Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #46
mokazuki
Account Banned

Ooh la la!! This shall be my first dare on the site!
Already rolled, but I'm not starting til morning.
(I already have punishments building up...)

19/F/Masochist/Bisexual

Likes: pain, toothpaste, insertions, clothespins, punishments, dice dares, spanking

Limits: outdoor/public, blood, eating/drinking, bodily fluids, messy, loud

No photos. Reports are always posted/sent.
I use household objects and don't own any actual toys.
My pussy and ass are pretty small. Breast are small. (Tiny girl!)

PM dares, punishments, etc!!
mokazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:44 PM   #47
Tiden
getDare Sweetheart

Mistress made me do this dare as well. I posted a report in my blog, but she wanted me to post here so that more people could see I completed it.

The first 3 rolls gave me clothing to wear. I ended up with panties and a bra, jeans and a t-shirt. Not too bad, but I hate crossdressing so it was a little annoying.

The fourth roll got me nothing. I started thinking that this dare was going to be nothing. That was until the fifth roll got me 200 spankings with a ruler.

Not one to back down I pulled my panties down and bent over my bed and attacked my ass. 100 spankings to each check. I couldn't really see my ass, but I am pretty sure it pretty red once I was done. I know I didn't want to set back down afterwards.

Roll 6 got me to edging which is something I don't really mind. I ended up having to edge once for every door in my home. I live in a small apartment so the number of doors is just 3. Once again I was feeling pretty good about this dare.

Roll 7 brought me back around. I ended up with a carrot up my ass until the next anal round. It wasn't too bad to start with, but I was wondering how long it would be for the next anal round.

Roll 8 caused me to put toothpaste on my genitals. I got out the toothpaste and really covered them. I probably put too much on because it wasn't long before it was burning so bad I could hardly stand it. But, I was having fun doing this dare for Mistress so I kept on moving.

Roll not wasn't too bad. I got to cum! But, I had to do it on my hand and then eat it. I don't mind cum eating so this shouldn't have been bad. But, it was hard to masturbate with the burning from the toothpaste. I finally managed to cum and swallowed it down.

Round 10 got me 50 ball smacks. By this time my balls were already in pain and the carrot up my ass was starting to cause me some pain as well. I went ahead and grabbed the ruler and quickly got the ball smacks out of the way. Hoping to move on to something that wasn't as bad.

Round 11 put me standing naked in front of a window. It wasn't too bad since it was late at night and not a lot of people walk by my apartment anyway, but I was still worried someone might see.
'
Round 12 caused me some problems. I had to be tied to a chair for 10 mins, but I didn't have any rope. Fortunately, Mistress recommended using belts to tie myself up and I was able to continue.

Round 13 was very unlucky for me. I was supposed to use poo as shampoo, but since anything with poo is a limit for me Mistress let me out it by having to pee on myself and leaving it for 30 mins the next time I had to pee. Unfortunately, I forgot about this and earned a punishment. You can read about it on my blog.

Round 14 was the next anal round! So the carrot finally got to come out. It was replaced by four of my fingers though. I could barely get them to fit and then I had to do 200 pumps. I felt sore and used after that was over. But, I was almost done!

Round 15 was another easy one. I didn't have to do anything! Some of the things looked really fun to try, but at this point I was feeling so abused I was kind of glad for the break.

Round 16 was another anal round. And this one is still in progress. I have to stick 5 frozen cum cubes up my ass and let them melt. I have started freezing the cum, but it looks like it will take awhile to get 5 cubes full. And getting them all to fit will be a challenge.

Round 17 was actually helpful. I had to cum 6 times in 24 hours. I managed to do it in about 20 hours, but the last time I didn't get much cum at all. I now have enough cum for 1 cum cube though. And I might go a day or two without cumming at all. At least I don't want to cum anytime soon.

Round 18 was the easiest of all! I had to find an online master and serve them for 2 months. Well, I am serving Mistress until June already so that was already done.

