Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #16
daremaster 1
getDare God

I don't see why a lot of people don't like this dice dare? It is really fun.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #17
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan1 View Post
For some reason it won't let me edit my original post so i'll just keep a mental count. Thanks for playing!
yea it tends to not let u edit after like x amount of days i think its 4 days or something like that.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #18
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bella View Post
yea it tends to not let u edit after like x amount of days i think its 4 days or something like that.
I know and I really hate it to.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #19
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
I know and I really hate it to.
yea no kidding its annoying as hell cuz everytime i think of new limits i gotta make a new thread since it wont let me edit which sux.

Pick my outfit!!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Old 06-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #20
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Oh well, maybe one day getDare could get an update for this.

Anyhow, i'm glad alot of peope are liking this so far!

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:30 PM   #21
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan1 View Post
Oh well, maybe one day getDare could get an update for this.

Anyhow, i'm glad alot of peope are liking this so far!
Its really fun!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:29 AM   #22
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Haha i too am amazed more people haven't responded, it's a really intuitive idea, i love it. Hehe so, You told me to come here and maybe have a go and here i am MountainMan hehe. Anyway, here's how i got on...

Round 1
My underwear for the dare had to be panties >< i didn't have some of the things in the list so i suppose that's fair enough.

Round 2
Round two told me i had to wear a tank top for the whole dare, <.< well i don't have one of those so i checked out the round two punishment >< I guess i should try and get comfy with these panties *wriggle* haha.

Round 3
Again, no miniskirt soooo <.< Yea *sigh* that's gonna make the panties even more annoying, in lieu of my absence of clothing i went on with the rest of the dare in just my panties.

Round 4
srsly.. wedgies again... <.< a messy one >< for 45 minutes, i went with smushed banana and then washed myself after, that was just... blergh, and irritating :P heh.

Round 5
40 Spanks with a wooden spoon, i thought this was interesting after what you'd told me to do in my idle hands thread :P I still don't have a wooden spoon so i used an actual wooden paddle again.

Round 6
Had to edge 6 times ^^

Round 7
I got 'a large fruit' i'm poor and fresh produce is expensive <.< so about the only thing i had around was a banana ^^ i wasn't about to go with the butternut squash O.O haha. Had to give it 100 pumps in and out, felt good ^^ but there wasn't much banana left by the end.

Round 8
I thought this one lacked a time constraint as i had to put clothespins on my lips, nipples and genitals... as soon as i had them all on i waited 5 seconds then took them all off ^^

Round 9
Ghaaa! you made me cuuum! >< that's gonna make the rest of this harder heh, :P i had to cum in a plate of food as well! so that was actually yesterday's lunch, which was some microwaved leftover lasagne, Mhummm very yummy.

Round 10
50 spanks to my poor balls heh, i was laid there groaning for a little bit and had to puase around the 35, 40 mark.

Round 11
For this one i had to blindfold myself and stand at the window naked for 20 minutes, again, mirrors what you told me to do in my idle hands thread haha.

Round 12
I had to bind my arms behind my back and my legs together, which i thought was quite merciful ^^ I also had to try to cum >< so i spent about half an hour humping feebly at sheets and pillows and i got very close but having only just cum a little earlier before my 'exotically seasoned' lunch i didn't feel like it was gonna happen with humping alone.

Round 13
Okay.. saw this one was like.... no fucking way, gonna have to be lucky here or this is where this dare ends for me heh, i mean i don't have many limits but come on >< I got off light ^^ I had to drink a cup of pee.

Round 14
Heh... i used a different banana to the first time, two different bananas infact to complete my 250 pumps.. unngh, that nearly made me cum again :P

Round 15
Heheeee this was fun.. i had to act like a dog for 3 hours ^^ i barked and yipped, i went everywhere on hands and knees.... <.< I sat at my laptop and talked to my bf admittedly but uhh- well.. you weren't pulling me away from that heh :P I had a go at drinking from a bowl tho.

Round 16
10 toothpaste icecubes! yaay, again, instead of coating them i put a dab of toothpaste on my hole before each one.. coating them you just get meltwater and runny toothpaste

Round 17
Annnd this was the one that meant i couldn't post all this yesterday heh, i'd started in the morning-ish time.. been going through lunch and gotten about this time yesterday so here i am, 24 hours later, i had to cum 0 times and i've done just that.

Rouuuuunnnndddd 18!
Rollled a 4 >< I have to do all the punishments, welll i was already wearing panties and not cumming for a week, I decided to start work on the right away so below i'll put them again along with the ones i have gone and completed already, and i will post updates/a completed list as i progress with them, i suppose i'm not gonna be finished until a months time when i'm well fed on my own seed >< heh. A whoolee month!? srsly? ><

But yea, no, all in all very fun, heh, kinda :3

1: Wellll i did do parts 1-4 so :P
2: Wear what you got in results for round 1 for 1 week. -WIP
3: Don't cum for a week. - WIP
4: Owowowowowowwwwies! I hate toothpaste clothespins! i wanted them off right away but done ><
5: Ask for punishments on this site. - I'll just wait for a response to one of my threads
6: Done
7: Eat your cum for a month -Yeah yea >< WIP but don't hang about or anything
8: This was something i was able to do immediatley so i got it out of the way, i did it while wearing those toothpaste pegs for number 4 ><
9: they've already taken 40.. another 25 won't hurt.. well.. comparativley, heh, did this after the spankings mentioned above
10: I already diiid! and i will be for the next week anyway
11: Ask for punishments on this site - see number 5 above
12: Pee yourself in the bath and stay there for 1 hour
13: Get a real life friend to try this.
14: Spend a day in public with booty shorts on. What the hell is booty shorts!? and where the hell am i supposed to get those from?
15: Already done
16: Do a punishment dice dare.
17: Cum in a public bathroom.
18: Drink a full cup of piss once a day for a week. -WIP

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #23
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the reply Pet!

There may be a few flaws with it because when I wrote it I just winged it and didn't look over my writing when I was done.

Also these dares and your dares I gave on your thread may be alike or the same because I wrote them about the same time and I still probroally had my thoughts on them.

The ice cubes and toothpaste one, what I do when I do is since I live in an area where outside is almost always below freezing I bring the toothpaste and ice outside and put the toothpaste ovet the ice then insert them and when they are all inserted I go back inside.

Wedgies, I should probroally stop puting them haha, so many people do them that I guess it is just implanted into my brain that I should include them too.

Also the booty shorts, they are shorts that are so short the bottom of your butt hangs out of them.

Thanks for playing!!

People who've finished (so far):
1. Kitty Bella
2. Pet Pheonix

M/USA/Streight

Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
Old 06-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #24
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
Haha i too am amazed more people haven't responded, it's a really intuitive idea, i love it. Hehe so, You told me to come here and maybe have a go and here i am MountainMan hehe. Anyway, here's how i got on...

Round 1
My underwear for the dare had to be panties >< i didn't have some of the things in the list so i suppose that's fair enough.

Round 2
Round two told me i had to wear a tank top for the whole dare, <.< well i don't have one of those so i checked out the round two punishment >< I guess i should try and get comfy with these panties *wriggle* haha.

Round 3
Again, no miniskirt soooo <.< Yea *sigh* that's gonna make the panties even more annoying, in lieu of my absence of clothing i went on with the rest of the dare in just my panties.

Round 4
srsly.. wedgies again... <.< a messy one >< for 45 minutes, i went with smushed banana and then washed myself after, that was just... blergh, and irritating :P heh.

Round 5
40 Spanks with a wooden spoon, i thought this was interesting after what you'd told me to do in my idle hands thread :P I still don't have a wooden spoon so i used an actual wooden paddle again.

Round 6
Had to edge 6 times ^^

Round 7
I got 'a large fruit' i'm poor and fresh produce is expensive <.< so about the only thing i had around was a banana ^^ i wasn't about to go with the butternut squash O.O haha. Had to give it 100 pumps in and out, felt good ^^ but there wasn't much banana left by the end.

Round 8
I thought this one lacked a time constraint as i had to put clothespins on my lips, nipples and genitals... as soon as i had them all on i waited 5 seconds then took them all off ^^

Round 9
Ghaaa! you made me cuuum! >< that's gonna make the rest of this harder heh, :P i had to cum in a plate of food as well! so that was actually yesterday's lunch, which was some microwaved leftover lasagne, Mhummm very yummy.

Round 10
50 spanks to my poor balls heh, i was laid there groaning for a little bit and had to puase around the 35, 40 mark.

Round 11
For this one i had to blindfold myself and stand at the window naked for 20 minutes, again, mirrors what you told me to do in my idle hands thread haha.

Round 12
I had to bind my arms behind my back and my legs together, which i thought was quite merciful ^^ I also had to try to cum >< so i spent about half an hour humping feebly at sheets and pillows and i got very close but having only just cum a little earlier before my 'exotically seasoned' lunch i didn't feel like it was gonna happen with humping alone.

Round 13
Okay.. saw this one was like.... no fucking way, gonna have to be lucky here or this is where this dare ends for me heh, i mean i don't have many limits but come on >< I got off light ^^ I had to drink a cup of pee.

Round 14
Heh... i used a different banana to the first time, two different bananas infact to complete my 250 pumps.. unngh, that nearly made me cum again :P

Round 15
Heheeee this was fun.. i had to act like a dog for 3 hours ^^ i barked and yipped, i went everywhere on hands and knees.... <.< I sat at my laptop and talked to my bf admittedly but uhh- well.. you weren't pulling me away from that heh :P I had a go at drinking from a bowl tho.

Round 16
10 toothpaste icecubes! yaay, again, instead of coating them i put a dab of toothpaste on my hole before each one.. coating them you just get meltwater and runny toothpaste

Round 17
Annnd this was the one that meant i couldn't post all this yesterday heh, i'd started in the morning-ish time.. been going through lunch and gotten about this time yesterday so here i am, 24 hours later, i had to cum 0 times and i've done just that.

Rouuuuunnnndddd 18!
Rollled a 4 >< I have to do all the punishments, welll i was already wearing panties and not cumming for a week, I decided to start work on the right away so below i'll put them again along with the ones i have gone and completed already, and i will post updates/a completed list as i progress with them, i suppose i'm not gonna be finished until a months time when i'm well fed on my own seed >< heh. A whoolee month!? srsly? ><

But yea, no, all in all very fun, heh, kinda :3

2: Wear what you got in results for round 1 for 1 week. -WIP
3: Don't cum for a week. - WIP
4: Owowowowowowwwwies! I hate toothpaste clothespins! i wanted them off right away but done ><
5: Ask for punishments on this site. - I'll just wait for a response to one of my threads
8: This was something i was able to do immediatley so i got it out of the way, i did it while wearing those toothpaste pegs for number 4 ><
9: they've already taken 40.. another 25 won't hurt.. well.. comparativley, heh, did this after the spankings mentioned above
11: Ask for punishments on this site - see number 5 above
12: Pee yourself in the bath and stay there for 1 hour
13: Get a real life friend to try this.
14: Spend a day in public with booty shorts on. What the hell is booty shorts!? and where the hell am i supposed to get those from?
16: Do a punishment dice dare.
17: Cum in a public bathroom.
18: Drink a full cup of piss once a day for a week. -WIP
congrats on the finish Phoenix.

Pick my outfit!!

Old 06-18-2011, 02:00 AM   #25
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Just thought i'd update you on how i was getting on with that round 18 hahaha, just the eating my cum for a month left to do now ^^ still working on it.

2: Done! Hated those panties <.<
3: Completed
5: Done
11: see number 5 above
12: uuuuhg! blahrgh! didn't enjoy staying in my own pee for an hour
13: I do actually have a friend into some of this <.<
14: Haha okay.. i found them, and wore them under my normal clothes
16: I just went and did my own enema dice dare ^^
17: Done
18: *shivers* Uhhhg! i never wanna drink any more of my peee :S

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:41 PM   #26
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome Pet Pheonix!

It's a shame no one else has tried this.

M/USA/Streight

Old 06-20-2011, 10:44 PM   #27
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

people should try it. its not as hard as you all might think i loved it actually.

Pick my outfit!!

Old 06-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #28
Monarch

i'll try

round 1:
panties/bra
round 2:
none
round 3:
nothing
round 4:
bra connection
5 minutes
round 5
quit there

will post a thread for the punishments
Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #29
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

I'll do this tonight. Here is what I got:

Round 1:Panties/Bra
Round 2:None
Round 3:Tights
Round 4:You got lucky....
Round 5:100 spanks,belt
Round 6:Number of times you've shaved in 7 days(0)
Round 7:1 finger,100 pumps as fast as you can
Round 8:300 spanks to each butt cheek
Round 9:I can't cum because of a different dare(punishment-Smack pussy 25 times)
Round 10:Female-Smack pussy 100 times
Round 11:Tie yourself up, blindfolded and wait 20 minutes
Round 12:Spread eagle, wait 20 minutes
Round 13:You lucky son of a.....
Round 14:2 fingers,leave in for 30 minutes
Round 15:Lucky....nothing
Round 16:10 pens,500 pumps in and out
Round 17:0 times
Round 18: Don't cum for 1 month

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:39 PM   #30
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutpup View Post
I'll do this tonight. Here is what I got:

Round 1:Panties/Bra
Round 2:None
Round 3:Tights
Round 4:You got lucky....
Round 5:100 spanks,belt
Round 6:Number of times you've shaved in 7 days(0)
Round 7:1 finger,100 pumps as fast as you can
Round 8:300 spanks to each butt cheek
Round 9:I can't cum because of a different dare(punishment-Smack pussy 25 times)
Round 10:Female-Smack pussy 100 times
Round 11:Tie yourself up, blindfolded and wait 20 minutes
Round 12:Spread eagle, wait 20 minutes
Round 13:You lucky son of a.....
Round 14:2 fingers,leave in for 30 minutes
Round 15:Lucky....nothing
Round 16:10 pens,500 pumps in and out
Round 17:0 times
Round 18: Don't cum for 1 month
Congrats on being the 3rd person so finish the who thing!!

Updated Hall of Fame List
1. Kitty Bella
2. Pet Phoenix
3. slutpup
4. TBD
5. TBD

yay!

Pick my outfit!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk