Old 12-15-2017, 04:22 PM   #1
NaughtyBoy069
Account Banned

Default Sexting Fun...(gay)

This is all fiction, except for the messages which were mostly all real ( after a certain point they're not.

Basically what happened was, me and my friend were talking on Facebook messenger about my other friend's ass, he found it awkward on the group chat, so he sent me a message on private chat. We started to talk about it even more, and then he said that some people says he has a nice ass as well. I said 'Gis a look tomorrow' and he said he'll show me it now. I said yes, but he was wearing boxers, which he removed and sent one without. We then found out we were both really bi-curious, so we started exchanging what we wanted to experience with another boy. The lists are fairly similar, and he asked if I wanted to see his dick. I said yes, he sent the pic and was 8.5"! I sent one, but i'm only 5". Anyway, he asked if he could suck my dick after school, we arranged it, but he had to leave early so we couldn't do it . This is basically what I wanted to happen.

Chapter One will be out tomorrow at 12:00pm UK Time.
NaughtyBoy069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 04:32 AM   #2
NaughtyBoy069
Account Banned

Default Chapter One

Daniel - Me, average height, brown hair, glasses.

Ryan - My friend, average height, dark brown hair.

"Hey Daniel!" A voice shouted, I looked and saw my friend Ryan walking over to me. "Do you wanna go do 'that thing' now?" He was talking about sucking my dick.
"Yeah, sure!" I responded, excited about what was going to happen. It was 4:00 so we didn't have to worry about anyone catching us. We walked into the bathroom, and into the disabled stall (Let me explain. In my school, the normal bathroom doors have been kicked in. The disabled stall is the only one that's not. It also has a lock), as soon as we got in, he pulled down his pants and boxers and whipped his dick out. I stared in awe at it ans told him it was impressive. I then took mine out and he immediately fell on his knees and started sucking. I was in complete ecstasy as he deepthroated me. He started going up and down and humming to create a vibration in his throat.

I quickly came and he swallowed it all. He then sat down on the toilet and indicated for me to start. I started without hesitation and struggled to deepthroat his 8.5" cock. He couldn't wait and stood up and shoved my head down onto his cock. My nose was pressed into his pubes, and my mouth engulfed his penis.

I felt it surge in my mouth and braced myself. He came and kept cumming. I struggled to swallow it all, but couldn't. He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed my face. While his cum was still in my mouth, he started to make out with me. I felt the cum slide into in his mouth as he reached around and grabbed my ass.

He pulled away and said "Bend over." I turned around and bent over the sink. He pulled out a tub of lube and got a large dollop on his fingers. He put one in me and I moaned with pure lust, as I backed into him. He added two more fingers, much to my pleasure, and started to go in and out while spreading my hole open. I thought he would finally fuck me, but he pulled out a large black dildo. He slowly put it in me and started to go back and forth with it. I was moaning like the little slut I was.

Finally after 5 minutes, he pulled it out and put his dick into me. Not expecting it I gasped and came again. He started to thrust in and out, and started talking dirty to me.

"Yeah! You like that cock slut?" He asked me. I responded with a yes and grabbed my arms. I asked what he was doing, but he ignored me and tied my hands together. He then got out a ball gag and put in on me.

I realized that I was basically his slut. I didn't mind of course, but it slightly scared me. He came in me again, and pulled out. He untied me and took out the ball gag, took my under wear and gave me my pants.

"What about my underwear?" I asked.

"You don't need them. Come on we're going to my house." He replied. I agreed and started to walk with him, not knowing what games awaited........

Well that was Chapter One. Hope anyone reading this enjoyed it!
Upcoming is some kinky fun at his house...
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyBoy069 for this post:
Old 12-21-2017, 01:04 PM   #3
NaughtyBoy069
Account Banned

Default Chapter Two

We got to his house and he took my underwear out of his bag. I thought he was going to give them back to me, but he went over to the sink in the kitchen and put them in, soaking them. I asked why he did it and he said;

"My parents aren't home this weekend. You're gong to be my slave. That means you don't deserve underwear!" He said it while walking around and collecting items that I knew would be used on me.

He got out a ball gag, handcuffs, a dog collar and two dog bowls. He set down the bowls next to a dog cage. He told me to strip, I did and he put the ball gag, handcuffs and collar on me.

"You look pretty hot like that!" He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver with excitement. He grabbed my ass and started to fondle my crotch, he began kissing and licking my neck and all I could do is stand there.

He stopped, abruptly, and attached a leash to my collar. He pulled me to the living room and forced me on my knees while he sat on the couch.

"Now Slave! I'm going to read you your rules, you must agree, or disagree to them. If you agree, we proceed with the weekend. If you disagree, we stop now. OK?" He said to me. I nodded, meaning I understood. He pulled out a piece of paper, cleared his throat and read out my rules with a smile.

" 1. For the time you are my slave, you will be used for my pleasure only. You will not get release.

2. I will refer to you as Slave, Dog or Bitch.

3. You will refer to me as Master or Sir.

4. You won't eat human food again. Only dog food.

5. I can do anything to you. If you refuse, I will punish you. And you don't want that!

6. Your only drink will be my piss.

7. You will sleep in a cage, while tied up.

That's it... For now! Do you agree to my little slut?"

I thought if over for a minute, then finally nodded.

"Good Slave." He said and patted my head. "Time for your first meal!" I looked quite scared at this, but followed him into the kitchen anyway.

He pulled out a can of wet dog food and emptied it into the bowl, he set it down and pissed into it a bit, then into the other bowl.

"I'm going to take a shower! Eat up Slave!" He said and took off my ball gag. He connected the leash to a bar on the ceiling, and then inserted a dildo into my ass and went upstairs.

I began to eat, gagging on the taste of piss and dog food, but kept going.

I didn't realize the huge mistake I had made agreeing to this. He walked down the stairs and told me to keep eating, he then put his foot on my head and pushed me down onto the food. It got all over my face and in my nose.

He laughed and told me it was time for my shower. He grabbed the leash, undid the hand cuffs and brought me upstairs. While he was doing this, he didn't stop to let me stand up, so I had to either be dragged, or go on all fours.

He went into the bathroom and grabbed my collar, forcing me into the shower. He got in with me and attached my arms to a rope, that was connected to the ceiling. He began washing me and feeling me, to which I didn't mind.

He went behind me and took out the dildo, and instead put his own dick into me. He wasted not time and started fucking me roughly and twisting and pinching my nipples. I was both moaning and crying, in pain and pleasure.

He came inside of me, then switched off the water. The time was now 10:00pm so he decided it was time to sleep and got me out of the shower, drying me down. When we got downstairs, he got out a roll of duct tape and began taping me up. He left my mouth though.

After he was done (I was also blindfolded), he shoved me in the cage and attached face to a hole on the side.

"I've just put your face on a straw that I will piss into in the morning!" He said to me while putting the straw in my mouth and connected it to a special gag he put on me before.

"Good Night, Slut!" he said then left me there.

That's Chapter Two! it's about to get a whole lot better (or worse) for me!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, gay sex, gay slave, petplay, sleepover