Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-19-2017, 05:43 AM   #16
shydarkgirl

Yesterday, I did go to a Goodwill to donate my old clothes. I pulled in, hesitated, then drove away and parked somewhere to think. Was I really sure about this, or was I making a huge mistake? But then I thought about the good experiences I had at the mall the night before, and I thought about the encouragement you guys have given me, and I got up the courage to pull back into the Goodwill and actually go through with it.

The old man who helped me seemed like a bit of a pervert--I caught him staring at my cleavage and my belly several times. (I didn't see the suggestion to flash him until later, but I don't think I would have been brave enough to do that anyway.) But instead of feeling bad, I found that I actually--dare I admit it?--I actually kind of liked it. Okay, I liked it a lot. While I can't ever foresee myself fucking an old man like that, I did very much enjoy all the attention his eyes were paying to my body, and that gave me even more encouragement that I really could do this.

It wasn't long before all my old clothes were unloaded, and then I got back on the road, heading for college. The ride was mostly uneventful. Once, in an area with light traffic, I did start to finger myself--and it felt amazing to be doing that in my car while driving down the road! I did orgasm a little while later, but no one that passed me or that I passed seemed to notice what I was doing.

After I got to college, I had to find my way around a bit, and being dressed as I was, I felt nervous at the thought of having to ask someone where I was supposed to go. But finally, I figured it out on my own. I had to go to a certain office to get the key to my dorm room, but the young woman who was there didn't even seem to pay attention to how I was dressed. Once again, I realized that, even though it was very different for me, many other women dress similarly, especially at college, so I probably didn't seem any different from anyone else to her.

Once I actually got to my dorm, two different guys walked up and offered to help me unload my belongings and carry them inside. I was grateful for the help, though I did wonder about their motives--would they have offered to help had I been dressed modestly, as I used to dress? I don't really have a way of finding out the answer to that question, but I did wonder about it, nonetheless.

To be continued, in a little while...
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to shydarkgirl for this post:
Old 05-19-2017, 04:53 PM   #17
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Great job! Glad you made it ok and are getting used to being slutty!

Let me know when you need some more encouragement. I'd be happy to help you move forward more.

Good luck!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:08 PM   #18
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Good girl!

Good girl! I'm glad you found your courage to follow your plan! I'm eager to see how you do the next couple of days.

If you can, tell us what your living arrangement will be for the summer.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:06 AM   #19
shydarkgirl

I intented to return yesterday to finish up that part of my story, but I wasn't able to. Also, to give a quick answer to a question in the post above this one--I am not sure yet what my living arrangement will be over the summer, since I sort of made the decision to start early at the last minute. I know I'll be sharing a dorm with another female student during the regular school year starting this fall, but I'm not sure about the summer just yet. So far, I'm by myself in this dorm.

To pick up where I left off, a couple of guys did help me move my belongings into my dorm, and I was very grateful for their help. One seemed more sincere in his desire to simply be helpful, while I felt like the other was more interested in checking out my body while he helped. They both engaged with me in some general conversation, but there was nothing beyond that--at least, not yet.

After that, I spent most of the rest of the day unpacking and settling in. I ate dinner on campus, still dressed in the same outfit. I seemed to catch the attention of the occasional guy walking by, but otherwise, I ate by myself. There aren't a whole lot of people on campus at the moment, because of the time of year.

I returned to my dorm, stripped naked just because I wanted to, and thought about all the life-changing events of the day. I smiled as I thought about those things, and I started to play with myself, eventually giving myself a pair of orgasms that felt amazing. Then, I went on to bed, feeling rather exhausted from the past couple of days.

Friday was mostly uneventful. I continued unpacking and getting settled in, just going out of my dorm to eat breakfast and lunch. By evening, though, I was starting to get restless and bored, having finished unpacking and setting up my dorm. I decided I would go to the mall in town for the evening, but what would I wear?

After pondering it for a little while, I decided to try wearing one of my looser tops. I put on a size XL tank crop top with tight jean shorts, 4-inch heels, and of course, nothing underneath. This top exposes several inches of my midriff and also allows my breasts to swing freely, especially if I'm walking fast. My plan--if I could be brave enough--was to "drop" something periodically and lean forward to pick it up, because anyone staring at me in such a position would be able to see my full breasts.

I drove to the mall and got something to eat first, then I started to walk around. Being a Friday evening, it was pretty crowded, and I began to feel anxious. I walked around for a while, seeking a good opportunity to "drop" something--but I never did. I was too nervous and anxious with so many people around. I felt like I had let myself down as I quickly exited the mall and drove back to my dorm. In despair, I spent the rest of my evening fingering myself and giving myself multiple orgasms to try to forget about the whole experience.

But, I want to try again. So, for now, my plan is to return to the mall this evening, hopefully feeling a little more brave, and give it another try. I really want to "accidentally" show off my breasts and see how someone else reacts. Please give me some encouragement if you can!
Old 05-20-2017, 07:26 AM   #20
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

A transformation like this doesn't happen overnight. Take small steps and build up to where you want to finish.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:36 AM   #21
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

I am really proud of your progress, you are being such a good little slut <3

I think you should edge yourself a few times before you leave this time to make sure you are really turned on when you walk around the mall. You could also go and check out if they have nice slutty clothes at this mall as well.
Old 05-20-2017, 08:57 AM   #22
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Keep up the good progress

Another excellent update! I agree with the others, it takes time to transform yourself and there is nothing wrong with taking things slow. Don't beat yourself up over your moments of anxiety. It's normal, and you have already proven you have the courage to move forward once you gather yourself.

To help, here is a suggestion to help you to take things a little more in stride. You have a goal of a certain number of points each day. For every time you feel anxious and don't follow through with an activity, you loose some points. Every time you do as you planned, you get some points. And every time you go above and beyond, you get extra points. Then the points decide if you get to cum that day. If you don't have enough points, you have to edge for each point below your goal. For each point above your goal, you get an extra orgasm.

For example, let's say you need 10 points to get one orgasm. Then you can start earning points by the clothes you choose, and how you act. Say a short skirt is 2 points, tight shorts are 1 point, and pants or longer skirts are 0 points. A tight top that is 2 points, button up top 1 point, and plain tshirt is 0. Then acts like flashing your tits is 3 points, arranging a down blouse is 2, and just being out in public is 0. If you planned to flash and chicken out, you loose half the points you would have earned.

That takes some of the control away from you and feeds into your submissive, slutty side. It also gives you goals to work towards. If you chicken out too much you will be in denial more and thus ratchet up your arousal and help you find more courage.

And we could give you tasks and assign points and punishments to help out as well. I am not sure the exact point structure to use and how much to assign to each item and task, but I'm sure we could arrive at a system that works well. I just need to think on it a bit longer.

What do you think?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

Old 05-20-2017, 06:25 PM   #23
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

This transformation of yours sounds amazing. It is something I hope to do occasionally. I could never make it my lifestyle all the time. Keep it up. I just adore reading about it ^^

About that pervy old man. I'd say get used to it. Not to excuse his behavior but since you are going to be dressing more revealing then most you will get all the stares and shouldn't held it against them. Anyways Can't wait to read more!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 08:53 PM   #24
TongueFooMaster

Send a message via Yahoo to TongueFooMaster

You Could Always Show Just From The Neck
Down ~That Way You Can Show Your Sexy Self
But Still have Anonymity ?
TongueFooMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:06 PM   #25
dao_of_penguin

Great update! I can't wait to hear now that you've got the clothing situation figured out, how you will continue to push yourself to be the depraved slut you know you want to be. If you're looking for suggestion, regular masturbation (several times a day, particularly focusing on/fantasizing about people in your daily life) could really help you train yourself to be wet all day.
dao_of_penguin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:11 AM   #26
shydarkgirl

My apologies for being away for a bit. I was having internet problems yesterday and couldn't get here.

I did return to the mall Saturday evening, in the same type of outfit as the night before (just a different colored shirt). I fingered myself (edged) a few times before leaving to get myself more turned on and loosened up. I walked around for a little while, and the mall didn't seem quite as busy as the night before, though there was still a good crowd.

Finally, I found my opportunity. This nice-looking young guy was standing in the middle of the mall, texting or something on his phone. So I walked toward him, and when I was close to him, I "accidentally" dropped my keys on the floor. I yelled "shit!" to catch his attention--which worked--and then I leaned forward to pick them up. He stared at me the entire time, and saw pretty much my full breasts, the way that top fits me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Obviously, he liked what he saw, and the whole experience made me very wet.

He didn't say anything to me, though, and I started to walk away, when suddenly, he dropped the phone he was holding. I looked back at him and he said "hey, can you pick that up for me?" He said it with a smile, not in a mean or condescending way, so I happily abliged his request, and I took longer to pick it up this time, giving him a nice, lengthy view of my breasts. Finally, I stood back up and handed him his phone. He thanked me, and my heart was beating out of my chest as a result of all the excitement of the moment.

But when he then asked me if he could see more, I stuttered and stammered and wasn't sure what to say or do next. I think he could tell that I was suddenly very awkward, so he apologized and told me that he thought I was very sexy. I thanked him, and admitted to him (just briefly, without sharing my whole story) that I was experimenting with showing off my body more, and that I'd never actually done anything like that before. He looked surprised, and said I did an outstanding job.

Feeling flattered and a little more comfortable, I asked him how he thought I could show him more. He invited me to a corner of the mall where there were a few closed stores and nothing much going on, and asked me to pull up my shirt. I looked around nervously, didn't see anyone else nearby, and did just that--pulling my shirt up around my neck, flashing everything for him to see. He clearly enjoyed the moment as I glanced down toward his pants and noticed a bit of an expansion.

I was so turned on at the moment, I think I would have done almost anything he asked. He asked to touch them, and I nodded. He tenderly groped and massaged my breasts and turned me on even more. I felt like my pussy was dripping into my shorts, though I wasn't sure if it actually was or if it was just my imagination.

I became so lost in the moment that I didn't realize a few other people were heading our way. Thankfully, he noticed them, and he pulled my shirt back down before anyone else could see what was going on. When I did realize the other people, I thanked him profusely for looking out for me like he did. I was more appreciative of that than he probably realized. With the heat of the moment gone, we parted ways, but we did exchange numbers.

At this point, I couldn't take it anymore, and I went into the restroom and gave myself one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Then, I wanted to try it again, so I took some advice I received in a PM here and went into a shoe store to try on shoes (though I had no intention of buying any--I just wanted to have a reason to lean forward and let my breasts fall out). I did this a few times, and once I caught another guy staring at me--but this time, it didn't go anywhere beyond a smile and nod of approval.

But then, I had bad timing and let them fall out again right when a modestly-dressed mom with two kids walked by. The boy stared at me for several seconds and the mom seemed horrified at what he saw (my breasts on full display). She gave me an awfully mean look and then told her kids (who were probably around 8 or 10 years old, a boy and a girl) that I was a bad example of how girls should dress. I felt really bad after that and tried to apologize to the mom, but she wouldn't hear any of it, so I just left. I walked right out of the mall and drove back to my dorm, feeling awfully shitty at that turn of events. I want to be this new woman, but I really don't want to have a negative influence on kids--that's a big deal to me.

Sunday, I didn't do anything--still preoccupied in my mind over the events of the night before. It bothers me a lot and makes me sad. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this after all.
The following 4 users say Thank You to shydarkgirl for this post:
Old 05-22-2017, 07:26 AM   #27
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Great work <3

You should next time you meet up with that guy you should ask him to let your at least jerk him off or suck him off as well as show him your tits and your wet little pussy.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:17 AM   #28
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shydarkgirl View Post
My apologies for being away for a bit. I was having internet problems yesterday and couldn't get here.

I did return to the mall Saturday evening, in the same type of outfit as the night before (just a different colored shirt). I fingered myself (edged) a few times before leaving to get myself more turned on and loosened up. I walked around for a little while, and the mall didn't seem quite as busy as the night before, though there was still a good crowd.

Finally, I found my opportunity. This nice-looking young guy was standing in the middle of the mall, texting or something on his phone. So I walked toward him, and when I was close to him, I "accidentally" dropped my keys on the floor. I yelled "shit!" to catch his attention--which worked--and then I leaned forward to pick them up. He stared at me the entire time, and saw pretty much my full breasts, the way that top fits me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Obviously, he liked what he saw, and the whole experience made me very wet.

He didn't say anything to me, though, and I started to walk away, when suddenly, he dropped the phone he was holding. I looked back at him and he said "hey, can you pick that up for me?" He said it with a smile, not in a mean or condescending way, so I happily abliged his request, and I took longer to pick it up this time, giving him a nice, lengthy view of my breasts. Finally, I stood back up and handed him his phone. He thanked me, and my heart was beating out of my chest as a result of all the excitement of the moment.

But when he then asked me if he could see more, I stuttered and stammered and wasn't sure what to say or do next. I think he could tell that I was suddenly very awkward, so he apologized and told me that he thought I was very sexy. I thanked him, and admitted to him (just briefly, without sharing my whole story) that I was experimenting with showing off my body more, and that I'd never actually done anything like that before. He looked surprised, and said I did an outstanding job.

Feeling flattered and a little more comfortable, I asked him how he thought I could show him more. He invited me to a corner of the mall where there were a few closed stores and nothing much going on, and asked me to pull up my shirt. I looked around nervously, didn't see anyone else nearby, and did just that--pulling my shirt up around my neck, flashing everything for him to see. He clearly enjoyed the moment as I glanced down toward his pants and noticed a bit of an expansion.

I was so turned on at the moment, I think I would have done almost anything he asked. He asked to touch them, and I nodded. He tenderly groped and massaged my breasts and turned me on even more. I felt like my pussy was dripping into my shorts, though I wasn't sure if it actually was or if it was just my imagination.

I became so lost in the moment that I didn't realize a few other people were heading our way. Thankfully, he noticed them, and he pulled my shirt back down before anyone else could see what was going on. When I did realize the other people, I thanked him profusely for looking out for me like he did. I was more appreciative of that than he probably realized. With the heat of the moment gone, we parted ways, but we did exchange numbers.

At this point, I couldn't take it anymore, and I went into the restroom and gave myself one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Then, I wanted to try it again, so I took some advice I received in a PM here and went into a shoe store to try on shoes (though I had no intention of buying any--I just wanted to have a reason to lean forward and let my breasts fall out). I did this a few times, and once I caught another guy staring at me--but this time, it didn't go anywhere beyond a smile and nod of approval.

But then, I had bad timing and let them fall out again right when a modestly-dressed mom with two kids walked by. The boy stared at me for several seconds and the mom seemed horrified at what he saw (my breasts on full display). She gave me an awfully mean look and then told her kids (who were probably around 8 or 10 years old, a boy and a girl) that I was a bad example of how girls should dress. I felt really bad after that and tried to apologize to the mom, but she wouldn't hear any of it, so I just left. I walked right out of the mall and drove back to my dorm, feeling awfully shitty at that turn of events. I want to be this new woman, but I really don't want to have a negative influence on kids--that's a big deal to me.

Sunday, I didn't do anything--still preoccupied in my mind over the events of the night before. It bothers me a lot and makes me sad. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this after all.
There is of course such risks when you act slutty outdoor. I think you shouldn't blame yourself that much because you have to realise that one day or another these kids will have sexual fantaisies and though it's hard to tell about the girl, I'm pretty sure you've pleased the boy a lot
Being a slut has a lot of advantages but not always so just be patient and indulgent to yourself. You may have shocked some people but you didn't meant it so it's half of a fault and don't forget about what i told you before: The mom was the most upset of the 3 because she can't do this while you are totally free

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:27 AM   #29
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Great report! Your doing real good, not only did you do your first flash but you also got your first stranger grope! Quite an accomplishment!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:36 AM   #30
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Great work

That was a great report and it was an immense pleasure to see how far you went. I'm sure you made that fella's year and you should be super proud of yourself.

I wouldn't beat yourself up over the issue with the mom. There are always going to be people who will obeject to you for some reason. If it wasn't the loose top, it would have been something, even if you dressed like you used to. All you need to do is be a bit careful, which you are already doing, and let life happen. Be who you clearly want to be and you will be fine.

And I think you earned an extra orgasm for being so brave, so go and edge and then cum as soon as you can after seeing those post.

Advertisements
Kink Talk