Limits: cam, scat, face pics, anal, cumplay, crossdress
Tiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #48
pushing limits

well this was my dare on this site, i like the look of the challange of driving further till you could not handle it anymore, so here is my report.

dare 1, rolled a 3, so had to put on panties and bra, i had these so put them on imeditaley

dare 2, rolled a 3, so had to wear a tube top, but i did not own one, so i had to do the dare in place of that which mean i have to wear my bra and panties set for one week

dare 3, rolled 2, i get to go naked, expcet that would break my punishment from dare 2, so i remain in the bra and panties,

dare 4, rolled a 6, frontal wedgie, (rolled 5) for 1hr 30 mins, ouch this was quite intense overall, especially as a lot of the postions highlighted this or made it worse

dare 5, rolled 5, 100 spanks, with (rolled 3) a hard covered book, i found a good small one for a stingy sensation, but would have much prefred any of the others as i love pain

dare 6, rolled 5, edge twice, still in my bare and panties and with the frontal wedgie i begin to stroke myself though my panties but with enougth grip that each tug, creates a further pull on the frontal pantie wedgie

dare 7, rolled 3, a large marker, (rolled 4) in and out, lowered the back part of my panties and away i went

dare 8, rolled 1, clothes pins on nipples, did not specify time so i kept them on the whole time

dare 9, rolled 6, cum in hand and then i had to eat it

dare 10, rolled 1, tie up package i paused the time on my frontal wedgie and secured the balls and cock, spilting them to futrher acent then wedgie, which i returend to afetrwards

dare 11, rolled 4 give a phalic object a blow job for 10 mins, that was a very long 10 mins

dare 12, rolled 3, hands tied behind back and feet togther(rolled 6) i had to wait 45 mins, this ment i was unable to stop my frontal wdegie on time and it continued for longer untill i was allowed to free myself

dare 13, rolled 1, was really lucky here as this section hit my limits but got to avoid, otherwise i would have quit

dare 14, rolled 6, dildo in the ass, (rolled 2) stays in till next anal bit

dare 15, rolled 5, apparentley lucky as i do not have to do anything, some sounded good others not so

dare 16, rolled 6, a ginger butt plug, i did not have the money to purchase and make, nor did i have one, so i had to go to the punishment, but as i searched the dice punishments i coudl not find one that macthed up with my current circumstances also i was a little light headed from all the dares, so i will have to request a further punishment in pm.

as some of the dare had undelclared time frames, i have written this, while still in the bra and panties, which i have to wear for a week, i still have my package secured in bondage, my pegs on my nipples and the didldo up my ass

dislikes - messy, cbt, wedgies, toilet control

limits - family/friends, poo/pee, illegal, public (anything above light),diaper play

((list is a work in progress and subject to change as i discover more))

if it's not on the list, i am etheir not bothered by it or have not tried it, so i will give it a go.
pushing limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:03 AM   #49
Jullia
Account Banned

Great one! I`m gonna start it right ahead!

The Hunt: Dead
Jullia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #50
denden25

Default hard to do!

it's very hard to do this... especially when you roll 6 times 4 while not having a spedo... -_-
denden25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:09 PM   #51
shola

Well, Ive just done this.

I had panties and bra on, T-shirt (I put a female one on) and a skirt.
Had a normal wedgie for 5 minutes (Not too bad )
60 spankings with a ruler. I should NOT have taken the metal ruler. They hurt.
Didn't edge
Received a large marker in my ass until the next anal round
Got clothespins on my nipples,
Came into my hand (Mostly) and then licked it up... It was warm...
Hit my balls 10 times with a book... I was realing backwards at each hit... they still hurt a bit
Then I did a fast shaking dance in front of the window.
I cannot do bondage, don't hve any rope and don't know how. So, I did the punishment instead. (Peeing one's self is a bit of a fetish of mine, so I didn't mind.)I stayed in those clothes for the rest of the dare.
Had to poop my pants... it was hard, I had gone not long before - Hardly got anything out.
I added another marker in my ass, to be left till the next anal round
Wrote slut on my stomach (Gotta get that off now... I remember toothbrushes work well for tat)
Then I quit.

