Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 05:39 AM   #32
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Nine*~*
A little while, several sweets and multiple soft pillow landings later Ethan and Anabelle found themselves both lying on the floor opposite each other staring into one an other's eyes. They had quickly run out of sweeties. At the end of it all the victory that Anabelle had over Ethan was staggering- she had beaten him 17 to 7. Anyone would have thought that he had let her win- even he himself doubted that he had not.

Despite this he looked across the pillows at her and smiled teasingly. He still had plenty of scope for them to have a good time. Slowly he began to put the plates, glasses and remaining food into the large picnic basket that it had came from. He kept his pace intentionally slowed... teasingly so. She knew play and attention were coming, yet he dangled it just outside of her reach. Just out of touching distance. She tried to help him to get things moving faster but he told her no, said that it was his treat to her.

“Some treat.” She muttered to herself in desperate anticipation of what was in store- he simply smiled and laughed, continuing to tidy things away. Some 5 minutes later he finally turned back to her- looking her dead in the eye.

He pulled the toy box out in front of him. It was made of a fine and intricate wood- looking much like a delicate pirate chest. It bore distressed steel hinges and supports, across a fabulously carved oak. She had chosen the box herself when they had been to an auction a few years ago- it was far more practical than the cardboard boxes that she had became used to as a student.

“Ok- before we start. We need to do the typical checks. I know nothing health wise is wrong, have you taken your pill yet?” He asked softly-, she nodded yes. Anabelle knew the routine checks like the back of her hand but it made sure nothing went horribly wrong. Not that it ever did. “And you remember your safe word?”

“Yes” she nodded, anticipation seeping into her voice. “It’s, “alpha spider” or very distressed noises and stuffs.” she smiled looking up at him, pleading with her eyes that he would hurry up. Waiting was a torment in itself.

“Alright then. Are we ready to start?” Anabelle nodded eagerly. Her anticipation mounting to fever pitch. She wanted it so bad, she had been deprived this morning by her stomach- and now he was prolonging it, making her wait for it.

Agonisingly she leant towards him wanting so much what he was withholding from her. “All right then my little koala” He patted his hand against his thigh gently, welcoming for her to come to him. Trying not to look too frantic she began to crawl towards him, and obediently came to rest lying across his strong legs. Her white panty clad bottom protruding into the air the beautiful white sand of the dunes along the coast.

“Now, now, look what we have here.” he smiled whispering into her ear as he lent over her, pulling at the elastic of her panties with the finger of his right hand. She wiggled her bottom softly as he continued playing with her soft underwear, tormenting her once more.

“I don’t think we need these do we? He smiled teasingly. Tugging away the material. Gently sliding it down, and down until she was simply left in her t-shirt. Her skin felt so liberated to be free of its cotton constraints yet so shy, even though his eyes had traced her skin so many times, and so much more intimately she still flushed for a few moments whenever he saw her again afresh- afraid that, by some freak chance- he would no longer like what he saw, or that she would somehow disappoint him. Yet... the vulnerability was thrilling, enticing, arousing.

“Ah, that is much better now isn’t it my precious koala?” He smiled- gently kissing both of her soft sweet bottom cheeks. Touching her ever so tenderly in anticipation of the passionate brutality that was to come.

“Yesm, it is.” She smiled sweetly, almost purring her words with content.

She heard rummaging in the toy chest. The thudding and banging of the hunt. A hunt for treasure? Treasure for her? Maybe just maybe. She strained to see what he was searching for. Twisting and squirming.

“Ever so impatient my sweet. Time will soon tell you all you desire to know.” He spoke. Firmer this time. “Lay still or you could find things become... uncomfortable. You know the rules.” The authority in his words sent a rush of adrenaline, and arousal coursing through both of them, causing their bodies and minds to become further in tune to one another. Ever flinch, flick, mummer and moan, understood in perfect clarity, reciprocated in perfect harmony- like a professional orchestra, or the pieces of a well tuned machine. They would become unstoppable.

After a short while, he found the items which he was looking for, and placed them outside of her view. He knew her, he knew the suspense was enough to cause her arousal to climb, higher, higher, and peak. Prolong it and her desire became insatiable. That was exactly what he intended to do.

Instead, now, all she was allowed was innuendo, the touch of his hand feeding her delusions of grandeur. Gently he caressed her skin, drawing light circles, tracing light and shadow. Nothing more than fingertips, but he could feel the effects it was having on her. Her muscles would tense and ease suddenly with every new sensation, or shocked twist of event. Keep her guessing.

Slowly, agonisingly slowly he began to run the nails of each thumb down the centre of each of her tense cheeks. Hard enough to be felt, to be relished and desired, to tickle her skin, enough to tingle. But leaving no mark- not a trace, not a scar. Just the devilish proximity of a deeper desire. the knowledge of a greater sensation that would truly drive her to the brink of madness and force her back, begging and pleading for more.

Upon reaching the last millimetres of skin on her bottom he stopped leaving her frustratingly deprived of her touch... Exactly where he wanted her. Silently, he took a hold of one of the toys he had hidden from her view, so quiet she remained oblivious to his plotting.

With a mischievous smile flickering across his face, he slowly began to trace small circles with the chosen toy. Drawing small but intricate patterns across her flesh, with feather like subtly. The change in material, the harsh contrast between the warmth of his fingers and the cold smooth glass of the toy was enough to set the wheels in motion thought Anabelle’s mind, make her toes curl with the anticipation of discovery. The touch felt so familiar to her, like an old friend. Yet try as she might she did not know.

Her desires began to mount as the contact became a little more intense, and she began to squirm and buck under the pressure of the suspense and arousal growing inside her. Still he denied her, and she couldn’t deny that she loved every last second of it. Her skin began to tingle, but all too soon, for her at least. The sensation stopped. Her mind reeled and the frustration forced a passionate moan from her delicate lips.

“Now, now. Calm yourself.” He whispered, tugging on the back of her shirt gently. “Sit up. I must attend to something before we go any further. And you must learn patience, and how to moderate your desires.”

As she sat up, he smiled at her and ruffled her hair, earning him a grumble of protest. And with that he got to his feet and made his way to the door, kicking it closed with his foot he turned back to look at her. Her face was a mixture of horror, relief and further frustration, and try as he might he couldn't help but laugh.

THANK YOU very much to Rachie. Without her this bit would still be another 2 weeks in the process. Please if you like it dont lurk. Comments are important to me.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:06 AM   #33
Blueberrypie

:O it's amazing please please write more soon!!! I love it!
Blueberrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #34
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

For some unknown reason, I have never read any of this before today. It is beautiful and elegant prose. Thank you for writing it.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #35
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Wow, don't know how you can write so well in the early hours of the morning.

Hoping for more, what will happen now the door is shut, and after he has stopped laughing?

Please keep writing, or will be forced to do the same again lol

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #36
Juno

omg that was amazing :O your so awesome at writing =^_^=
Juno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 06:47 AM   #37
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

this is a really great story! please keep going!
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:38 AM   #38
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks, your writing is amazing, so beautifully phrased and perfectly paced! Looking forward to reading more of your story.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #39
daremaster 1
getDare God

I love this story! It is just so well written.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:31 PM   #40
Blueberrypie

This story is AMAZING. Please post more soon can't wait! xoxo
Blueberrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #41
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Ten*~*

Slowly Ethan made his way over to her again, and sat back down beside her, still in awe of the relief and frustration that lit up his companion’s face. The wait was taking its toll on Anabelle now. He looked up at her as if to ask why she hadn’t moved yet, before tapping the top of his legs once more, a silent command for her to resume her position across them. As she lay across his legs again and looked at the rug under her, her excitement began to climb once more.

Again he gently began to draw light circles with the glass toy on the skin of her ass, and allowing his fingers to slowly stroke it. Caressing her gently. His touch was intoxicated as she let it wash over her.

With two fingers the followed the line down between her cheeks allowing his fingers to trail down and down, implying of what was to come. He let his fingers linger tantalisingly close to the close to the point she would soon draw most pleasure from. He felt her shudder beneath him as he drew small circles around the intimate skin. She knew what was coming soon, and he knew she wanted it ever so badly.

Gently he drew his hands away once more to make preparations for her. He contemplated his actions carefully. Had it been any other day than today he would have had her address the plug herself, using her own saliva to lubricate it. But today he wanted to treat her, so bottled would have to do- for now at least.

The plug had been warmed already and only took a quick dip in warm water to heat it back up to how it was. After a few moments it was ready, yet Ethan felt that more teasing was in order. He ran his finger slowly over her sot opening letting her feel the soft warm, texture of his finger tips once more, drawing light circles on her flesh. Then subtly he replaced the movement of his finger with the smooth strokes of her plug. She could barely tell the difference in sensation. He swapped, teasing her for what seemed to her to be a life time. She wanted more. Biting her tongue as the sensation aroused her body.

He could feel in her movements and in her tenseness that the time was almost here. His work of postponing her gratification was beginning to pay off. Her skin and muscles were tense with anticipation and all the while her head was spinning. Her desires, frustrations and arousal all colliding in a techni-coloured firework display. She couldnt think for the want of it. The pure desire running through her veins.

Gently Ethan increased the pressure of the plug against her opening. The cold lube doing little to counteract the stored heat of the glass. A soft moan escaped her lips as her body began to give way to the pressure and welcomed the plug. The smooth glass making it a little easier, and far more desire able.

She squirmed a little at the pleasure of finally getting what she wanted at long last. Feeling it slide inside her even more she fell into a trance, fixated on the pleasure that she was receiving.

Her toes curled in towards her feet, digging into the rug as the light pressure which had been teasing her for so long quickly began to fall away.. Now, with each passing moment, she felt herself being stretched as the glass became wider as she took in more and more.

Ethan, as disciplined as he was could not resist the temptation to keep the plug held inside her at its widest point for a short while as he took his time to admire how keenly her soft bottom had accepted it. Her body cried out in protest at being compromised at this widest point. The stretching as uncomfortable as it was caused an impulsive moan of pleasure.

That alone was enough to persuade Ethan to allow the plug to slide the final distance as she bucked her hips against his legs in elation of the full feeling inside her. While she had been ever so reluctant to try anal again after what happened to her in the past she was so glad Ethan had persuaded her to try it again.

Now that she felt safe, and comfortable trying it, safe and comfortable in Ethan’s confident hands it didn’t seem so scary anymore. The only pain was nice, a luxurious balance of pleasure and pain. The plug felt warm inside her, and it softened all of her muscles, just like a warm drink might.

She bit her lip as Ethan gently took a hold of the glass bass of the plug in his hand, gently pulling it a little. Slowly he began to move the plug around inside her, causing a series of moans and squirms on his lap.

“Lay still Anabelle.” he smiled, gently tugging the plug again. She was mesmerised by the pleasure and sensation and the pleasure she was feeling. With him the world went blank, she could enjoy his company and the feelings he gave her without worrying about what others thought of her. It was reassuring... To be able to do what you wanted without worrying about what others will say.

Pleasure enveloped her tightly, soothing her and caressing her gently, She never would have imagined when she first came colliding into the lifestyle that she would anticipate moments like these so feverishly, her heart pounding in her chest, her breaths deep but scattered, almost as if it was a lesser whim, forgotten in the chaos of her mind. As her body adapted ever more to the presence of the glassware she felt herself relax even more- despite her arousal and despite the desire that was driving her crazy.

Allowing the plug to settle back into place Ethan began to make ready for the next steps, kissing the back of her head and neck gently he smiled to himself knowing just what he was about to do next, and how the suspense would make her weak at the knees, with excitement.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #42
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Great, thrilling part as usual.

Excelent description of the glass plug,

Left wondering what will happen next

Keep up the good work

Love Rachie
x x x x

and didn't see the image at first - nice additional effect

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #43
katebabe21

amazing, enthrallling, elegent, beautiful, so many words to describe this story! Please keep going, I look forward to more!
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #44
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*Eleven*

Ethan gently began running his hand through her soft, white blond hair, caressing her head and her hair, soothing her and toying with the feathered ends running them through his fingertips. He was so careful not to hurt by pulling, just to sooth her as she lay across his knee, breathing deeply causing her back to rise and fall like the flow of the tide. He moved slowly to retrieve a blindfold from behind him, knowing with her eyes covered completely what was to come would be that much more enjoyable to her. He lifted her chin slightly in his hand prompting her to hold her head higher for a moment as he firmly attached a beautiful blindfold over her eyes.

Her blindfold was simply stunning, the main cover made out of a luxuriously soft and padded black, crushed velvet. It had cushioning around the eyes so that they kept as much light out as possible with maximum comfort, the borders of the hemmed with the finest silk lace, in intricate patterns of gold and black. It really was a thing of beauty, an item of luxury and delicacy.

He fastened it over her eyes with a intricate gold and black ribbon style corset tie. with it secure in place all light was lost to Anabelle’s eyes- hidden in the fabric. All that was left was suspicions, innuendo, the torment of silence, frustration and subtle slight of hand.

She could see nothing, and the silence of Ethan’s years of experience meant that she could hear nothing, smelt nothing but the scent of her own desire. Oblivious to the events that were to come; with out sight or sound of awaiting sensations, her frustration increased again on the crest of a wave of suspense and anticipation. She bit her lip for the want of screaming in frustration. She loved it but the torment was torture- she lusted for relief from the prize he dangled just out of her grasp, relief from the infuriating unknown.

Quietly Ethan moved to reach for the paddle, trying hard not to move. yet effortlessly soundless. He knew the importance, now more than ever that Anabelle was totally oblivious. He knew the tricks it played on the mind, and the power it gave him to manipulate her- for means of her own desire and satisfaction. To maximise her emotions. but it would take time. The importance of time.

Time, patience, purpose, the understated masters of the game, things that he had seen so many in the clubs neglect and ignore in preference of that … degenerate of the lifestyle... the lust of instant gratification. They could possess so much more if they understood the charms of a 3 hour long play session of the mind, the emotions, senses and psychology, not just a desire for immediate pleasure.

With the paddle held gently in his right hand he rested it against the soft, bare skin of her ass, giggling slightly at the sudden jolt created by the contact, as gentle as it was it took her buy surprise, the cold firm material startling her slightly. Testament to the cause that his plan was working, her tension and anticipation building more and more. Slowly he began to rub the paddle across her soft ass, keeping its leather covered padding flush to her skin.

Caressing gentle circles on her flesh Ethan began to lull her back into a sense of security and arousal, her body eased slightly as she enjoyed the sensation. Some moments later, minute in reality, what felt like hours for Anabelle, with lightning speed he drew back the paddle and brought it back down on her pale white bottom. It hit her right cheek firm and true causing a moan to escape her lips. One of both delighting pleasure, and eye-watering pain.

She gently squirmed on his lap as the force of the blow had pushed the plug deeper within her, if only momentarily. Her cheeks flushed red at the stinging left behind by the paddle, a warm familiarity, and thrilling sensation as blood rushed to the surface... Much to her downfall, making the skin even more sensitive.

“What do we say, Anabelle Jane?” Her heart hit her stomach. He never used her full name. Ever, only when she was really in trouble. The paddle came down hard on her ass again. This time causing more of a gasped cry than a moan.

Still shocked by her chastisement she answered him in a stunned whisper. “One, Thank you Ethan,- Im sorry.” The last appology was mumble so quietly it was almost inaudible- but for her it was ever so necessary. She knew that he would punish her infractions justly as he saw fit- but without an apology she still felt ever so guilty, even knowing that she shouldn’t. He has often told her not to. Hoping that with enough time and attention one day she would learn to forgive herself as fast as he did. With her past he understood why it was hard though. It was just a matter of patience.

“That is so much better” he smiled, not that she could see it. Her mind was still left reeling in the dark. Again he began to rub the paddle across her red, stinging ass, now the sensations much more in her awareness. Her skin was so much more alert. Yet still she was lost- her lack of sight leaving her frustrated, disorientated and craving satisfaction. She moaned as he continued to rub her tender cheeks, before again coming down on them sudden, and sharp with the paddle. The first she was aware was the crack of the impact, then of the pain it created as the impact stung. This time, she dare not forget to thank him correctly as again the presence of the plug was reinforced with another sudden yet secure jolt inside her, knocked by the paddle.

She tried her very best not to squirm; but the pleasure, the sensations they were overwhelming, especially so blind. Everything felt so close... so sharp. It was amazing to her how alert you could be without the use of your eyes, even more alert than you were using your eyes. Her mind felt so clear, yet she was so lost to what was going on around her as the paddle continued to make soft circles on her ass.

Again he drew his hand back, and felt her flinch beneath him. This time she thought she knew what was coming. With a quick change of plan he took the paddle and gently stroked up the entire length of her leg, before spanking her bottom lightly 3 times.

“You’re getting too good at guessing, My Sweet.”

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #45
Silvercola

Awesome update good job.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anabelle, master, picnic, slave, surprise