Old 07-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
riley138

Default world cup finals dare

i posted a world cup finals dare i made with my best friend, jamal, a pretty good looking jamacan guy with longer than his shoulders dredlocks. he took spain and i got the netherlands. as you know, i lost. so i have to be his slave for 7 days. i already had to kiss his bare-butt. eww.

we decided for the payment to start after family guy, 9:00 central. and he asked me to bring my soccer kit with out the cleats and a couple pair of socks in a back pack. i wonder what he has in mind. the second thing i have to do is run to his house naked. its only across the street, so its not that bad.

anyway, ill post later on what he had me do and for the rest of the week.

dislikes pee, tied up,

limits poo, drinking pee, extreme pain,
riley138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
Duckman91

Sounds intresting. Can't wait to hear what he has you do.
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:39 PM   #3
riley138

Default world cup dare part 2

its like 3:30 am and i told him that i started posting what we are doing on the site. so hes like cool go ahead . the first thing he had me do is call him sir. if i have any questions i have to call him master jamal.

he leads to his room and he has a cheerleader uniform. i had to put on and do cheers for him without any underwear, of course. "sir," i go "can i use your name or do i have to use sir?" he sits down and says "boy get over my knee now" he spanked me bare bottom. man, it stung. it still kinda hurts. i do my cheers with my long brown hair in pig tails with just some lip stick. he told me he likes his girls natural.

after awhile of doing this he said "slave draw me a bath." "yes sir," i reply. "now get out of that uniform and wash that lipstick off." "yes sir" i say
"strip me now slave" and i do it i lead him into the tub and turn to walk out. "here are going, boy" "sir i thought you would want some privacy, sir." "your not here to think" "sorry sir,"i go. "wash me, slave." he demands. "um master jamal, where's your washcloth?" "there isnt any you must use your hands," he says grinnin that toothy smile of his.

as i start to wash his body, the tension between us is thick. im still naked starting to bone up. i wash his chest and stomach his eyes are locked in this intense gaze. "master jamal could you kneel for me sir?" "um what, oh yea sure" i start to wash his 5 incher and nutsack. "mmmm" he purrs i peel back his foreskin and clean his gland. "please dont stop" so i keep pumping him until he shoots his stuff in my face. then i finish washing him. "thank you, riley" "your welcome jamal" he leans like hes going to kiss me and then he says "ok back to the game"

i help him out of the tub. i reach to let the water out he stops me and starts to pee into the tub "ok your turn" so i pee. "now take your bath." "what..... master jamal?" "you heard me and you have to wash your hair too" i get in the tub and wash my hair and body. it was soo disgusting he left me a towel to dry off and that was our first night.

he told me his plan for sleeping hes making me drink 3 large glasses of water hes going to tie my hands behind my back and hes zippering me up in a sleeping bag.

dislikes pee, tied up,

Last edited by riley138; 07-12-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #4
riley138

Wink world cup dare part 3

ok as you know he had me tied up in a sleeping but jamal thought better of having me drink the water. he let me go to the bathroom and edge twice before he tied me up. then i got to thinking and asked "master jamal, what happens if i have to crap?" "never thought of that, ok you wake me up and i'll let u go. but you'll get a small punishment. if you pee the sleeping bag you'll get a big punishment and you'll have to wash it." i went of to dreamland.

my dreams where wierd and wild of me and jamal making out like like what i think honeymooners would do and more. i'd describe it but that might make too horny and im still a slave without being able to shoot.(block this out of my mind)

i woke with a pee boner, um you know how every boners different, my woody pokes straight out so i was pitching a tent in a sleeping bag. i really had to go pee but master jamal was sleeping. tried snoring to wake him up. that didnt do it. i tried a coughing fit that didnt do it either. thank god i didnt have crap. the feeling of have to pee got strong. i wasnt doing the pee dance in the sleeping bag but the urge was getting strong. jamal woke up.