So, I have to do a punishment dice dare. You can give me one to do, if you reply quickly, otherwise I will find one myself.

I chose http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45550 as the punishment I will do.

First I rolled a 6:
Wooden spoon for spankings
4. On your stomach, but with a pillow under your butt to make it stand out and easier to spank.
1. 50
OK, this will hurt.
5. Get dressed and expose your red ass to any window in your house for 10 seconds. Mississpi seconds.
It hurt. Putting it to the window doesnt reall matter... the chances of someone looking 3 floors u p are slim. (I pulled up the skirt. Was wearing a thong, which left ass cheeksclerly visible.

Got a propeller wedgie - I did it more than 5 times asI felt it wasn't tight enough.
Then, for the humiliation dares, I got press genitals against the window for 30 seconds. I did it, but, being on the 3rd floor, chose to do another dare in the list. I rolled again and got
6. Strip down to nothing and crawl through your house naked. Stop in the kitchen and make yourself a peanut butter sandwich. Bring it with you to your room and do as you wish!
As this was added non-mandatorily, I took off everything but the panties, which I kept wedgied. (I placed my genitals on the window by just taking down the front of the panties, and pressing them, I kept them like that for the crawl.)
I had to duct tape the spoon in place to stop it from unwinding.

Finally I had to 6. Wait until you have to pee really bad, then assume your position over the toilet, with your garmets and pants still on, then go in your pants. Make sure to get nice and wet, then stay this way for 15 minutes.
Since I wasn't wearing pants at that time, I put some on, and didnt need to pee. So, I drank a big glass of water, and did the 2 punishments before finishing it.

1. Press your ass up against any window for 30 seconds.
3. Stick something up your arsehole, screw yourself with it 50 times.

Then, I put on a pair of shorts, started peeing and ran to the bathroom, to sit on the toilet, peeing the whole time.
I read through http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=127284 , cleaned the clothes, and finished.

Last edited by shola; 01-04-2013 at 02:00 PM.
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 01:36 AM   #52
stinkybutt

Round 1 Underwear
6. Nothing

Round 2 Top
2. T-Shirt

Round 3 Bottom
3. Mini-skirt

Round 4 Wedgies!
... But I'm not wearing any underwear :/
... Will I get a punishment for this?

Round 5 Naughty, naughty, naughty
5. 100 spankings

Impliment of spanking:
2. Wooden spoon

Round 6 Number of edges
6. The number of doors in your home (7)

Round 7 Anal
What to insert:
4. A large fruit (carrot, bannana)

What to do:
1. Leave it in there until the next anal round (foreshadowing?)

Round 8 Pain, ruin the fun!
6. 300 spanks to each butt cheek

Round 9 What you've been waiting for, releif.
5. In your plate of food

Round 10 CBT
Female: just spank your pussy 100 times

Round 11 What to do in front of your window.
4. Give a philaic object a blow job for 10 mins

Round 12 Self bondage
Position:
3. Hands together behind the back and feet together

What to do:
2. Try to cum*

Round 13 You shoud've quit, pee/poop.
4. Pee yourself in the bath tub and lay in it for 30 mins

Round 14 Anal
6. Dildo (if you don't have inr roll again)

What to do:
1. Fuck your brains out

Round 15 Humiliation
2. Act like a dog for 3 hours

Round 16 Anal
1. Freeze your cum, 5 cubes

What to do (if it is ice of cum cubes let it melt):
5. Leave it in for 12 hours

Round 17 Cum!
5. The number of memebrs of your immident family (4)

Round 18 You should've pussied out....
4. Do all the punishments
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:09 AM   #53
swiftdrifter01

Need punishment...
swiftdrifter01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk