Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Heart Anabelle's surprise

~*One*~

It was raining- From the comfort of the thick, shared cream bedding she could hear it bombard the windows like knives trying to slice their way through the glass to interrupt her warm content. pitter patter pitter patter on the glass. It always rained as much as she wished it didn’t. She rolled over, until her head came to rest on a warm chest. The firm, warm chest of her lover, her friend... best friend. But he was so much more than that.

She sighed contented as his arm drew around her and pulled her close, his hands running through the white, blond hair that ran down her back... With him she was happy. “Are you going to wake up my little angel?”

She shook her head and nuzzled closer to him. He chuckled softly and lightly spanked her bottom. “Wrong answer” He kissed her forehead and smiled. She kissed his neck and mumbled her apologies against the light tan of his neck . “I know, I have things to do actually, so you can stay in bed a while longer. As long as you behave when you have to get up” and with that, he got up, pulled on some pants and disappeared downstairs.

Contently she snuggled back up into the bedding and closed her eyes yawning again and again. She loved their bed ever so much. Just as she loved him. With him in her thoughts she was asleep in no time.

~*~*~*~

A soft whispering filled her ears began to tug at the fragile, seamed edges of her dreamworld -trying to take the sweet seduction of sleep from her. She mumbled softly and tried to tug the duvet up closer to her head, tried to block it out, but the whispers got louder, then louder still, rousing her more and more from her slumber.

“Anabelle” the voice whispered. That name sounded so familiar to her ears- but from where. “Anabelle!”

After a couple of moments her conscious caught up with her subconscious. She was Anabelle it must have been time to wake up. But her voice mumbled no.

“Now. Up my little girl.” the voice spoke louder- not angry but with a hint of frustration. “Remember the condition of me letting you sleep in- you don’t want me to have to leave you out in the rain for a while to wake you up do you?”

Rain... no... her brain clicked into life, no she didn’t like rain at all, not one bit. Her eyes blinked awake and her body began to stir- and after about two minutes of stretching and mumbling, yawning and kissing him she had brushed the sands of sleep from her body, and looked deep into the deep brown eyes of her beloved.

“Good morning” She smiled sleepily- he shook his head laughing and cuddling her gently.

“You slept through the morning my sweet - but; it is a good afternoon. And i have a special surprise for you; you’re going to love it. I promise.” With that he kissed her deeply on the lips, and wrapped his hands into her hair. Caught off guard and breathless she kissed him back- and there in that one moment their lusts combined to tell them they both wanted the same thing. Their surprise could wait. Surprises were scary anyway.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by Star Shadows; 03-25-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:
Old 03-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
owlart
getDare Devil

That's great, thanks!! Beautifully written.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #3
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96 says...

I love it. Please continue
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #4
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

oww cant wait to see what the second part reveals - sure to be great

Please take your time and dont rush and sure everything will be fantastic

Thank you for writing

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

Great start! Can't wait to see the surprise.. I love your writing style. So cute, made me picture all white and pink.. Adorable!
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:05 PM   #6
Star Shadows
Prodigy

~*Two*~
His mouth kissed her deeper his tongue trying gently but ever so passionately to part her lips, the chase was almost as fun as the prize and she playfully resisted his tongue. Gently she began to nibble his bottom lip and push her lips closer to his longing to feel his warm breath on her cheeks, and against her nose.

He slipped a long finger under the rim of her solid silver collar and soft bedding still kissing. Their mouths were locked tight as they explored one another. His breath brushing her choker and pulled her closer to him, before tracing the elegant inscription scribed on the front and repeating the words back to her. “Anabelle:- Property of Ethan”. She moaned against his cheek as he spoke the words with a luxurious Irish purrr. The words that brought pure elation to her. She was his and his alone.

She allowed him to drag her closer as he kissed along her jawline, tiny, fluttering, tingling beautiful kisses. Each one as passionate as the first. The anticipation grew within her as the kisses got closer to her lips once more. Kiss by kiss it grew closer until once again they were embraced in a deep and passionate kiss once more. With his fingers still under her collar he pulled her towards the bed and they both fell together onto the eeks, her breath brushing his. Slow gentle, and totally in unison, together- two bodies as one.

His hand brushed her cheek as it came to rest on her neck.brushed his fingers across her stroking caressing as they moved down over. Down past her collar bone, stroking the gentle ridges as he passed down to reach her breasts. Taking her breast into his hand she let out a soft moan and kissed him harder as he caressed her. She pulled anxiously on his trouser hem but his hand grabbed hers.

“Oh, so you want it do you? But you haven’t earned it yet- Have you?” As much as she knew she hadn’t she still shook her head feverishly. he just giggled and sang in his irresistible but teasing tone.”What have you done today to make you feel proud!” she in turn laughed his musical interjections were so crazy- but they were beautiful, and made him who he was in part. “not yet my sweet” Rather than returning to kiss her lips, he began to kiss lower and lower down her body. Again he followed the line of her jaw to start, then leas down to her neck. She moaned softly; his touch was ever so gentle and her neck was ever so sensitive. He half kissed and half nibbled her neck, toying with her senses and the edges of her collar. His kisses swift, subtle but intimate as he followed her contours down, down between her beautiful breasts and continuing down ever more and more.

Her heart began to pound with anticipation, as the suspense sent shivers across her body. He kissed lower and lower still. His kisses shocked her skin. Leaving behind a curious sensation. Tingling. Electrifying. Maybe it was all in her head, or maybe just maybe it was something more... magical. She knew, rationally the chances of it being magic were less than slim but she hung onto the and dreams of a world beyond her comprehension, a world of magic and wonderful things... hung onto her love of him.

Between her chest, and where she wanted his kisses so much he toyed with her a little longer. His tongue explored the edges of her naval drawing light rings from withing the confines of his warm lips, kissing her securely. Flushed tight up against her flesh- where they stayed licking, sucking and nibbling on the sensitive hollow of her naval. With that the cavalcade of kisses continued, weaving its way down and down until he found what he was looking for.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
The following user says Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:
Old 03-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #7
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

It is so elegantly written. Please go on.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:12 AM   #8
owlart
getDare Devil

That's so beautifully written, thanks!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #9
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz View Post
It is so elegantly written. Please go on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlart View Post
That's so beautifully written, thanks!
Thank you all so much for your kind words, beautiful and elegant are words id never thought would be used to describe my writing I am just so glad people are enjoying it. I came to a little bit of writers block this past week but the next post should be up by next weekend. *fingers crossed*

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #10
LadyCeleste

SS - This is very well written. The elements of this story bring a whole new spin to the idea of D/S. I am bookmarking this to keep and watch for updates. Well done!
I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TORD. I AM NOT HERE FOR THAT. DO NOT ASK.
LadyCeleste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #11
SillyGuy

i love this story i cant wait to see what happens
SillyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #12
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCeleste View Post
SS - This is very well written. The elements of this story bring a whole new spin to the idea of D/S. I am bookmarking this to keep and watch for updates. Well done!
Thank you Lady Celeste, your support is very much appreciated. As to it being a hole spin on the idea of D/s this is very important to me, the softer side of the relationships are often lost in the more kink based parts- Im also far easier to write this way, i feel awkward writing more kink based stuff and worry that it will become unrealistic as i am not familiar with a lot of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGuy View Post
i love this story i cant wait to see what happens
Thank you very much...
Next section coming right up

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #13
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~Three*~

A gasp rattled through her wind pipe with a disorientated thunder of arousal as his tongue kissed the sensitive tip of her clit. slowly he licked across it nipping gently reading the signs of her body. He knew her well knew while she was scared of biting down there the threatening nibbles and nips drove her mad with excitement. She moaned and bucked her hips towards him.

Swallowing back a laugh and drew away from her “Patience.” he growled in a low -forced- stern tone, witnessing one of those moments where he knew he should punish her impatience but was humoured and pleased by her at the same time. Holding his straight face was damned near impossible. He nipped the back of her knee. She whimpered as the sting of the nip tingled through the back of her knee. Soft whimpers escaped her lips interjected by rapid successions of apologies while he maintained pressure. As soon as her ‘punishment’ was over, he released the sensitive skin behind her knee and resumed his position between her smooth, white legs.

Once more his tongue flicked her as he nibbled and tickled her sensitive skin ever so intimately, while his hands caressed and cuddled her abdomen. While they were not in a romantic relationship he loved her more than anyone he had ever met, she made him happy and he made her happy- as a stifled moan indicated. Where his hands came to lay, and his fingers drew small circles he found he could feel the steady beating of her pulse, like the war drums before the battle, ever quickening with every action his tongue, teeth, lips made. In that moment as he fell trance like into the rhythm of her heart- the complex workings of the human anatomy he wanted to see how fast he could force her heart rate, just how excited he could make her.

Her hands strayed down to touch his and held them gently as he began with ease to make work on her.Keeping his fingers on the delicate pulse that ran through her body he kissed her sensitive clit again and again licking and sucking gently as he felt her pulse gradually start to climb. Slowly he kissed further down and down between her now wide open legs. He let his tongue trail, licking her length and slowly began to to insert his tongue into her most intimate and sensitive vagina while fighting the temptation to laugh at the moans of approval. As he listened and responded to his darling beautiful submissive his mind began to wander to when they first met, though it was a long time ago he could still see it crystal clear and it played right before his eyes as he fell into a serene trance of doing what he loved.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 04-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #14
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great story, I can't wait for the next bit. Very elegantly written
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Last edited by Embii; 04-11-2011 at 12:22 PM. Reason: typi
Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:10 PM   #15
Star Shadows
Prodigy

*~*Four(1)Ethan*~*

It was a cold night, unseasonably cold in fact as he walked the streets it was hard to ignore. The breeze crisp and ice cold off the quayside. It sent a shiver down his spine as he lent into the handrail. This was where they would meet. Not tonight. Not for a few nights in fact. But they would. He stared out into the night sky and across the calm water. It soothed him to be there and feel the wind in his short brown hair. His night was already drawing to a close- it had been largely uneventful as none of his friends had really been in the mood for partying tonight; and neither had most of the rest of Dublin. A rare occurrence for one of the nations renowned for its alcohol.

So slowly he made his way back to his abode. A small, minimalist studio apartment looking over the skyline of Dublin and of its glory. The white of his walls were relaxing to him, so many people hated white walls, and said they were too much like hospitals but the neutral nature meant they didn’t impose their emotions on him against his will. Maybe that was why others didn’t like it- in life people were so used to being told how to think and how to feel.

Through the dark Ethan the beautiful Irish musician (unfortunately not professionally) stumbled towards his bedroom wondering to himself why that combination always came about- even more so in films, you’d think every Irishman could knock out a perfect note.

“Owch fucking grr ouch” he swore becoming more under his breath with every syllable- so lost in his own thoughts that he forgot to think about the protruding desk that he had just absentmindedly attempted to walk through. “stupid moving furniture.” With little more incident he managed to safely get undressed and into his double bed where he could nurse his pained knee. He really did hate furniture that jumped out in front of him. Soon however he was dreaming, and too comforted by the soft bedding to care.

It is 8 years until we rejoin the story and Ethan is nothing more than a slender 20 year old singer with a dream. Albeit an incredibly good looking 20 year old with a dream- as we see him now he has short brown hair, only 5ft6 in height, a full 8 inches shorter than his end height, with eyes erupting with passion, a cheeky charm and rock star styling. The only problem was- he didn’t know what his dream was yet. He just knew he had one but here, 8 years in the past in central Dublin something will happen that will change his life forever. However now he slept- unaware of what was to come happily contented by his dream world.

Weeks passed by in hours for him at the moment- his head wasn’t where he was, it was away, searching though he did not know what for. Again he found himself rolling out of work another mundane day and making his way to the quayside. He wanted to stand and look out over the water again busk to the night sky- he wasn’t in the mood for drinking alone. On the corner of the railings he looked back out onto the crazy streets of Dublin’s Friday night and began to sing with his thick leather jacket laid out on the floor.

]“He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes
Starting making his way past two in the morning
He hasn't been sober for days”

he loved the song, remembering sunday by all time low, it was his all time favourite right now. When he sang everyone looked at him, his voice was amazing- pure as silk but rough like uncut diamond. People stopped to listen as he sang, threw money onto the soft satin of the inside of his leather jacket. Throughout the chorus he had the choral accompaniment of a few drunk all time low fans, it made him smile that music could so easily unite people.

“Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm gonna ask her to marry me”

People began to broke off and go back to their evening while others joined them. As the song continued a voice joins his- crisp and pure. She matched him perfectly as she pushed through the crowds to stand by his side with a slender arm over his shoulder.

“I'm not coming back (forgive me)
I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak (I'm not calling, I'm not calling)
But you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just (You're driving me crazy, I'm)
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
From so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head”

She was perfect. He had to get to know her better- as they continued the song to the end- voices in perfect harmony without even trying, he knew he had to speak to this mystery girl who had came floating into his life in a perfect alto a Capella fire storm. As they repeated the last parts of the song in a passionate duet they stared into each other’s minds and souls and were held captive, trapped in each other’s hearts and that unforgettable moment for a lifetime.

Informative threads:

WORSHIPS RACHIE
The following user says Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anabelle, master, picnic, slave, surprise