Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
legendofthesith

Post Party That Led To Blackmail

I’m a new member to this site and so aren’t too sure about what to write about but I’m going to give it a go anyway. Also due to commitments for work I may not be able to post to often but I’ll see how that goes as the story progresses. Any feedback would be helpful and if anyones got any suggestions for the story I would be happy to hear them. That’s enough info for now. So here’s the first chapter….
Chapter 1.

My name’s Max. I’m quite a tall guy with longish brown hair and green eyes. I’m also quite well built. Tonight was the night of Gary’s party. Nothing special was happening. However his parents were out of town and therefore he was going to do what all 17 year olds would do in the situation. He was shorter than me with blue eyes and brown hair. We were both straight men but even I had to admit that Gary was good looking. I arrived at Gary’s an hour before anyone else did and the reason for this was a ps3 competition that still needed deciding. I got there for 6 and after getting me a drink Gary settled down in his seat for the final game. I had been practising Fifa this week because I knew that if I won then I would receive £10 of Gary due to the little bet we had going. It was only one game and there was still 50 minutes before the others would arrive so we set the game to a 30 minute match. We both set our teams up. It was me as Everton and Gary as Liverpool. I won’t bore you too much with the details but at half time it was 3-1 to Gary. He had obviously been getting in a bit of practise too. I managed to claw back 2 goals at the beginning of the second half so that by 75 minutes in it was neck and neck. However Gary managed to score in the 87th minute. I had to try and win this but by extra time it was looking doubtful. I managed to get in one more good shot but it just hit the crossbar and then that was it.
“What a win” Gary boastfully shouted as I handed over the £10.
“4-3. take that max” I then pointed out to him that I could still beat him at racing games so he challenged me. All in all I destroyed him.
“Well that shut you up” I said. Changing the subject Gary started talking about the party which was soon to start.
“Is Kayla coming?” I asked hopefully.
“Yes she is Max.” was Gary’s response.
“And I was thinking maybe we could play a little game of truth or dare” he questioned.
“No way I’m not stripping off in front of a load of girls” was the thought going through my head but before I could actually speak the words we heard a knock on the door. Gary answered it and found Naomi standing outside with Kayla.
“Come in” he said, happy that they had arrived. Kayla was the girl I fancied at school and who could blame me. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, a pretty face and nearly D cup boobs. Naomi’s tits were smaller than that but still satisfying in size. She had shorter, brunette hair. They were both around average height with Naomi being very slightly taller. It was 6:55 and so we could be expecting to see Dean, Claire and Rachel arriving soon. Dean was similar in size and weight to me however his hair was blonde and shorter than mine was. Claire and Rachel were both straight as far as I knew and were also very hot girls with good size tits. However if I had to choose between the two as to which I preferred I would probably go with Rachel. However Dean fancied Claire and me and Dean were such good friends that I would never go against him.
We all went up into Gary’s, spacious bedroom but as we did we heard the others arrive. Gary walked back down the stairs leaving me to talk to the girls while he greeted the others. We just chatted about college and stuff like that when Gary brought the other three upstairs. At least I thought the other three were coming up but it was only Dean and Claire that walked into the room. Gary told us that Rachel was just using the bathroom and then he asked if Kayla could give him a hand carrying the drinks up. She replied positively and walked down with him. The rest of us just chatted again. However the guys getting the drinks downstairs seemed to be taking a while. It was ten minutes before they returned and Rachel was with them. Something seemed up but I was sure that there must be a completely reasonable explanation for it so I didn’t even mention it. Besides, the others didn’t even appear to have noticed.
“Right” said Gary.
“Let’s play truth or dare”.
legendofthesith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to legendofthesith for this post:
Old 09-04-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
drawde

Send a message via MSN to drawde

hey! Awesome story so far. I love how it is going. Well written. Can't wait for more!

Read my blog! Diary of a Teenage Boy
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=34802
drawde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:57 AM   #3
legendofthesith

Default The Party That Led To Blackmail (Chapter 2)

Thanks to everyone who has read so far. The story may seem to be taking a while to properly get going but this is due to the fact that i don't want to miss out facts that i might want to make references to later in the story. For that reason i'm trying to put a decent amount of detail into the story. Enough of the boring stuff. Chapter 2 awaits...

Recap: The friends meet up at Gary’s house and Kayla, Rachel and Gary go downstairs suspiciously. The friends then start there game of truth or dare.

Chapter 2.
“Right” said Gary.
“Let’s play truth or dare”.
I had never played before and even after Gary had mentioned it earlier it still came as a bit of a shock to hear him casually suggest a game.
“Whose in?” he questioned.
“I’ll play” was the response from Kayla, Rachel and Dean however like me, Claire and Naomi were still unsure. However I thought to myself it would be a shame if Gary and Dean got to play with Kayla whilst I didn’t. After a minute of thinking and listening to the others prepare themselves I declared myself in along with Naomi who had also decided to play. Claire, being the shyest in the group, was still hesitant however seeing that everyone else was playing she decided to join us, not wanting to be left out. Gary explained the rules to everybody. They are as followed.
1. The person who asks the question or decides the dare will be the person last asked for a truth or dare.
2. You cannot pick truth 3 times in a row.
3. If a person refuses to do a dare or a truth then a punishment will be decided by the group.

This was agreed by most of the group however after negotiation a 4th and 5th rule were added. There rules are…
4. Everyone must turn off any phones or cameras and leave them downstairs
5. No dares can involve family, animals, permanent or blood.

“That’s settled then” stated Gary. The group agreed that he could go first as it was his house and his suggestion to play so he started off. He decided to try and get rid of Claire’s nerves as soon as possible by asking Claire “Truth or Dare”.
“Truth” she replied.
“Okay then” Gary said. “What colour panties and bra are you wearing” he asked thinking she wouldn’t struggle to answer that.
“Scarlet red” she replied with a little bit of hesitation and so it was Claire’s turn.
She decided to target me and so I replied truth.
“Who do you fancy?” she asked.
I was certain that she already knew but was pretty sure Kayla didn’t. I had no choice but to tell the truth so told her “Kayla”. That sparked wolf whistles from both the other lads playing and both I and Kayla were going red so I moved on by asking Naomi “Truth or Dare”. Her nervousness about playing must have gone because she was the first person to reply “Dare”…
Old 09-05-2011, 04:29 AM   #4
zac
getDare Sweetheart

this is really good i hope the continues! xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #5
dare364

i like this story very much i think its gonna be a great story
Hope you continue the story

-Dare364
dare364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:46 AM   #6
legendofthesith

Default Party That Led To Blackmail Chapter 3

Thanks for all the responses. I've got my own ideas about how the story is going to continue but if anyones got any suggestions then just pm me. Depending on what i think i may try to incorporate your ideas into the story. Now for what people have actually come here to read. Chapter 3

Recap: The game of truth or dare has started. The rules have been decided and Naomi has just picked the first dare…

Chapter 3.
Her nervousness about playing must have gone because she was the first person to reply “Dare”
“Okay” I said. “I dare you to lick the window seductively for the next 2 minutes.” This was not a particularly challenging dare as the street on which Gary lived was not an overly busy one. However it was still embarrassing for Naomi when people did walk past and at about 1 minute in an old couple walked past. The old woman glanced up and spotted Naomi and pointed her out to her husband. They both looked up in disgust at the girl in the window and marched quickly on. The group all laughed as it happened and shortly afterwards her time was up. “That was hilarious” sniggered Dean as he turned around, looking red in the face. At least she could get her own back now though on the group as she asked Dean “Truth or dare”. He replied truth, not wanting to be embarrassed like Naomi was.
“How long is your penis” Naomi asked. This caught Dean by surprise. Naomi had been nervous before the game but now she seemed to be gaining confidence. Despite this Dean responded quickly. “7 inches” he proudly stated making it his go to ask the question to Kayla. “Truth or dare” he asked. She pondered for a few seconds before deciding on dare. “I dare you to take off 2 items of clothing of your choice”.
“Right that’s easy” she responded before removing her socks and shoes”
“It may be easy but at least it now means that were starting to strip” he replied. As far as the others could see Dean was a bit nervous but at the same time desperate to see tits. The only reason we could tell, because he was staring directly at Kayla’s pair of tits.
“DEAN” snapped Gary. “Were playing”
He came back to reality and looked round with a bright red face when he realised what he had been doing.
“Truth or dare” Kayla asked Rachel, trying to move the game along.
“Truth” replied Rachel.
“Right. Do you masturbate” Kayla blurted out. This question came as a shock not only to Rachel but to the rest of the group as well. The game was getting serious. Rachel stumbled over the question for a few seconds.
“Well come on” said Kayla. “Aren’t you going to tell us?”
“Okay then” she replied. “The answer is…
Old 09-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
legendofthesith

Default Party That Led To Blackmail. Chapter 4

I know i've said this already but any feedback would be apreciated as it allows me to see who is actually following the story. Let's continue...

Recap: The game of Truth or Dare is in full swing and Kayla has just asked Rachel if she masturbates.
Chapter 4.
“Okay then” she replied. “The answer is yes, I do masturbate.” This took everyone by surprise. Despite the fact that the others all masterbated the group had never suspected Rachel of doing it. What else was there to find out about this girl I wondered but before I could think any further I heard Rachel speak.
“Truth or Dare” she asked Gary.
“Truth” he replied.
“When was the last time you masturbated and what did you fantasize about” was her question.
Now it was Gary’s turn to be embarrassed. Despite this he did answer rather quickly.
“Yesterday morning” he said. “And I fantasized over…” He paused.
“I fantasized over a certain girl having full control over me”
“Which girl” questioned Rachel.
“You didn’t ask who” Gary responded. “You only asked me what”
Rachel accepted this and moved on with a sigh. “Okay then fine. It’s your go”
“Hang on a second” Gary interrupted “I’ve got a new rule to propose. I think that now we have had each of us have had one go that we should allow dares to be targeted at more than one person at a time if the darer wishes. Also I think now that everyone has had one round we should stop allowing truths.”
“But I haven’t used my truth yet” questioned Kayla. Don’t we still get to use them?
“I’ve got an idea. We’ll flip a coin for each of you who have got truths remaining and whoever gets heads is allowed to use them this round. However any remaining at the end of this round will disappear leaving us with only dares for the rest of the game” argued Gary?
Those people with truths remaining looked round at each other and agreed with Gary’s suggestion.
However the only people with remaining truths were Naomi and Kayla. Gary flipped the coin twice and it landed on heads, both times.
“Okay then. Now that’s settled Max. Truth or Dare” Gary asked.
“I thought you said truths aren’t allowed anymore” Kayla questioned.
“Of course yeah. Sorry about that. Okay then Max. I dare you to swap your boxers with Claire’s panties.“ Gary stated.
“Alright then. Can we go to the bathroom to swap”
“Nope” Gary confidently replied. “I think we would all appreciate it much more if you could do it out here for us.” With that I stood up along with Claire and we both started trying to remove our undergarments without revealing anything underneath. Claire managed this rather quickly and within about 10 seconds had managed to remove them without being forced to remove anything else. Whilst I was still stood their struggling Claire revealed her scarlet red panties for us all to see. However I did not have the same success…

Last edited by legendofthesith; 09-10-2011 at 01:38 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:09 AM   #8
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 5

Sorry it's taken a while for this chapter but here it is now...

Recap: Max has just been dared to swap his boxers with Claire’s panties
Chapter 5.

With that I stood up along with Claire and we both started trying to remove our undergarments without revealing anything underneath. Claire managed this rather quickly and within about 10 seconds had managed to remove them without being forced to remove anything else. Whilst I was still stood their struggling Claire revealed her scarlet red panties for us all to see. However I did not have the same success. I was wearing jeans and this made it very difficult to remove the boxers without taking down my jeans a little. After about a minute of little success I decided that the only way this was going to work was to remove my jeans to take off the boxers. With that decided I took little hesitation in taking the panties off Claire, turning away from the group and pulling the jeans down. As I was turned away the group could only see my ass, plus I had the panties currently over my dick so that no one could see it. However despite all this I was still humiliated by the situation and the group could tell this by my face which, by now was of similar colour to the panties I was putting on. After about another 15 seconds of embarrassment I managed to get them on and pull up my jeans. Now it was Claire’s turn to put on the underwear. She may have managed much better than me but this still didn’t make it boring to watch as like me she had difficulties. She did not have to take her skirt off but she did have to do a lot of feeling about under her clothes which both me and the other lads found arousing. Also at one point I managed to get a split second glimpse up her skirt which excited me greatly. She however kept a lot more dignity than I did however and as she finally got the boxers on she appeared to have lost all nervousness and even looked quite pleased with herself.
“Finished” she proudly stated and with that it appeared that it was my go.
“Truth or dare Kayla?” I asked.
“Truth” was her response. I was glad that after this she would, like the rest of us, be limited to dares but that still meant that I had to think of a good truth for her.
“How many times have you seen a real life cock” I queried.
“Never” she answered. While this response did make Kayla seem more innocent and in a way, sexier it also heightened my nerves as I could potentially be the first cock she ever sees.
“Ok then, my turn” Kayla stated. She had to think of one last truth for Naomi. “When did you first start to...”
“Hang on a second” interrupted Naomi. “I choose dare.” Kayla was shocked to hear this when Naomi was the final one with a truth.
“You do know that you have a truth left don’t you?” questioned Kayla.
“Yeah. I do but I decided to make the game more interesting” Naomi replied. “So have you got a dare for me or what.”
“Yeah course” said Kayla. She too was obviously excited that the truths had ended and to mark the occasion Kayla thought of the most embarrassing dare yet.
“I dare you to…”
Old 10-04-2011, 10:02 AM   #9
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 6

Haven't had many replies in a while so if anyone would mind giving feedback it would be appreciated. Also i'd like to apologise for the lack of posts recently but due to things at work this may continue for a while. However i will try to put up another post by the end of the week if i get time.

Chapter 6
“I dare you to take off your bra”...
“Oh damn” interrupted Naomi
“Wait a second I haven’t finished” Kayla stated.
“I dare you to take off your bra and put it in your pussy for 2 minuites.
I listened in disbelief at what Kayla had just said. It took Naomi a few seconds to react but she continued anyway. She unclasped her bra and after a short hesitation took it completely off. There was just one piece of materiel now between me and a beautiful pair of tits. She carried on and unzipped her skirt a little in order to let her get the bra inside. She stuck her hand down her skirt and with a little moan started feeding her bra into her pussy. Kayla set her phone stopwatch and the two minuites began. Naomi was lightly panting throughout the time and when the beep from the stopwatch signalled the end of the time, Naomi withdrew the bra from her now moist pussy.
“Give it here” Kayla said. Naomi flung it over and Kayla looked after it meaning that Naomi would remain without it for the remainder of the game.
“My turn” Naomi stated, hoping to draw attention away from herself as soon as possible.
“Max, I dare you to remove your shirt” she said. It wasn’t very challenging and so I just quickly unbuttoned it and shrugged it off my shoulders leaving me to decide on the next dare.
“Rachel, would you mind removing your shirt for us aswell” I said. She was hesitant at first with being the first female to take off her shirt but knowing that Rachel had already removed her bra she decided to go with it thus leaving me and the other lads to see her black bra as she threw away her shirt.
“Ok then. Dean. I dare you to remove…
Old 10-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #10
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Goodbetterbest! Continue the good job! Thx
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:50 PM   #11
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Great pace please continue!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #12
legendofthesith

Default The Latest Chapter

Thanks for the feedback. It's good to see that people are enjoying the story. I have 2 chapters (including this one) fully written however i'm not going to post the next one until i can get ahead of myself a bit. Otherwise it means that you get several chapters in one go and then none for a while. It will probbably be posted within the next few days. Now for the latest chapter...

Chapter 7

“Ok then. Dean. I dare you to remove Gary’s trousers for him” Rachel said. This was what neither boy wanted to hear however Dean quickly got up and went down behind Gary for the trouser pulling. “3…2…1…” and off they came, leaving Dean with a face full of Gary’s ass and the girls a view of his tented boxers.
“Right then” Gary said as he prepared his dare.
“I dare Claire to get rid of the boxers she is wearing and then to do 10 jumps in the air.
“Ok then” she said. She could understand the reasoning for the removal of max’s boxers but didn’t realise Gary’s motive behind making her do the jumps. However all the boys knew instantly that they were going to get a nice view up Kayla’s skirt. She removed the boxer’s and tossed them over to Max. She then gave the boys a treat by doing the jumping. She realised about 3 jumps in why Gary had made her do this but she carried on regardless. At the end of this it was her turn however Gary decided that it was time for a break for 10 minutes so we all congregated in the kitchen for drinks. Whilst we were chatting Gary Kayla and Rachel left the room again for a few moments. I was sure something was going on but not sure what. Maybe they were just talking about the game or maybe they were thinking of dares. Either way I didn’t take much notice as I chatted with the others. A few minutes after they returned we went back to the game. It was Claire’s turn and she decided to get more clothes off people. She went for dean as he was yet to remove anything.
“I dare you to remove 2 items of clothing of your choice.” He started to remove his shoes and socks before interrupted by Gary.
“Isn’t it better if we all remove our shoes and socks anyway so that we don’t have to use dares up on that?” Everyone agreed accept Dean who knew that this meant removing different things however after a minute of arguing his case to the rest of us it was agreed that Dean could get away without having to do a dare this time and instead had to do a truth.
“Dean, do you masturbate?” It was not the most inventive of truths however seeing as this was a one off no one complained.
“Yes” he replied meaning it was his turn. It appeared I was going to be his dare victim.
“Max, I dare you to remove Claire’s panties to her.” I had been dared to wear them earlier but now I was going to have to remove them again. However it did mean that I was going to be down to just my jeans and this was not something that made me feel much better. Despite all this I stood up and removed the panties, this time with much more success than when I put them on. I just hoped that I would not be the first boy fully naked and to try and stop this I dared Gary to remove…
Old 10-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #13
legendofthesith

Default The latest installment

Meant to post this last night but forgot unfortunately. Anyway here it is now...

Chapter 8

I dared Gary to remove his shirt. This left Gary as the only person with just his underwear left on however he took it off as asked meaning it was his go. We were still anticipating the stripping of the girls but hopefully Gay would speed things along in this sense. Kayla was the only one who was still wearing everything so this is where Gary targeted his attention.
“Kayla I dare you to choose another girl to take off your bra using only their mouth”. This was not what the rest of us were expecting but we were not going to complain. Especially not when Kayla was about to become braless.
“Ok then” she said. “Rachel, you can come and do it.” With that, Rachel got up and walked over to Kayla. She went behind her and moved her head up through Kayla’s shirt. She unclipped Kayla’s bra with her teeth quite quickly however it did not fall to the ground. The shirt was tight enough to keep it up meaning that Rachel had to go up the front of Kayla’s shirt and bite onto the bra in order to get it down. In doing so she brushed past Kayla’s left nipple. She came back out of the shirt revealing Kayla’s white bra for us to see. However we were more focused on the fact you could make out the 2 juicy tits underneath the shirt. Kayla’s face had now gone red so she was obviously not as confident as she made out.
“Looking good Kayla” Dean teased. This only heightened Kayla’s nerves about the situation. However she could now exert some revenge as it was time for her turn.
“I will decide upon my dare in a minute but first I need to go and get something” Kayla said. With that she walked out to the kitchen and a few minutes later returned with some ice from the freezer.
“Dean I dare you to put 3 of these ice cubes in your boxers and leave them there until they melt.” Dean didn’t like the sound of this one but reluctantly agreed. He reached for the ice when Kayla stopped him…
Old 10-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #14
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Dean I dare you to put 3 of these ice cubes in your boxers and leave them there until they melt.” Dean didn’t like the sound of this one but decided reluctantly agreed. He reached for the ice when Kayla stopped him
“Oops did I forget to mention. You don’t get to put the ice in. I’m going to do that bit for you.” And with that Kayla crouched down beside Dean and started touching his cock through the jeans he was wearing. The cock kept pulsating, trying to escape from the fabric prison that so cruelly confined it. Next she picked up the first ice cube and slowly glided it down his lower stomach and into the boxers. She did this twice more, each time teasing him a little more however when her hand was in Deans boxers for the final time she took hold of his cock. She gently pumped twice and then withdrew her hand. Dean was thrilled by the latest surprise in the game. Only he and Kayla knew what had just happened. The others had been watching the dare but could not make out what had been going on in Dean’s boxers. After taking a few seconds to come back to reality Dean decided on his dare with the ice still in his boxers. He targeted me.
“Max, I dare you to make out with Kayla for the length of one song.” I couldn’t figure out if this was meant to be incredible awkward for me or to try and get me what I wanted because Dean knew that I about my feelings for Kayla. However it appeared she was up for it so I therefore decided to go for it, not wanting to miss a chance like this. Dean took out his phone and set the song mode to random. I knew that Dean had some pretty lengthy songs on his phone so I hoped that I wasn’t going to get put with a 15 minute song or something as ridiculous as that. However my wish had obviously come true as it turned out to be a song 2:19 minutes in length. Me and Kayla both got up and walked to the middle of the room and as the songs started we both started to kiss. It was like a heaven on earth and as the techno beat played in the background all I could focus on was Kayla’s gorgeous body. She started to run her hands over my body and up my shirt and so I did the same. My hand went underneath her shirt and she did not mind so I kept going upwards whilst we shared kisses with each other. In the heat of the moment I had forgotten about…
Old 10-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #15
legendofthesith

Will be posting the next chapter as soon as i get round to writing it. Any feedback between now and then would be great though as i'm starting to wonder if people are actually reading.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, stripping, truth or dare