"um master jamal sir plaese can i go?" "what do u need to do?" "please sir i have to pee" "i need to shower, i'll be right back right back." hearing the water just made me wanna pee more and thought of everything and was twisting and turning. i couldnt get away. it seemed like hours. then jamal came back. "how you feeling, slave?" "please sir i really have pee" he started dress and put on this rainforest cd. i couldnt handle it anymore so i went in the sleeeping bag. jamal started to laugh and said "sweeeet"

"ok, seeing you peed yourself your now my son. who's your daddy?"
"you are sir"
"no call me daddy"
"do i have to, matser jamal" "yes you do son" "um ok daddy"
"now that your mine you have shave there son"
"ok"
"ok what?
"ok daddy" i shaved my pubes

then had a list of things for me to do with lots of edgin all day

dislikes pee, tied up,

Old 07-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #5
ramsfan06

this is getting me fucken horny..i really wish i was you riley
ramsfan06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

This is really cool, More to come I hope. XD.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
Robbo!
getDare Sweetheart

This stuff is brilliant! Please continue!
Robbo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 04:36 PM   #8
TorDjunky

great story i cant wait to see more!!
TorDjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:07 AM   #9
riley138

Default world cup dare part 4

most of the week was just me getting text of me to do dares. jamal would not look at me and he lives across the street. he was playing soccer with all the kids on our street. i watch him in my room, man he can pass and he taught me. he didn't talk to me it was just text..

i got to edge, man i love edging, nothing better other than blasting one on your body, face, but edging better. dude try it

jamal owed me, on sat night, he had me dress as a girl, make up, heels and he held my hand

dislikes pee, tied up,

Old 07-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #10
Slugger
getDare Sweetheart

I was dissapointed in the last post, I hope it isn't your last.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #11
El_Guaje
Account Banned

this is so gay I was aspecting something else...
El_Guaje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 10:46 PM   #12
riley138

Default world cup dare part 4 sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by riley138 View Post
most of the week was just me getting text of me to do dares. jamal would not look at me and he lives across the street. he was playing soccer with all the kids on our street. i watch him in my room, man he can pass and he taught me. he didn't talk to me it was just text..

i got to edge, man i love edging, nothing better other than blasting one on your body, face, but edging better. dude try it

jamal owed me, on sat night, he had me dress as a girl, make up, heels and he held my hand
i looked back and missed somethings that should be added. he made me call him daddy the rest of the night and he would spank me, if i didn't call him that or when i mouthed off to him, or did something he didnt like, or sometimes just to just to spank me.

the next morning was weird. we got up and jamal didnt say to much to me. there was this odd vibe going on between us so i left.

this is about where i left off. jamal would just text me with dares and he would play soccer with rest of the people on the street. god love i love watching him play. i think hes better than every american in the mls. he text with many edging dares and if i shot i have to punish myself. this sucked cause i was soo sure he wanted to kiss me that first night. i felt alone . and if i started to talk to him he'd turn away from me. um, like,what did i do?

the texting things still happend till i got the balls to talk to him. i still had to call him daddy. but he wouldn't even look at me when i talked to him. i lost my best friend over some stupid bet. he told me wait til saturday, his house 9 am.

fine whatever i thought. so i played his little game thinking, but for real, i dont know what i was thinking other than i was angry, hurt, and lost and by myself. i tried texting jamal back asking what i did wrong but he would just text a punishment to me like spanking myself or wanking with toothpaste. stuff like that. on friday he made wank til i shot five times and told me to wankoff every time i woke up that night. i did as ordered.

saturday 9 am. showed up. i crossed the street, i was feeling like jamal had died. christ, he's my other bro. the guy i could talk to about anything. ok i show up, walk in and his mom was there. odd. she eyed balled me from top to bottom and there were 2 ladies, never got there names.

the first lady, did my hair in cornrows with each row end with a a pink or blue plastic jewels on the end. the next lady made me up and i looked pretty. not cute, hot or sexy. but pretty.

this part didnt happen, i made it up for you, the reader. i guess i wanted you to think i was cool or something. i lost my best friend. jamal will not even talk to me. but u got what u wanted

dislikes pee, tied up,

Last edited by riley138; 07-26-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: this is bs
Old 07-29-2010, 12:22 PM   #13
The Evil Porlo
Distinguished Member

Fiction or non fiction mate?

1. Your boss is always yelling, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
2. "I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."
3. You want to see if it's like the dream.
4. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.
5. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.
6. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.
7. No one steals your chair.

Stories posted by me:

Snapchat - MySlaveBoys
KIK - TommyPDaddy

www . into dare . com / chats
The Evil Porlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 03:25 AM   #14
riley138

Default world cup dare part 5

the end got better. jamal and me talked. i mean really talked. you know i wanked him. and we were closing to kissing. it scared him i mean how he feels about me. but for real. jamal moved in towards meand kissed me on the lips. then our tounges met. HES MY BOYFRIEND. god imgreat kisser

dislikes pee, tied up,

Advertisements
Kink Talk