Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-05-2017, 12:38 PM   #16
Kinkyguy91

I completed #11 and added it to the album. I then rolled a 2 so my next number is #13!

Limits-Scat, urine, messy dares, food, family, friends, permanent, social suicide

kik: rynobu
Kinkyguy91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 05:45 AM   #17
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestorun View Post
I DIDNT SEE THAT!!!!!! Ugh I did it too
Ok, better save that picture for later, maybe you will end up there in the game again; you never know with the snakes and ladders taking you up and down!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:31 PM   #18
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Ok, better save that picture for later, maybe you will end up there in the game again; you never know with the snakes and ladders taking you up and down!
Well actually after that I managed to get two ladders and so far no snakes!
What a new year this has been so far

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 05:54 AM   #19
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Well actually after that I managed to get two ladders and so far no snakes!
What a new year this has been so far
Great! Are you in the lead now I wonder, and looking forward to your posts!
Old 01-08-2017, 02:28 PM   #20
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Great! Are you in the lead now I wonder, and looking forward to your posts!
After al this I better be lol im collecting all the photos and planning to just upload them all in one go, that's allowed right?

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 04:40 PM   #21
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
After al this I better be lol im collecting all the photos and planning to just upload them all in one go, that's allowed right?
Just don't let us wait too long for them, it is not nice to let people wait too long! And please, please tell us what square you are on!
Old 01-19-2017, 05:07 AM   #22
Kinkyguy91

Completed #13 and added it my kinktalk album. Next roll is a 5 for me so that has me landing on #18!

Limits-Scat, urine, messy dares, food, family, friends, permanent, social suicide

Old 01-20-2017, 10:46 AM   #23
Kinkyguy91

#18 completed and added to the kinktalk album. I then rolled a 1 which brings me all the way up to 62 with the snake!

Old 01-20-2017, 11:01 AM   #24
Kinkyguy91

#62 complete and added to the kinktalk album. This one was not very difficult at all. Rolled a 4 so next number is #66!

Old 01-20-2017, 11:12 AM   #25
Kinkyguy91

#66 complete with some modification. Instead of an hotel, I did my apartment complex hallway with it being open to a parking lot on both sides. Anyway added to kinktalk album and i rolled a 5 with is a ladder all the way to 91!

Old 01-24-2017, 04:59 AM   #26
Kinkyguy91

Completed #91 and again added to kinktalk album. I then rolled a 3 which gives me #94!

Old 01-24-2017, 08:56 AM   #27
Kinkyguy91

Completed #94 this morning! I added it to the kinktalk album. I then rolled a 6! That puts me at 100! I viewed the pic, but piss is in my limits so I'll use a chicken out on that one. So... I guess that means I win? lol

Old 01-24-2017, 01:32 PM   #28
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkyguy91 View Post
Completed #94 this morning! I added it to the kinktalk album. I then rolled a 6! That puts me at 100! I viewed the pic, but piss is in my limits so I'll use a chicken out on that one. So... I guess that means I win? lol

Wow, really quick win there! I must say, really lucky too! Why not try out the lottery as well?

You didn't give the other players a chance. Maybe go for number 2 and make a double when it ended so quickly? I don't think it would be that quick another time; that was really extreme, almost a mathematically optimal run! Thanks for playing!
Old 01-24-2017, 07:54 PM   #29
Kinkyguy91

I might just have to go for round 2 if someone would want to roll for me. We'd have to use rolz.org so I know the rolls are legit tho.

Last edited by Kinkyguy91; 01-25-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #30
robbybob

Just wanted to bump this and say when the weather is warmer I'm going to do this dare

Dislikes but not limit. Piss drinking, anal, throatfucking(receiving) body writing

Limits, scat, permenant damage, family, anything out of reason, pics/vids
robbybob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, imitation, ladders, pictures, snakes