Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-09-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
glittersissy

Default Jehova Witness Won't Be Stopping By Anytime Soon.....

It was early afternoon. I was prancing around my house in my new sissy dress that I just received in the mail from an online order... Underneath my sissy dress and fluffy panties, I was also wearing a diaper because I love the fluffy cotton feeling on my inner thighs. I had just smoked a doobie and was really feeling good when I noticed out my window, the Jehova Witness were a few houses up and making their way toward my house. Then paranoia kicked in. I panicked and ran to the bedroom ready to strip off as fast as I could and change in to regular clothes before they reached my house and knocked on the door. When I reached my bedroom, I quickly glanced at myself in my door mirror.....
Click image for larger version

Name:	sat241-4.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	4508

With my heart pounding, I took a deep breath and turned around and walked back out to my front door and waited in just my sissy dress for them to walk up. What was I doing?... I thought to myself. I watched out the window as they walked up my walking path. The knock on the door made me jump even though I knew it was coming. I opened the door slowly and stepped out on to the porch in the sunlight. The two older men dressed in their suits took a look at me and I could tell they instantly became uncomfortable. "Can I help you?" I asked in a soft femme voice. "It's okay Maam.. I mean sir" one of the gentlemen said. "We can come back if we've caught you at a bad time." I stopped them "No, it's okay, we can talk." The men still seemed hesitant and insisted on coming back. "But Please...." I pleaded. "It's okay,... I have time to talk." The men stopped walking away and both turned around and took another look at me...

Name:	sat241-1.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	4509

"Okay" one man said and they reluctant started walking back to the porch toward me. Then I had another urge.... I decided I would get rid of them for real this time. As they walked toward me, one man began to speak as he pulled his book out. I interrupted him... "Hold on.. just one second.." I said. I turned around so my back was to them. They stood only about 3 feet from me. I squatted over and pushed as hard as a could with a small girly grunt... Yup... You guessed it.... I was messing my pampers in front of them....This part was really fun because about an hour ago I had just eaten 3 slices of pizza, a meatball sub, cheeseburger, French fries, and some chicken along with popcorn and 2 peanutbutter sandwiches. So as I was bent over pushing in front of these very embarrassed men, the logs were coming out and filling my pampers.

Name:	sat241-3.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	4510
As soon as the men realized what I was doing, they excused themselves for the second time and left as fast as they could.... I had a great time but I don't think they'll ever be back. So... if you were jehova witness, how would you have reacted?
glittersissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, crossdress, diaper, humiliation, sissy