Old 02-17-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
T-Moze

Default Aaron's Shaping

Been thinking a while about posting and finally got the guts to do it. Hope you like it. Open to constructive criticism etc.

“I dare you to go into your brother’s room with your hands cuffed behind your back. Oh yeah, and without any clothes,” Cassie smiled. Amanda and Cassie had been playing Truth or Dare for a while, but it had never involved anyone else. But rules were rules so Amanda took off her clothes, handcuffed her hands behind her back after which Cassie taped the key to her butt. Amanda went to her brother’s room.
“Aaron, can I come in?” Amanda said while already walking through the door. “Before you say anything, it’s a dare from Cassie.” Amanda stepped into Aaron’s room in all her glory, shifting Aaron’s point of interest from his computer to the door. He didn’t say anything, not even when Amanda gestured to the key on her ass. Aaron took out his camera and made a few pictures of his naked sister in her awkward situation before pulling the key off and removing her handcuffs.
“Thanks big brother, and keep those photo’s for you will ya… Now can you help me get back at Cassie? When I come and get you in a bit, can you come tie her to my bed?” Aaron nodded. Amanda smiled and went back to her own room. After a short wait, Amanda came back to get Aaron. He joined her and they went to her room. Once there, he saw a naked Cassie who started blushing when she noticed him inspecting her naked body. Cassie laid on the bed with her hands and legs spread, after which Aaron tied her to the bed. Once finished, Aaron also took photo’s of her and left for his room.
“What do you think he wants those photo’s for?” Cassie asked her friend.
“No idea, maybe he’s a little bit of a pervert,” she replied. They both laughed. After a while, Amanda released Cassie from her bonds and they talk a bit about her brother. But Aaron had a little plan of his own…

They all went to the same school, which was convenient for Aaron’s plan. A few days after the girls’ TorD game, he left a note in their locker. When they read it, there were surprised and shocked. The note said, “Give your bra and underwear to Aaron, or the photo’s will be spread around school.” Scared of the repercussions, they decided to comply and took off their bra’s and underwear in the bathroom and gave them to Aaron during lunchtime. “Why are you doing this?” the girls asked, but Aaron said nothing and went to get some food. The day went on as usual, although the girls were kind of turned on by the fact that they weren’t wearing their bra’s and panties. Aaron made sure he left from school before the girls did, but the girls still wanted a decent answer, so Cassie went home with Amanda.

Once at her place, they knocked on Aaron’s door and entered. Again they asked, “Why are you doing this?” And then he told them something they never expected. “I think you’re both little sluts for acting the way you did around me. The pictures are perfect to teach you a lesson,” Aaron smiled.
“Please stop doing this, we’ve done nothing wrong to you,” Amanda remarked, but Aaron wasn’t willing to comply. He gave Amanda’s underwear to Cassie and vice versa and said, “Put these on.” The girls were about to leave when Aaron stopped them. “Erm, where are you going? There’s no need to go anywhere, you can just put them on in my room.” After having said that, Aaron took out his camera and started filming his sister and her friend undress and redress. “Be sure to be mentally prepared for more punishments. You may go now”.
T-Moze is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to T-Moze for this post:
Old 02-18-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
iwearpanties!

This is a very good story.

Chapters are wll spread out and easy to read, i love the content and can not wait to read more of this. Very Interesting.

Well Done!
iwearpanties! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #3
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

This looks like a great start! I can't wait for more
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
T-Moze

Thanks for the feedback Here's the next part.

The girls went back to Amanda’s room and were trying to figure out what Aaron was gonna do to them. “I’m a little turned on by the fact that Aaron has complete control over us,” Cassie confessed.
“I sort of like it too, although it’s a bit awkward due to the fact that it’s my brother doing it”, Amanda replied. At that moment Aaron came into the room saying, “I want to play my own version of Truth or Dare, seeing as that’s how all of this started and you girls seem to like playing it. I’ll be doing all the asking.” The girls nodded.
He asked Cassie, “Truth or Dare”, to which she replied, “Truth.”
“Are you still a virgin?” Aaron asked intrigued.
“Yes, I still am. I haven’t had sex yet,” she clarified.
“Sis, same question.”
“Still a virgin here as well,” Amanda replied.
Cassie felt bold and asked for a dare.
“I dare you to sleep in my bed tonight … Naked,” Aaron smiled. She hesitantly complied. Amanda followed suit and asked for a dare. “I dare you to kiss Cassie for one minute.” So they started kissing and it was a pleasant sight for Aaron.
“Now take off all of your clothes,” Aaron interrupted.
“But we haven’t chosen Truth or Dare yet”, the girls objected.
Aaron then started taking off their clothes himself, starting with his sister. After Amanda was completely naked, he undressed Cassie. “Now wait here,” Aaron said as he got up and left the room. He came back moment later with a magic marker. While motioning them on their back, he knelt down next to them and wrote “Property of Aaron” on both girls’ breasts, stomachs, thighs and asses. “And I better still see that on there tomorrow,” he said. He left the room and the girls got dressed. They had diner and watched some television.

Later that night, they went to bed. Cassie had told her parents she’d be sleeping over, but little did anyone know she’d be in Aaron’s bed instead of Amanda’s room. Aaron kissed his sister goodnight and took Cassie to his room. Without saying a word, he undressed her until she was buck-naked. He then undressed himself, revealing his bulging erection.
“Are you gonna have sex with me?” Cassie asked shyly. Aaron hugged Cassie, stroking her now wet pussy with his penis.
“No Cassie, I’m not. At least not tonight,” Aaron smiled. Cassie got even more turned on now that Aaron might have sex with her soon. They went to bed, hugging and stroking each other.

The next morning, they all got dressed and went to school. Luckily the girls didn’t have gym today, because Aaron’s message was still proudly displaying on their bodies. When the girls arrived at school and checked their lockers, they found another note, “Meet me on the roof during lunchtime.” Aaron had ensured the door to the roof was open.
The girls went up to the roof after fourth period and they found another note, “Take off all your clothes and wait till I get here.” After about 5 minutes, Aaron came up to the roof, finding 2 naked girls.
“Start masturbating until you orgasm, and make sure you finish first,” Aaron chuckled. The girls started masturbating and after only a short time, Cassie finished, probably because she was more turned on. After another minute or so, Amanda came as well.
“What’s my punishment for finishing last?” Amanda asked moaning.
“Come by my room when you’re home, and bring Cassie, she can watch,” he answered. The girls got dressed and everyone went downstairs.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #5
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on hoping for more can't wait to see whats next
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

This may be interesting. keep going, of course.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #7
T-Moze

After school, they went home together and went inside Aaron’s room. “Cassie, sit on my bed and Amanda, stand in the middle of my room,” he expressed. The girls complied and Aaron undressed his sister. He handcuffed her hands behind her back, tied her feet together, gagged her mouth and blindfolded her. Amanda got a bit scared, until she felt her big brother’s hands all over her body, no spot was spared. He started at her shoulders, working his way down to her breasts, with which he played a bit. After a while, he stroked her stomach and moved his hands further down. When he touched her clitoris, she moaned slightly. With his other hand, he slowly inserted two fingers inside of her. She moaned harder. Aaron fingered his little sister while stimulating her clitoris. It wasn’t long until she came with a load moan.
Aaron looked up and saw a naked Cassie. Without saying a word, she went over to Aaron, put her hands behind her back and looked innocently at him. Aaron laid his bound and naked sister on his bed and got more stuff from his closet. He bound, blindfolded and gagged Cassie as well. He used the same routine and not before long, Cassie was moaning from the hands on and in her wet pussy.
Amanda still couldn’t see anything, but she could hear her friend moan and knew what was going on. After a while, Cassie also came with a load moan. Without saying a word, he put nipple clamps on both girls and they moaned again. He then hit them with his hand on their bare asses about 50 times. Their butt cheeks started to turn a bit red. After that, he guided them downstairs, put their diner in a bowl and put it on the floor. Luckily for Aaron, their parents would be home late. He removed their gags and said, “Now you little sluts can eat your diner while bound, since you seem to like that so much … Oh, and make sure you don’t spill anything or you’ll be sorry.

Aaron pushed the girls on their knees, and their faces in the bowls. He then sat down at the table, eating from a plate, watching the girls struggle to eat from the bowl. When they were finished, he took off their blindfolds and both girls could see they spilled some food on the floor. They looked scared at Aaron. He pulled really hard on the girls’ nipple clamps until they came off, resulting in a scream from both girls.
“Get in the car right now, both of you, and quick!” Aaron yelled. The girls ran as fast as they could with bound legs to the garage and sat on the back seat of the car.
“What do you think he’s gonna do to us?” Cassie asked Amanda.
“I honestly don’t know,” she answered with a scared tone. Aaron joined them after a few minutes and put a bag in the trunk. He started the car, opened the garage and drove off.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #8
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on hoping for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 02:48 AM   #9
TotoZeRigolo

the next please ...
TotoZeRigolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:34 AM   #10
Bidz4321

Send a message via MSN to Bidz4321

Interesting, looking forward to the next post.
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk