into the tiny bedroom right next to our room. Whenever there was a good sale on suits Naughty would stop by the store to buy one from Elpie. It worked out well because after they were altered Elpie could bring them home.

Turn ons:

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:13 AM   #11
Naughty_Challenger

Well, as I expected, very well written, Mistress! I enjoyed reading it, even though I think I am more submissive than shown in the story.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:37 PM   #12
Fantage
Distinguished Member

I love the first one but I got confused on the second one
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 06:28 AM   #13
LPV
getDare Saint

Don't know how you got confused. If you have a question, ask.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk